March 29, 2024, 02:08:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409958 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: July 17, 2011, 08:19:23 PM »

Cindy,George Anthony Take Up To 80% of Foundation Money

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. used 80% of their charitable donations for ”administration expenses” in 2009, leaving only 20% to be used for the foundation program.  The foundation was established by accused baby killer Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony.  Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: July 17, 2011, 08:19:56 PM »

Those pictures are just awesome. Thank you for taking them and posting them for us. That very detailed cross is beautiful. Makes you get chills. I am so glad people organized that for Caylee - I just hope George & Cindy are having to sit in their little house and see all those people on the news that loved Caylee enough to do something for her when they would not.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: July 17, 2011, 08:19:59 PM »

Thanks for the pictures, labuske.

Sunny~ My cat is intrigued by your jumping big girl panties. She was ramming the screen.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: July 17, 2011, 08:20:25 PM »

Cindy,George Anthony Take Up To 80% of Foundation Money

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. used 80% of their charitable donations for ”administration expenses” in 2009, leaving only 20% to be used for the foundation program.  The foundation was established by accused baby killer Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony.  Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee.
 ::snipping2::

Editted to add link:  http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/07/cindygeorge-anthony-take-up-to-80-of-foundation-donation-money/

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: July 17, 2011, 08:20:38 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Geraldo talking with #Josebaez tonight. #CaseyAnthony.
8 seconds ago Favorite Ret http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

OH PUKE!!!! 

I won't be watching...

I would rather be horse whipped.....I am still waiting for him to go to Orlando and kick ass!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 17, 2011, 08:20:48 PM »

im way behind not sure if this vid of kc was posted
washington post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/casey-anthony-released-from-fla-jail/2011/07/17/gIQAcLznJI_video.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: July 17, 2011, 08:22:18 PM »

You all are very welcome!  I know that you all would have been there if you were closer.  It was a very moving experience...and I broke down when I actually looked out into those woods and pictured little Caylee there all alone...it still breaks my heart so much. It is so very sad to me that strangers are the people that are keeping Caylee's memory alive and not her own family.  I cannot fathom this at all.  I become so angry when I think of the killer walking free amongst us...I become angry when I think of the jury and how they got it so wrong...and I don't ever want to hear them say ya know I think we got this wrong...that will make me angrier...I want them to just stay out of sight.  I am so worried that people will forget or a bigger story will come and people will stop boycotting...The killer deserves nothing!  Well, nothing good anyhow.

Thank you again--I've wondered what it would feel like to actually be there.  Your photos are so alive & clear!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: July 17, 2011, 08:24:40 PM »

Thanks for the pictures, labuske.

Sunny~ My cat is intrigued by your jumping big girl panties. She was ramming the screen.

As I said earlier....the pictures are fantastic and I am so glad lab was able to go and take the pictures and share with us.

Curly....   here kitty, kitty, kitty!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: July 17, 2011, 08:26:27 PM »

How very nice of you, labubske, to post all these photos and share your experience with us.  It's very much appreciated, especially for those of us who couldn't be there.

This may be a swamp, but it's a beautiful one...

I can't help but notice how this setting resembles the Winnie-the-Pooh book illustrations. 
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: July 17, 2011, 08:28:47 PM »

I have been thinking about sending email to Fox News (Fox and Friends).  Most of the time my tv was tuned to Fox and Friends in the morning while getting ready for work and I watched all but Hannity in the evening until the day after Verdict.  I did email Greta but received no response and from what I hear her coverage of kc/baez has continued.  Has anyone else sent an email?  Not sure it will do any good.    Many of you are much more experienced at this than I am.  Any suggestions?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: July 17, 2011, 08:30:24 PM »

so bozo couldnt call the anthonys attorney like he promised but he can be live on geraldo tonight, surprise surprise

Yeah, how about that?  He was just on with Harris Falkner anouncing his "exclusive interview"     tonight with Bumbles ...  at least Jeanine Pirro, who has a clear mind, will precede him.

I think KC is through with Cindy & George. I think she was through with them before, but she had no where else to go when she needed help in court so she sent bozo to do her dirty work getting them to lie. I don't expect her to have diddly to do with them now that she has other people and money. They are DONE and they don't even realize it yet.

