April 16, 2024, 02:38:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 411728 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: July 18, 2011, 11:41:39 PM »

On a good note, I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it is to stay with Jar and his family (is this his home he shares with wifey).  Is she sleeping in a guest room?  It just seems not somewhere I would want to be, so hopefully she is not having a ton of fun. 

I wonder if after 3 years of no facebook , she has ventured in to facebookland yet....hehe....
omg one can only hope..... I hope she sees all of the disgust there is for her

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: July 18, 2011, 11:47:44 PM »

I am ROLLING!!! Have you all seen this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o563Z1eP1Oc   

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: July 19, 2011, 12:02:36 AM »

Seems to be a never ending vocation ...
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: July 19, 2011, 12:03:31 AM »

Elaborate Plans Made To Keep CA Safe

::snipping2::
It won't be impossible for Anthony to get a fresh start, though it will be difficult, said Los Angeles-based attorney Thomas Mesereau. His clients have included the late singer Michael Jackson when he was charged with child molestation and actor Robert Blake when he was charged with murdering his wife.

Anthony could accept requests for paid interviews, or a benefactor may be able to help her in the short term, Mesereau said.

"When you have that degree of celebrity, there is usually somebody who would like to get involved," Mesereau said. "The problem is trusting anyone. People are willing to leak things to the media. They're willing to be paid off for information. It's very difficult to find people whom you can trust."
 ::snipping2::

I hadn't even thought of that aspect.  Yes, there will be those in the future who will befriend her and then ultimately deceive her.  Bummer for you, Casey.
That had occurred to me a few days ago.  Exactly how long do they think they can reasonably hide her before somebody talks? Seriously, attorneys have employees processing the paperwork. She has to receive legal docs pertaining to her appeals, pending suits, etc.  Banks have multiple employees who process customer transactions and notice more than you'd ever imagine (particularly patterns of unusual credits/debits/deposits/withdrawals/repeat checks from one source or location).  Hotels have numerous employees, coming and going all the time who would potentially come into contact with Casey (if she were in a hotel).  Equally telling would be anything out of the normal behavior of hotel guests that would tip off hotel employees (like insisting the room only be cleaned by a particular person or only allowed at a certain time of the day or night). Personal care, like haircuts, manicures, and shopping are also potential minefields, exposing Casey to contact with someone who may sell their story to the press.  Private homes of reporters and lawyers (hint, hint) may have housekeepers, gardeners, landscapers, etc.  In a private compound situation, there are deliveries and more opportunities for someone to make some extra money when he/she notices a change in the number of items/packages/frequency of deliveries/etc.  The postal service is legally obligated to deliver her mail somewhere and someone has to be picking it up, either from a P.O. box, an attorney's office, or a mailbox. Everybody has neighbors. Those neighbors may innocently notice something new and unusual and put two and two together.  Hiding someone infamous is difficult to begin with, but nearly impossible for any real length of time, unless you have nearly unlimited financial resources (which Casey does not, her attorneys do not, and the A's do not).  In short, there's a lot of people involved along the trail from Baez to Casey/Geraldo to Casey/Mason to Casey/Macaluso to Casey/Anyone to Casey.  Therefore, there's a lot of potential for someone to get a nice bonus for leaking info on where the girl is. To a lot of people, money talks. JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: July 19, 2011, 12:05:28 AM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 

I am just loving all these lawsuits against bozo too.

Me too because even if they never win a dime, they will tie him up for a very long time making it very difficult for Baez to earn any money himself.

A long time ago, I took Business Law. Contracts, tort law. I have forgoton most of it.
In order to breach a contract, there has to be one.
Negotiating via emails isn't a contract.
No consideration was given to either party.
Can't sue for breach of contract if the terms were never agreed to. 
ps, I am going to look that one up on line as the stone tablets were had in the oldern days were taking up too much room , so there were used as pavers.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: July 19, 2011, 12:07:11 AM »

Mason also talked to NBC’s Kerry Sanders and said that Anthony will stay in touch with only Mason or Jose Baez.  Mental health professionals have volunteered to help her, Mason revealed. “She has her family, which she defines as us [the defense team],” Mason said.

Stockholm syndrome - kept captive away from all friends and family for 3 years for greed and love of money. It is going to be really exciting watching them all go down one by one like OJ's attorneys did.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: July 19, 2011, 12:07:57 AM »

KC is may be staying on a military base and will be protected if it is a "closed base" meaning press and photographers would not have access to her.

This is the best guess I have of the day Smile

Not sure why any military base would want/have her. 
I doubt if a military base would allow that- too much potential for trouble.  They've got enough to deal with on a regular basis without adding Casey to the mix, much less a potential security liability (from within and without).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1087 on: July 19, 2011, 12:09:47 AM »

I am ROLLING!!! Have you all seen this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o563Z1eP1Oc   

Thank You CBB!!  Just what I needed!  I've been watching the other videos they made - HILARIOUS!!!  Here's a pic from one of them. Monkey Devil!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1088 on: July 19, 2011, 12:14:05 AM »

I got this on the Keeping Track of Casey Anthony FB page!  Don't know how to link it.

BOYCOTT & BARRAGE TRIDENT: They are interested in hiring Casey Anthony to write her story:
Robert Gottlieb
(212) 333-1500
gottlieb.assistant@tridentmedi​agroup.com
I just called as I'm unable to send an email and the girl asked what I wanted to talk to Mr Gottlieb about and I said his offer for Casey Anthony and she said, "maybe you better get your facts straight" and hung up on me. I kept calling back and they threatened me with harassment. I guess it's okay to murder your daughter and then get a story but when someone asks if the rumor is true you get threatened.  I was trying to get a physical address to mail him a letter and they hung up on me so I called back as I got hung up on then again cause my phone dropped the call.  Then a third time as she hung up again and then threatened me.

