March 28, 2024, 06:31:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409830 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: July 17, 2011, 06:37:30 PM »

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c8a54646ae/casey-anthony-match-com   

Also, earlier on Issues w/JVM she said something about Baez telling her that Casey has been given a camera to take pics of her first few days of freedom.  She also said that when Baez was told that people would want to see pics OF Casey vs. pics BY Casey he responded, "That could be arranged as well." 

Is there any truth to this?  And does this mean that Baez's first money-making scheme is to sell pics of Casey enjoying her freedom?  That's twisted.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 17, 2011, 06:37:32 PM »

Brandi,  if this chit is not over by tomorrow so help me I e mail all three of my local stations...Lord knows we have murders,  children drowning,  homes in foreclousre, gang issues,  neglect issues, etc.   I would rather care about our own.

Terri

Then don't turn on NBC Nightly news ... their second story is on Casey.

No kidding.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: July 17, 2011, 06:39:59 PM »

I hope she didn't fly to Columbus. The thought of being w/in a mile or two of that skank makes me sick to my stomach.   

I was thinking the same thing after reading last night's thread. I'm in Columbus, OH too and the thought of her here makes me puke.  However, I would just LOVE to know where she is right now, if she truly is here.  I'd be on a hunt for Monkey justice!

Greetings from Canal Winchester!  I posted earlier that my initial reaction was anger when I saw our local news do a KC spot "news at 11"...how dare she invade...anywhere?

Terri

Hi Terri.

Just turned on our local news at 6 here in central VA. Guess what they did a story on?

I said out loud ...that is not a local story!

It's very difficult to avoid anything "Casey" now.

for once I am glad my budget does not allow for tv, I figured in a month or two we could afford tv but as of now I have to use the internet for any information.

I have decided even if Casey were to write a book or make a movie what part could you believe to be true anyways, you couldn't believe nothing she said or wrote along with mason,or bozo so I'm not spending 1 penny on anything anyone writes.

As for Casey's things at her parent's home, I am sure she will get them sooner or later along with Caylee's ashes she will want them to dig the knife into CA and GA a little deeper. It will surprise me totally if she doesn't get everything of Caylee's
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #283 on: July 17, 2011, 06:42:07 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Organizers want to start a peace walk for Caylee this afternoon: http://goo.gl/qcrW0
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

They should do that on her birthday.  I plan on releasing some balloons on her birthday.

I went and tons of people showed up...media was there from various outlets...radio stations news stations and such.  I heard them saying they were going to be there every Sunday at 2pm.  I took pictures but I'm not sure how to get those on here...I know how to do them from the internet but that is it. 
I hope they put it all over so KC and the jurors can see it!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 17, 2011, 06:45:00 PM »

My daughter and I were looking at the release photos and this just struck us as hilarious. All of the guards were armed and had protective vests on BUT neither Casey nor Baez had any protective gear. It was like the guards were saying "Take your best shot" "We are covered".

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/17/article-2015614-0D0B2A7C00000578-407_964x617.jpg

too cute!   Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: July 17, 2011, 06:50:53 PM »

Hi, I'm a couple pages behind, but there were a couple hundred out at Caylee's memorial site for the peach march!  Reporter says that they did not hear Casey's name mentioned today.  I'm happy to hear that! 

On the day Casey Anthony is released, a walk for Caylee

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/280506/caylee-anthony-memorial-walk?cmpid=caseytwitter

Thanks FLBM and Brandi...I wonder what, if anything, the A's think/feel when they see people honoring Caylee, knowing they did not!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 17, 2011, 06:51:24 PM »

I think Tracy's "treatment" prolly includes serious scuba lessons, sand comfort-testing, cocktail recipe judging, and bikini modeling.   I don't think Ohio fills the bill.   I think wherever she is/is headed---it is on or near the water.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: July 17, 2011, 06:52:56 PM »

Just my opinion on the photo of KC getting into the car.....she thinks she is a celebrity.   She is loving this, just like when she high fived Lee.   this is a game and she is a Kardashian.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: July 17, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Uploaded by WSANEWSJUNKIE on Jul 17, 2011
Was it the famous female felon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQfXbwDmwY

I think it very well could have been her.  Hair length is about right.

The length is about right, but the ponytail of the running girl appears to be much fuller and more groomed than Casey's.  If this was Macaluso's (sp?) plane, perhaps they simply took advantage of his departure and used a Casey decoy to throw the press off. I wouldn't be surprised to find she is hunkered down somewhere in Orlando.  Who knows, but at least it isn't the free and easy life she's been imagining since the jury went wrong.

Not a ponytail, the hair is loose.
In the video it looked to be tied up in a ponytail, if it wasn't then I need new eyes or a new monitor  .  However, even if it is loose it still appears to be much thicker and trimmed than Casey's IMO.  And if it was her I hope to hear of a plane disappearing in the Bermuda triangle in the wee hours of the morning.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 17, 2011, 06:53:22 PM »

I think Tracy's "treatment" prolly includes serious scuba lessons, sand comfort-testing, cocktail recipe judging, and bikini modeling.   I don't think Ohio fills the bill.   I think wherever she is/is headed---it is on or near the water.

