March 28, 2024, 02:32:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413094 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: July 17, 2011, 01:52:10 AM »

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
@ @bobkealing not at the entrance I'm at. @AmyPavukOS is on otherwise where cops were. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1241 on: July 17, 2011, 01:52:21 AM »

stevehelling Steve Helling
Tracking people into the night was WAY more fun when I was younger and thinner. #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling

LOL, too funny.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: July 17, 2011, 01:52:57 AM »

I dont need to chill out.. that is our right! to voice our opinions.. we can agree to disagree!! keep your opinions and we will keeps ours .. just saying..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: July 17, 2011, 01:52:57 AM »

I've got my eyes on a few planes here. I have not seen her or her team. #caseyanthony

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: July 17, 2011, 01:53:49 AM »

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
@ @BiancaMPrieto @bobkealing #caseyanthony yes, cops still out at herndon entrance.

http://twitter.com/#!/AmyPavukOS
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: July 17, 2011, 01:53:55 AM »

Headin' out myself.  I have better things to do than give KC any more of my time. Take good care everybody, take your BP meds (those of you who do), and get some rest everybody! 'Nite all!

Thanks, you just reminded me.

I am oddly very calm about this. 

I am just waiting now....

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: July 17, 2011, 01:54:16 AM »

GaryTuchmanCNN Gary Tuchman
Casey Anthony is one lucky woman. Her daughter Caylee; not so lucky. #ac360 #cnn

http://twitter.com/#!/GaryTuchmanCNN
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: July 17, 2011, 01:55:01 AM »

I think I am more heartsick than I have been since the verdict.  Casey is getting all the attention that she always wanted.  Poor Caylee

I am also heartsick that on an unrelated crafts type forum the law preventing jurors from profiting has been discussed.  I am so sad to say that I seem to be the only one that sees the sense in it.  Some even say the jurors should go for it and make as much money as they can.

What a world.......

Me too... I am mad and sad...  Caylee deserved Justice!!  In my heart, I know it will come for her when it's supposed to...I just wanted it sooner rather than later.   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: July 17, 2011, 01:55:11 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Tells me there's still an outgoing flight“@AmyPavukOS: @BiancaMPrieto @bobkealing #caseyanthony yes, cops still out at herndon entrance.”

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: July 17, 2011, 01:55:17 AM »

so I've been working like a mad dog since the trial ended...I'm curious..are people really calling for her death? I think that's really sad and kind of scary.

People need to chill out..

We can't judge her..only God and I'm pretty sure that he's not into murdering her (as we all know she murdered her daughter..so don't get me wrong) but this bloodlust is sad.

I don't think anyone really wants her to be killed.  I just think that everyone just wants to see her get hit by a truck...or a train.  Or a baseball bat.  Or overdose on drugs.  Or get depressed and hang herself.  Or choke on food.  Or get struck by lighting.  Or she slips in the shower and glass shards sever her carotid artery.  Or a mad rabid dog mauls her.  Or she drowns in the sea.  Or drowns in her bathtub after too many drinks.  Or she happens to be in front of a house during a drive-by.  Or something...

Aurelia7-

Oh, you liked that?  Well, perhaps I can think of more.  And maybe I should because I'm really getting frustrated and saddened by reading all these Casey escape updates (although I appreciate all the monkeys who are providing them).  But still, it's gross to watch.

So here are some more probabilities:

The slore is not killed but she:  Chops up veggies on the same board she chopped raw chicken and gets food poisoning.  Meets the chicken who crossed the road, asks the chicken why and then follows said chicken and gets run down by a tractor.  Gets sent into a war zone...preferably in a country where women are stoned.  Gets sent to my parents house...and meets my sister...and my brother.  Eats at Taco Bell a day before an E. Coli warning is issued.  Goes to a rave where the local hipster trash actually know who she is and feed her harmful tabs of ecstasy, acid and refuse to bring her down.  She is taught how to surf, but the safety cord is tied around her neck and not her ankle.

And...saving the best for last...she goes back in time in a time travel machine to World War Two, where she meets Hitler, who upon meeting her says, "You are the true EVIL one.  I need to kill you and no one else."       

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: July 17, 2011, 01:56:11 AM »

Headin' out myself.  I have better things to do than give KC any more of my time. Take good care everybody, take your BP meds (those of you who do), and get some rest everybody! 'Nite all!

Thanks, you just reminded me.

