March 28, 2024, 08:07:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409840 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2011, 12:24:54 PM »

I really wish JVM and NG would stop saying poor George and Cindy, our hearts go out to them, UGH! My heart does not, they do not deserve empathy or sympathy from me, they had none while they housed and aided a baby killer while Caylee rotted in the woods down the street, I may not know what they knew and when they knew it but it's pretty clear to me they knew by Nov when they sent PI into the woods, but they just kept on with their scheming and taking money from people to search for a child they knew no longer existed amongst many other things they did to prolong finding Caylee, so I blame them for much of the reason Casey is free today and I sooooooo hope Casey comes back home to them. JMO
I do not have sympathy for them and the jurors...an litlle bit JP
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2011, 12:35:59 PM »

I hope Peru, where her match made in heaven is.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2011, 12:36:15 PM »

Morning monkeys!

Well, there's one more known killer among us today.   

I heard the tail end of a report that said Jose was trying to shop "first days of Casey's freedom" pictures. I didn't catch who he was trying to market the deal to.

Geezzz........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2011, 12:36:43 PM »

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Uploaded by WSANEWSJUNKIE on Jul 17, 2011
Was it the famous female felon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQfXbwDmwY

I think it very well could have been her.  Hair length is about right.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2011, 12:36:49 PM »

I really wish JVM and NG would stop saying poor George and Cindy, our hearts go out to them, UGH! My heart does not, they do not deserve empathy or sympathy from me, they had none while they housed and aided a baby killer while Caylee rotted in the woods down the street, I may not know what they knew and when they knew it but it's pretty clear to me they knew by Nov when they sent PI into the woods, but they just kept on with their scheming and taking money from people to search for a child they knew no longer existed amongst many other things they did to prolong finding Caylee, so I blame them for much of the reason Casey is free today and I sooooooo hope Casey comes back home to them. JMO

Agreed. They are not innocent in all of this. Between having perjured themselves or purposely making their answers on the witness stand difficult or obstructions, the only Justice for Caylee they provided was securing the copyright.

From the outset they were going to circle the wagon and protect Casey. I just wish the Prosecution had not made them look like the grieving Grandparents. There were way too many inconsistencies in their stories to have done that.

In the end, they are all responsible for NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2011, 12:37:56 PM »

Heading over to the Peace Walk for Caylee...this day is for Caylee...which is how it was always suppose to be.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2011, 12:38:22 PM »

LET THE FOLLOWING BE A NEWSFLASH TO CASEY ANTHONY, JOSE BAEZ, THE ANTHONY'S AND THE MEDIA ...

QVC just canceled Hanoi Jane off their show due to numerous calls, emails, etc protesting her Vietnam positions.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/17/actions-have-consequences-qvc-cancels-hanoi-jane-fondas-appearance-over-protests-to-her-vietnam-war-opposition/

KUDOS to QVC for actually listening to the people who use their services and who are protesting this traitor.

UPDATE I: Imagine if the outrage still exists against Hanoi Jane after all these years, what is the protest and boycotts going to be like against anyone, business or media outlet that pays Casey Anthony for making blood money off of Caylee Anthony?
::snipping2::

The backlash against advertisers and any news outlet is going to be severe to whoever decides to give "blood money" to Casey and the A's. Swift and devastating indeed.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 12:42:20 PM by Red » Logged
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2011, 12:38:53 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys--

I didn't watch that fiasco last night because I was furious that there was going to be all kinds of security provided, courtesy OCSO for that good-for-nothing POS Casey
Anthony. And then I saw it this morning, bullet-proof vests, assault guns, mounted police officers--the whole nine yards.  Disgusting. I heard JVM say that it was "Unfortunate" that there were demonstrators.  Years ago she also called the demonstrators in front of the Anthony home when Casey was out on bail, "Knuckleheads."  She is the unfortunate knucklehead.  If I lived in Orlando, I would have been at the jail last night and I would have been among the knucklehead demonstrators at the Anthony home in 2008.  She doesn't like it and I don't care.

And if she left on that little tiny prop plane that Mancuso owns, that's about right for her.  I wouldn't even get on a plane that small.  I once flew to the Bahamas in a plane like that in a thunderstorm and promised God that if He let us land, I'd never do that again.  And I haven't. And I wouldn't.