You're quite possibly right---it's a peculiar situation;  Sometimes there are just not good parent/child matches..who knows?

Casey still has that "wild horse" look out of her eyes I noticed in those photos from last night.  Disturbing.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: July 17, 2011, 08:31:10 PM »

OMG, look at what someone wrote on the sign:

I wonder if the Anthony's have seen this sign. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: July 17, 2011, 08:32:03 PM »

I have an idea - A plane left this morning    N435WB to South Bimini in the Bahamas. I am wondering if they flew her there and Geraldo met them there with his boat to go to Puerto Rico.    It came out of Hilton Head of the 15th but is for sale or just recently sold. It is originally from it appears PA.

But Geraldo was just on live from FOX in NYC...

You don't think he does that yacht himself do you? That is all bull crap. A yacht that size needs a crew normally for any extended voyages. Many yacht owners have a couple of crew hands for even 40' boats that cruise the Bahamas. Only an experienced person can navigate the waters in the Caribbean because of the currents and sudden wind changes. That whooped up story I read didn't say he alone brought the yacht there. It noticeably seemed to leave that information out.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: July 17, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »

Good night all...time to put my six year old and my granddaughter in the shower and call it a day.  Tomorrow is the start of Vacation Bible School and afternoons at the pool.   I am sooooooo blessed.   I would not trade any of this for all of the money in the world.

Anthonys are crazy and do not even know it.

Terri
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: July 17, 2011, 08:41:52 PM »

Think about this-----The Feds couldn't bring Al Capone down on anything but tax evasion.   

That's a good point.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that she messes up on her taxes.

I still think that Casey is on Geraldo's private island...he is probably setting up an interview from there as we speak...or else they haven't arrived there yet if Geraldo is cruising with her on his yacht...on the way there..
how can we check to see if his yacht is in port? of course he wouldn't miss a chance to have the whole world know that he is with her...he will have to get his mug in front of the camera . he is like Casey..can't stand not being in front of the camera

Maybe Whoraldo will draw us a map in the sand to her secret location. LOL  

LOL!  I remember when he did that.  Didn't he get kicked out of the country after that stupid stunt?   
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: July 17, 2011, 08:41:55 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2015614/Casey-Anthony-released-jail-armed-guard-dead-night.html

Did anyone notice the pic where casey is holding the back of bozo's jacket? JMO it looks like she's trying to use him as a shield
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: July 17, 2011, 08:42:00 PM »

Good night all...time to put my six year old and my granddaughter in the shower and call it a day.  Tomorrow is the start of Vacation Bible School and afternoons at the pool.   I am sooooooo blessed.   I would not trade any of this for all of the money in the world.

Anthonys are

crazy and do not even know it.

Terri

Nite..
Not far behind..had 2 granddaughters spend the night last night..I don't get a lot of rest when they sleep over..so very lucky to have them..one is exactly Caylee's age when she was murdered..I can't imagine someone harming her in any way...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: July 17, 2011, 08:42:03 PM »

I have an idea - A plane left this morning    N435WB to South Bimini in the Bahamas. I am wondering if they flew her there and Geraldo met them there with his boat to go to Puerto Rico.    It came out of Hilton Head of the 15th but is for sale or just recently sold. It is originally from it appears PA.

But Geraldo was just on live from FOX in NYC...

You don't think he does that yacht himself do you? That is all bull crap. A yacht that size needs a crew normally for any extended voyages. Many yacht owners have a couple of crew hands for even 40' boats that cruise the Bahamas. Only an experienced person can navigate the waters in the Caribbean because of the currents and sudden wind changes. That whooped up story I read didn't say he alone brought the yacht there. It noticeably seemed to leave that information out.

Oh, that's a good point---but, you know he would be right there for this vital voyage...he has to be in the center of everything or he feels unworthy ... and I think he is a control freak like nobody's business.   [ His yacht looks neat & quaint but it's all that big--lol ] ... Maybe he'll meet them somewhere after the show tonight.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: July 17, 2011, 08:43:00 PM »

*** yacht notall that big ***
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: July 17, 2011, 08:45:00 PM »

SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     SICK     

Yes we did, and she likes it..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.