March 28, 2024, 02:57:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409811 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 17, 2011, 08:45:20 PM »

I have an idea - A plane left this morning    N435WB to South Bimini in the Bahamas. I am wondering if they flew her there and Geraldo met them there with his boat to go to Puerto Rico.    It came out of Hilton Head of the 15th but is for sale or just recently sold. It is originally from it appears PA.

But Geraldo was just on live from FOX in NYC...

private jet destination unknown,so the vid says,have any planes went down today
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/casey-anthony-released-jail-free-woman-lawyer-daughters-murder-acquitted-not-guilty-us-14090257?tab=9482931&section=4765066
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/casey-anthonys-freedom-stay-safe-14086844?tab=9482931&section=4765066

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 17, 2011, 08:46:24 PM »

I would be pissy if I was Bozo's wife...enough is enough with Casey..he was her attorney. It is not his job to take care of her any more...
Wonder what his wife's friends think of all this?  They have to know deep down like the rest of us that she murdered Caylee

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: July 17, 2011, 08:46:57 PM »

Think about this-----The Feds couldn't bring Al Capone down on anything but tax evasion.   

That's a good point.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that she messes up on her taxes.

I still think that Casey is on Geraldo's private island...he is probably setting up an interview from there as we speak...or else they haven't arrived there yet if Geraldo is cruising with her on his yacht...on the way there..
how can we check to see if his yacht is in port? of course he wouldn't miss a chance to have the whole world know that he is with her...he will have to get his mug in front of the camera . he is like Casey..can't stand not being in front of the camera

Maybe Whoraldo will draw us a map in the sand to her secret location. LOL  

LOL!  I remember when he did that.  Didn't he get kicked out of the country after that stupid stunt?   

Yes, unfortunately they sent him back to the US.  They should have just sent him to the front line and we would have all been spared a lot of his trying to make a 'career' for himself.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: July 17, 2011, 08:47:05 PM »

A number of young women who have been effectively shunned by the public end up at the same place.    Remember Tonya Harding the ice skater who's husband arranged to have another skater injured ?  And the woman who accused Bill Clinton and got a large settlement? And I can't remember the young girl's first name, her last name was Mays, who was switched at birth and after discovering this she went from a lovely young woman to a felon?  They all ended up in the boxing ring.  I'm looking forward to seeing Casey with a pair of boxing gloves on and getting the s*** beaten out of her.  Just imagining it gives me a warm, cuddly feeling.

Speaking of Tonya Harding, her evilness got her a regular spot on a Tru TV series. I think that's all she's famous for too, I know anyone searching her name to find out who she is will pull it up. At least Leif Garrett and Todd Bridges were previously famous for something other than attempting to break the competitions leg.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: July 17, 2011, 08:47:08 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2015614/Casey-Anthony-released-jail-armed-guard-dead-night.html

Did anyone notice the pic where casey is holding the back of bozo's jacket? JMO it looks like she's trying to use him as a shield

Do you mean this pic?

It looks like she's just making a fist.

Someone should Photoshop a knife in her hand and email the pic to Baez.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 17, 2011, 08:49:04 PM »

I have an idea - A plane left this morning    N435WB to South Bimini in the Bahamas. I am wondering if they flew her there and Geraldo met them there with his boat to go to Puerto Rico.    It came out of Hilton Head of the 15th but is for sale or just recently sold. It is originally from it appears PA.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/casey-anthony-released-jail-free-woman-lawyer-daughters-murder-acquitted-not-guilty-us-14090257?tab=9482931&section=4765066
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/casey-anthonys-freedom-stay-safe-14086844?tab=9482931&section=4765066

I think we should just follow the lightening that seems to keep pointing to her.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: July 17, 2011, 08:49:39 PM »

I still think that Casey is on Geraldo's private island...he is probably setting up an interview from there as we speak...or else they haven't arrived there yet if Geraldo is cruising with her on his yacht...on the way there..
how can we check to see if his yacht is in port? of course he wouldn't miss a chance to have the whole world know that he is with her...he will have to get his mug in front of the camera . he is like Casey..can't stand not being in front of the camera

I have no idea where she is and I go back and forth....but where ever she is and whoever is 'watching' her will not be able to keep her hidden for too long..she has to feel oh so powerful right now, untouchable...she got away with murder....she fooled everyone in her mind....

I don't know how to check where he boat might be...if there is anyway at all....but I don't think we are going to have to wait too long until someone tells

I think that she is in a treatment center somewhere.  The former lawyer on her team said 'she is in good hands".  Baez said she needed help, her new lawyer said she had emotional problems.  Just makes sense to me.  Low profile, 'hidden' and getting some help. No, I don't think it will help in the long term, but I think that is where she is transitioning.

There are a few treatment centers in the Bahamas and some in Puerto Rico. I have always felt she had a meth addiction and even though she could not use in jail, the addiction is still there and the insanity of the addiction remains. She acts just like an addict to me.

She could be in one is Florida as far as that goes because they are confidential and all patients and staff have to sign confidentiality agreements. She could be at the one in Naples for women.

