March 28, 2024, 02:47:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409809 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: July 17, 2011, 11:20:43 PM »

I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have Slore as a houseguest...awkward doesn't even begin to cover it...

Maybe we should do a poll as to how long it will be before Baez&co. say " I saved her life?!?!? Seriously!?!?!"... Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Talk about taking your work home with you! Monkey Devil!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #481 on: July 17, 2011, 11:20:49 PM »

Lippman went on to say that G&C do not know where she is. Jose said he would call Lippman this morning but once again has not followed through. Lippman said he is publically asking Jose to let them know she is safe and to call.

A tiny little bit of Karma for the A's.  Yay.

Hope, when slore is done for, they do not know what happened to their murdering spawn for a very long while.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 17, 2011, 11:21:59 PM »

Last night at Orlando Executive Airport near the hanger where a plane possibly belonging to Todd Macaluso was inside the hangar.  I think it could be her.  If you look close you can see she is still wearing her jeans just looks like she changed out of her pink top and into the longer white one and let her hair down.  My bet is Puerto Rico.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="800" height="699" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=380349cf57&photo_id=5946565789"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=380349cf57&photo_id=5946565789" height="699" width="800"></embed></object>

I cannot see a dang thing in that picture.  You have good eyes.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 17, 2011, 11:24:20 PM »

Yoder - no there is no photo of a girl resembling Casey getting into a plane.

By the way, if you watched the video I posted a couple pages back you will see it's not a ponytail but the hair is simply down.

also looks like a white dress and no jeans, to me...

Looks like a white nightgown to me. 

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: July 17, 2011, 11:24:53 PM »

Lippman went on to say that G&C do not know where she is. Jose said he would call Lippman this morning but once again has not followed through. Lippman said he is publically asking Jose to let them know she is safe and to call.

A tiny little bit of Karma for the A's.  Yay.

Hope, when slore is done for, they do not know what happened to their murdering spawn for a very long while.

At least 31 days. Monkey Devil!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: July 17, 2011, 11:24:54 PM »

I Support Caylee's Law decals

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPPORT-CAYLEES-LAW-Casey-Anthony-Sticker-Decal-/320725242886?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aacb6d406

For any of you getting these from ebay I just want to let you know that the Graphics Company is donating 50% of the purchases to a local Missing and Abused Children Organization in St. Pete, FL. Make sure you buy them from this company though. They also sell them on ebay as "buy now". I have bought 4 of them. They come in several colors.

(Posted by someone on Facebook)

I just ordered several. Hope our judge friend asks about them when he sees them on our vehicles. I'm liable to tell him more than he wants to know.

I bought a few also - can't wait to get them!

Doesn't look like they can be bumper stickers.  I guess on a back window though!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: July 17, 2011, 11:26:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-jose-baez-dismisses-1-million-offer.html

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez dismisses $1 million offer
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on July, 17 2011 10:56 PM

Jose Baez doesn’t sound interested in a producer’s $1 million offer to interview Casey Anthony.

“I heard just heard on your network someone is claiming that there is a deal for a million dollars. That is not so,” Baez told Geraldo Rivera tonight on Fox News Channel. “I was going to meet with the individual and hear whatever offer he wanted to make.”

That person, producer Al Taylor, told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro that he had an agreement with Baez. “We have a verbal agreement,” Taylor said. Taylor said the interview was going to be as soon as possible and that Anthony would be hooked up to a lie-detector. Taylor said he was looking at several TV personalities to interview Anthony.

“It’s a done deal,” Taylor said. “We’re bringing the money down this week. We have an agreement.”

But Baez announced he was changing his mind. “This is not the way we want to handle Casey’s affairs,” Baez said. Baez said they wanted to handle offers “in a dignified manner.” Baez said he didn’t know when Anthony would give an interview.

::snipping2::
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: July 17, 2011, 11:26:47 PM »

I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have Slore as a houseguest...awkward doesn't even begin to cover it...

Maybe we should do a poll as to how long it will be before Baez&co. say " I saved her life?!?!? Seriously!?!?!"... Monkey Devil!

So let's say she showed up as a house guest, last night, at your place.  She walked outta there (it seemed) with out a hairbrush, toothbrush or a change a panties.  Can you imagine?  Nope.  So someone had to have all that waiting for her...she didn't walk out the front door and into a strange place, boat, home, airplane without those essentials.  Who took care of all this for her?

I also wondered if that $500+ cash was stuffed in those jeans pockets? 

