March 28, 2024, 04:48:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409818 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2011, 11:46:34 AM »

meant plane not plant

Guess thinking of plant roots in swamp

No well, Theraflu  breakfast and back to bed

Sat =talight pictures?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

Justice for Caylee? Casey Anthony Released from Jail to the Protesters Chants of “KILLER, KILLER”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/17/justice-for-caylee-casey-anthony-released-from-jail-to-the-protesters-chants-of-killer-killer/

A note to Jane Velez Mitchell, it is not unfortunate that the crowd yelled, “killer, killer”. That was there right to freedom of speech endowed by their Creator. These people peacefully protested this miscarriage of justice. They were also their top protest any media outset that would be stupid enough to do business with Casey Anthony. Businesses, organizations and the media will be boycotted if they give blood money to Casey. JVM, what is unfortunate is that Caylee Anthony is dead with no justice and even more so, the unfortunate and misguided verdict by a jury who just either did not get it or did not care. THAT IS UNFORTUNATE!
::snipping2::

This is not the last we have heard from Casey Anthony. She still has future legal battles ahead of hers as well of a 95%-5% public outrage and hatred for her. Along with freedom, comes the consequences that go with it. You will go through the rest of your live with the label of "killer, killer".

Casey Anthony's ultimate label will be that there is a law named after her deceased child, Caylee's Law" and the tot mom Casey Anthony will have done nothing to support it. How many laws have there ever been made to protect children that are not endorsed by the parent of the child who either went missing or was murdered? I know of none.

Thanks Red!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2011, 11:48:37 AM »

Did someone actually see her get on a plane? She might still be in FLA or PR

no on would fly a plant to FLA unless planning a return trip IMO

They showed a dark, grainy pic of a woman with a ponytail running to a plane but I don't think it was her, just a decoy because no Baez with her and the running, just suspicious to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49:07 AM »

Puerto Rico Does Not Want You - facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Puerto-Rico-Does-Not-Want-you-Casey-Anthony/243232529039309?sk=wall&filter=2

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49:40 AM »

No mattter where she goes, she'll have to return many times for some of the court stuff re: all the lawsuits being filed against her...imo.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2011, 11:50:34 AM »

The Downward Spiral

DR. DREW
Casey Anthony Trial Over but Drama Continues
Aired July 14, 2011 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

DREW PINSKY:  ... Do you think Casey is like Joran and that she may repeat the behaviors of the past? What do you think?

BETH HOLLOWAY: What I`ve seen with Joran is, even though, they don`t feel as if they`re being held accountable or responsible for their actions, they tend to always go into a downward spiral. And when I think of Casey, I cannot help see some similarities between Casey and Joran, and that, they`re starving for attention.

<snipped>
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/14/ddhln.01.html

This is exactly what happens when people are not held accountable for their actions. Especially when there is a mental affect of being a sociopath. Honestly, what sane person would ever allow Casey around a child let alone pet sitting your dog?

Natalee Holloway's Uncle

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of the rest of Joran's life? .... 

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

The Writing on the Wall

Jun 2, 2010 1:50 pm US/Central
Holloway Suspect Wanted In Peruvian Murder Case

LIMA, Peru (CBS) ― The man considered the prime suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway is wanted in Peru for the suspicion of murder, according to police officials.

Peruvian police say a young Dutchman twice arrested in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway is now a suspect in the slaying of a Peruvian woman.

<snipped>

http://cbs11tv.com/national/joran.van.der.2.1728648.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2011, 11:51:09 AM »

They showed a dark, grainy pic of a woman with a ponytail running to a plane but I don't think it was her, just a decoy because no Baez with her and the running, just suspicious to me.

Yeah, didn't look like her to me.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2011, 11:54:27 AM »

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Uploaded by WSANEWSJUNKIE on Jul 17, 2011
Was it the famous female felon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQfXbwDmwY

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2011, 11:55:27 AM »

Gads

I don't know if she boarded a plane or not, I am 3,000 miles away, only responding to what I read here.

