March 29, 2024, 05:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409986 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »

My daughter and I were looking at the release photos and this just struck us as hilarious. All of the guards were armed and had protective vests on BUT neither Casey nor Baez had any protective gear. It was like the guards were saying "Take your best shot" "We are covered".

(EDIT: removed Getty image, Red}

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/17/article-2015614-0D0B2A7C00000578-407_964x617.jpg

good point lol!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:21:23 PM by Red » Logged

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2011, 04:38:10 PM »

Certainly not worth arguing about.  I happen to believe it could have been her but frankly I could care less where she is.  

Sadly, she will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot did.  We'll here about Casey again.  

What will also happen is that there will be pics of her in bars and clubs taken either by TMZ like folks or just those with cell phones. This twit does not even realize the pressure and legal harassment she is going to be faced with.

Also, Casey thinks there is nothing wrong with her. She is going to receive no mental help for her psychosis. Because of her need for attention, she will be an easy mark to get set up in the future to be put in a position like what happened with JVDS. They cannot help themselves.

I was married to a sociopath,  and he knew he was one, proud of it, said he was happy to pass the test. They are like chameleons, constantly changing themselves to fit in, he would not only constantly change occupations but his entire lifestyle as well, he even went so far to legally change his name before I met him and now I'm hearing, he's using even another name and it's all because they are never satisfied with themselves or anyone else, they desire new stimulation constantly, can't have enough money, they always have to have something new to make them happy but that only lasts a few days, then onto something, they will use people until they can't get any more blood out of them, then forget they exist, everyone is replaceable.Casey will be miserable, that's for sure and destroy herself because before, her lies worked, people didn't know she was scamming them until it was too late, now she is exposed, gonna be a little more difficult, I just can't wait for the day to see it all collapse around her and it will. JMO

Perfect description. How appalling to have been married to one. Glad you got out of it okay, many times they leave deep emotional scars on all around them.  When KC can no longer get the attention she will DO SOMETHING for attention. She will destroy herself like she was on the road to doing before she decided to destroy Caylee. As soon as bozo is gone and she had no more adoring fools around her, she will be out there looking for more excitement.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2011, 04:45:24 PM »

My daughter and I were looking at the release photos and this just struck us as hilarious. All of the guards were armed and had protective vests on BUT neither Casey nor Baez had any protective gear. It was like the guards were saying "Take your best shot" "We are covered".

[Edit: Removed Getty image - Red]

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/17/article-2015614-0D0B2A7C00000578-407_964x617.jpg
What does baez have in his left hand?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:22:16 PM by Red » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2011, 04:47:28 PM »

http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/17/casey-anthony-ohio-move-focuses-on-austintown-chuck-eddy/

Casey Anthony Ohio Move Focuses on Austintown, Chuck Eddy

ST LOUIS (LALATE) – Casey Anthony is in Columbus, Ohio claims reports. Has Casey Anthony moved to Austintown, Ohio? Anthony’s relative Charles “Chuck” Eddy, Jr., president of Austintown Dodge, Inc., and vice president of Bob and Eddy Chrysler Jeep, Youngstown, Ohio, lives in the region. Kathy and Chuck Eddy, who live in the Mahoning Valley, have previously spoken to news about Casey Anthony. Today they have to comment about reports that a jet took Casey to Columbus this morning.

Shortly after Casey Anthony was found not guilty, the Eddy family came out in support of George and Cindy Anthony and spoke about the not-guilty verdict. The local NBC affiliate at the time reported that “Kathy and Chuck Eddy, live here in the Mahoning Valley.” In their news interview, the Eddy family said they had helped George and Cindy Anthony with moral support during the trial.

“I know how we feel as family members and my prayer is for George and Cindy and their future and Lee and Casey.” He added that “Whether she (Casey) was innocent or guilty now what does she do with that, how does she move forward as a daughter and a mother who has lost a child? Because what we’ve seen so far doesn’t match a grieving mother and that’s what everyone wants to see is a grieving mother. “

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2011, 04:51:10 PM »

::snipping2::

"Casey is in good hands," said Todd Macaluso, a former member of Anthony's defense team who declined to comment further. ::snipping2::
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-17-casey-anthony-release_n.htm?csp=24&kjnd=ZsEOEfk%2Fe8BNyNgecz7lxziots7u%2BDtoTX4szkPj7G6iiOc3tAxt%2FKx0ZnhPVqu0-126c2034-73ad-418c-ae4f-5496d22485df_22X9FF%2FIuKhYvHuGgGhCdAFNr6pXRECus8d%2BB6g8UBgkhrm%2F%2BQtZ8aU5BClvUR9E

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2011, 04:52:41 PM »

yeah..we saw Mason with his hands all over her..lol...

