March 28, 2024, 05:57:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413220 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Reporter Mark Jenkins says a big lightning storm is over the jail. Folo the #caseyanthony coverage all night long: http://goo.gl/MwzXQ
5 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Amazing what you can do with an iPhone!
34 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
I just broadcasted live on Ustream! Missed my show? Check it out: http://ustre.am/:15kSF 7:50 PM EDT
35 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
I'm live on Ustream! Check out my show: http://ustre.am/9eRw 7:49 PM EDT
37 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

I'm following him now too! 
I don't twit or twat ... so keep us non-hip types posted Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2011, 08:38:56 PM »

Amazing what you can do with an iPhone!
34 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
I just broadcasted live on Ustream! Missed my show? Check it out: http://ustre.am/:15kSF 7:50 PM EDT
35 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
I'm live on Ustream! Check out my show: http://ustre.am/9eRw 7:49 PM EDT
37 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

I'm following him now too! 
I don't twit or twat ... so keep us non-hip types posted Smile
I love to keep up with him.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2011, 08:39:21 PM »

Lightning over here 20 miles away! 

FBM...are you at liberty to tell us what your boyfriend told you about the preparations at the jail for her release????

Hi Sunny, I don't have a boyfriend, bff was for best friend. I have a husband though!  She didn't say too much, just the preps of putting up the barricades.  She had mentioned that some of the people who work at the jail were working in another dept, but she didn't say which one.  She probably doesn't know anything else or I woulda pulled it out of her 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2011, 08:41:26 PM »

I heard somewhere that the night the verdict came in a tree in the swamp Caylee's remains were found in was hit by lightening.  Was that true?  Anyone know?

Karma is a bitch .. and don't mess with Mother Nature ... who is a BFF of Karma!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: July 16, 2011, 08:42:19 PM »

FBM...are you at liberty to tell us what your boyfriend told you about the preparations at the jail for her release????

Hi Sunny, I don't have a boyfriend, bff was for best friend. I have a husband though!  She didn't say too much, just the preps of putting up the barricades.  She had mentioned that some of the people who work at the jail were working in another dept, but she didn't say which one.  She probably doesn't know anything else or I woulda pulled it out of her 

Girl...you need to get on the phone with her lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: July 16, 2011, 08:43:25 PM »

Question:  If Casey has money in her jail account, can that money be held back and put toward any fines she has to pay yet, such as the one for lying to officers...and any others I am not aware of?  Or being an Anthony does she slide on this one too?

jail will hand it over to her in cash!!
It figures...thanks...
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 16, 2011, 08:44:27 PM »

I don't think KC is going to far. I have a feeling, since the few reporters present are being "sequestered," that KC will have taken off, reached her destination, and transported to some hidden location before the reporters witnessing her release are let go and before any announcements are made to the media and public. Otherwisw there would be a feeding frenzy and every airport would have to deal with security issues due to the slore's arrival....just my 2 cents.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: July 16, 2011, 08:44:50 PM »

One of my friends who works in law enforcement in Orlando thinks that she got out on the 13th. The 17th would give her time to get away.   Her picture was removed from the online jail inmate list by the 14th.

arigato gozaimasu FL Beagle Mom San

Kon ban wa!

konbanwa Yoder San.  konbanwa Monkeys.

Upon request of 8 year old grandson ... Papa is barbequing hamburgers.  Not my favorite but ... you never find me complaining if I don't have to cook.  My participation.  Setting the table.

I have CNN/HLN on.  I am a FOX fan but ... CNN has come through big time in regards to coverage of this case.  Anyways ... If anything happens I won't miss out. 

Later, Janet
5:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: July 16, 2011, 08:46:33 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150260980707748&set=o.105868286169474&type=1&ref=nf

Pics of tree struck by lightening on verdict day...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: July 16, 2011, 08:47:18 PM »

One of my friends who works in law enforcement in Orlando thinks that she got out on the 13th. The 17th would give her time to get away.   Her picture was removed from the online jail inmate list by the 14th.

that would not surprise me except for the reporters and the preparations for tonight

This is what she thinks about the sequestered reporters.. not sure I believe it, but like I said who knows?

"The security deal that only 3 medias would be allowed cameras when she was released and they had to share with other media .... who know, it could have been filmed on the 13th and kept under wraps until tomorrow as part of the deal"

To clear it up, my best friend works at the jail
another friend works at the jail w/inmates
and the one I'm posting about the early release is from another friend in LE in Orlando.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: July 16, 2011, 08:47:49 PM »

Clint House
Hey guys, the people over at Global Good Group are helping us spread the word about Caylee's law and RideForCaylee.ORG to over 200,000 people a day. They have asked me to write a blog to add legitimacy to their efforts so it doesnt look like they are exploiting anything. Anybody who donates their time for this cause should be recognized. We are doing something bigger than has ever been done before.
Clint House | Caylee
globalgoodgroup.com

https://www.facebook.com/JimLichtensteinPage#!/

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: July 16, 2011, 08:47:52 PM »

I don't think KC is going to far. I have a feeling, since the few reporters present are being "sequestered," that KC will have taken off, reached her destination, and transported to some hidden location before the reporters witnessing her release are let go and before any announcements are made to the media and public. Otherwisw there would be a feeding frenzy and every airport would have to deal with security issues due to the slore's arrival....just my 2 cents.

Samarie...that is exactly what they said would happen with the "sequestered" reporters...it wont be released in "real time"

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: July 16, 2011, 08:49:29 PM »

Girl...you need to get on the phone with her lol

She is home... works the daytime week day  hours Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: July 16, 2011, 08:49:48 PM »

I heard somewhere that the night the verdict came in a tree in the swamp Caylee's remains were found in was hit by lightening.  Was that true?  Anyone know?

Karma is a bitch .. and don't mess with Mother Nature ... who is a BFF of Karma!

Near by yes
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: July 16, 2011, 08:49:52 PM »

oooopppssss Sorry!  LOL....I misread that..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #416 on: July 16, 2011, 08:50:00 PM »

Looks like it is clouding up there.  Saw that there is a 30% chance of thunderstorms through midnight.  Praying for 100% with lots of lightning through the night.  Maybe that lightning will strike twice and this time hit its evil mark. 

Wouldn't that also delay small planes and Helicopters from flying?

http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/FL_cc_us.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: July 16, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »

Wow!  Thanks cubbee! 

Every one of us who loves Caylee isn't alone. 

Agnostic speaking ... but some higher power knows the truth ... Casey and her family will pay the piper at some time.  I truly believe that.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: July 16, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »

that was freaky...someone posted a good picture of the tree....the Big Guy Upstairs was not happy!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: July 16, 2011, 08:54:32 PM »

Clint House
Hey guys, the people over at Global Good Group are helping us spread the word about Caylee's law and RideForCaylee.ORG to over 200,000 people a day. They have asked me to write a blog to add legitimacy to their efforts so it doesnt look like they are exploiting anything. Anybody who donates their time for this cause should be recognized. We are doing something bigger than has ever been done before.
Clint House | Caylee
globalgoodgroup.com

https://www.facebook.com/JimLichtensteinPage#!/

http://globalgoodgroup.com/blog/rideforcaylee-org-coming-together-for-caylee-marie-anthony/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.