April 18, 2024, 11:39:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 415219 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: July 16, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »

FWIW....From the Keeping Track of Casey Anthony Facebook page...

Everyone is wondering where casey is going, I heard the defense attorney chaney mason has provided casey with a plane compliments of an ex client he has defended in the past ,casey will go directly to a private home with a private landing strip and taken to a private home in the Bahamas, she will need no passport and be close... enough to Florida to return for court hearings, depositions and other legal matters including interviews she won't need a passport in a private plane and can not fly internationally because of being recognized, by the time the media and orange county announce her release, her feet will be on the sandy beaches in the Bahamas, thats why they're giving her 1/2 hour to forty minutes before hitting the media with the announcement............how clever.....PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?ap=1
Why wouldn't she need her passport?

She WILL have to have a passport "IF" she is going to the Bahamas. So that is a lie. She cannot go into any of their islands without a passport. She can go to Puerto Rico without a passport.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 16, 2011, 06:35:39 PM »

wonder what they're thinking now?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: July 16, 2011, 06:36:21 PM »

Hi monkeys, just wanted to come in & give you all a virtual hug *hugs*

I'm still a mess over all this. The fact that this slore is getting out & will be able to go and drink, have sex, watch movies, laugh & enjoy life without her beautiful daughter makes me so sick to my stomach. I know you all feel the same way. Since our justice system failed us by putting 12 of thee DUMBEST people on her jury, I can only hope that the society around her will not let her rest. I know if I were at a bar & I saw her ugly mug, NOTHING would stop me from pouring a pitcher of beer over her rat's nest. It would be $8 very well spent & I'll take responsibility

I haven't been on in awhile, it's just too sickening but I miss all my monkey friends. Going to go catch up but what is this I hear that she's being released TODAY now?!?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 16, 2011, 06:36:59 PM »

http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart/main

GENERAL ELECTRIC

INFO
2009 revenues: $157 billion
General Electric media-related holdings include television networks NBC and Telemundo, Universal Pictures, Focus Features, 26 television stations in the United States and cable networks MSNBC, Bravo and the Sci Fi Channel. GE also owns 80 percent of NBC Universal.
Visit the General Electric homepage »

TV
Television networks: NBC Networks, Telemundo, Ion Media (partial stake).

Cable: NBC Entertainment, NBC News, NBC Sports, NBC Television, NBC Universal, CNBC, CNBC World (Arabia, India, Asia, Europe), MSNBC, Bravo, SyFy Channel, Telemundo, USA, Oxygen, Weather Plus, Mun2, Sleuth, Chiller, Universal HD, A&E Networks (16%; includes A&E, the History Channel, History en español, the Biography Channel, Military History Channel, Crime & Investigation Network, A&E HD, the History Channel HD, History International), the Weather Channel (partial), SyFy Channel HD.

Production and distribution companies: NBC Universal Television Distribution, Universal Media Studios

26 television stations, owned under the “NBC Universal” division. These include NBC affiliates, 46 stations, Telemundo affiliates, and a small number of independents.

International Channels: 13eme Rue (France), 13th Street (Germany), Studio Universal (Germany), Sci-fi Channel (Germany), Calle 13 (Spain), Sci Fi Channel UK, Movies 24 (UK), DivaTV (UK), Studio Universal (Italy), Universal Channel (Latin America), CNBC Asia, CNBC Europe, 18 Hallmark Channels (worldwide), KidsCo (worldwide, partial).

Programming: NBC Network News, NBC Universal Global Networks, NBC Universal International Channels, The Today Show, NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, Dateline NBC, Meet the Press, Early Today, CNBC, Squawk Box, Mad Money, CNBC World, CNBC Arabia, CNBC-India TV-18, Hardball with Chris Matthews, the Rita Cosby Specials Unit, Morning Joe, Mun2, Sleuth, A&E [partial], the History Channel [partial], the Biography Channel (partial), ShopNBC (27%).

FILM
Production: NBC Universal (80% ownership): Universal Pictures, Focus Features, Rogue Pictures. Universal has production agreements with Imagine Entertainment, Jersey Films, Tribeca Films, Shady Acres, the Kennedy/Marshall Company, Playtone Company, Strike Entertainment, Type A Films, Depth of Field, Stephen Sommers and Working Title Films (Europe).

