April 20, 2024, 08:24:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 412113 times)
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: July 17, 2011, 09:39:17 PM »

Goodnight
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #401 on: July 17, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »

Still don't think she has a passport to get into the Bahamas though.  Would be nice if she was sailing there though.  Monkey Devil!

Yeah, not exactly like you can turn around and go home...snicker

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 17, 2011, 09:41:58 PM »

Refresh my memory - who is Mark Hawkins?  The military guy?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 17, 2011, 09:42:36 PM »

Still don't think she has a passport to get into the Bahamas though.  Would be nice if she was sailing there though.  Monkey Devil!

Did they give this storm a name?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #404 on: July 17, 2011, 09:44:00 PM »

I think its time that FoxNews get rid to Whoraldo.  Who'd like to email?  I don't want to hear anything more from him, the Killer KC, or her pimps.

Anyone know the best way to contact FOX and let them know that our tv's will not be tuned in to Whoraldo's exclusive with Bozo?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: July 17, 2011, 09:46:46 PM »

Did they give this storm a name?

TS Bret....BUT..it should be TS Caylee...just saying...
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: July 17, 2011, 09:50:13 PM »

I think its time that FoxNews get rid to Whoraldo.  Who'd like to email?  I don't want to hear anything more from him, the Killer KC, or her pimps.

Anyone know the best way to contact FOX and let them know that our tv's will not be tuned in to Whoraldo's exclusive with Bozo?

Found this. It has a list of the shows and email addy's http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #407 on: July 17, 2011, 09:55:08 PM »

Found this. It has a list of the shows and email addy's http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html
I saw that page and even tried to call the 1-888 number.  After the 5th menu, I hung up.  I wish I could find a number for a producer or someone in charge.  I doubt Whoraldo would bother to read what I had to write.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #408 on: July 17, 2011, 10:01:53 PM »

Just sent an email to the addy Fox has for Whoraldo.

Baby Killer KC & her pimps

I refuse to have my tv on during your show tonight as you’ll have that joke of an atty, Bozo Baez on.  You should be ashamed of using the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony to line your pocket and inflate your ridiculous ego and mustache.  Do the world a favor and go to work for a network where your type of ‘journalism’ is wanted.  I hear Inside Edition is hiring.

Not that it will do any good.  No one in management will see it.

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: July 17, 2011, 10:02:58 PM »

Refresh my memory - who is Mark Hawkins?  The military guy?
Yes he was the military guy..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: July 17, 2011, 10:04:23 PM »

I do not believe she is in a treatment center anywhere.  The problem with that logic is that Casey has been incarcerated by others for 3 years..she is not going to voluntarily put herself in another incarceration situation..and that's what treatment centers are..she does not believe she has a problem.

Frankly..the defense wants you to believe they want the best for her, mental health treatment, help to re-enter society too.  She doesn't want that..nor would any of that help her.  She adjusted quite well to prison life..she will adjust quite well to life on the outside.

She is a sociopath..no treatment center can cure nor rehab them.  It isn't worth the time or effort..but even if it was ..a sociopath knows they are sociopathic..they don't view that as a hindrance to their daily life.  They would never put themselves into a treatment facility.  They are predators.

Back to the defense..they want her physically healthy..they know she is a sociopath and they know what she is capable of..and frankly I think the after affects of the jury decison have given them pause now that the haze of victory has worn off.  They know that she will not go to treatment..they know that they need her to go along with their plans for interviews and talks with publishers and film companies.. they know she is going to do whatever she deems is in her best interest always...

BINGO!!

Baez has known for three years that Casey was a potential winning lottery ticket and ... he was determined to keep that potential winning lottery ticket to himself.  While Casey was incarcerated Baez was able to convince Casey that he was her ONLY advocate and ... all other contact ... even contact with her parents ... must not happen.

However ... Casey is no longer incarcerated and ... it is only a matter of time before she figures out that Baez' underlining motive is self-serving ... not about her well-being.  It is only a matter of time before Casey breaks loose from Baez' control and ... messes up.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: July 17, 2011, 10:06:24 PM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

underlining motive S/B underlying motive

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: July 17, 2011, 10:10:14 PM »

I am So glad she is safe, but what about the people she is with ? Are they safe ?
This drama abouth the Ants and Lippman and them not seeing her and not knowing where she is, the story is DEAD, she is somewhere and just what if, no one gave a crap where she was ? Maybe they are just trying to milk even more out of this. Symapathy for the ANTS.
I smell a publicist dreaming up various scenarios, just like on a reality show. And it has been a three year long one with them. 
Something about the logo for their foundation reminds me of an American Dollar bill ? I don't have one around. ( Canadian person here )
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: July 17, 2011, 10:10:34 PM »

Geraldo 1 min ago, "Deal is off for million dollar check."

Baez has turned down the offer. he says, "It wasn't dignified."

It took a minute to pick myself up off the floor before I could post this.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 17, 2011, 10:12:01 PM »

Did everyone hear what Baez said? Casey has a Constitutional Right to make $'s off the exploitation of her dead daughter.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 17, 2011, 10:14:53 PM »

Baez phone signal is messed up and Geraldo said go near the window to get a better signal he did and it worked where does Geraldo have houses?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 17, 2011, 10:15:07 PM »

I think it might be time to boycott Geraldo's Show and let FOX News what America thinks of a host who defends a child killer.

I got news for Baez, Casey is never goig to have peace becuse she is the new OJ. No one respected that verdict and no one is going to respect this one either. I can't wait until Baez has a client in the OC courts. That individual does not stand a chance.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 17, 2011, 10:15:33 PM »

Did everyone hear what Baez said? Casey has a Constitutional Right to make $'s off the exploitation of her dead daughter.

Yes -- and I have the Constitutional right to call her a baby murdering whore.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: July 17, 2011, 10:15:41 PM »

Baez phone signal is messed up and Geraldo said go near the window to get a better signal he did and it worked where does Geraldo have houses?

Puerto Rico and so does Baez.  That's why I keep saying PR.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: July 17, 2011, 10:18:54 PM »

Yes -- and I have the Constitutional right to call her a baby murdering whore.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.