This was not your normal check out Hotel California, if you know what I mean.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 17, 2011, 11:27:29 PM »

Klass,  am sorry i opened this can of worms. Had no idea the conspieacy theorists would crawl out of the woodwork. I really do apologize.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: July 17, 2011, 11:27:52 PM »

Baez on Geraldo was a joke!  You'd think that Geraldo would have made sure Baez used a land-line, not a cell phone!  I couldn't understand hardly anything Baez said.  It was like Al Capone's vault all over again.  Nice job, Geraldo!  But the fact that Baez's cell phone had crap reception just might indicate that he's somewhere where there's limited cell reception towers...like an island, perhaps?

Also interesting was a segment before Geraldo's show in which Al Taylor phoned in and insisted that he had reached a deal with Baez to pay $1,000,000 for a Casey interview.  He said it was pretty much a "done deal" and that he had emails to back up their "verbal" agreement and that he's flying "down" to meet with Baez to show him the money.  But then on Geraldo's show, Baez said he's NOT taking that offer from Taylor because he's "changed his mind."

What's interesting is that Taylor (who had called in from California) said that he was going to fly "down" to meet Baez.  Not "up" or "over" but DOWN.  Hmmmmm...

Where is Taylor located in CA?  From Los Angeles they say that they are going down to San Diego (Carlsbad is just north of San Diego). down to Mexico and up to San Francisco.

Over to a beach  and up to the mountains.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: July 17, 2011, 11:28:21 PM »

I find it incredibly hard to believe that no media has followed her.  We have pics of the guy, what's his name, who was on the FBI most wanted list in other countries.  We have pics of Osama.  If she went to PR, were there no flights coming in?   Maybe we just have to wait.  Some media outlet will find her.  PR has a we don't want you FB page, surely if somebody sees her, we will know. 

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: July 17, 2011, 11:28:21 PM »

By the way, if you watched the video I posted a couple pages back you will see it's not a ponytail but the hair is simply down.

It looked like one of those baby doll shirts to me and let's face it, if that was Casey, she'd have it knotted up in the back, not swinging so loosely.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: July 17, 2011, 11:29:07 PM »

So let's say she showed up as a house guest, last night, at your place.  She walked outta there (it seemed) with out a hairbrush, toothbrush or a change a panties.  Can you imagine?  Nope.  So someone had to have all that waiting for her...she didn't walk out the front door and into a strange place, boat, home, airplane without those essentials.  Who took care of all this for her?

What makes you think this hot body contestant wears panties. Monkey Devil!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 17, 2011, 11:29:38 PM »

If Taylor is in NYC now it would be down to FL or PR.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: July 17, 2011, 11:31:11 PM »

"over the river and through the woods" sorry, just had to say that

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: July 17, 2011, 11:32:25 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-jose-baez-dismisses-1-million-offer.html

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez dismisses $1 million offer
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on July, 17 2011 10:56 PM

Jose Baez doesn’t sound interested in a producer’s $1 million offer to interview Casey Anthony.

“I heard just heard on your network someone is claiming that there is a deal for a million dollars. That is not so,” Baez told Geraldo Rivera tonight on Fox News Channel. “I was going to meet with the individual and hear whatever offer he wanted to make.”

That person, producer Al Taylor, told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro that he had an agreement with Baez. “We have a verbal agreement,” Taylor said. Taylor said the interview was going to be as soon as possible and that Anthony would be hooked up to a lie-detector. Taylor said he was looking at several TV personalities to interview Anthony.

“It’s a done deal,” Taylor said. “We’re bringing the money down this week. We have an agreement.”

But Baez announced he was changing his mind. “This is not the way we want to handle Casey’s affairs,” Baez said. Baez said they wanted to handle offers “in a dignified manner.” Baez said he didn’t know when Anthony would give an interview.

::snipping2::

There is nothing dignified about a baby killer or her affairs Baez! She wanted to speak, should have taken the stand, that simple.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #496 on: July 17, 2011, 11:32:35 PM »

They said all her jail belongings were picked up with and dealt with prior to her dismissal...and i imagine since its not Polo brand they would just end up in file 13..

But yer right...someone did a lot of prep and a slam course in Slore Housing 101....despicable!

As to the 5 Hundy...no doubt she had it tucked in on one of her crevices...snort...or in one of Baez's....probby bought her boys breffy with it...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: July 17, 2011, 11:33:42 PM »

What makes you think this hot body contestant wears panties. Monkey Devil!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: July 17, 2011, 11:33:55 PM »

If that was casey running to the plane. Why would she wear white? That would show up real good in the dark. You would think they would have put in black.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #499 on: July 17, 2011, 11:34:21 PM »

It looked like one of those baby doll shirts to me and let's face it, if that was Casey, she'd have it knotted up in the back, not swinging so loosely.
but but but...isn't she used to swinging  loosely??? Monkey Devil!

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.