March 28, 2024, 07:09:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409834 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: July 17, 2011, 05:59:44 PM »

I still think that Casey is on Geraldo's private island...he is probably setting up an interview from there as we speak...or else they haven't arrived there yet if Geraldo is cruising with her on his yacht...on the way there..
how can we check to see if his yacht is in port? of course he wouldn't miss a chance to have the whole world know that he is with her...he will have to get his mug in front of the camera . he is like Casey..can't stand not being in front of the camera

I have no idea where she is and I go back and forth....but where ever she is and whoever is 'watching' her will not be able to keep her hidden for too long..she has to feel oh so powerful right now, untouchable...she got away with murder....she fooled everyone in her mind....

I don't know how to check where he boat might be...if there is anyway at all....but I don't think we are going to have to wait too long until someone tells

I think that she is in a treatment center somewhere.  The former lawyer on her team said 'she is in good hands".  Baez said she needed help, her new lawyer said she had emotional problems.  Just makes sense to me.  Low profile, 'hidden' and getting some help. No, I don't think it will help in the long term, but I think that is where she is transitioning.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: July 17, 2011, 06:01:39 PM »

Seriously, the one picture with the lightening hitting a tree where Caylee's remians were found on the day the verdict was reached and now, the photo of lightening above the jail....

Her day is coming.............warnings everywhere.

It can't come soon enuf for me!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2011, 06:02:18 PM »

Mark NeJame
I'm a big believer in the power of boycotting. It's a lot like voting. If you don't vote, don't complain. If you purchase a book/interview with Casey Anthony or support her advertisers, don't complain if she makes $. The verdict is irrelevant to this. They decided. To me she has no redeeming social value...best case she left Caylee to rot in a bag. How can one support this with money?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-NeJame/173363816064932?ref=ts

If someone just MUST read one of the freak's books then go to the library. That way it does not show up as a sale and if everyone did that they would have almost no sales to make money from.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2011, 06:02:34 PM »

I still think that Casey is on Geraldo's private island...he is probably setting up an interview from there as we speak...or else they haven't arrived there yet if Geraldo is cruising with her on his yacht...on the way there..
how can we check to see if his yacht is in port? of course he wouldn't miss a chance to have the whole world know that he is with her...he will have to get his mug in front of the camera . he is like Casey..can't stand not being in front of the camera

There is a site where you can check on the location of ships and yachts.  I think it is
a Coast Guard site.   You need the name or the call sign of the boat.
We used to check it for the Persistence when it was supposedly searching for
Natalee's remains.
I'll bet Klaas will remember.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: July 17, 2011, 06:04:59 PM »

It'll be hilarious watching the two ego manics tap dancing for the spotlight ... " I can do anything better than you---no you can't--yes I can, yes I can, yes, I can ..."  lol     
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 17, 2011, 06:08:06 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Organizers want to start a peace walk for Caylee this afternoon: http://goo.gl/qcrW0
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

They should do that on her birthday.  I plan on releasing some balloons on her birthday.

I went and tons of people showed up...media was there from various outlets...radio stations news stations and such.  I heard them saying they were going to be there every Sunday at 2pm.  I took pictures but I'm not sure how to get those on here...I know how to do them from the internet but that is it.  

thanks for going and reporting and reporting back...I am glad so many people were there for Caylee!!  Sorry I can't help you with the pictures....Cubbee might be able to tell you.

LMAO...you made me choke on my drink there girl!!! I am sorry... I don't know either.....

Download them to your computer - then go to Photobucket  www.photobucket.com and open a free account. Hit the upload button and it will find the pictures. Just click on the ones you too.  Once uploaded, put your mouse over the picture and you will see below the picture things which give you the code for them. Go to the one which says IMG code. Copy it and past it to here. It will just have the code on the reply here but when you post it it will show the picture.

Thanks so much...I have to cook supper and then I will get them posted.  It was very moving to see everyone there and everyone was talking about how angry they are.  Police were everywhere...media was everywhere. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 17, 2011, 06:11:21 PM »

Hi, I'm a couple pages behind, but there were a couple hundred out at Caylee's memorial site for the peach march!  Reporter says that they did not hear Casey's name mentioned today.  I'm happy to hear that! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 17, 2011, 06:12:32 PM »

I have no idea where she is and I go back and forth....but where ever she is and whoever is 'watching' her will not be able to keep her hidden for too long..she has to feel oh so powerful right now, untouchable...she got away with murder....she fooled everyone in her mind....

I don't know how to check where he boat might be...if there is anyway at all....but I don't think we are going to have to wait too long until someone tells

I think that she is in a treatment center somewhere.  The former lawyer on her team said 'she is in good hands".  Baez said she needed help, her new lawyer said she had emotional problems.  Just makes sense to me.  Low profile, 'hidden' and getting some help. No, I don't think it will help in the long term, but I think that is where she is transitioning.

There are a few treatment centers in the Bahamas and some in Puerto Rico. I have always felt she had a meth addiction and even though she could not use in jail, the addiction is still there and the insanity of the addiction remains. She acts just like an addict to me.

She could be in one is Florida as far as that goes because they are confidential and all patients and staff have to sign confidentiality agreements. She could be at the one in Naples for women.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: July 17, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »

Hi, I'm a couple pages behind, but there were a couple hundred out at Caylee's memorial site for the peach march!  Reporter says that they did not hear Casey's name mentioned today.  I'm happy to hear that! 

