March 28, 2024, 07:57:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413138 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1260 on: July 17, 2011, 02:02:59 AM »

Headin' out myself.  I have better things to do than give KC any more of my time. Take good care everybody, take your BP meds (those of you who do), and get some rest everybody! 'Nite all!

Thanks, you just reminded me.

I am oddly very calm about this. 

I am just waiting now....

I agree Zoo.  I swear it is just a matter of time.  I have had a feeling for days now that she is going to be in a plane crash or car crash "running from the media".  I really don't want her to die - never have - I want her to suffer every day of her miserable little life!

If there is justice to be had then let it be that this accident not result in her death, but rather that she is left unable to move.  May the rest of her days be spent in that house on Hopespring Dr being cared for by the mother that she hated so much she killed her daughter to hurt and by the father and brother she accused of molesting her as a child.  May her eyes see only a photo of Caylee's smiling face and her ears be filled with Cindy's shrill voice.  No instant death.  Just death by a thousand figurative paper cuts. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: July 17, 2011, 02:04:02 AM »

People spotted Casey going into the hangar.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: July 17, 2011, 02:04:18 AM »

I didn't know you had an IBE and Happy thread until just now. Thanks. Am crying now. Don't even remember posting that first post. Am in grief counseling. Thank you for the thread!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: July 17, 2011, 02:04:20 AM »

Dog is crossing his legs.  Be back after he finds that perfect blade of grass to water.

Lololololol! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: July 17, 2011, 02:05:03 AM »

I didn't know you had an IBE and Happy thread until just now. Thanks. Am crying now. Don't even remember posting that first post. Am in grief counseling. Thank you for the thread!
an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: July 17, 2011, 02:06:08 AM »

I think they are sneaking her into the Ritz, where she can have steak and crab
puffs from room service and see a hairdresser tomorrow.

It's a full moon tonight.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1266 on: July 17, 2011, 02:06:11 AM »

Where did that info come from? Would love to tune in there. Thanks
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1267 on: July 17, 2011, 02:06:28 AM »

what station was this on?

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: July 17, 2011, 02:06:59 AM »

I think she is at Mumbles office getting her hair cut and coloured before boarding her plane where ever it is.

Is old man mumbles office in BOA building?  Sounds reasonable if it is.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: July 17, 2011, 02:07:48 AM »

Where did that info come from? Would love to tune in there. Thanks
Oh, I'm following Bianca's twitter
BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
Spectators claim they saw her going into a hangar. I did not see it. #caseyanthony

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: July 17, 2011, 02:08:41 AM »

Aurelia7... here ya go 

I just was handed a second glass.  Feeling a bit looopy.  I don't usually drink.  I'm OK for the most part, but my head is so warm.

Has Casey's plane crashed yet?  I'm hoping, but I'm also hoping that the pilots and crew are all equipped with parachutes and can all land safely.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: July 17, 2011, 02:10:11 AM »

We were very concerned about you.  And we are happy that you are ok now.  Hugs to you, love.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: July 17, 2011, 02:10:49 AM »

Headin' out myself.  I have better things to do than give KC any more of my time. Take good care everybody, take your BP meds (those of you who do), and get some rest everybody! 'Nite all!

I agree Zoo.  I swear it is just a matter of time.  I have had a feeling for days now that she is going to be in a plane crash or car crash "running from the media".  I really don't want her to die - never have - I want her to suffer every day of her miserable little life!

If there is justice to be had then let it be that this accident not result in her death, but rather that she is left unable to move.  May the rest of her days be spent in that house on Hopespring Dr being cared for by the mother that she hated so much she killed her daughter to hurt and by the father and brother she accused of molesting her as a child.  May her eyes see only a photo of Caylee's smiling face and her ears be filled with Cindy's shrill voice.  No instant death.  Just death by a thousand figurative paper cuts. 
Monkey Devil!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: July 17, 2011, 02:11:09 AM »

If there is justice to be had then let it be that this accident not result in her death, but rather that she is left unable to move.  May the rest of her days be spent in that house on Hopespring Dr being cared for by the mother that she hated so much she killed her daughter to hurt and by the father and brother she accused of molesting her as a child.  May her eyes see only a photo of Caylee's smiling face and her ears be filled with Cindy's shrill voice.  No instant death.  Just death by a thousand figurative paper cuts.  

Oh my what a perfect scenario for her "life story" ending...............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: July 17, 2011, 02:13:40 AM »

I guess I gotta get some sleep.  Maybe the morning will tell us where she went.  I just can't believe the news cut us off like they did. Sad
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1275 on: July 17, 2011, 02:15:18 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Dang, KittyMom........... you're GOOD!!!

Note to self:  Don't pizz off KittyMom..........

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: July 17, 2011, 02:15:40 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Kitty... I posted earlier today that my wish for her was to be in an accident that leaves her paralyzed...but with full brain functioning and Cindy takes care of her...both living many more years together...seems fitting to me...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: July 17, 2011, 02:16:34 AM »

Do you guys have this yet:

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/FINAL-CASEY-ANTHONY-VISITOR-LOG.pdf?cmpid=caseytwitter
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: July 17, 2011, 02:17:32 AM »

Aurelia7... here ya go 

I just was handed a second glass.  Feeling a bit looopy.  I don't usually drink.  I'm OK for the most part, but my head is so warm.

Has Casey's plane crashed yet?  I'm hoping, but I'm also hoping that the pilots and crew are all equipped with parachutes and can all land safely.

You are so funny, Aurelia7!!   I don't even think that her plane has taken off yet... IMO she is still getting worked on by the hair & make up artists... Maybe even getting her face changed by a "special effect" make up artist.  Who knows??  I have never seen someone so "indigent" get the royal treatment!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1279 on: July 17, 2011, 02:18:12 AM »

Karma Counter

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.