March 28, 2024, 11:45:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409856 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: July 17, 2011, 07:58:45 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Geraldo talking with #Josebaez tonight. #CaseyAnthony.
8 seconds ago Favorite Ret http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: July 17, 2011, 07:59:56 PM »

so bozo couldnt call the anthonys attorney like he promised but he can be live on geraldo tonight, surprise surprise

Yeah, how about that?  He was just on with Harris Falkner anouncing his "exclusive interview"      tonight with Bumbles ...  at least Jeanine Pirro, who has a clear mind, will precede him.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: July 17, 2011, 08:00:23 PM »

I think Tracy's "treatment" prolly includes serious scuba lessons, sand comfort-testing, cocktail recipe judging, and bikini modeling.   I don't think Ohio fills the bill.   I think wherever she is/is headed---it is on or near the water.

LOL---I'm thinking too much.     

I saw the Tracy

Monkey Devil!   My mind is a agog...   

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: July 17, 2011, 08:00:26 PM »

Labubuske,  I just noticed your quote from Mark Lunsford....so beautiful.   My heart breaks for real parent who are hurting.   I guess that is why we are so sick of the Anthonys.

Yes, mine too! Mark is an inspiration.  Terri, did I see a post where you said that you are a social worker?  Just wondering because I know a Terri that is a social worker...thought it may be you...lol.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: July 17, 2011, 08:00:56 PM »

Think about this-----The Feds couldn't bring Al Capone down on anything but tax evasion.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: July 17, 2011, 08:01:54 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

OH PUKE!!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 17, 2011, 08:02:13 PM »

Thank u so much for the photos honoring Caylee!

Does anyone really think that any of us or those at the march today are going away anytime soon?  Hope that any station looking for an interview or a book deal takes notice...We are watching and we aren't going anywhere...America is angry...the jury got things so so so wrong..they need to hide in shame...just like they r doing..Casey however will be arrogant enough to try to flaunt herself in front of everyone..hope she does!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: July 17, 2011, 08:03:31 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

OH PUKE!!!! 

I won't be watching...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: July 17, 2011, 08:05:18 PM »

I think Tracy's "treatment" prolly includes serious scuba lessons, sand comfort-testing, cocktail recipe judging, and bikini modeling.   I don't think Ohio fills the bill.   I think wherever she is/is headed---it is on or near the water.

LOL---I'm thinking too much.     

I saw the Tracy

Monkey Devil!   My mind is a agog...   

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!! Monkey Devil!

Think of it this way:  If we can survive driving in Houston, we can survive anything. LOL
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: July 17, 2011, 08:06:45 PM »

I have an idea - A plane left this morning    N435WB to South Bimini in the Bahamas. I am wondering if they flew her there and Geraldo met them there with his boat to go to Puerto Rico.    It came out of Hilton Head of the 15th but is for sale or just recently sold. It is originally from it appears PA.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: July 17, 2011, 08:07:04 PM »

You all are very welcome!  I know that you all would have been there if you were closer.  It was a very moving experience...and I broke down when I actually looked out into those woods and pictured little Caylee there all alone...it still breaks my heart so much. It is so very sad to me that strangers are the people that are keeping Caylee's memory alive and not her own family.  I cannot fathom this at all.  I become so angry when I think of the killer walking free amongst us...I become angry when I think of the jury and how they got it so wrong...and I don't ever want to hear them say ya know I think we got this wrong...that will make me angrier...I want them to just stay out of sight.  I am so worried that people will forget or a bigger story will come and people will stop boycotting...The killer deserves nothing!  Well, nothing good anyhow.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2011, 08:07:38 PM »

I think that she is under wraps and is somewhere like the Bahamas. Not forever but until Baez gets the offer he wants.
A gated house, something like the housing that Anna and Howard had going.
Her DT and the peeps she is involved with view her as an investment.
Any sightings of her would lessen the price they are asking.
Maybe they will hold her prisoner. With no means of communication.
Then she could sue them. Then Cindy and George could sue Baez.
Then ......................   I should photoshop some pix and sell it to the NE. 
With my creative writng story.

That is what we all should do. Photoshop some pictures and put them out there as sightings to keep the press from buying any they have. LOL

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: July 17, 2011, 08:08:58 PM »

Anybody seen Tupelohoney or Capps?

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: July 17, 2011, 08:09:24 PM »

Labubuske,  I just noticed your quote from Mark Lunsford....so beautiful.   My heart breaks for real parent who are hurting.   I guess that is why we are so sick of the Anthonys.

Yes, mine too! Mark is an inspiration.  Terri, did I see a post where you said that you are a social worker?  Just wondering because I know a Terri that is a social worker...thought it may be you...lol.

Child protective services in Columbus Ohio
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: July 17, 2011, 08:14:01 PM »

Guess not...but that's okay.  Tough job isn't it?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: July 17, 2011, 08:14:10 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!!: "Casey Anthony places a call to 911 in fear of her life"... (Dispatcher) What is ur emergency? Please help me, I have a bunch of people trying to kill me. Okay ma'am, calm down. What is your name? Casey Anthony. Okay Miss Anthony try to stay calm, an officer will be there in 31 days

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: July 17, 2011, 08:16:08 PM »

so bozo couldnt call the anthonys attorney like he promised but he can be live on geraldo tonight, surprise surprise

Yeah, how about that?  He was just on with Harris Falkner anouncing his "exclusive interview"     tonight with Bumbles ...  at least Jeanine Pirro, who has a clear mind, will precede him.

I think KC is through with Cindy & George. I think she was through with them before, but she had no where else to go when she needed help in court so she sent bozo to do her dirty work getting them to lie. I don't expect her to have diddly to do with them now that she has other people and money. They are DONE and they don't even realize it yet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: July 17, 2011, 08:16:50 PM »

I still think that Casey is on Geraldo's private island...he is probably setting up an interview from there as we speak...or else they haven't arrived there yet if Geraldo is cruising with her on his yacht...on the way there..
how can we check to see if his yacht is in port? of course he wouldn't miss a chance to have the whole world know that he is with her...he will have to get his mug in front of the camera . he is like Casey..can't stand not being in front of the camera

Maybe Whoraldo will draw us a map in the sand to her secret location. LOL  

Kudos to the OCSO for having her walk out the front door and embedding the newspeople to release pictures of her.  Bozo looked pi**ed that they had to walk out in front of the cameras.  By the public getting 'free' pictures of her...it probably lowed pictures of her-being-free 'market' price by 90%.  That ruined his 'auction' he thought he was going to have.  

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: July 17, 2011, 08:18:57 PM »

I have an idea - A plane left this morning    N435WB to South Bimini in the Bahamas. I am wondering if they flew her there and Geraldo met them there with his boat to go to Puerto Rico.    It came out of Hilton Head of the 15th but is for sale or just recently sold. It is originally from it appears PA.

But Geraldo was just on live from FOX in NYC...
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: July 17, 2011, 08:19:12 PM »

Guess not...but that's okay.  Tough job isn't it?

the stress and the systeem can destroy your soul.   After two years away, I miss the work, the clients, etc.  but I am only now starting to feel like a human being again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.