On the day Casey Anthony is released, a walk for Caylee

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/280506/caylee-anthony-memorial-walk?cmpid=caseytwitter

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: July 17, 2011, 06:17:48 PM »

I hope she didn't fly to Columbus. The thought of being w/in a mile or two of that skank makes me sick to my stomach.   

I was thinking the same thing after reading last night's thread. I'm in Columbus, OH too and the thought of her here makes me puke.  However, I would just LOVE to know where she is right now, if she truly is here.  I'd be on a hunt for Monkey justice!

Greetings from Canal Winchester!  I posted earlier that my initial reaction was anger when I saw our local news do a KC spot "news at 11"...how dare she invade...anywhere?

Terri
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: July 17, 2011, 06:21:43 PM »

Turbothink,  coming from a family of addicts and training for my employer, I do not see any meth red flags, not even crack.   Are you thinking early stages?

Due to a horrendous family situation I was immersed in the world of crack and "treatment"...seems that drug is so powerful treatment is rarely beneficial.  People can be in prison twenty years, drug free, hit the streets and head for a crack house.   

Terri
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: July 17, 2011, 06:24:21 PM »

Was it ever determined whether or not that plane purported to belong to Todd Macaluso ever left the airport?
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: July 17, 2011, 06:25:02 PM »

We all remember Leonard P. thinking he could get info from her....and we saw how she held everyone at bay.   I really hope this is exactly what the attorneys are thinking and she shows them...she will not do anything she does not want to do.   As previously posted,  the user might now be being used, but she will quickly flip the switch.   

Terri
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 17, 2011, 06:25:32 PM »

Hi, I'm a couple pages behind, but there were a couple hundred out at Caylee's memorial site for the peach march!  Reporter says that they did not hear Casey's name mentioned today.  I'm happy to hear that!  
Added missing quote bracket
 an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 08:53:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 17, 2011, 06:28:14 PM »

I hope she didn't fly to Columbus. The thought of being w/in a mile or two of that skank makes me sick to my stomach.   

I was thinking the same thing after reading last night's thread. I'm in Columbus, OH too and the thought of her here makes me puke.  However, I would just LOVE to know where she is right now, if she truly is here.  I'd be on a hunt for Monkey justice!

Greetings from Canal Winchester!  I posted earlier that my initial reaction was anger when I saw our local news do a KC spot "news at 11"...how dare she invade...anywhere?

Terri

Hi Terri.

Just turned on our local news at 6 here in central VA. Guess what they did a story on?

I said out loud ...that is not a local story!

It's very difficult to avoid anything "Casey" now.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: July 17, 2011, 06:28:40 PM »

I apologize in advance for not having a site or if this has been discussed to death;  but last night someone on one of the news channels was saying the way the networks will get out of the "blood money" issue, is they will buy the story/ interview, etc. from this independent producer.   
  I hope people will not let it fly.

and why would anyone lisen anyway?   Anyone with an ounce of sense that saw or heard her talking to Yuris knows she lies like we breathe...
Terri
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: July 17, 2011, 06:30:10 PM »

I think that she is in a treatment center somewhere.  The former lawyer on her team said 'she is in good hands".  Baez said she needed help, her new lawyer said she had emotional problems.  Just makes sense to me.  Low profile, 'hidden' and getting some help. No, I don't think it will help in the long term, but I think that is where she is transitioning.

I thought that would be a possibility if they didn't win in court on the civil case to depose her..but of course they did....one of them would have had to pay for her to be in a treatment center and she would have had to commit herself...I think the only way she would do that was if she had no other choice...I can't see her going into another lock down type facility...it would have to have been some posh resort type place..I honestly don't think they give a rat's ass about her mental health...all JMO.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 17, 2011, 06:30:30 PM »

Brandi,  if this chit is not over by tomorrow so help me I e mail all three of my local stations...Lord knows we have murders,  children drowning,  homes in foreclousre, gang issues,  neglect issues, etc.   I would rather care about our own.

Terri
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: July 17, 2011, 06:33:22 PM »

10 min ago on HLN, "Baez contacted CA and GA to use them as possible decoys for Casey's exit from the country jail."

Oh, brother!
did they tell him F no?  I doubt it. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: July 17, 2011, 06:33:33 PM »

http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/17/casey-anthony-ohio-move-focuses-on-austintown-chuck-eddy/

Casey Anthony Ohio Move Focuses on Austintown, Chuck Eddy

ST LOUIS (LALATE) – Casey Anthony is in Columbus, Ohio claims reports. Has Casey Anthony moved to Austintown, Ohio? Anthony’s relative Charles “Chuck” Eddy, Jr., president of Austintown Dodge, Inc., and vice president of Bob and Eddy Chrysler Jeep, Youngstown, Ohio, lives in the region. Kathy and Chuck Eddy, who live in the Mahoning Valley, have previously spoken to news about Casey Anthony. Today they have to comment about reports that a jet took Casey to Columbus this morning.

Shortly after Casey Anthony was found not guilty, the Eddy family came out in support of George and Cindy Anthony and spoke about the not-guilty verdict. The local NBC affiliate at the time reported that “Kathy and Chuck Eddy, live here in the Mahoning Valley.” In their news interview, the Eddy family said they had helped George and Cindy Anthony with moral support during the trial.

“I know how we feel as family members and my prayer is for George and Cindy and their future and Lee and Casey.” He added that “Whether she (Casey) was innocent or guilty now what does she do with that, how does she move forward as a daughter and a mother who has lost a child? Because what we’ve seen so far doesn’t match a grieving mother and that’s what everyone wants to see is a grieving mother. “

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

You would think anyone related to Casey would be so ashamed that they would just keep quiet ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.