LOL---I'm thinking too much.     
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: July 17, 2011, 06:54:00 PM »

I hope she didn't fly to Columbus. The thought of being w/in a mile or two of that skank makes me sick to my stomach.   

I was thinking the same thing after reading last night's thread. I'm in Columbus, OH too and the thought of her here makes me puke.  However, I would just LOVE to know where she is right now, if she truly is here.  I'd be on a hunt for Monkey justice!

Greetings from Canal Winchester!  I posted earlier that my initial reaction was anger when I saw our local news do a KC spot "news at 11"...how dare she invade...anywhere?

Terri
AGREED!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 17, 2011, 06:55:26 PM »

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c8a54646ae/casey-anthony-match-com   

Also, earlier on Issues w/JVM she said something about Baez telling her that Casey has been given a camera to take pics of her first few days of freedom.  She also said that when Baez was told that people would want to see pics OF Casey vs. pics BY Casey he responded, "That could be arranged as well." 

Is there any truth to this?  And does this mean that Baez's first money-making scheme is to sell pics of Casey enjoying her freedom?  That's twisted.

I don't listen to JVM if I can help it..I am sure JB thinks people will be interested in her first days of freedom...cause he is an idiot!! The only pictures I wamnt to see of her are cuffed and marched back to jail

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: July 17, 2011, 06:57:54 PM »

Just my opinion on the photo of KC getting into the car.....she thinks she is a celebrity.   She is loving this, just like when she high fived Lee.   this is a game and she is a Kardashian.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: July 17, 2011, 06:59:23 PM »

LOL---I'm thinking too much.     

I saw the Tracy

Rest in Peace Caylee

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: July 17, 2011, 07:06:58 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!!: "Casey Anthony places a call to 911 in fear of her life"... (Dispatcher) What is ur emergency? Please help me, I have a bunch of people trying to kill me. Okay ma'am, calm down. What is your name? Casey Anthony. Okay Miss Anthony try to stay calm, an officer will be there in 31 days
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 17, 2011, 07:11:13 PM »

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/17/12/costs-of-casey-anthony-case-not-just-measured-in-d-ar-244247/
Costs of Casey Anthony case not just measured in dollars

By ROB SHAW | The Tampa Tribune
Published: July 17, 2011
Updated: July 17, 2011 - 4:02 PM
It cost more than $30,000 just to feed the Pinellas County jury for six weeks.

The tab was more than $112,000 to put the jurors up at a nice hotel.

For George and Cindy Anthony, however, the cost can't be counted in dollars and cents: They lost a granddaughter. They lost their reputations. And they may have lost a daughter as well.

When Inmate No. 08049710 – also known as Casey Marie Anthony -- walked out of the Orange County Jail early Sunday after spending the last 1,007 days there, very few people know where she is headed. Or what the future holds for her.
 ::snipping2::

I don't know that either of the A's ever had a reputation but they sure do now..Liars, lazy, live off the government scum of the earth.....

and the last sentence is this article..."I can't imagine how difficult it is going to be for her," Warmington said. "She's going to have a rough time."

It will never be rough ENOUGH for her to make me feel the least bit of pity for her or the A's

You know I have never wished anything harmful or bad to happen to anyone until now.  I really want her to suffer for the rest of her miserable life!  (and I don't feel bad about it either)

I want them ALL to pay!! The lies, the living off BLOOD MONEY and the hell they tried to put other people through casting blame on them. They can all go drown in that pool for all I care and I wish they would.  

Wouldn't it be fitting for KC and ALL of them to be on Geraldo's boat and it sink or blow up from gas fumes and be shark food like little Caylee was animal food.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: July 17, 2011, 07:12:13 PM »

I think that she is under wraps and is somewhere like the Bahamas. Not forever but until Baez gets the offer he wants.
A gated house, something like the housing that Anna and Howard had going.
Her DT and the peeps she is involved with view her as an investment.
Any sightings of her would lessen the price they are asking.
Maybe they will hold her prisoner. With no means of communication.
Then she could sue them. Then Cindy and George could sue Baez.
Then ......................   I should photoshop some pix and sell it to the NE. 
With my creative writng story.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 17, 2011, 07:16:19 PM »

I think that she is under wraps and is somewhere like the Bahamas. Not forever but until Baez gets the offer he wants.
Then ......................   I should photoshop some pix and sell it to the NE. 

Not in the Bahamas because she doesn't have a passport.  She could be in Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands without a passport. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2011, 07:19:13 PM »

Not in the Bahamas because she doesn't have a passport.  She could be in Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands without a passport. 

I thought a long time ago there was something about finding her passport and Cindy & George didn't even know she had one. I thought it was in one of Cindy's interviews.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: July 17, 2011, 07:20:31 PM »

That is what we all should do. Photoshop some pictures and put them out there as sightings to keep the press from buying any they have. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.