April 23, 2024, 05:30:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 412247 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: July 18, 2011, 07:22:36 PM »

And there it is...geraldo is suppose to be the host of the show that interviews Casey....knew he was in there somewhere, even more reason he should be kicked off Fox for planning this whole interview with Casey and bozo

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #941 on: July 18, 2011, 07:25:50 PM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 

I am just loving all these lawsuits against bozo too.

Monkeys,

Are E-mail agreements binding, in the eyes of the Law?  Mr. T exchanged E-mails ,with Bozo.
 I want to see KC take a Lie Detector Test.   
Mr. T will need to buy a pair of Ski's, for when Hell freezes over...that is when KC will take a LDT!  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: July 18, 2011, 07:27:10 PM »

Jennifer Ford opens her dingbat mouth again. Was she forced to talk this time? YOUUUU EEEEEEEEEDIOTTTTTT!!! (Ren & Stempy)
::snipping2::

If she had to do it all over again, Jennifer Ford says, she might not have been as willing to serve as a juror in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

Her boyfriend kicked her out the day after the verdict.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/18/4/pinellas-woman-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

Well, then, did she lie to the court during jury selection?

She said she lived with her mother.

Seat 3
Juror # 1055
» White female, age 32, who has moved back in with her mom
» Student in RN program
» Has little knowledge of, nor interest in, case

How does her boyfriend kick her out?

"who has moved back in with her mom" BBM

Has mom got a revolving door? Wonder how many times she has moved out and then moved back in to mom house?

Guess the boyfriend didnt like the verdict either...

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: July 18, 2011, 07:27:59 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/07/18/if-casey-anthony-wrote-book-would-buy-it/

Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: July 18, 2011, 07:29:27 PM »

That's BS!!!!  won't ask "hard" questions like the man said would happen for his 1 mill. In the interview I posted, he said she would have to take a lie detector but he knows that sociopaths are capable of passing a lie detector test so he will have a judge there to determine her lies. Heck we all know what happened to Caylee, maybe not the exact sorid details and we probably don't want to know them. I guarantee she won't tell the truth.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 18, 2011, 07:33:13 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason says Anthonys refusal to be decoys during release is furthur reason for them not to expect to see #CaseyAnthony.
24 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Cheney Mason needs to shut his mouth.  This isn't his family.  What family in their right minds would allow themselves to be used as a decoy while they have SERT teams stationed everywhere, so a family member can walk out from one door into a waiting vehicle?

And what individual would have balls enough to ask someone to jeopardize their own safety? 

He really makes me sick, this looser!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: July 18, 2011, 07:39:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28589416/detail.html
Where In The World Is Casey Anthony?
Posted: 7:06 pm EDT July 18, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has been a free woman since Sunday and hasn't been seen in public since her release from the Orange County jail. Now that she is a free woman, will she be offered million-dollar book and movie deals?
VIDEO REPORT: Deals May Be In Casey's Future http://www.wftv.com/video/28588405/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: July 18, 2011, 07:40:16 PM »

And there it is...geraldo is suppose to be the host of the show that interviews Casey....knew he was in there somewhere, even more reason he should be kicked off Fox for planning this whole interview with Casey and bozo

Producing is always a crap shoot. A producer studies the market and tries to analyze what material viewers want to see. In Casey's case, NO ONE wants to hear anything she has to say. It will bomb!  If you know something won't fly, does power hunger just take over? If so, so much money and reputation will be lost.

We want to watch over her like a bug under a microscope...we do NOT want to hear a word she has to say.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 18, 2011, 07:45:49 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason says Anthonys refusal to be decoys during release is furthur reason for them not to expect to see #CaseyAnthony.
24 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Cheney Mason needs to shut his mouth.  This isn't his family.  What family in their right minds would allow themselves to be used as a decoy while they have SERT teams stationed everywhere, so a family member can walk out from one door into a waiting vehicle?

And what individual would have balls enough to ask someone to jeopardize their own safety? 

He really makes me sick, this looser!

Mumbles is using Casey as a threat against Cindy and George. Boy is that going to backfire!!  My mother would have disowned me on the spot! Cindy and George lied for her. Enough is enough.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 18, 2011, 07:46:01 PM »

Yup. He had to be in that mix somewhere.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 18, 2011, 07:46:10 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28588229/detail.html
Anthony Attorney Describes 'Casey World'
Casey Anthony Free From Jail; Location Unknown
POSTED: Monday, July 18, 2011
UPDATED: 7:10 pm EDT July 18, 2011

Video at link.
Defense attorney Cheney Mason said Monday that Anthony is finally starting to recover from the death of her daughter, Caylee. He said she is beginning to learn how to properly grieve.

Earlier this month, Anthony was acquitted of charges that she murdered Caylee in 2008. She walked out of the jail early Sunday morning after completing a jail sentence for four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer.