I am oddly very calm about this. 

I am just waiting now....

I agree Zoo.  I swear it is just a matter of time.  I have had a feeling for days now that she is going to be in a plane crash or car crash "running from the media".  I really don't want her to die - never have - I want her to suffer every day of her miserable little life!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: July 17, 2011, 01:56:58 AM »

Let's use logic. (I know; I'm so naive.) how do celebs usually travel? Hint: they don't fly out of the airport everyone expects.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: July 17, 2011, 01:57:19 AM »

so I've been working like a mad dog since the trial ended...I'm curious..are people really calling for her death? I think that's really sad and kind of scary.

We can't judge her..only God and I'm pretty sure that he's not into murdering her (as we all know she murdered her daughter..so don't get me wrong) but this bloodlust is sad.

I don't think anyone really wants her to be killed.  I just think that everyone just wants to see her get hit by a truck...or a train.  Or a baseball bat.  Or overdose on drugs.  Or get depressed and hang herself.  Or choke on food.  Or get struck by lighting.  Or she slips in the shower and glass shards sever her carotid artery.  Or a mad rabid dog mauls her.  Or she drowns in the sea.  Or drowns in her bathtub after too many drinks.  Or she happens to be in front of a house during a drive-by.  Or something...

Aurelia7-

Oh, you liked that?  Well, perhaps I can think of more.  And maybe I should because I'm really getting frustrated and saddened by reading all these Casey escape updates (although I appreciate all the monkeys who are providing them).  But still, it's gross to watch.

So here are some more probabilities:

The slore is not killed but she:  Chops up veggies on the same board she chopped raw chicken and gets food poisoning.  Meets the chicken who crossed the road, asks the chicken why and then follows said chicken and gets run down by a tractor.  Gets sent into a war zone...preferably in a country where women are stoned.  Gets sent to my parents house...and meets my sister...and my brother.  Eats at Taco Bell a day before an E. Coli warning is issued.  Goes to a rave where the local hipster trash actually know who she is and feed her harmful tabs of ecstasy, acid and refuse to bring her down.  She is taught how to surf, but the safety cord is tied around her neck and not her ankle.

And...saving the best for last...she goes back in time in a time travel machine to World War Two, where she meets Hitler, who upon meeting her says, "You are the true EVIL one.  I need to kill you and no one else."       

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: July 17, 2011, 01:58:03 AM »

Say what?  God won't murder her " maybe not, but He will make her wish she could die before it is over. Karma will do it's work and she will be miserable always looking over her shoulder the rest of her life for that one person who took Caylee's life and death seriously - unlike the money hungry grandparents or the skank mother who only wanted Caylee for what they could get because of her. She is a "marked" woman and there is no one ever escaped judgement when that many people want to see her pay for Caylee's life. She better have her moments now because her life is getting ready to go to hell in a hand basket. Bozo is bowing out and no one wants to hear her lies so she won't make enough to pay off IRS and all the lawsuits that will have judgements against her. NO sane man will ever want her and her parents will always be known as the ones who lied to get her off so they will be lucky to live 10 years themselves with all the pressure they are getting ready to see.

Why would you say people need to chill out?  That is what we have said for 3 years to the crazy Anthony family and Bozo. This is not dying down and if anything growing by the day, so she better have good body guards because LE will be off duty shortly and they all will be on their own. Blood lust? Yep that is what she had. Good analogy of the psychopath.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: July 17, 2011, 01:58:55 AM »

I think she is at Mumbles office getting her hair cut and coloured before boarding her plane where ever it is.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: July 17, 2011, 01:59:48 AM »

Well, I for one wanted to know where she was headed, just so I can put an ending to all this madness.  If I knew for sure she was on a plane to wherever, I could just put it in my head that she went to wherever.  Not knowing is like having a crazy person running around you're neighborhood.  You never know where she'll pop up.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: July 17, 2011, 02:00:18 AM »

I'm at the entrance off of crystal lake. #caseyanthony

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: July 17, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »

I am only here because I am supposed to be working; however, there is no work at the moment, so bored, and cannot read the news cause her horseface is plastered all over google news, so I am here.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: July 17, 2011, 02:00:55 AM »

Oh, and don't anyone get all annoyed that I said the word "celebrity." I used the term loosely! Wink

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: July 17, 2011, 02:01:40 AM »

Dog is crossing his legs.  Be back after he finds that perfect blade of grass to water.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.