April 20, 2024, 06:39:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 412106 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: July 17, 2011, 10:19:28 PM »

Geraldo 1 min ago, "Deal is off for million dollar check."

Baez has turned down the offer. he says, "It wasn't dignified."

It took a minute to pick myself up off the floor before I could post this.

15 Minutes ago the Million Dollar Guyuy told Jeanine Pirro he had Baez's confirmation in an e-mail, etc. and that he cannot wiggle out ---LOLOL!!!    [ Cannot watch Geraldo ]    Jeanine's show was excellent.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: July 17, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »

Baez phone signal is messed up and Geraldo said go near the window to get a better signal he did and it worked where does Geraldo have houses?

Puerto Rico and so does Baez.  That's why I keep saying PR.

Thinking you are correct klaas..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: July 17, 2011, 10:19:56 PM »

***guy***
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: July 17, 2011, 10:20:09 PM »

Baez on Geraldo was a joke!  You'd think that Geraldo would have made sure Baez used a land-line, not a cell phone!  I couldn't understand hardly anything Baez said.  It was like Al Capone's vault all over again.  Nice job, Geraldo!  But the fact that Baez's cell phone had crap reception just might indicate that he's somewhere where there's limited cell reception towers...like an island, perhaps?

Also interesting was a segment before Geraldo's show in which Al Taylor phoned in and insisted that he had reached a deal with Baez to pay $1,000,000 for a Casey interview.  He said it was pretty much a "done deal" and that he had emails to back up their "verbal" agreement and that he's flying "down" to meet with Baez to show him the money.  But then on Geraldo's show, Baez said he's NOT taking that offer from Taylor because he's "changed his mind."

What's interesting is that Taylor (who had called in from California) said that he was going to fly "down" to meet Baez.  Not "up" or "over" but DOWN.  Hmmmmm...
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: July 17, 2011, 10:21:11 PM »

Baez phone signal is messed up and Geraldo said go near the window to get a better signal he did and it worked where does Geraldo have houses?

And he did not say portal.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: July 17, 2011, 10:22:15 PM »

15 Minutes ago the Million Dollar Guyuy told Jeanine Pirro he had Baez's confirmation in an e-mail, etc. and that he cannot wiggle out ---LOLOL!!!    [ Cannot watch Geraldo ]    Jeanine's show was excellent.

Go Al Go   Go Get Baez!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: July 17, 2011, 10:22:31 PM »

And Geraldo must know exactly where he was as he told him to go near the window...
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: July 17, 2011, 10:22:41 PM »

the guy who's writing the check was just on the judge pirro show and said the opposite.
that's all I caught.  when will the transcripts be ready from the judge pirro show?  anyone
know?
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: July 17, 2011, 10:22:59 PM »

If he turned it down it's because he wants more and is holding out.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 17, 2011, 10:24:41 PM »

Baez on Geraldo was a joke!  You'd think that Geraldo would have made sure Baez used a land-line, not a cell phone!  I couldn't understand hardly anything Baez said.  It was like Al Capone's vault all over again.  Nice job, Geraldo!  But the fact that Baez's cell phone had crap reception just might indicate that he's somewhere where there's limited cell reception towers...like an island, perhaps?

Also interesting was a segment before Geraldo's show in which Al Taylor phoned in and insisted that he had reached a deal with Baez to pay $1,000,000 for a Casey interview.  He said it was pretty much a "done deal" and that he had emails to back up their "verbal" agreement and that he's flying "down" to meet with Baez to show him the money.  But then on Geraldo's show, Baez said he's NOT taking that offer from Taylor because he's "changed his mind."

What's interesting is that Taylor (who had called in from California) said that he was going to fly "down" to meet Baez.  Not "up" or "over" but DOWN.  Hmmmmm...

Exactly ...
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #430 on: July 17, 2011, 10:25:03 PM »

Did everyone hear what Baez said? Casey has a Constitutional Right to make $'s off the exploitation of her dead daughter.

Yes -- and I have the Constitutional right to call her a baby murdering whore.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 17, 2011, 10:26:53 PM »

Go Al Go   Go Get Baez!

Don't you love it?  LOL
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 17, 2011, 10:27:25 PM »

How desperate is Geraldo ... trying to compare Tyson (rape), Vick (dog killing), Tim Allen (drugs) to an individual in Casey Anthony where 95% think she killed Caylee.

Casey is a lying, narcissist, sociopath.

Her anti-social behavior is going to repeat itself and get worse seeing that she was just given a gold star for killing and getting away from it.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: July 17, 2011, 10:30:45 PM »

Did you all catch Lippman saying that they heard Casey was in a safe place, but they are waiting to hear it from Casey herself...this Casey is" not welcome home" headline is BS....the A's will always kiss the evil princess a$$...ughhhh..I do not get it, I am a mother and I love my child, but I would NEVER be as crazy as the A's , I guess I just do not understand that weird family, or do I want to....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: July 17, 2011, 10:31:04 PM »

How desperate is Geraldo ... trying to compare Tyson (rape), Vick (dog killing), Tim Allen (drugs) to an individual in Casey Anthony where 95% think she killed Caylee.

Casey is a lying, narcissist, sociopath.

Her anti-social behavior is going to repeat itself and get worse seeing that she was just given a gold star for killing and getting away from it.

Just what I was thinking....not one of those people who he named killed their defenseless little baby and threw her in the swamp to rot like trash and went and partied their ass off.....grrrrrr...my blood pressure going up again...I knew better than to listen to him...I just wanted to listen for clues to Casey's wherebouts...and I got them..
Casey will only get worse is true she has been given a golden ticket...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: July 17, 2011, 10:32:09 PM »

Did you all catch Lippman saying that they heard Casey was in a safe place, but they are waiting to hear it from Casey herself...this Casey is" not welcome home" headline is BS....the A's will always kiss the evil princess a$$...ughhhh..I do not get it, I am a mother and I love my child, but I would NEVER be as crazy as the A's , I guess I just do not understand that weird family, or do I want to....

If you start to understand them, be afraid, be very afraid!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: July 17, 2011, 10:32:25 PM »

I Support Caylee's Law decals

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPPORT-CAYLEES-LAW-Casey-Anthony-Sticker-Decal-/320725242886?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aacb6d406

For any of you getting these from ebay I just want to let you know that the Graphics Company is donating 50% of the purchases to a local Missing and Abused Children Organization in St. Pete, FL. Make sure you buy them from this company though. They also sell them on ebay as "buy now". I have bought 4 of them. They come in several colors.

(Posted by someone on Facebook)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 17, 2011, 10:33:26 PM »

The money grubbing foundation using Caylee's name has the strangest log and letterhead. KC is not the only macabre one in that family

Very strange indeed!!!

Not sure where you got the logo from.  It is actually the logo on Dom's PI website.  http://dgator.com/default.aspx

For the longest time there was a link from the CMA Foundation to his site.  I noticed the actual link is gone but the logo is still there under links.  It is what Dom uses on his letterhead and web header.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: July 17, 2011, 10:34:40 PM »

The money grubbing foundation using Caylee's name has the strangest log and letterhead. KC is not the only macabre one in that family

Very strange indeed!!!

Not sure where you got the logo from.  It is actually the logo on Dom's PI website.  http://dgator.com/default.aspx

For the longest time there was a link from the CMA Foundation to his site.  I noticed the actual link is gone but the logo is still there under links.  It is what Dom uses on his letterhead and web header.

Well that makes a little more sense...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 17, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.