March 28, 2024, 03:26:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409814 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 17, 2011, 09:14:37 PM »

OMG, look at what someone wrote on the sign:

I wonder if the Anthony's have seen this sign. 

probably not....but I hope someone who has her email address will send it to her

I can't read it what does it say?

"or dumping of beautiful innocent children"

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: July 17, 2011, 09:15:17 PM »

The money grubbing foundation using Caylee's name has the strangest log and letterhead. KC is not the only macabre one in that family

Very strange indeed!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 17, 2011, 09:15:48 PM »

OMG, look at what someone wrote on the sign:

I wonder if the Anthony's have seen this sign. 

probably not....but I hope someone who has her email address will send it to her

I can't read it what does it say?

or dumping of beautiful innocent children

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 17, 2011, 09:16:01 PM »

Cindy,George Anthony Take Up To 80% of Foundation Money

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. used 80% of their charitable donations for ”administration expenses” in 2009, leaving only 20% to be used for the foundation program.  The foundation was established by accused baby killer Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony.  Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee.

I do not remember how to do it, but there are laws dictating maximum administrative costs for a non-profit. Complaints can be made and as a result the org. can be shut down.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: July 17, 2011, 09:17:02 PM »

10 min ago on HLN, "Baez contacted CA and GA to use them as possible decoys for Casey's exit from the country jail."

Oh, brother!
did they tell him F no?  I doubt it. 

Local news said they declined to help, I almost choked on my beef n broccoli!

I am highly suspicious about this.....last wk Casey refuses to see them and this wk Baez wants them to act as decoys? Decoys for what? If they were at the jail, who cares because media still going to be focused on Casey and where she is going. I think the DT is just trying to create a false friction so it appears there is a distance between them so that no one would consider that Casey is with them.JMO
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: July 17, 2011, 09:21:18 PM »

10 min ago on HLN, "Baez contacted CA and GA to use them as possible decoys for Casey's exit from the country jail."

Oh, brother!
did they tell him F no?  I doubt it. 

Local news said they declined to help, I almost choked on my beef n broccoli!

I am highly suspicious about this.....last wk Casey refuses to see them and this wk Baez wants them to act as decoys? Decoys for what? If they were at the jail, who cares because media still going to be focused on Casey and where she is going. I think the DT is just trying to create a false friction so it appears there is a distance between them so that no one would consider that Casey is with them.JMO

I agree totally.  They are all lying..so whatever they say, it's the opposite.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 17, 2011, 09:21:44 PM »

Did you guys see this?  Hope I posted the link correctly.

http://hot899.com/inside.asp?mn=13&id=5726&f=1

I knew they did it but hadn't seen such a good closeup.  Thanks!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 17, 2011, 09:21:47 PM »

I have an idea - A plane left this morning    N435WB to South Bimini in the Bahamas. I am wondering if they flew her there and Geraldo met them there with his boat to go to Puerto Rico.    It came out of Hilton Head of the 15th but is for sale or just recently sold. It is originally from it appears PA.

But Geraldo was just on live from FOX in NYC...

You don't think he does that yacht himself do you? That is all bull crap. A yacht that size needs a crew normally for any extended voyages. Many yacht owners have a couple of crew hands for even 40' boats that cruise the Bahamas. Only an experienced person can navigate the waters in the Caribbean because of the currents and sudden wind changes. That whooped up story I read didn't say he alone brought the yacht there. It noticeably seemed to leave that information out.

Here is a good example of your post. We recently sold our 30 footer in Corpus Christi. Because my husband and I together, could not go very far without additional crew. Sailing is exhaustive and unless you are in top shape and/or a seasoned sailor, it is tough duty.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #388 on: July 17, 2011, 09:23:35 PM »

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Uploaded by WSANEWSJUNKIE on Jul 17, 2011
Was it the famous female felon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQfXbwDmwY

I think it very well could have been her.  Hair length is about right.

The length is about right, but the ponytail of the running girl appears to be much fuller and more groomed than Casey's.  If this was Macaluso's (sp?) plane, perhaps they simply took advantage of his departure and used a Casey decoy to throw the press off. I wouldn't be surprised to find she is hunkered down somewhere in Orlando.  Who knows, but at least it isn't the free and easy life she's been imagining since the jury went wrong.
I was thinking the same about the look of the hair.  KC's looked like an ungroomed horse's tail.  That hair was healthy and bouncy.  I do not believe it was KC.

With the right shampoo and conditioner and proper products KC's hair could look llike that... I am an ex stylist and good products can make a world of difference.
Within a matter of a couple of hours? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: July 17, 2011, 09:24:41 PM »

I believe that I have posted them all...my phone died so I was unable to get more...plus, I was late so I missed the first of the walk (turned the wrong way) anyhow, I wanted to get the police presence there but I didn't want to upset them by snapping shots.  Anyhow, it was a very moving experience my daughter and I left two bears for Caylee and she was interviewed for the radio.  I wish so much that I could purchase that area and make it a beautiful park.

The love for Caylee is amazing and it shows right here in these pics, I hope anyone who considers making money from her killing realizes that this passion for her and to find justice for her is not going to die down and go away, I think anyone who tries will be surprised and sorry. Thank you so much for posting those pics, I can only imagine the feeling you have from being there.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: July 17, 2011, 09:24:49 PM »

If Casey is on Geraldo's boat, I hope the pirates get them.  ::MonkeyDevil:

who'd pay her ransom LOL
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: July 17, 2011, 09:27:16 PM »

Thank u so much for the photos honoring Caylee!