Mason said the defense team had numerous plans for how they were going to get Anthony out of jail, into an SUV, and on with the rest of her life. They eventually decided to drive Anthony to the parking garage of Mason's downtown Orlando office building and then scrambling several other cars outside.

Mason would not disclose where Anthony is now.

"The good part is she is gone, safe and protected. Nobody's going to be able to find her," Mason said. "She's gone from the jail. She's not here, and she's not at my house."

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #951 on: July 18, 2011, 07:47:10 PM »

Producing is always a crap shoot. A producer studies the market and tries to analyze what material viewers want to see. In Casey's case, NO ONE wants to hear anything she has to say. It will bomb!  If you know something won't fly, does power hunger just take over? If so, so much money and reputation will be lost.

We want to watch over her like a bug under a microscope...we do NOT want to hear a word she has to say.
I personally don't want to watch her like a bug under a microscope.... I want to watch her as my size 8 1/2 shoe stomps on her cockroach azz and let the dog nudge her while here legs are still wiggling.

Sorry for being gross... JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: July 18, 2011, 07:50:14 PM »

Some pictures I had not seen before. Guess they are selling them off for blood money again.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686.html?tag=re1.galleries

I don't believe this is a new gallery.

I have seen it before.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: July 18, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »

Video at link.
Defense attorney Cheney Mason said Monday that Anthony is finally starting to recover from the death of her daughter, Caylee. He said she is beginning to learn how to properly grieve.

Earlier this month, Anthony was acquitted of charges that she murdered Caylee in 2008. She walked out of the jail early Sunday morning after completing a jail sentence for four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer.

Mason said the defense team had numerous plans for how they were going to get Anthony out of jail, into an SUV, and on with the rest of her life. They eventually decided to drive Anthony to the parking garage of Mason's downtown Orlando office building and then scrambling several other cars outside.

"The good part is she is gone, safe and protected. Nobody's going to be able to find her," Mason said. "She's gone from the jail. She's not here, and she's not at my house."

Right! She got out Sunday 12 am and by Monday she has learned to grieve her daughters death that was 3 yrs ago. What happened with the "solitary confinement" she was in 23 hrs a day? Give me a break! She isn't doing anything but lounging and working through offers with Bozo and whether she wants to cut and dye her hair. What a bunch of bull!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: July 18, 2011, 07:52:58 PM »

Video at link.

One would think that after buying all those dead pets in the backyard and having all those dead boyfriends, Casey would have the knack by now, for knowing how to "properly grie ::MonkeyNoNo::ve" for her murdering her own child.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: July 18, 2011, 07:54:58 PM »

Jennifer Ford opens her dingbat mouth again. Was she forced to talk this time? YOUUUU EEEEEEEEEDIOTTTTTT!!! (Ren & Stempy)

------

If she had to do it all over again, Jennifer Ford says, she might not have been as willing to serve as a juror in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

Her boyfriend kicked her out the day after the verdict.

"I was pretty much forced to talk," she says of an interview she gave to ABC News in which she said there was not enough evidence to convict Anthony of more-serious charges. "They wouldn't go away."

If she had it her way, Ford says, she would not have given that interview – in which she returned to Orlando for a chat with a network reporter.

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it."

Ford blames the media for much of what has happened after the verdict that led to much anger and many protests.

"I think the media helped them to determine what their thoughts are," she says. "I think the media helped to determine the case before the jury saw it."

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/18/4/pinellas-woman-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

-----

Smart boyfriend!

Juror #3 is Jennifer Ford

https://www.facebook.com/groups/159583464114718?ap=1#!/groups/159583464114718?ap=1

she is a whackadoodle.....we can only hope she never becomes a nurse

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 18, 2011, 07:55:29 PM »

I personally don't want to watch her like a bug under a microscope.... I want to watch her as my size 8 1/2 shoe stomps on her cockroach azz and let the dog nudge her while here legs are still wiggling.

Sorry for being gross... JMO JSM

Geez Louise, wish you would speak up and say exactly what you mean.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 18, 2011, 07:59:46 PM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 

I am just loving all these lawsuits against bozo too.

Monkeys,

Are E-mail agreements binding, in the eyes of the Law?  Mr. T exchanged E-mails ,with Bozo.
 I want to see KC take a Lie Detector Test.   
Mr. T will need to buy a pair of Ski's, for when Hell freezes over...that is when KC will take a LDT!  Smile

The problem with lie detector test is that pathological liars can pass them with flying colors.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 18, 2011, 08:00:27 PM »

On this interview stuff for Casey. No one is going to get the interview that won't abide by the rules. They will have to have prepared questions that are ok'd before they are asked. Just like with Presidents, Sarah Palin, etc.  This will be a very controlled and boring interview no matter who gets it.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: July 18, 2011, 08:01:28 PM »

Video at link.

One would think that after buying all those dead pets in the backyard and having all those dead boyfriends, Casey would have the knack by now, for knowing how to "properly grie ::MonkeyNoNo::ve" for her murdering her own child.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.