So I'm going to put Casey Anthony in an unused corner of my brain and she will stay there unnoticed until she gets her comeuppance for her sins. Then, I'll enjoy watching it happen.  And I'll judge.

And for the poster who said we shouldn't judge Casey Anthony (It isn't important enough to me to look up his/her nick) if that post were valid, why would we even have courts, juries, law enforcement?  We would just be anarchists and go around killing each other. We would have no government, no courntry, no safety anywhere.  And still we wouldn't judge?  Nonsense.  Sometimes I am overwhelmed with the idiotic notions which I read. 

Have a nice Sunday peeps and try to get this worthless piece of garbage out of your life today.  Enjoy your families and thank God that you have families whom you love and who love you.  That is something Casey Anthony doesn't have, never had,  and will likely never have.

Good morning Babybear.  Great post.  Wishing you and the Monkeys a nice Sunday, reflecting on the love of our families.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »

I hope she didn't fly to Columbus. The thought of being w/in a mile or two of that skank makes me sick to my stomach.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2011, 12:41:23 PM »

Heading over to the Peace Walk for Caylee...this day is for Caylee...which is how it was always suppose to be.

an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2011, 12:41:36 PM »

I was thinking Aruba the other day. She'll fit right in and everyone will love her.

And that hell hole  island would sink a little further into the sea. Tourism can drop even further. I vote for Aruba. Anita can adopt her.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2011, 12:42:06 PM »

I thought I"d share this beautiful video of Caylee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaPm8XiX2fs&feature=related
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2011, 12:45:29 PM »

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Uploaded by WSANEWSJUNKIE on Jul 17, 2011
Was it the famous female felon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQfXbwDmwY

I think it very well could have been her.  Hair length is about right.

Where was this taken?  Was this getting on the plane that left at 3am?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2011, 12:45:50 PM »

I wonder how Jose & his wife are getting along these days? You think she's had about enough of Casey by now? or maybe Jose had to go with Casey to make sure she was settled okay. he looked casually dressed for flying to me, could be lying on the beach with her about now!
One has to wonder about how this might affect Baez and his family. What does he do with her now?  Who pays to keep her in seclusion?  Unless he has been able to negotiate some big deals for the two of them he might just have a huge thorn in his side.  When does he cut ties and let her go on her own? Baez hooked his wagon to what he thought was a star but I'm afraid the star will fall before it even rises.

Hi Monkeys!!!
I am here again with nonfat late!!! and I have paint all over me I am painting my kids room now that they are on vacation in south america....I am doing murals for them and while I was painting my daughters room I couldn't stop thinking about caylee ....I wish I could paint a beautiful mural for her... an angelic monkey
well,  I think that she is so happy that bobo is gone for long periods of time!!! can you imagine to be his wife!!!! 

Enjoy your mural painting cecilita. 
No, I couldn't imagine being his wife....ewwww!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2011, 12:46:07 PM »

Aruba would be perfect for her in many ways ... and she could easily land a dandy photographer's gig with The Renfro,
The All-Knowing, All-Seeing Camera & Moral Spokesman For Aruba.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2011, 12:48:27 PM »

So..it appears none of the reporters..all those news agencies in Florida.. figured out where she went, let alone when and if she ever left Mason's downtown offices?

How could one person disappear so easily?
He77 they were probably paid off by whomever has been paying the judges, etc.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2011, 12:48:47 PM »

If the truth was known--I cannot think that the wives of Baez, Geraldo, or Mason are any too happy ...

http://twitpic.com/5m04zb

LOL---but the question is: what did he say to her ????   "Move over, darling?"   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2011, 12:49:28 PM »

I hope she didn't fly to Columbus. The thought of being w/in a mile or two of that skank makes me sick to my stomach.   

I was thinking the same thing after reading last night's thread. I'm in Columbus, OH too and the thought of her here makes me puke.  However, I would just LOVE to know where she is right now, if she truly is here.  I'd be on a hunt for Monkey justice!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2011, 12:50:25 PM »

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Those teeth ... it's too bad she didn't get orthodontal work when she was young.  That overbite is horrendous.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2011, 12:51:42 PM »

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

that picture says it all, walking in front of the cameras with no emotion and gets into the car all smiles...what a fake azz biatch

That's a good point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.