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2011, 04:58:10 PM »

Certainly not worth arguing about.  I happen to believe it could have been her but frankly I could care less where she is.  

Sadly, she will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot did.  We'll here about Casey again.  

What will also happen is that there will be pics of her in bars and clubs taken either by TMZ like folks or just those with cell phones. This twit does not even realize the pressure and legal harassment she is going to be faced with.

Also, Casey thinks there is nothing wrong with her. She is going to receive no mental help for her psychosis. Because of her need for attention, she will be an easy mark to get set up in the future to be put in a position like what happened with JVDS. They cannot help themselves.

I was married to a sociopath,  and he knew he was one, proud of it, said he was happy to pass the test. They are like chameleons, constantly changing themselves to fit in, he would not only constantly change occupations but his entire lifestyle as well, he even went so far to legally change his name before I met him and now I'm hearing, he's using even another name and it's all because they are never satisfied with themselves or anyone else, they desire new stimulation constantly, can't have enough money, they always have to have something new to make them happy but that only lasts a few days, then onto something, they will use people until they can't get any more blood out of them, then forget they exist, everyone is replaceable.Casey will be miserable, that's for sure and destroy herself because before, her lies worked, people didn't know she was scamming them until it was too late, now she is exposed, gonna be a little more difficult, I just can't wait for the day to see it all collapse around her and it will. JMO

Perfect description. How appalling to have been married to one. Glad you got out of it okay, many times they leave deep emotional scars on all around them.  When KC can no longer get the attention she will DO SOMETHING for attention. She will destroy herself like she was on the road to doing before she decided to destroy Caylee. As soon as bozo is gone and she had no more adoring fools around her, she will be out there looking for more excitement.

Thanks Turbo, I got out with my life and my son's life and nothing else but am happier than I've been in a very long time, he took all assets and I had to accept it and find peace about it,because I just wanted him to go away,  I did  find peace and am hoping to find that same peace about Casey because in the end, no matter how much money she has, she WILL run through it all very quickly and be miserable again and let's face it, how many times can she sell her story? Give her the million, let her pay taxes on it and let the others suing get the rest, she'll have nothing, perhaps she can become a crack slore. JMO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2011, 04:59:31 PM »

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/17/12/costs-of-casey-anthony-case-not-just-measured-in-d-ar-244247/
Costs of Casey Anthony case not just measured in dollars

By ROB SHAW | The Tampa Tribune
Published: July 17, 2011
Updated: July 17, 2011 - 4:02 PM
It cost more than $30,000 just to feed the Pinellas County jury for six weeks.

The tab was more than $112,000 to put the jurors up at a nice hotel.

For George and Cindy Anthony, however, the cost can't be counted in dollars and cents: They lost a granddaughter. They lost their reputations. And they may have lost a daughter as well.

When Inmate No. 08049710 – also known as Casey Marie Anthony -- walked out of the Orange County Jail early Sunday after spending the last 1,007 days there, very few people know where she is headed. Or what the future holds for her.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2011, 05:03:03 PM »

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-experts-say-women-jurors-more-vulnerable-to-trauma-52411/
Sat, Jul. 16 2011 11:34 PM EDT
Casey Anthony Trial: Experts Say Women Jurors More Vulnerable to Trauma
Serving on jury can cause post traumatic stress disorders
By R. Leigh Coleman | Christian Post Reporter

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2011, 05:06:02 PM »

Just my thoughts but I think when the SUV went to Mason's office this am she stayed there. I don't think she ever went to the airport when it was reported she was there, probably a decoy.  They would lay low with her, probably have the papers and a different name for her to go under for now. They maybe left later in the day with her to get her somewhere when the cameras were not on them or disguised. I am sure her defense team had connections to make her disappear for awhile with a different name. She would only need id made up and probably won't do anything to need legal papers such as a birth certificate with the name. I hope she never shows her face on camera again but that probably won't happen.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2011, 05:07:12 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/28573478/detail.html
Casey Anthony's Former Roommates Speak Out
Two Men Say They Taught Caylee A Few Words
POSTED: 9:08 pm EDT July 16, 2011
UPDATED: 12:33 am EDT July 17, 2011
Video at link.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The two men who lived with Casey Anthony during the 31 days when her daughter Caylee was missing spoke to WPBF 25 News.

For the first time, Clint House and Nathan Lezniewicz are sharing details they never told anyone, not even the jury.

Casey Anthony dated their roommate, Tony Lazzaro. Anthony lived with them during the 31 days before she admitted to her family, friends and police that her daughter Caylee was missing. We're hearing intimate details about the half-dozen times Caylee visited their home.