OO?T major freeway closed in LA.... extremely quiet, no traffic on surface roads, good smelling breeze

We have enough weirdos in CA. Hope she goes to the middle of the Everglades with gators as security and a big water lily hello pad. Blah

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2011, 11:57:44 AM »

Justice for Caylee? Casey Anthony Released from Jail to the Protesters Chants of “KILLER, KILLER”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/17/justice-for-caylee-casey-anthony-released-from-jail-to-the-protesters-chants-of-killer-killer/

A note to Jane Velez Mitchell, it is not unfortunate that the crowd yelled, “killer, killer”. That was there right to freedom of speech endowed by their Creator. These people peacefully protested this miscarriage of justice. They were also their top protest any media outset that would be stupid enough to do business with Casey Anthony. Businesses, organizations and the media will be boycotted if they give blood money to Casey. JVM, what is unfortunate is that Caylee Anthony is dead with no justice and even more so, the unfortunate and misguided verdict by a jury who just either did not get it or did not care. THAT IS UNFORTUNATE!

This is not the last we have heard from Casey Anthony. She still has future legal battles ahead of hers as well of a 95%-5% public outrage and hatred for her. Along with freedom, comes the consequences that go with it. You will go through the rest of your live with the label of "killer, killer".

Casey Anthony's ultimate label will be that there is a law named after her deceased child, Caylee's Law" and the tot mom Casey Anthony will have done nothing to support it. How many laws have there ever been made to protect children that are not endorsed by the parent of the child who either went missing or was murdered? I know of none.

Thanks Red

I am thankful that Caylee Anthony does have advocates who are in a position to make a difference.  However ... it is beyond sad that Caylee's advocates who are leading the cause are not her family members.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2011, 11:57:44 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Not that I've seen “@Mrs_SKelley: @bobkealing any news/video/photographs of casey after her release last night”
5 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2011, 11:57:48 AM »

We should know by now unless she went out of the country. Did anyone get the tail numbers on the plane? Turbothink had a database to search last night?

She'd be in CA by now... anyone check Santa Monica airport , Torrance, Carlsbad. Maybe she will work at Leg o Land or start to university somewhere.

Baez is still trying to make a deal with anyone that can cough up the most money, so he is going to keep her on a very short leash.

Animals and people are manipulated and controlled in much the same way. You make them totally dependant, for food, shelter, everything.

As long as Casey is dependant on Baez for everything, he will dole out food, a place to stay and occasional treats like some new clothes, the newest cds, movies and private outings to a beach, or after hours shopping, with stores opening just for her...everything will be fine.

The moment she thinks she can control even a part of her own life, she will be "out there" blabbing her mouth and we will know about it.

People HATE being controlled by someone else, parents, spouses, grandparents, bosses, anyone. She may do the BIG interview, show, docu, whatever, as Baez is promising, then she won't be wanted anymore. No one will care. She will take her money and split. New management (I imagine Baez has already tied her up in a contract for who knows how long.) If she ever feels slighted we may see Baez on the other end of a trail, with Casey charging him. "I signed contracts under duress" etc.

The media may be told a whole different story, but she will take over and I don't think it will take too long.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2011, 12:01:22 PM »

Me either, it looked more like a kid to me!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

I wonder how Jose & his wife are getting along these days? You think she's had about enough of Casey by now? or maybe Jose had to go with Casey to make sure she was settled okay. he looked casually dressed for flying to me, could be lying on the beach with her about now!
One has to wonder about how this might affect Baez and his family. What does he do with her now?  Who pays to keep her in seclusion?  Unless he has been able to negotiate some big deals for the two of them he might just have a huge thorn in his side.  When does he cut ties and let her go on her own? Baez hooked his wagon to what he thought was a star but I'm afraid the star will fall before it even rises.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2011, 12:06:55 PM »

Me either, it looked more like a kid to me!

