March 28, 2024, 01:17:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409872 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2011, 05:28:53 PM »

I still think that Casey is on Geraldo's private island...he is probably setting up an interview from there as we speak...or else they haven't arrived there yet if Geraldo is cruising with her on his yacht...on the way there..
how can we check to see if his yacht is in port? of course he wouldn't miss a chance to have the whole world know that he is with her...he will have to get his mug in front of the camera . he is like Casey..can't stand not being in front of the camera

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2011, 05:30:23 PM »

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Uploaded by WSANEWSJUNKIE on Jul 17, 2011
Was it the famous female felon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQfXbwDmwY

I think it very well could have been her.  Hair length is about right.

The length is about right, but the ponytail of the running girl appears to be much fuller and more groomed than Casey's.  If this was Macaluso's (sp?) plane, perhaps they simply took advantage of his departure and used a Casey decoy to throw the press off. I wouldn't be surprised to find she is hunkered down somewhere in Orlando.  Who knows, but at least it isn't the free and easy life she's been imagining since the jury went wrong.
I was thinking the same about the look of the hair.  KC's looked like an ungroomed horse's tail.  That hair was healthy and bouncy.  I do not believe it was KC.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2011, 05:32:25 PM »

Mark NeJame
I'm a big believer in the power of boycotting. It's a lot like voting. If you don't vote, don't complain. If you purchase a book/interview with Casey Anthony or support her advertisers, don't complain if she makes $. The verdict is irrelevant to this. They decided. To me she has no redeeming social value...best case she left Caylee to rot in a bag. How can one support this with money?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-NeJame/173363816064932?ref=ts

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2011, 05:33:15 PM »

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/17/12/costs-of-casey-anthony-case-not-just-measured-in-d-ar-244247/
Costs of Casey Anthony case not just measured in dollars

By ROB SHAW | The Tampa Tribune
Published: July 17, 2011
Updated: July 17, 2011 - 4:02 PM
It cost more than $30,000 just to feed the Pinellas County jury for six weeks.

The tab was more than $112,000 to put the jurors up at a nice hotel.

For George and Cindy Anthony, however, the cost can't be counted in dollars and cents: They lost a granddaughter. They lost their reputations. And they may have lost a daughter as well.

When Inmate No. 08049710 – also known as Casey Marie Anthony -- walked out of the Orange County Jail early Sunday after spending the last 1,007 days there, very few people know where she is headed. Or what the future holds for her.
 ::snipping2::

I don't know that either of the A's ever had a reputation but they sure do now..Liars, lazy, live off the government scum of the earth.....

and the last sentence is this article..."I can't imagine how difficult it is going to be for her," Warmington said. "She's going to have a rough time."

It will never be rough ENOUGH for her to make me feel the least bit of pity for her or the A's

You know I have never wished anything harmful or bad to happen to anyone until now.  I really want her to suffer for the rest of her miserable life!  (and I don't feel bad about it either)

absolutely same here!!!    no pity for any of the A's...they created this, they deserve it...

Ditto...not only did they create it and enable it, they lied for it......NO FREAKING SYMPATHY HERE....WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE ??

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2011, 05:33:33 PM »

My daughter and I were looking at the release photos and this just struck us as hilarious. All of the guards were armed and had protective vests on BUT neither Casey nor Baez had any protective gear. It was like the guards were saying "Take your best shot" "We are covered".

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/17/article-2015614-0D0B2A7C00000578-407_964x617.jpg
What does baez have in his left hand?

looks like a cell phone

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2011, 05:33:57 PM »

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-experts-say-women-jurors-more-vulnerable-to-trauma-52411/
Sat, Jul. 16 2011 11:34 PM EDT
Casey Anthony Trial: Experts Say Women Jurors More Vulnerable to Trauma
Serving on jury can cause post traumatic stress disorders
By R. Leigh Coleman | Christian Post Reporter

I feel no compassion for those jurors.
So they might feel stress? Gimme a break. They have caused millions of people to suffer stress because of what they did...or did not do.
BTW..I asked before and will keep asking you all for an opinion:  Why has no one outed the other 9 jurors?  There have got to be associates, family, friends, enemies, neighbors...even the guy down at the jiffy market who knows.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2011, 05:35:00 PM »

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Uploaded by WSANEWSJUNKIE on Jul 17, 2011
Was it the famous female felon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQfXbwDmwY

I think it very well could have been her.  Hair length is about right.

The length is about right, but the ponytail of the running girl appears to be much fuller and more groomed than Casey's.  If this was Macaluso's (sp?) plane, perhaps they simply took advantage of his departure and used a Casey decoy to throw the press off. I wouldn't be surprised to find she is hunkered down somewhere in Orlando.  Who knows, but at least it isn't the free and easy life she's been imagining since the jury went wrong.
I was thinking the same about the look of the hair.  KC's looked like an ungroomed horse's tail.  That hair was healthy and bouncy.  I do not believe it was KC.