Distribution: Universal Studios Home Entertainment.

PUBLISHING
Magazines: SciFi Magazine

ONLINE HOLDINGS
NBC.com, CNBC.com, iVillage.com, Scifi.com, telemundo.com, nbc.com, hulu.com (a joint venture between NBC Universal and News Corp.), Bravotv.com, Triotv.com, msnbc.msn.com, nbcolympics.com, ShopNBC.com. Partial: aetv.com, biography.com, historychannel.com, military.history.com, Thehistoryhcannelclub.com, Historytravel.com, Newsvine.com.

OTHER
Military Production: Manufactures and maintains engines for the F-16 Fighter jet, Abrams tank, Apache helicopter, U2 Bomber, Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV), A-10 aircraft, and numerous military equipment including planes, helicopters, tanks, and more.

Parks: Universal Studios Theme Parks and Resorts (Orlando, FL; Hollywood, CA; Costa Durada, Spain; Universal City, Japan)

Consumer Products: NBC Stores, ShopNBC (partial), GE Industrial (Formerly, GE Consumer and Industrial), AETN Consumer Products (37.5% equity).

Other:
GE Commercial Finance: GE Capital Aviation Services, GE Commercial Equipment Financing, GE Corporate Financial Services, GE Structured Finance Global Energy Unit, GE Fleet Services, GE Healthcare Financial Services, GE Real Estate, GE Vendor Financial Services.

GE Consumer & Industrial (appliances, lighting, and Industrial Systems).

GE Healthcare (diagnostic and interventional medical imaging, information and services technology)

GE Infrastructure (comprised of GE Water Technologies, GE Silicones, GE Superabrasives, and GE Quartz, commercial aviation financing, and serves various industries including cosmetics, semi-conductors, oil drilling, construction and telecommunications)

GE Money

I've been laying low...missed reading a few threads and am behind on this latest one...I know the above quote is from early this morning, but for anyone interested, GE was caught a few years ago violating U.S. sanctions against Iran. That's right, GE, a US company, got caught doing business with a labeled terrorist state...in case anyone needs another reason to boycott GE.....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 16, 2011, 06:38:04 PM »

Everyone is wondering where casey is going, I heard the defense attorney chaney mason has provided casey with a plane compliments of an ex client he has defended in the past ,casey will go directly to a private home with a private landing strip and taken to a private home in the Bahamas, she will need no passport and be close... enough to Florida to return for court hearings, depositions and other legal matters including interviews she won't need a passport in a private plane and can not fly internationally because of being recognized, by the time the media and orange county announce her release, her feet will be on the sandy beaches in the Bahamas, thats why they're giving her 1/2 hour to forty minutes before hitting the media with the announcement............how clever.....PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG

She WILL have to have a passport "IF" she is going to the Bahamas. So that is a lie. She cannot go into any of their islands without a passport. She can go to Puerto Rico without a passport.

hmmmmm

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: July 16, 2011, 06:41:00 PM »

Bahamas Passport Information

Do I need a passport to go to the Bahamas?

On January 23, 2007, new US government regulations took effect which will require all adults and children (even newborns) to have a valid passport for all international travel by air. This requirement will be extended to sea travel (except closed loop cruises), including ferry service, by the summer of 2009. Until then, U.S. citizens traveling by sea must have government-issued photo identification and a document showing their U.S. citizenship (for example, a birth certificate or certificate of nationalization), or other WHTI compliant document such as a passport card for entry or re-entry to the U.S. Sea travelers should also check with their cruise line and countries of destination for any foreign entry requirements. To apply for a new passport, you will need to appear in person at a post office or courthouse that accepts passport applications. Use the form below to find the passport acceptance office nearest you.