Does anyone really think that any of us or those at the march today are going away anytime soon?  Hope that any station looking for an interview or a book deal takes notice...We are watching and we aren't going anywhere...America is angry...the jury got things so so so wrong..they need to hide in shame...just like they r doing..Casey however will be arrogant enough to try to flaunt herself in front of everyone..hope she does!

I just posted pretty much the same thing.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: July 17, 2011, 09:28:26 PM »

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

The length is about right, but the ponytail of the running girl appears to be much fuller and more groomed than Casey's.  If this was Macaluso's (sp?) plane, perhaps they simply took advantage of his departure and used a Casey decoy to throw the press off. I wouldn't be surprised to find she is hunkered down somewhere in Orlando.  Who knows, but at least it isn't the free and easy life she's been imagining since the jury went wrong.
I was thinking the same about the look of the hair.  KC's looked like an ungroomed horse's tail.  That hair was healthy and bouncy.  I do not believe it was KC.

With the right shampoo and conditioner and proper products KC's hair could look llike that... I am an ex stylist and good products can make a world of difference.

yep...I really do think her hair looked so bad due to lack of good products in there. Think about it, she probably had no access to blow dryers and curling irons, flat irons or chemicals that damage hair ,

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: July 17, 2011, 09:29:21 PM »

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

yep...I really do think her hair looked so bad due to lack of good products in there. Think about it, she probably had no access to blow dryers and curling irons, flat irons or chemicals that damage hair ,

oopsie...so yes, I think that access to some good products could make a major differance in her hair..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: July 17, 2011, 09:29:45 PM »

I have an idea - A plane left this morning    N435WB to South Bimini in the Bahamas. I am wondering if they flew her there and Geraldo met them there with his boat to go to Puerto Rico.    It came out of Hilton Head of the 15th but is for sale or just recently sold. It is originally from it appears PA.

You don't think he does that yacht himself do you? That is all bull crap. A yacht that size needs a crew normally for any extended voyages. Many yacht owners have a couple of crew hands for even 40' boats that cruise the Bahamas. Only an experienced person can navigate the waters in the Caribbean because of the currents and sudden wind changes. That whooped up story I read didn't say he alone brought the yacht there. It noticeably seemed to leave that information out.

Here is a good example of your post. We recently sold our 30 footer in Corpus Christi. Because my husband and I together, could not go very far without additional crew. Sailing is exhaustive and unless you are in top shape and/or a seasoned sailor, it is tough duty.
Tropical Storm Bret has just formed off the coast of the Bahamas...expected to linger a few days there...our flights to Miami were very late because of the weather down there....I kinda hope she is on a boat in the Bahamas....can see Casey now doing this... puker puker
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 17, 2011, 09:30:17 PM »

I still think that Casey is on Geraldo's private island...he is probably setting up an interview from there as we speak...or else they haven't arrived there yet if Geraldo is cruising with her on his yacht...on the way there..
how can we check to see if his yacht is in port? of course he wouldn't miss a chance to have the whole world know that he is with her...he will have to get his mug in front of the camera . he is like Casey..can't stand not being in front of the camera

I have no idea where she is and I go back and forth....but where ever she is and whoever is 'watching' her will not be able to keep her hidden for too long..she has to feel oh so powerful right now, untouchable...she got away with murder....she fooled everyone in her mind....

I don't know how to check where he boat might be...if there is anyway at all....but I don't think we are going to have to wait too long until someone tells

I think that she is in a treatment center somewhere.  The former lawyer on her team said 'she is in good hands".  Baez said she needed help, her new lawyer said she had emotional problems.  Just makes sense to me.  Low profile, 'hidden' and getting some help. No, I don't think it will help in the long term, but I think that is where she is transitioning.

I do not believe she is in a treatment center anywhere.  The problem with that logic is that Casey has been incarcerated by others for 3 years..she is not going to voluntarily put herself in another incarceration situation..and that's what treatment centers are..she does not believe she has a problem.

Frankly..the defense wants you to believe they want the best for her, mental health treatment, help to re-enter society too.  She doesn't want that..nor would any of that help her.  She adjusted quite well to prison life..she will adjust quite well to life on the outside.

She is a sociopath..no treatment center can cure nor rehab them.  It isn't worth the time or effort..but even if it was ..a sociopath knows they are sociopathic..they don't view that as a hindrance to their daily life.  They would never put themselves into a treatment facility.  They are predators.

Back to the defense..they want her physically healthy..they know she is a sociopath and they know what she is capable of..and frankly I think the after affects of the jury decison have given them pause now that the haze of victory has worn off.  They know that she will not go to treatment..they know that they need her to go along with their plans for interviews and talks with publishers and film companies...they know she is going to do whatever she deems is in her best interest always...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: July 17, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »

Tropical Storm Bret has just formed off the coast of the Bahamas...expected to linger a few days there...our flights to Miami were very late because of the weather down there....I kinda hope she is on a boat in the Bahamas....can see Casey now doing this... puker puker

That would be great!!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: July 17, 2011, 09:32:06 PM »

Wouldn't that be awesome that EVERYWHERE she goes there are storms surrounding her?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 17, 2011, 09:34:34 PM »

If Casey is on Geraldo's boat, I hope the pirates get them.  ::MonkeyDevil:

who'd pay her ransom LOL

So what's your point?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: July 17, 2011, 09:36:08 PM »

Still don't think she has a passport to get into the Bahamas though.  Would be nice if she was sailing there though.  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.