With the right shampoo and conditioner and proper products KC's hair could look llike that... I am an ex stylist and good products can make a world of difference.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2011, 05:37:24 PM »

I was wondering the same thing on the jurors...when will JP give out their names, he cant keep them locked up forever
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-experts-say-women-jurors-more-vulnerable-to-trauma-52411/

So they might feel stress? Gimme a break. They have caused millions of people to suffer stress because of what they did...or did not do.
BTW..I asked before and will keep asking you all for an opinion:  Why has no one outed the other 9 jurors?  There have got to be associates, family, friends, enemies, neighbors...even the guy down at the jiffy market who knows.

Probably the media has heard it all from the ones that sold their interviews and they aren't interested in them...no money to be made.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2011, 05:38:51 PM »

I still think that Casey is on Geraldo's private island...he is probably setting up an interview from there as we speak...or else they haven't arrived there yet if Geraldo is cruising with her on his yacht...on the way there..
how can we check to see if his yacht is in port? of course he wouldn't miss a chance to have the whole world know that he is with her...he will have to get his mug in front of the camera . he is like Casey..can't stand not being in front of the camera

I have no idea where she is and I go back and forth....but where ever she is and whoever is 'watching' her will not be able to keep her hidden for too long..she has to feel oh so powerful right now, untouchable...she got away with murder....she fooled everyone in her mind....

I don't know how to check where he boat might be...if there is anyway at all....but I don't think we are going to have to wait too long until someone tells

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2011, 05:40:35 PM »

I have no idea where she is and I go back and forth....but where ever she is and whoever is 'watching' her will not be able to keep her hidden for too long..she has to feel oh so powerful right now, untouchable...she got away with murder....she fooled everyone in her mind....

I don't know how to check where he boat might be...if there is anyway at all....but I don't think we are going to have to wait too long until someone tells

I agree Sunny...Casey is not going to take well to having been given her freedom, but now having to follow someone elses rules...she will screw up and soon...jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2011, 05:42:55 PM »

Ditto from me...those jurors knew they let a baby killer walk scot free...so my advise is deal with it and I hope the pictures of Caylee's bones haunt them every hour.

If any of the jurors were family or friends...I would be too embarrassed to admit it. Others I think, just don't want to get involved.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2011, 05:43:03 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Organizers want to start a peace walk for Caylee this afternoon: http://goo.gl/qcrW0
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

They should do that on her birthday.  I plan on releasing some balloons on her birthday.

I went and tons of people showed up...media was there from various outlets...radio stations news stations and such.  I heard them saying they were going to be there every Sunday at 2pm.  I took pictures but I'm not sure how to get those on here...I know how to do them from the internet but that is it. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2011, 05:46:21 PM »

Organizers want to start a peace walk for Caylee this afternoon: http://goo.gl/qcrW0
1 minute ago

They should do that on her birthday.  I plan on releasing some balloons on her birthday.

I went and tons of people showed up...media was there from various outlets...radio stations news stations and such.  I heard them saying they were going to be there every Sunday at 2pm.  I took pictures but I'm not sure how to get those on here...I know how to do them from the internet but that is it. 

thanks for going and reporting and reporting back...I am glad so many people were there for Caylee!!  Sorry I can't help you with the pictures....Cubbee might be able to tell you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: July 17, 2011, 05:48:55 PM »

More than once ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: July 17, 2011, 05:52:20 PM »

1 minute ago

thanks for going and reporting and reporting back...I am glad so many people were there for Caylee!!  Sorry I can't help you with the pictures....Cubbee might be able to tell you.

LMAO...you made me choke on my drink there girl!!! I am sorry... I don't know either.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2011, 05:53:28 PM »

Seriously, the one picture with the lightening hitting a tree where Caylee's remians were found on the day the verdict was reached and now, the photo of lightening above the jail....

Her day is coming.............warnings everywhere.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 17, 2011, 05:54:10 PM »

SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: July 17, 2011, 05:57:36 PM »

1 minute ago

They should do that on her birthday.  I plan on releasing some balloons on her birthday.

I went and tons of people showed up...media was there from various outlets...radio stations news stations and such.  I heard them saying they were going to be there every Sunday at 2pm.  I took pictures but I'm not sure how to get those on here...I know how to do them from the internet but that is it.  

thanks for going and reporting and reporting back...I am glad so many people were there for Caylee!!  Sorry I can't help you with the pictures....Cubbee might be able to tell you.

LMAO...you made me choke on my drink there girl!!! I am sorry... I don't know either.....

Download them to your computer - then go to Photobucket  www.photobucket.com and open a free account. Hit the upload button and it will find the pictures. Just click on the ones you too.  Once uploaded, put your mouse over the picture and you will see below the picture things which give you the code for them. Go to the one which says IMG code. Copy it and past it to here. It will just have the code on the reply here but when you post it it will show the picture.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: July 17, 2011, 05:59:43 PM »

thought you'd like that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.