April 19, 2024, 12:44:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 411971 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2011, 03:27:00 PM »

Certainly not worth arguing about.  I happen to believe it could have been her but frankly I could care less where she is. 

Sorry you thought I was arguing. Just thought we were looking, searching.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2011, 03:36:11 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jKbOc5fXCTnJGfxqumMi7FNKUuyg?docId=bd847bd462b74e49b66e6ad09a3252a4
Casey Anthony lies low on first day of freedom
By MATT SEDENSKY, Associated Press – 16 minutes ago 

::snipping2::
Soon after her release, there was police activity at Orlando Executive Airport as two vehicles pulled up to a twin-engine private jet bound for Columbus, Ohio, but no one saw Anthony get out and onto the plane. Ohio is the home state of Anthony's parents, but an official at the Columbus airport said the aircraft was only carrying golfers back from a Florida vacation.

"Casey is in good hands," said Todd Macaluso, a former member of Anthony's defense team who declined to comment further.

Her lead attorney, Jose Baez, did not respond Sunday to email and phone messages left by The Associated Press, nor did other lawyers on her defense team and those representing her father and mother.

Another former Anthony lawyer, Terry Lenamon, said he had no clue where she was headed, and that probably only a few people close to her knew.

"I wouldn't want anyone to know," he said. "I think she needs to go underground and I think she needs to spend some time to get her life back together."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »

Last night at Orlando Executive Airport near the hanger where a plane possibly belonging to Todd Macaluso was inside the hangar.  I think it could be her.  If you look close you can see she is still wearing her jeans just looks like she changed out of her pink top and into the longer white one and let her hair down.  My bet is Puerto Rico.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="800" height="699" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=380349cf57&photo_id=5946565789"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=380349cf57&photo_id=5946565789" height="699" width="800"></embed></object>

Going to go along with you on this one klaas...I agree!

I have never seen an image of Casey wearing anything loose fitting. Tis person runs to a building, not to a plane.

What have I missed?

The plane was in the hangar and not on the tarmac. 

Thanks for clarification. So there is really nothing about this ponytail girl getting on an airplane.
If you wanted someone to see someone with long hair in the dark wouldn't you put a white t-shirt on her so it could be seen easily!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2011, 03:40:24 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-where-is-she-its-a-mystery.html/comment-page-2
Casey Anthony: Where is she? It’s a mystery
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, HLN, Nancy Grace — posted by halboedeker on July, 17 2011 12:58 PM

Anthony left Orlando Executive Airport at 3 a.m. today, WFTV-Channel 9 reported.

WFTV’s Kenneth Craig, quoting a U.S. Air Force source, reported that the plane was versatile and could land on a dirt road. “Casey Anthony could be anywhere,” Craig said at noon. “The pilot is not required to — and didn’t — file a flight plan.”
WFTV noted that a stream of mourners today was visiting the woods where 2-year-old Caylee’s remains were found.

HLN explored Casey Anthony’s challenges in making it in a world where she is despised. “She has basically burned all her bridges,” Velez-Mitchell said. “There’s no one she can turn to, and the defense team has said, ‘We’re her family.’ “ 

HLN had talked to Mark Lippman, lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents.

“George has not said she’s not welcome at the home,” Velez-Mitchell said. “Cindy wants to see her.” Lippman implied that Cindy Anthony was “quite devastated” that she couldn’t see Casey, and the parents are waiting for a call from Casey, Velez-Mitchell added.

Lippman told HLN that defense attorney Jose Baez had asked the parents to be decoys during Casey’s release.

Fran Sherman, a psychotherapist, told HLN that request was “extremely devastating” and that Casey evidently wanted to punish her parents for taking Caylee’s side.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2011, 03:42:41 PM »

There's a special on the ID-Investigation Discovery Channel "Casey Anthony-Behind the Verdict" if anyone's interested...it just started.

I thought Jeff Ashton's interview was very interesting. Thanks for pointing this out.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2011, 03:55:11 PM »

Finnel saying Casey wants to be a paralegal..........I guess cleaning off the table and organizing papers she now feels like she's qualified? PLZ!..........Watching her walk out of jail, she's walking funny, perhaps gotta get used to wearing shoes again but in that pink shirt and the way she's walking, looks like a pelican, stupid wench.

