April 19, 2024, 03:48:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 411980 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: July 17, 2011, 11:34:47 PM »

Sorry I meant her in black
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: July 17, 2011, 11:35:03 PM »

I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have Slore as a houseguest...awkward doesn't even begin to cover it...

Maybe we should do a poll as to how long it will be before Baez&co. say " I saved her life?!?!? Seriously!?!?!"... Monkey Devil!

So let's say she showed up as a house guest, last night, at your place.  She walked outta there (it seemed) with out a hairbrush, toothbrush or a change a panties.  Can you imagine?  Nope.  So someone had to have all that waiting for her...she didn't walk out the front door and into a strange place, boat, home, airplane without those essentials.  Who took care of all this for her?

I also wondered if that $500+ cash was stuffed in those jeans pockets? 

This was not your normal check out Hotel California, if you know what I mean.

What makes you think this hot body contestant wears panties. Monkey Devil!
Yoder -Busted!  ya got me there.  What was I thinkin?
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: July 17, 2011, 11:36:23 PM »

"over the river and through the woods" sorry, just had to say that

OMG NOOOO!   That's exactly where I live!
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: July 17, 2011, 11:36:29 PM »

"to grandma's house we go" ???
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: July 17, 2011, 11:38:38 PM »

Baez on Geraldo was a joke!  You'd think that Geraldo would have made sure Baez used a land-line, not a cell phone!  I couldn't understand hardly anything Baez said.  It was like Al Capone's vault all over again.  Nice job, Geraldo!  But the fact that Baez's cell phone had crap reception just might indicate that he's somewhere where there's limited cell reception towers...like an island, perhaps?

Also interesting was a segment before Geraldo's show in which Al Taylor phoned in and insisted that he had reached a deal with Baez to pay $1,000,000 for a Casey interview.  He said it was pretty much a "done deal" and that he had emails to back up their "verbal" agreement and that he's flying "down" to meet with Baez to show him the money.  But then on Geraldo's show, Baez said he's NOT taking that offer from Taylor because he's "changed his mind."

What's interesting is that Taylor (who had called in from California) said that he was going to fly "down" to meet Baez.  Not "up" or "over" but DOWN.  Hmmmmm...

Where is Taylor located in CA?  From Los Angeles they say that they are going down to San Diego (Carlsbad is just north of San Diego). down to Mexico and up to San Francisco.

Over to a beach  and up to the mountains.

I didn't catch exactly where in California.  They showed a map with a dot or a star marking the location he was calling from and if I remember correctly, the dot was near LA.  But I could be totally wrong about this.  Does anyone remember seeing that map graphic they flashed?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: July 17, 2011, 11:41:55 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-jose-baez-dismisses-1-million-offer.html

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez dismisses $1 million offer
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on July, 17 2011 10:56 PM

Jose Baez doesn’t sound interested in a producer’s $1 million offer to interview Casey Anthony.

“I heard just heard on your network someone is claiming that there is a deal for a million dollars. That is not so,” Baez told Geraldo Rivera tonight on Fox News Channel. “I was going to meet with the individual and hear whatever offer he wanted to make.”

That person, producer Al Taylor, told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro that he had an agreement with Baez. “We have a verbal agreement,” Taylor said. Taylor said the interview was going to be as soon as possible and that Anthony would be hooked up to a lie-detector. Taylor said he was looking at several TV personalities to interview Anthony.

“It’s a done deal,” Taylor said. “We’re bringing the money down this week. We have an agreement.”

But Baez announced he was changing his mind. “This is not the way we want to handle Casey’s affairs,” Baez said. Baez said they wanted to handle offers “in a dignified manner.” Baez said he didn’t know when Anthony would give an interview.

::snipping2::

There is nothing dignified about a baby killer or her affairs Baez! She wanted to speak, should have taken the stand, that simple.

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Nothing dignified at all. Ever.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: July 17, 2011, 11:43:43 PM »

I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have Slore as a houseguest...awkward doesn't even begin to cover it...

Maybe we should do a poll as to how long it will be before Baez&co. say " I saved her life?!?!? Seriously!?!?!"... Monkey Devil!