I agree it was not her.          I betcha she is still in the USA.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2011, 12:13:27 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys--

I didn't watch that fiasco last night because I was furious that there was going to be all kinds of security provided, courtesy OCSO for that good-for-nothing POS Casey
Anthony. And then I saw it this morning, bullet-proof vests, assault guns, mounted police officers--the whole nine yards.  Disgusting. I heard JVM say that it was "Unfortunate" that there were demonstrators.  Years ago she also called the demonstrators in front of the Anthony home when Casey was out on bail, "Knuckleheads."  She is the unfortunate knucklehead.  If I lived in Orlando, I would have been at the jail last night and I would have been among the knucklehead demonstrators at the Anthony home in 2008.  She doesn't like it and I don't care.

And if she left on that little tiny prop plane that Mancuso owns, that's about right for her.  I wouldn't even get on a plane that small.  I once flew to the Bahamas in a plane like that in a thunderstorm and promised God that if He let us land, I'd never do that again.  And I haven't. And I wouldn't.

So I'm going to put Casey Anthony in an unused corner of my brain and she will stay there unnoticed until she gets her comeuppance for her sins. Then, I'll enjoy watching it happen.  And I'll judge.

And for the poster who said we shouldn't judge Casey Anthony (It isn't important enough to me to look up his/her nick) if that post were valid, why would we even have courts, juries, law enforcement?  We would just be anarchists and go around killing each other. We would have no government, no courntry, no safety anywhere.  And still we wouldn't judge?  Nonsense.  Sometimes I am overwhelmed with the idiotic notions which I read. 

Have a nice Sunday peeps and try to get this worthless piece of garbage out of your life today.  Enjoy your families and thank God that you have families whom you love and who love you.  That is something Casey Anthony doesn't have, never had,  and will likely never have.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2011, 12:17:24 PM »

I wonder how Jose & his wife are getting along these days? You think she's had about enough of Casey by now? or maybe Jose had to go with Casey to make sure she was settled okay. he looked casually dressed for flying to me, could be lying on the beach with her about now!
One has to wonder about how this might affect Baez and his family. What does he do with her now?  Who pays to keep her in seclusion?  Unless he has been able to negotiate some big deals for the two of them he might just have a huge thorn in his side.  When does he cut ties and let her go on her own? Baez hooked his wagon to what he thought was a star but I'm afraid the star will fall before it even rises.

Hi Monkeys!!!
I am here again with nonfat late!!! and I have paint all over me I am painting my kids room now that they are on vacation in south america....I am doing murals for them and while I was painting my daughters room I couldn't stop thinking about caylee ....I wish I could paint a beautiful mural for her... an angelic monkey
well,  I think that she is so happy that bobo is gone for long periods of time!!! can you imagine to be his wife!!!! 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2011, 12:19:07 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talent_agent

"Since talent agencies are working with lucrative contracts, all talent agencies must be licensed under special sections of the California Labor Code. This entail an agent/s as any “person or corporation who engages in the occupation of procuring, offering, promising, or attempting to procure employment for artist or artists.”[2]

As Baez is acting as her attorney, manager and agent, he can profit from thess roles. Generally, agents make 10 to 15% of her income. Laws have been passed that control the total amount someone can take of an artists earnings.

He will, no doubt find all the loopholes necessary to secure every penny he can, from Casey's life of mistakes. And, no doubt, as quickly as possible. Her "fame" is fleeting as we speak.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2011, 12:19:20 PM »

I really wish JVM and NG would stop saying poor George and Cindy, our hearts go out to them, UGH! My heart does not, they do not deserve empathy or sympathy from me, they had none while they housed and aided a baby killer while Caylee rotted in the woods down the street, I may not know what they knew and when they knew it but it's pretty clear to me they knew by Nov when they sent PI into the woods, but they just kept on with their scheming and taking money from people to search for a child they knew no longer existed amongst many other things they did to prolong finding Caylee, so I blame them for much of the reason Casey is free today and I sooooooo hope Casey comes back home to them. JMO
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2011, 12:21:51 PM »

Yes Monken....a kids run, not adult.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.