"I taught her words," House said. "I taught her how to say alligator and what an alligator was. We liked Caylee coming over more than we liked Casey coming over."

"She could count to 20 in Spanish, which I think she learned from Dora the Explorer,” said Lezniewicz

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/28573478/detail.html#ixzz1SOn4Qxoo

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2011, 05:11:53 PM »

Cookies, doesn't the thought of that just make your skin crawl!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2011, 05:13:58 PM »

yes..that picture creeped me out..as he does...

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2011, 05:17:34 PM »

http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/17/casey-anthony-ohio-move-focuses-on-austintown-chuck-eddy/

ST LOUIS (LALATE) – Casey Anthony is in Columbus, Ohio claims reports. Has Casey Anthony moved to Austintown, Ohio? Anthony’s relative Charles “Chuck” Eddy, Jr., president of Austintown Dodge, Inc., and vice president of Bob and Eddy Chrysler Jeep, Youngstown, Ohio, lives in the region. Kathy and Chuck Eddy, who live in the Mahoning Valley, have previously spoken to news about Casey Anthony. Today they have to comment about reports that a jet took Casey to Columbus this morning.

Shortly after Casey Anthony was found not guilty, the Eddy family came out in support of George and Cindy Anthony and spoke about the not-guilty verdict. The local NBC affiliate at the time reported that “Kathy and Chuck Eddy, live here in the Mahoning Valley.” In their news interview, the Eddy family said they had helped George and Cindy Anthony with moral support during the trial.

“I know how we feel as family members and my prayer is for George and Cindy and their future and Lee and Casey.” He added that “Whether she (Casey) was innocent or guilty now what does she do with that, how does she move forward as a daughter and a mother who has lost a child? Because what we’ve seen so far doesn’t match a grieving mother and that’s what everyone wants to see is a grieving mother. “

This is George's sister.  I just don't see it.  They have the means to "beef up security" but she also accused Kathy's brother (george) of molestation..  Also, it is on the outskirts & isn't it a smaller city?  IMO people in smaller cities tend to be more nosey.  Everyone know everyone & believe me word would get out.  In addition I don't think he'd take the chance of Casey causing bad publicity/poor sales for his dealership.  I think they are false rumors to fool everyone.  Oh and lets not forget it isn't a "fun" town & Casey is all about fun.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2011, 05:18:07 PM »

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/17/12/costs-of-casey-anthony-case-not-just-measured-in-d-ar-244247/

For George and Cindy Anthony, however, the cost can't be counted in dollars and cents: They lost a granddaughter. They lost their reputations. And they may have lost a daughter as well.

When Inmate No. 08049710 – also known as Casey Marie Anthony -- walked out of the Orange County Jail early Sunday after spending the last 1,007 days there, very few people know where she is headed. Or what the future holds for her.

I don't know that either of the A's ever had a reputation but they sure do now..Liars, lazy, live off the government scum of the earth.....

and the last sentence is this article..."I can't imagine how difficult it is going to be for her," Warmington said. "She's going to have a rough time."

It will never be rough ENOUGH for her to make me feel the least bit of pity for her or the A's

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2011, 05:20:47 PM »

yes..that picture creeped me out..as he does...

he should be the visual explanation in the dictionary of 'dirty old man'  eeeeeeeeewwwww

Rest in Peace Caylee

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2011, 05:21:21 PM »

I don't know that either of the A's ever had a reputation but they sure do now..Liars, lazy, live off the government scum of the earth.....

and the last sentence is this article..."I can't imagine how difficult it is going to be for her," Warmington said. "She's going to have a rough time."

It will never be rough ENOUGH for her to make me feel the least bit of pity for her or the A's

You know I have never wished anything harmful or bad to happen to anyone until now.  I really want her to suffer for the rest of her miserable life!  (and I don't feel bad about it either)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »

This is George's sister.  I just don't see it.  They have the means to "beef up security" but she also accused Kathy's brother (george) of molestation..  Also, it is on the outskirts & isn't it a smaller city?  IMO people in smaller cities tend to be more nosey.  Everyone know everyone & believe me word would get out.  In addition I don't think he'd take the chance of Casey causing bad publicity/poor sales for his dealership.  I think they are false rumors to fool everyone.  Oh and lets not forget it isn't a "fun" town & Casey is all about fun.

If it's true and I have no idea.....it would just reinforce that the A's know where she is....and played a part in hiding her..

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2011, 05:25:05 PM »

You know I have never wished anything harmful or bad to happen to anyone until now.  I really want her to suffer for the rest of her miserable life!  (and I don't feel bad about it either)

Me too....

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »

absolutely same here!!!    no pity for any of the A's...they created this, they deserve it...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.