So let's say she showed up as a house guest, last night, at your place.  She walked outta there (it seemed) with out a hairbrush, toothbrush or a change a panties.  Can you imagine?  Nope.  So someone had to have all that waiting for her...she didn't walk out the front door and into a strange place, boat, home, airplane without those essentials.  Who took care of all this for her?

I also wondered if that $500+ cash was stuffed in those jeans pockets? 

This was not your normal check out Hotel California, if you know what I mean.

What makes you think this hot body contestant wears panties. Monkey Devil!
Yoder -Busted!  ya got me there.  What was I thinkin?

Let me tell you where this came from. When my daughter and her best friend graduated from high school, they wanted to share an apartment. My daughter's friend disappeared. She took with her a denim purse.

I kept saying there was foul play. No teenager would be caught carrying a denim purse.

Her body was found several months later. Her murderer has never been brought to justice.

I learned then, think of the "off" things in case information. It is a sad story, but the panties post makes the point and in such a funny way.

Thanks for picking up on it. Yoder
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 17, 2011, 11:44:16 PM »

Taylor said that he would sell the interview overseas because there is no boycott; he will give it away for free in the United States. 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: July 17, 2011, 11:45:50 PM »

"to grandma's house we go" ???

Yes, I am.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 17, 2011, 11:54:49 PM »

Taylor said that he would sell the interview overseas because there is no boycott; he will give it away for free in the United States. 

This is such a rotten thing to say about the British empire. These intelligent, caring people surely care about the life of a child as much as do Americans. I just know they will feel as if they have been degraded by this remark.

I am confident they will boycott this ridicules pursuit by AL TAYLOR AT ELEVATOR PICTURES. I am sure the British people will help us help the children of the world.

God bless the Queen and the United States of America.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: July 18, 2011, 12:17:09 AM »

Why would Baez enter into an oral agreement with having Casey hooked up to a lie detector during an intervierw?  What is "undignified" with the agreement that he is changing his mind?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: July 18, 2011, 12:19:00 AM »

Casey Anthony leaves jail for parts unknown

::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

ORLANDO, Fla. — With the exception of a few moments when she walked out of jail early Sunday, Casey Anthony has not appeared in public as a free woman. Her whereabouts is a mystery.

Defense lawyer Jose Baez wanted to use Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, as a decoy during her release, their lawyer, Mark Lippman, told a television station.

"And I, of course, did not agree with that, and neither did my clients," said Lippman, who did not elaborate on the decoy plans. "One, it was risky at best, and two, just in my opinion, something that would not be beneficial to anybody."

On Sunday, pastor Eddie DelValle led a Peace Walk for Caylee — sponsored by the New York-based nonprofit Bring Kids Home — from the memorial where Caylee Anthony's remains were found in December 2008 to the nearby Anthony home.

DelValle said the walk was conceived because many of those who visited the site were angry with Anthony's acquittal on charges of killing Caylee, her 2-year-old daughter.

"I wanted to put it all to a close today," DelValle said. "This is no longer about the case; this is about moving forward.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-casey-anthony-free-20110718,0,2084531.story
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: July 18, 2011, 12:30:08 AM »

Re Al or Albert Taylor in Private Elevator Productions

Found a blowup of the million dollar check and it said Palms Springs, CA

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/tv-producer-offers-casey-anthony-1m-first-interview-see-check

Shows man in white hat you only find on golf courses, believe me in Palm Springs, CA or FL

http://www.whitepages.com/dir/palm-springs-ca/taylor/albert

Carlsbad, CA could be considered "down" from Palm Springs, CA, down the freeway and over the mountains toward the sea

PS one the the busiest freeways in CA and in the US is closed for 10 miles or more. No noise, no smell, and somehow no gridlock on the freeways.

lists Al and Albert Taylor's in Palm Springs C

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: July 18, 2011, 12:35:17 AM »

diddly darn  runaway cursor

list of Al's and Albert's is from white pages
http://www.whitepages.com/dir/palm-springs-ca/taylor/albert and follow links

Albert H Taylor
266 Calle Del Verano
Palm Desert, CA 92260-2108
Associated:    Janis M Taylor

Al Taylor
6 Shoreline Dr
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270-5812

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #514 on: July 18, 2011, 12:37:32 AM »

New My Space posting???

----------------------

Subject: My Casey is missing!!!

