March 28, 2024, 08:41:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413148 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: July 16, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »

Casey Anthony News13
Orange County Sheriff's deputies are taking positions around jail with assault rifles and body armor.

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Oh good grief!  So much drama 

Let me clarify that emotion.  There's been so much money and resources used on Casey Anthony already.     I guess lawmakers feel responsible for her safety, but I'm just really tired of seeing so much protection and consideration for her.   

I am so behind you 100%!!

Assault rifles, indeed!!

What is she, the president? 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 16, 2011, 09:48:50 PM »

Monkey Devil! oh uh..wouldn't it be awesome if all her old family and friends like Amy, Tony, Jesse, George and Lee were the "crew" on the escape plane. Imagine her surprise when they hog tie her, wrap her head in duct tape and toss her out the emergency door at 30,000ft over shark infested waters....I know, I'm bad!
I'd want her to take a death grip on George and Lee and take them with her.  I know, I'm badder! 

I'd like to see Nancy Grace outside the jail, armed with a 12 gauge shotgun.  At the moment Nancy sees Casey she takes aim and yells, "NOT SO FAST, TOT MOM!"  And then she lets loose a few shots.  The baby killer falls to the ground and Nancy is hoisted up by the crowd who is chanting, "JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!"  But the angels are not satisfied so they release a bolt of lightning that splits the slore in two.  Jail officials then dump her body on the porch of the Anthony home.

::justice2NJ::

Oh my...I fear my imagination has gone haywire...

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 16, 2011, 09:48:57 PM »

Casey Anthony News13
Orange County Sheriff's deputies are taking positions around jail with assault rifles and body armor.

But.....................we don't know who the assault rifles are aimed at do we? LOL

Hey Everybody~

Look for Mason and his assault rifle!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: July 16, 2011, 09:49:35 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Let me clarify that emotion.  There's been so much money and resources used on Casey Anthony already.     I guess lawmakers feel responsible for her safety, but I'm just really tired of seeing so much protection and consideration for her.   

Assault rifles, indeed!!

The real pizzer here is that Casey is probably just lapping up all the attention.  Freakin' attention ho that she is.  She's soo-o-o important!!  Look at all the people and resources needed for her protection.(Sarcasm!)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 16, 2011, 09:49:53 PM »

Monkey Devil! oh uh..wouldn't it be awesome if all her old family and friends like Amy, Tony, Jesse, George and Lee were the "crew" on the escape plane. Imagine her surprise when they hog tie her, wrap her head in duct tape and toss her out the emergency door at 30,000ft over shark infested waters....I know, I'm bad!
I'd want her to take a death grip on George and Lee and take them with her.  I know, I'm badder! 

I'd like to see Nancy Grace outside the jail, armed with a 12 gauge shotgun.  At the moment Nancy sees Casey she takes aim and yells, "NOT SO FAST, TOT MOM!"  And then she lets loose a few shots.  The baby killer falls to the ground and Nancy is hoisted up by the crowd who is chanting, "JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!"  But the angels are not satisfied so they release a bolt of lightning that splits the slore in two.  Jail officials then dump her body on the porch of the Anthony home.

You should write children's books!   Monkey Devil!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: July 16, 2011, 09:50:45 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Assault rifles, indeed!!

The real pizzer here is that Casey is probably just lapping up all the attention.  Freakin' attention ho that she is.  She's soo-o-o important!!  Look at all the people and resources needed for her protection.(Sarcasm!)

Actually she's too stoopid to realize how dire her situation is.

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #486 on: July 16, 2011, 09:51:27 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

But.....................we don't know who the assault rifles are aimed at do we? LOL

Hey Everybody~

Look for Mason and his assault rifle!!
We probby won't be able to spot him..he will be in his full Rambo regalia...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: July 16, 2011, 09:52:09 PM »

I'd want her to take a death grip on George and Lee and take them with her.  I know, I'm badder!  

I'd like to see Nancy Grace outside the jail, armed with a 12 gauge shotgun.  At the moment Nancy sees Casey she takes aim and yells, "NOT SO FAST, TOT MOM!"  And then she lets loose a few shots.  The baby killer falls to the ground and Nancy is hoisted up by the crowd who is chanting, "JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!"  But the angels are not satisfied so they release a bolt of lightning that splits the slore in two.  Jail officials then dump her body on the porch of the Anthony home.

You should write children's books!   Monkey Devil!

Sure should..............the only thing I would add is instead of the porch throw her in the swimming pool and let everyone stand around and watch her sink to the bottom.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 16, 2011, 09:52:25 PM »

Hi monkeys. Never thought I see this day.  I hope I don't have to see her face on tv again

You'd best toss your TV out the window then.  Cuz until Caylee's murderer is rightfully avenged, the slore is going to the subject of news reports for quite some time.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: July 16, 2011, 09:53:05 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Our reporters and photographers are at jail to bring you coverage on #CaseyAnthony release. Meantime, read this: http://thesent.nl/pS6x2h
https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Fixed de link. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 09:54:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 16, 2011, 09:53:49 PM »

She really is and you know it would not hurt my eyes one bit to watch the live upstream of that bullet going right between her eyes either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 16, 2011, 09:54:37 PM »

Excuse me, but can someone please tweet JimLichtenstein and ask him to turn on the USTREAM for us, appreciate it!      

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: July 16, 2011, 09:54:40 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-last-day-in-jail-20110716,0,7120112,full.story
Casey Anthony to be free hours from now
By Anika Myers Palm
9:21 p.m. EDT, July 16, 2011

As the ominous clouds that had gathered over the Orange County Jail began to let loose this evening, a small group of protesters were well-prepared.

They ducked inside tents and tailgate canopies and huddled with their collection of signs -- some demanding justice for Caylee Anthony, others accusing her mother of trying to profit off the toddler's killing.

As the rain fell and the hours dwindled until Casey Anthony's release, the media still outnumbered the protesters at the jail. The visitors' parking area was packed with news vans, mobile studios and satellite dishes.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 16, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »

Excuse me, but can someone please tweet JimLichtenstein and ask him to turn on the USTREAM for us, appreciate it!      

Okay

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: July 16, 2011, 09:55:36 PM »

She really is and you know it would not hurt my eyes one bit to watch the live upstream of that bullet going right between her eyes either.

Me either Turbo...in fact I would rather enjoy watching a slo motion replay of it lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: July 16, 2011, 09:55:44 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: July 16, 2011, 09:55:45 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
There is a literal platoon of corrections officers and Orange County deputies on hand #caseyanthony -Longo

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 16, 2011, 09:56:16 PM »

ON HLN, Dr. Drew, 1 min ago. He has Stacey Lannert on his show. I have her book in my lap and it is a fascinating read. She was abused by her father and she finally shot and killed him. Did 18 years in prison. Pardoned by MO Gov. Matt Blunt.

Also, Drew had the shrink that spent 20 hours with Casey in jail. FINALLY beginning to agree there might be a problem here.

Wanted to hear about the seizures she had in jail. Didn't get to that in segment.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: July 16, 2011, 09:56:32 PM »

I know it's not very artful and it's a cheap shot, but...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 16, 2011, 09:56:38 PM »

Live with embeds.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jimlicht

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.