GOOD GRIEF!!! Every paralegal in the country is saying a collective WTF!!!  Nothing she did in this trial was prarlegal work.

This will be yet another job she claims she has and never did.

As a former paralegal I am INSULTED that anyone would think she would be even remotely qualified - he!!  to the no.

AMEN!! Not to mention if I was the defendant heaven forbid, I would not want her on my case just because it would create a chitload of negative backlash from everybody (except of course the village idiots from Pinellas County), IOW-she would be a huge liability instead of an asset ........damn baby killer 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: July 17, 2011, 04:00:41 PM »

honestly, If I never heard of or saw Casey Ho again it would not bother me 1 bit..except to know that she is miserable and not making any money off of her dead baby...would be fine with me if she disappeared, one way or another..who cares?
I will boycott everything that comes along that might put money in her pocket..no interviews, no books, no nothing from me...
if everyone just stops with everything Casey, her worth will disappear..no one will care after while..she will be shunned and that will not make her happy at all..she won't be able to stay out of the public for long...she will need her fix, attention..
Baez and the rest will eventually have to get onto other clients and to their own lives..Casey won't be happy about that either...jmo..

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: July 17, 2011, 04:03:11 PM »

Certainly not worth arguing about.  I happen to believe it could have been her but frankly I could care less where she is.  

Sadly, she will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot did.  We'll here about Casey again.  

What will also happen is that there will be pics of her in bars and clubs taken either by TMZ like folks or just those with cell phones. This twit does not even realize the pressure and legal harassment she is going to be faced with.

Also, Casey thinks there is nothing wrong with her. She is going to receive no mental help for her psychosis. Because of her need for attention, she will be an easy mark to get set up in the future to be put in a position like what happened with JVDS. They cannot help themselves.

I was married to a sociopath,  and he knew he was one, proud of it, said he was happy to pass the test. They are like chameleons, constantly changing themselves to fit in, he would not only constantly change occupations but his entire lifestyle as well, he even went so far to legally change his name before I met him and now I'm hearing, he's using even another name and it's all because they are never satisfied with themselves or anyone else, they desire new stimulation constantly, can't have enough money, they always have to have something new to make them happy but that only lasts a few days, then onto something, they will use people until they can't get any more blood out of them, then forget they exist, everyone is replaceable.Casey will be miserable, that's for sure and destroy herself because before, her lies worked, people didn't know she was scamming them until it was too late, now she is exposed, gonna be a little more difficult, I just can't wait for the day to see it all collapse around her and it will. JMO
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: July 17, 2011, 04:09:11 PM »

The Jurors said they did not have enough evidicene to concivt her of the crimes... but just wait.. a sociopath, will releave and commit again....it's just a matter of time an opportunity: another vested hate will surface... she will not be able to control her anger and revenge will be seen.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: July 17, 2011, 04:10:43 PM »

A number of young women who have been effectively shunned by the public end up at the same place.    Remember Tonya Harding the ice skater who's husband arranged to have another skater injured ?  And the woman who accused Bill Clinton and got a large settlement? And I can't remember the young girl's first name, her last name was Mays, who was switched at birth and after discovering this she went from a lovely young woman to a felon?  They all ended up in the boxing ring.  I'm looking forward to seeing Casey with a pair of boxing gloves on and getting the s*** beaten out of her.  Just imagining it gives me a warm, cuddly feeling.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: July 17, 2011, 04:12:39 PM »

honestly, If I never heard of or saw Casey Ho again it would not bother me 1 bit..except to know that she is miserable and not making any money off of her dead baby...would be fine with me if she disappeared, one way or another..who cares?
I will boycott everything that comes along that might put money in her pocket..no interviews, no books, no nothing from me...
if everyone just stops with everything Casey, her worth will disappear..no one will care after while..she will be shunned and that will not make her happy at all..she won't be able to stay out of the public for long...she will need her fix, attention..
Baez and the rest will eventually have to get onto other clients and to their own lives..Casey won't be happy about that either...jmo..