Maybe it was his wife answering   Monkey Devil!

I hope you blocked your phone number:)
No I didn't!  I forgot but I didn't call back after they threatened me so hopefully it will be okay. 

Another one? 

Robert Gottlieb sounds familiar though.  Maybe just a familiar name.
If they do come after me anyone know of a good attorney?  Too bad I didn't live in Florida I would get John or Matt Morgan!  Seriously though I have never been so upset and done anything like this before.  So I will not be making anymore phone calls to anyone in regards to this case.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: July 19, 2011, 12:17:21 AM »

Mason also talked to NBC’s Kerry Sanders and said that Anthony will stay in touch with only Mason or Jose Baez.  Mental health professionals have volunteered to help her, Mason revealed. “She has her family, which she defines as us [the defense team],” Mason said.

Stockholm syndrome - kept captive away from all friends and family for 3 years for greed and love of money. It is going to be really exciting watching them all go down one by one like OJ's attorneys did.

Right Turbo.....they've molded a super freak.  What a dumdazz.....the DT thinks it's a good thing to be her "family"?  That always works out so well when ordinary folks hook up with felons....wonder if Mrs Cornpone and Mrs Blowzo are asking tips from Rosalie Bolin?
Can't wait until the shiny wears off and they actually get back to real life and leave their pet psycho in the dust.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: July 19, 2011, 12:17:26 AM »

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: July 19, 2011, 12:20:19 AM »

I got this on the Keeping Track of Casey Anthony FB page!  Don't know how to link it.

BOYCOTT & BARRAGE TRIDENT: They are interested in hiring Casey Anthony to write her story:
Robert Gottlieb
(212) 333-1500
I just called as I'm unable to send an email and the girl asked what I wanted to talk to Mr Gottlieb about and I said his offer for Casey Anthony and she said, "maybe you better get your facts straight" and hung up on me. I kept calling back and they threatened me with harassment. I guess it's okay to murder your daughter and then get a story but when someone asks if the rumor is true you get threatened.  I was trying to get a physical address to mail him a letter and they hung up on me so I called back as I got hung up on then again cause my phone dropped the call.  Then a third time as she hung up again and then threatened me.

Maybe it was his wife answering   Monkey Devil!

No I didn't!  I forgot but I didn't call back after they threatened me so hopefully it will be okay. 

Another one? 

If they do come after me anyone know of a good attorney?  Too bad I didn't live in Florida I would get John or Matt Morgan!  Seriously though I have never been so upset and done anything like this before.  So I will not be making anymore phone calls to anyone in regards to this case.

Grandma2Maddie~

Don't sweat it. 

Just tell them it was a wrong number~ 

You couldn't hear on your end~ 

I'm sure they are getting plenty of calls.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1092 on: July 19, 2011, 12:23:21 AM »

Robert Gottlieb
(212) 333-1500

Maybe it was his wife answering   Monkey Devil!

Another one? 

Grandma2Maddie~

Don't sweat it. 

Just tell them it was a wrong number~ 

You couldn't hear on your end~ 

I'm sure they are getting plenty of calls.
I'm not going to lose any sleep but I can't say it was a wrong number.  But I do know that there was several others that called.  I can plead insanity! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: July 19, 2011, 12:37:58 AM »

You made your bed Mason, now lie in it.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: July 19, 2011, 12:45:15 AM »

Robert Gottlieb
(212) 333-1500

Maybe it was his wife answering   Monkey Devil!

Another one? 

Don't you worry one little bit!  Not a soul is going to bother you or sue you, I promise!  If they did they would have to face the Monkey Army and they don't wanna know what a nanner can really do!  Seriously though, there really isn't anything legal they could do to you.  I can threaten all day long to boycott someone but if you said "I'll kill you" then you would have a problem and I know you didn't do that!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: July 19, 2011, 12:50:31 AM »

Speaking of OJ...Ron Goldman's father spoke on the phone with Joy Behar tonight. He said that he was not surprised at the verdict as the prosecution really did not have any "hard" evicence...only circumstantial...think he sipped on the kool aid as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: July 19, 2011, 12:52:55 AM »

KC is may be staying on a military base and will be protected if it is a "closed base" meaning press and photographers would not have access to her.

This is the best guess I have of the day Smile

Not sure why any military base would want/have her. 
I doubt if a military base would allow that- too much potential for trouble.  They've got enough to deal with on a regular basis without adding Casey to the mix, much less a potential security liability (from within and without).

Not to mention taxpayers most probably would not take too kindly to it....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1097 on: July 19, 2011, 12:54:29 AM »

KC's 25 yrs. old. I can't imagine that staying with Cheney, unable to show her face in public, or get in her car, or go anywhere at all is a picnic. I so hope reality is DAWNING on her!! Welcome to the rest of your life, Casey.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: July 19, 2011, 12:56:50 AM »

KC's 25 yrs. old. I can't imagine that staying with Cheney, unable to show her face in public, or get in her car, or go anywhere at all is a picnic. I so hope reality is DAWNING on her!! Welcome to the rest of your life, Casey.

In lieu of a LIKE button....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: July 19, 2011, 01:19:26 AM »

On a good note, I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it is to stay with Jar and his family (is this his home he shares with wifey).  Is she sleeping in a guest room?  It just seems not somewhere I would want to be, so hopefully she is not having a ton of fun. 

I wonder if after 3 years of no facebook , she has ventured in to facebookland yet....hehe....
omg one can only hope..... I hope she sees all of the disgust there is for her

who would be her "friend" even if she used a fake name? Besides her attorneys & maybe Lee & Mallory who else would she even care to "friend"???  Just wondering so I can stalk possibilities LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.