Current mood:    Distraught – July 17, 2011

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little monster gave me strength and unconditional "love", but most of the time she was a walloping pain in my ass and a waste, complete waste! Now she is gone,
possibly in Puerto Rico, Ohio, Texas or Puerto Vallarta and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a violent abusive home.

Jose Baez has taken her away. The one person that should be thankful for all of the love, support, lies & perjury I did for him. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she "loved" and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant and gets knocked up by her father, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok, and maybe you are just a little whore. And she is. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, incest is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, mostly after the hospital visit where popsie cut the umbilical cord, but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart & a canceled book deal. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning after she gets let out of jail from an acquittal on murder one, and her chithead attorney does not let the mother speak to the monster that the mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, jail snack account etc.

Instead she tells her lawyers that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

Who is now watching out for the little monster?”

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: July 18, 2011, 12:38:11 AM »

Baez on Geraldo was a joke!  You'd think that Geraldo would have made sure Baez used a land-line, not a cell phone!  I couldn't understand hardly anything Baez said.  It was like Al Capone's vault all over again.  Nice job, Geraldo!  But the fact that Baez's cell phone had crap reception just might indicate that he's somewhere where there's limited cell reception towers...like an island, perhaps?

Also interesting was a segment before Geraldo's show in which Al Taylor phoned in and insisted that he had reached a deal with Baez to pay $1,000,000 for a Casey interview.  He said it was pretty much a "done deal" and that he had emails to back up their "verbal" agreement and that he's flying "down" to meet with Baez to show him the money.  But then on Geraldo's show, Baez said he's NOT taking that offer from Taylor because he's "changed his mind."

What's interesting is that Taylor (who had called in from California) said that he was going to fly "down" to meet Baez.  Not "up" or "over" but DOWN.  Hmmmmm...

Where is Taylor located in CA?  From Los Angeles they say that they are going down to San Diego (Carlsbad is just north of San Diego). down to Mexico and up to San Francisco.

Over to a beach  and up to the mountains.

I didn't catch exactly where in California.  They showed a map with a dot or a star marking the location he was calling from and if I remember correctly, the dot was near LA.  But I could be totally wrong about this.  Does anyone remember seeing that map graphic they flashed?

Palms Springs is a SE of Los Angeles, I think.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: July 18, 2011, 12:46:34 AM »

This is such a rotten thing to say about the British empire. These intelligent, caring people surely care about the life of a child as much as do Americans. I just know they will feel as if they have been degraded by this remark.

I am confident they will boycott this ridicules pursuit by AL TAYLOR AT ELEVATOR PICTURES. I am sure the British people will help us help the children of the world.

God bless the Queen and the United States of America.

I have seen the British press refer to Baez several times as the "pint sized
barrister".  The British are not fond of the Bozo.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: July 18, 2011, 12:48:07 AM »

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTFare8&msa=0&msid=105640342625394902965.00046061750193f7793fe&ll=33.045508,-116.845093&spn=0.576718,0.878906&z=10

map showing Palms Springs, CA et al to Carlsbad, CA

Palms Springs it would be "down", I guess

if he were going to LA, I'd think he would just say
'to" and not just use the city name if keeping it private  imo

lots of places to hid and to hide a body as has been on TV in the past

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: July 18, 2011, 12:54:41 AM »

New My Space posting???

----------------------

Subject: My Casey is missing!!!

Current mood:    Distraught – July 17, 2011

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little monster gave me strength and unconditional "love", but most of the time she was a walloping pain in my ass and a waste, complete waste! Now she is gone,
possibly in Puerto Rico, Ohio, Texas or Puerto Vallarta and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a violent abusive home.

Jose Baez has taken her away. The one person that should be thankful for all of the love, support, lies & perjury I did for him. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she "loved" and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant and gets knocked up by her father, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok, and maybe you are just a little whore. And she is. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, incest is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, mostly after the hospital visit where popsie cut the umbilical cord, but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart & a canceled book deal. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning after she gets let out of jail from an acquittal on murder one, and her chithead attorney does not let the mother speak to the monster that the mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, jail snack account etc.

Instead she tells her lawyers that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

Who is now watching out for the little monster?”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: July 18, 2011, 12:59:57 AM »

Bank and routing number 123456789 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.