HLN said Baez was trying to shop Casey around, said she's been given a camera and wants to sell her pics of her first few days out jail. Hope no ones buys anything.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: July 17, 2011, 04:14:34 PM »

I find it really hard to believe that in this day and age, what with video surveillance cameras EVERYWHERE but in our homes, that the slore was able to escape the public eye.  So many reporters, paparazzi covering this and they lost her?  I'm thinking she must be on that private island because someone would have spotted her by now.  And that video of the long-haired person in the white dress...that had to have been her. 

If she celebrated her freedom with champagne, I hope she woke up with a massive hangover...wherever she is.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: July 17, 2011, 04:16:15 PM »

HLN said Baez was trying to shop Casey around, said she's been given a camera and wants to sell her pics of her first few days out jail. Hope no ones buys anything.

heard that as well..I hope no one buys them either...alas, a few will...
have you seen all the pages on facebook? tons of them against Casey making any money...love it!

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2011, 04:18:20 PM »

http://mediatakeout.com/index.html

MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE: WE KNOW WHERE CASEY ANTHONY IS . . . SHE MOVED TO A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD!! (FIND OUT IF YOU LIVE NEAR HER INSIDE)

This has to be a joke.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: July 17, 2011, 04:22:03 PM »

The folks on Twitter are cracking me up.  One lady said that she'd like to see a reality show where Nancy Grace and killebrity Casey are forced to live in the SAME house!

Oh man, I'd totally watch that!  I'd even PAY to watch that!!   Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »

Lippman went on to say that G&C do not know where she is. Jose said he would call Lippman this morning but once again has not followed through. Lippman said he is publically asking Jose to let them know she is safe and to call.

Hi Monks!!  Lippman is like KC, if his lips are moving, he is lying!! I have no doubt that Cindy knows exactly where she is....and if CA knows GA knows....LIARS all of them....I saw the video of her strutting her stuff out the door...she has the same look on her face she had when she was arrested wearing the shirt she bought at Target with the money she stole from Amy.....she got away with murder and is so smug about it...she feels she is now invincible!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2011, 04:30:10 PM »

heard that as well..I hope no one buys them either...alas, a few will...
have you seen all the pages on facebook? tons of them against Casey making any money...love it!

They wanna call this the trial of the century due to social media, now everyone gets their turn to show how we can use it to our advantage, I love it as well! JVM and others saying people say they wouldn't read a book from her and they really would, no doubt in my mind I and others would not buy a book, magazine, watch a movie or anything that puts money in her hands or the hands of the others surrounding her,they have under estimated the public if they think that, if the prosecution or someone that wants to tell all and give proceeds to help Orange County recover what they've lost or any fund in Caylee's name to help other missing children, then I'm all in.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: July 17, 2011, 04:30:50 PM »

Lippman went on to say that G&C do not know where she is. Jose said he would call Lippman this morning but once again has not followed through. Lippman said he is publically asking Jose to let them know she is safe and to call.

Hi Monks!!  Lippman is like KC, if his lips are moving, he is lying!! I have no doubt that Cindy knows exactly where she is....and if CA knows GA knows....LIARS all of them....I saw the video of her strutting her stuff out the door...she has the same look on her face she had when she was arrested wearing the shirt she bought at Target with the money she stole from Amy.....she got away with murder and is so smug about it...she feels she is now invincible!!

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: July 17, 2011, 04:35:50 PM »

I find it really hard to believe that in this day and age, what with video surveillance cameras EVERYWHERE but in our homes, that the slore was able to escape the public eye.  So many reporters, paparazzi covering this and they lost her?  I'm thinking she must be on that private island because someone would have spotted her by now.  And that video of the long-haired person in the white dress...that had to have been her. 

If she celebrated her freedom with champagne, I hope she woke up with a massive hangover...wherever she is.   

Something just not right, huh? No way all the media couldn't have kept up with 3 lousy vehicles.
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: July 17, 2011, 04:36:41 PM »

My daughter and I were looking at the release photos and this just struck us as hilarious. All of the guards were armed and had protective vests on BUT neither Casey nor Baez had any protective gear. It was like the guards were saying "Take your best shot" "We are covered".

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/17/article-2015614-0D0B2A7C00000578-407_964x617.jpg
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:20:18 PM by Red » Logged

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.