Turbo..you and I have always agreed upon this and I still do. She has the addict behavior. Unfortunately, I have lived through years of it in my immediate family and she has always struck me as an addict. You are so right about the insanity of the addiction...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: July 17, 2011, 08:53:55 PM »

Sorry I put my glasses on and can clearly see she doesn't have a hold on his jacket.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: July 17, 2011, 08:54:34 PM »

http://mobile.twitter.com//JimLichtenstein

I forgot this. In the beginning when #caseyanthony was bailed out, we were Facebook friends. This was her page.

Notice what KC's heading was "We are asking that you don't waste our time, with negativity. for those with positive messages, we thank you for your support.  BRING CAYLEE HOME." 
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 17, 2011, 08:54:58 PM »

Thanks.  Had seen the video several times, but I always enjoy reading the comments !
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: July 17, 2011, 08:58:24 PM »

You don't think he does that yacht himself do you? That is all bull crap. A yacht that size needs a crew normally for any extended voyages. Many yacht owners have a couple of crew hands for even 40' boats that cruise the Bahamas. Only an experienced person can navigate the waters in the Caribbean because of the currents and sudden wind changes. That whooped up story I read didn't say he alone brought the yacht there. It noticeably seemed to leave that information out.

and there are a butt ton of coral reefs that have wrecked more than a few yachts....even with experienced crews!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: July 17, 2011, 09:00:54 PM »

If Casey is on Geraldo's boat, I hope the pirates get them.  ::MonkeyDevil:

jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: July 17, 2011, 09:01:28 PM »

Did you guys see this?  Hope I posted the link correctly.

http://hot899.com/inside.asp?mn=13&id=5726&f=1
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 17, 2011, 09:02:32 PM »

Did you guys see this?  Hope I posted the link correctly.

http://hot899.com/inside.asp?mn=13&id=5726&f=1

Love it!

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: July 17, 2011, 09:07:15 PM »

I think we should just follow the lightening that seems to keep pointing to her.

I looked but couldn't find a weather website that shows current lightning storm activity, but I did find that the name given to the next tropical storm/hurricane will be "Cindy"

Here are the rest of the tropical storm names for 2011:

Arlene
Bret
Cindy
Don
Emily
Franklin
Gert
Harvey
Irene
Jose
Katia
Lee
Maria
Nate
Ophelia
Philippe
Rina
Sean
Tammy
Vince
Whitney

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 17, 2011, 09:08:04 PM »

OMG, look at what someone wrote on the sign:

I wonder if the Anthony's have seen this sign. 

probably not....but I hope someone who has her email address will send it to her

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 17, 2011, 09:12:32 PM »

The money grubbing foundation using Caylee's name has the strangest log and letterhead. KC is not the only macabre one in that family

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 17, 2011, 09:13:16 PM »

OMG, look at what someone wrote on the sign:

I wonder if the Anthony's have seen this sign. 

probably not....but I hope someone who has her email address will send it to her

I can't read it what does it say?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 17, 2011, 09:13:55 PM »

I looked but couldn't find a weather website that shows current lightning storm activity, but I did find that the name given to the next tropical storm/hurricane will be "Cindy"

Here are the rest of the tropical storm names for 2011:

Arlene
Bret
Cindy
Don
Emily
Franklin
Gert
Harvey
Irene
Jose
Katia
Lee
Maria
Nate
Ophelia
Philippe
Rina
Sean
Tammy
Vince
Whitney

Oh that is beyond eerie.  Three of the players in this tragic saga's names!!!  Did I mention that I live in NO?  We all learned to respect hurricanes the hard way here.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 17, 2011, 09:14:26 PM »

Cindy,George Anthony Take Up To 80% of Foundation Money

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. used 80% of their charitable donations for ”administration expenses” in 2009, leaving only 20% to be used for the foundation program.  The foundation was established by accused baby killer Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony.  Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee.
 ::snipping2::

Editted to add link:  http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/07/cindygeorge-anthony-take-up-to-80-of-foundation-donation-money/

i guess KC got the last laugh, she will reap tons of $$$$, while C & G get nothing
i hope no one donates any more $$$$$ to them

::snipping2::
FOLLOWING IS THE CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION 2009 FINANCIAL STATEMENT ==>

Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc., Orlando, FL 
 Registration Number :CH29385 Expiration Date : 4/23/2011
 Revenue Source : DCS Statement of Support/Revenue (12/31/2009) 

Total Revenue : $2,580.72       Program Services Expenses : $630.25   20%
 Total Expenses : $3,107.49     Administrative Expenses : $2,477.24   80%
 Surplus/Deficit : -$526.77        Fund-Raising Expenses : $.00   0%

SOURCE:  FLORIDA DEPT. OF CONSUMER SERVICES 
http://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.    —-OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS:

Title: President             Title: S
 Cindy M. Anthony,        George A. Anthony

Title: D                           Title:  D
 Lee A. Anthony             Mallory Parker

Title:  TD                       Title:  D
 Jody Parker                  Brenda Black

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/07/cindygeorge-anthony-take-up-to-80-of-foundation-donation-money/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.