For Bahamas passport requirements, please read the following:

http://www.myoutislands.com/bahamas-resorts/bahamas-passport.cfm

By this article she will need one
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: July 16, 2011, 06:42:06 PM »

That is what I thought.  Hers is prob not expired since they last 10 years.  Can she leave the country? - she has served her time for the misdemeanors and the felony(ies).  Even if hers was expired, you can get one in a day or two from one of the services that do this.  I had to get one in a couple of days and it is not complicated, expensive but not complicated.  So the DT coulda been working on making sure she has a legit passport.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 16, 2011, 06:44:44 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us/17casey.html?_r=4&pagewanted=1
Casey Anthony to Be Released From Florida Jail
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: July 16, 2011

::snipping2::
Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony’s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

OK...Baez says she is NOT going to Puerto Rico.  That definitely means she IS going to PR.

private island "Technically" it is not Puerto Rico, but it is off the coast of PR. Smile

http://cityfile.com/profiles/geraldo-rivera

Habitat
He also owns a federally-protected island off the coast of Puerto Rico. (For environmental purposes, Rivera's residence is a three-story "floating home," powered by generators and docked next to the island.)

Thanks for that, Seahorse.  I knew he was off the mainland.  The other info about him was amusing.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: July 16, 2011, 06:45:57 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us/17casey.html?_r=4&pagewanted=1
Casey Anthony to Be Released From Florida Jail
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: July 16, 2011

Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony’s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

hmmmm .  The distancing has begun; somewhat sooner than expected.  Interesting.
Jose go blow smoke up someone else's butt cause I'm not buying it.    Just catching up.

Not buying it either...he is gonna hang onto her for as long as it is profitable for him.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 16, 2011, 06:47:07 PM »

I had to have my passport and show it at the gate before entering Puerto Rico.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: July 16, 2011, 06:48:47 PM »

hmmmmm

Wherever she ends up...she's got no friends, nobody to call except maybe SinSin or Lee and her lawyers. Her face is well known and she is despised worldwide. If she gets her hair cut the sweeper person will grab it for EBay. If she has maids at her exclusive hideout, they may be spitting in her food. If she has a driver, he may sell her location out.
If gentlemen callers stop over for a meet n greet, they will want to be the first to get a lil sumpthin sumpthin for bragging rights. The host family is either selling her stay for later $$$$ (Geraldo) or if it's some wealthy criminal wanting to give shelter to another criminal who beat the system....great set of new pals.

All she really is a media story, the only people who love her are the Anthill crime family. She's a commodity of the notorious brand.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: July 16, 2011, 06:49:49 PM »

...they think?!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: July 16, 2011, 06:49:59 PM »

I one really don't care......sry.
I never want to hear or see them ever...
 Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: July 16, 2011, 06:52:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Supporters, protesters gather at jail ahead of Casey Anthony's release

well he looks like a real winner..NOT...no decent male is going to want to get closer than 10 feet from her.....he looks like the guy who washes dishes at out local homeless center

My son (19) says he wouldn't date her even if offered $500 million.

Also, he hopes that she (upon release) goes on a drug binge and overdoses.    Monkey Devil!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: July 16, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »

Casey is a Narcissists ....she will not deal well with keeping a low profile....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 16, 2011, 06:56:21 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144672&page=8
Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
One plane at KORL has been on DELAY schedule to depart at 1:00 am

it is owned by a Law firm, (not one of the one FCA has)

and its destination is Marsh Harbor.

http://www.abacobeachresort.com/

````````````````````````````````````````

Quote:
Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
Can we start a Thread With "Where is FelonKC ?"

I would start with CM place in

NEW SMYRNA BEACH FL

Some are reporting it was opened up and being cleaned and new furniture being brought there...

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 16, 2011, 06:57:35 PM »

A Sordid Cast Around Casey Anthony
By FRANK BRUNI

I suspect she’ll be tripped up anew by her narcissism, dishonesty and icy heart. They’ll doom her. They just don’t happen to be grounds for a murder conviction.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/opinion/sunday/10bruni.html?_r=4

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: July 16, 2011, 06:59:44 PM »

It's 6:56, EST.

If we are to believe Casey will be released at 12:01, only approx 5 more hours.

Will this spectacle be on live feed?  I imagine a few reporters will be allowed in.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 16, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »

A Sordid Cast Around Casey Anthony
By FRANK BRUNI

I suspect she’ll be tripped up anew by her narcissism, dishonesty and icy heart. They’ll doom her. They just don’t happen to be grounds for a murder conviction.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/opinion/sunday/10bruni.html?_r=4

How are you all accessing the nytimes sites? It prompts me to sign in to view articles; it's a paid site now.

Help Wink

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 16, 2011, 07:05:04 PM »

I haven't checked the WESH site online, but they have breaking news showing the protestors showing up...they are loud and vocal 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.