April 18, 2024, 11:03:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 411960 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2011, 01:41:16 PM »

Yoder - no there is no photo of a girl resembling Casey getting into a plane.

By the way, if you watched the video I posted a couple pages back you will see it's not a ponytail but the hair is simply down.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2011, 01:42:40 PM »

Finnel saying Casey wants to be a paralegal..........I guess cleaning off the table and organizing papers she now feels like she's qualified? PLZ!..........Watching her walk out of jail, she's walking funny, perhaps gotta get used to wearing shoes again but in that pink shirt and the way she's walking, looks like a pelican, stupid wench.

GOOD GRIEF!!! Every paralegal in the country is sating a collective WTF!!!  Nothing she did in this trial was prarlegal work.

This will be yet another job she claims she has and never did.

As a former paralegal I am INSULTED that anyone would think she would be even remotely qualified - he!!  to the no.
As a current paralegal, I'd love it if she walked into my office to apply for a job! I'd make her hit me, then call the boys in brown and have her arrested. Of course, I'd make her do something to my phone, that's a felony! Very hard to disprove...no imaginary thinking required when you see the broken phone.

(oh, and she wouldn't even come close to passing the background check )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2011, 01:44:02 PM »

Personally, I don't care where she is as long as it's not around me.

Casey has her own destiny to fulfill and has a very large karmic debt.

No matter where she goes, there she is.

She will have to live with herself and her actions forever.  Despite having a large crowd around her, she will always be a lonely person who will be forever looking over her shoulder. 

The state of Florida came up to the plate and got her out of there.  That's all that matters, she's gone, Goodbye and Good Riddance!!

I wouldn't be surprised down the road that we hear of something tragic has befallen Casey, as she goes through her make over, to throw everyone off.

Like Osama, I doubt we'll ever truly see confirmation of it.  Or maybe we will.  Depends on how motivated they are to "proove" it.

We need to take comfort in the fact that Caylee is in a better place.  She left her footprints on all of us.  She made us appreciate our own even more. 

Caylee's new law will help lots of other children. 

Perhaps, that was her mission here in her short time.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2011, 01:46:09 PM »

By the way, if you watched the video I posted a couple pages back you will see it's not a ponytail but the hair is simply down.

Ok, no pony tail. The thing that keeps nagging me is the driver parks, she jumps out of the car and sprints across the parking lot to a building. Why didn't the driver stop at the building, let her out, unseen, then take the time to park? Thought that to be odd. 
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »

Finnel saying Casey wants to be a paralegal..........I guess cleaning off the table and organizing papers she now feels like she's qualified? PLZ!..........Watching her walk out of jail, she's walking funny, perhaps gotta get used to wearing shoes again but in that pink shirt and the way she's walking, looks like a pelican, stupid wench.

GOOD GRIEF!!! Every paralegal in the country is saying a collective WTF!!!  Nothing she did in this trial was prarlegal work.

As a former paralegal I am INSULTED that anyone would think she would be even remotely qualified - he!!  to the no.

Didn't catch his name but an attorney on HLN said no law practice would want to hire her and have her attached to a client of theirs in any way, so hopefully she can get all the eduction she needs and it won't do her any good. So ironic though, watching her during the trial, I said watch, she thinks she part of the defense team and once this is over, she will start studying the law and it won't do her a bit of good because she will never get out to use itm of course, little did I know at the time.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:05:04 PM by Red » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2011, 01:46:22 PM »

also looks like a white dress and no jeans, to me...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2011, 01:47:28 PM »

GOOD GRIEF!!! Every paralegal in the country is sating a collective WTF!!!  Nothing she did in this trial was prarlegal work.

As a former paralegal I am INSULTED that anyone would think she would be even remotely qualified - he!!  to the no.
As a current paralegal, I'd love it if she walked into my office to apply for a job! I'd make her hit me, then call the boys in brown and have her arrested. Of course, I'd make her do something to my phone, that's a felony! Very hard to disprove...no imaginary thinking required when you see the broken phone.

She might pass the backround check if they changed her name.

After all, she would be "SLORE W/OUT A HOME" that has NO backround experience.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2011, 01:48:02 PM »

Lippman went on to say that G&C do not know where she is. Jose said he would call Lippman this morning but once again has not followed through. Lippman said he is publically asking Jose to let them know she is safe and to call.

LOL....she lied for her daughter...he daughter disses her with refusing visits and now this....karma's a bitch SinSin...

I'll say LOL..these people have no class, no manners and no self esteem. A parent getting their lawyer to go on national tv and continue to air the family's filthy laundry begging to hear about or from their daughter who is a muderess of their only grandchild is just looking for attention and nothing more.  They have bent so low now they don't even know the meaning of privacy in family matters.

Who the He!! cares Cindy if you ever hear from or see her again..not the public..we've had our fill of your stinking lies and dirty ways.

I am irrated that they have formed this new non profit spinning around Caylee's Law.  But I am hopeful that most people realize the Law will either be passed or not passed on it's own merit.  The A's have had nothing to do with it's formation and will have no effect on it's passing.  Just one more money bilking scheme of theirs.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2011, 01:50:06 PM »

Michael Jackson was born a poor, black boy and morphed into a rich, white woman...why can't Casey do the reverse?  Monkey Devil!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2011, 01:50:32 PM »

Since they are going to change her identity, they can do whatever they want. 

They can give her an education or whatever.

They are recreating Frankenstein so she blends in.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2011, 01:56:18 PM »

Certainly not worth arguing about.  I happen to believe it could have been her but frankly I could care less where she is. 

Sadly, she will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot did.  We'll here about Casey again. 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2011, 01:56:29 PM »

Paralegal would imply a "job" and we know Casey will not work for a living. She depends on living off of others. She won't change her spots. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2011, 02:06:53 PM »

Paralegal would imply a "job" and we know Casey will not work for a living. She depends on living off of others. She won't change her spots. 
[/quote]

You got her pegged, she certainly won't!!

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2011, 02:09:00 PM »

The journalist pool, INSIDE the jail; have seen nothing released from inside the jail, only exit video taken outside the jail as Casey and Baez exit.

Any monkey spy anything from inside the jail?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2011, 02:09:18 PM »

Certainly not worth arguing about.  I happen to believe it could have been her but frankly I could care less where she is.  

Sadly, she will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot did.  We'll here about Casey again.  

What will also happen is that there will be pics of her in bars and clubs taken either by TMZ like folks or just those with cell phones. This twit does not even realize the pressure and legal harassment she is going to be faced with.

Also, Casey thinks there is nothing wrong with her. She is going to receive no mental help for her psychosis. Because of her need for attention, she will be an easy mark to get set up in the future to be put in a position like what happened with JVDS. They cannot help themselves.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: July 17, 2011, 02:11:05 PM »

You got her pegged, she certainly won't!!
[/quote]

Casey Anthony = Parasite
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2011, 02:15:55 PM »

I couldn't sleep last night.

Now, I'm trying to let it go.

"YUCK" just about sums it up for me...

And I will not be surprised when the headlines read that Casey is found dead. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened already.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: July 17, 2011, 02:20:23 PM »

And I will not be surprised when the headlines read that Casey is found dead. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened already.

Yes, but is it a part of the big recreating Frankenstein plan, or is it real?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: July 17, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »

I'd like to think there wouldn't be any room for her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A&feature=feedf

dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #179 on: July 17, 2011, 02:22:58 PM »

Yes, but is it a part of the big recreating Frankenstein plan, or is it real?

I would HOPE it would be real... even if she gets a lot of $, it is not as if she has a ton of political pull... she does not run the world even if she thinks she does.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.