March 28, 2024, 11:40:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409854 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 17, 2011, 10:35:01 PM »

How desperate is Geraldo ... trying to compare Tyson (rape), Vick (dog killing), Tim Allen (drugs) to an individual in Casey Anthony where 95% think she killed Caylee.

Casey is a lying, narcissist, sociopath.

Her anti-social behavior is going to repeat itself and get worse seeing that she was just given a gold star for killing and getting away from it.

One thing which I think is dreadful is in the last few days he says Casey " lost her daughter by whatever means etc etc"  and that is just so mis-leading & so wrong.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: July 17, 2011, 10:35:06 PM »

Did you all catch Lippman saying that they heard Casey was in a safe place, but they are waiting to hear it from Casey herself...this Casey is" not welcome home" headline is BS....the A's will always kiss the evil princess a$$...ughhhh..I do not get it, I am a mother and I love my child, but I would NEVER be as crazy as the A's , I guess I just do not understand that weird family, or do I want to....

If you start to understand them, be afraid, be very afraid!!!
  Monkey Devil!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: July 17, 2011, 10:36:02 PM »

Did you all catch Lippman saying that they heard Casey was in a safe place, but they are waiting to hear it from Casey herself...this Casey is" not welcome home" headline is BS....the A's will always kiss the evil princess a$$...ughhhh..I do not get it, I am a mother and I love my child, but I would NEVER be as crazy as the A's , I guess I just do not understand that weird family, or do I want to....

I think it is quite funny that she has not spoken to her parents. Everything her mother did to try to protect her and she turns her back on her
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #443 on: July 17, 2011, 10:36:13 PM »

Geraldo 1 min ago, "Deal is off for million dollar check."

Baez has turned down the offer. he says, "It wasn't dignified."

It took a minute to pick myself up off the floor before I could post this.

If he turned it down it's because he wants more and is holding out.
Either that or Casey has gone chock full of nuts since departing her tiny lil paradise cell...and he knows it will all be a total freakfest if she interviews now..

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: July 17, 2011, 10:37:53 PM »

I think it is quite funny that she has not spoken to her parents. Everything her mother did to try to protect her and she turns her back on her

I agree...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: July 17, 2011, 10:40:28 PM »

You all are very welcome!  I know that you all would have been there if you were closer.  It was a very moving experience...and I broke down when I actually looked out into those woods and pictured little Caylee there all alone...it still breaks my heart so much. It is so very sad to me that strangers are the people that are keeping Caylee's memory alive and not her own family.  I cannot fathom this at all.  I become so angry when I think of the killer walking free amongst us...I become angry when I think of the jury and how they got it so wrong...and I don't ever want to hear them say ya know I think we got this wrong...that will make me angrier...I want them to just stay out of sight.  I am so worried that people will forget or a bigger story will come and people will stop boycotting...The killer deserves nothing!  Well, nothing good anyhow.

THANK YOU!! Seriously, I really appreciate all of the pictures, and that you went there to see all of that.  Just breaks my heart.  But what a beautiful memorial people have created for her.  an angelic monkey

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 17, 2011, 10:41:26 PM »

How is Geraldo going to justify being nice to Tim Miller of TES and calling it a good organization when it was his buddy Baez who said in opening statements that Caylee was never missing.

Cant have it both ways Geraldo.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: July 17, 2011, 10:42:10 PM »

Either that or Casey has gone chock full of nuts since departing her tiny lil paradise cell...and he knows it will all be a total freakfest if she interviews now..

Casey is so delusional she would LOVE the media attention, even though it would be negative. She just doesn't get it.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: July 17, 2011, 10:42:12 PM »

I think it is quite funny that she has not spoken to her parents. Everything her mother d4id to try to protect her and she turns her back on her
Because Casey is a spiteful $itch...Casey loves Casey...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #449 on: July 17, 2011, 10:42:18 PM »

Still don't think she has a passport to get into the Bahamas though.  Would be nice if she was sailing there though.  Monkey Devil!

I am good with that, or the pirates.....also wrt Geraldo's yacht, I am almost positive that he has a smaller one he and his son sailed on a few yrs ago for some long distance, that wouldn't need a huge crew like a big yacht would. I say give her an intertube and toss her in the water off of Aruba, let her take her chances with the sharks in the water and the land sharks 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: July 17, 2011, 10:42:54 PM »

How desperate is Geraldo ... trying to compare Tyson (rape), Vick (dog killing), Tim Allen (drugs) to an individual in Casey Anthony where 95% think she killed Caylee.

Casey is a lying, narcissist, sociopath.

Her anti-social behavior is going to repeat itself and get worse seeing that she was just given a gold star for killing and getting away from it.

One thing which I think is dreadful is in the last few days he says Casey " lost her daughter by whatever means etc etc"  and that is just so mis-leading & so wrong.
She might have lost her  but Kronk found her and LE put her back together again...

Their denial of what she is and what she has done is disgusting...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #451 on: July 17, 2011, 10:44:32 PM »

Did everyone hear what Baez said? Casey has a Constitutional Right to make $'s off the exploitation of her dead daughter.

Yes -- and I have the Constitutional right to call her a baby murdering whore.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: July 17, 2011, 10:45:18 PM »

How is Geraldo going to justify being nice to Tim Miller of TES and calling it a good organization when it was his buddy Baez who said in opening statements that Caylee was never missing.

In an early tape, Tim Miller said, "Damn you, Casey."

I was just sick they had turned down other families wanting them to look for their lost children.

Now, he says at the verdict, "I was just sick."

We all feel the same way.      Make Casey and Baez pay.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 17, 2011, 10:47:44 PM »

He tossed Tim over to Lippmann--lol.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: July 17, 2011, 10:47:54 PM »

Geraldo is a jerk...he has family here in St.Pete, it's funny, no one make's a big deal over him...plus he looks soooo old without his 20lbs of makeup...shhhh....
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: July 17, 2011, 10:48:15 PM »

Just curious..has Baez facefarked anything since this great Casey escape caper?

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: July 17, 2011, 10:52:30 PM »

Geraldo is a jerk...he has family here in St.Pete, it's funny, no one make's a big deal over him...plus he looks soooo old without his 20lbs of makeup...shhhh....

Murdock is going to have to sell Fox. The other news is that it probably will go to Koch industries. Will be run the same...so still stuck with Garaldo.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: July 17, 2011, 10:53:35 PM »

Stacey Honowitz is always right and Geraldo just bullies & talks over her ...  [ And I wasn't gonna watch-lol ]
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #458 on: July 17, 2011, 10:54:33 PM »

It would be a freakfest for sure.  I hope and pray that no big offers have been made like they had hoped for and the whole thing backfires.  I have to believe that some of the networks are concerned about the repercussions of paying a well known liar for more lies especially when it involves the death of a small child. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: July 17, 2011, 10:55:35 PM »

Did you hear Geraldo's brother say he had the media calling him and wanting to know where KC was because they knew he and Bozo were buddies and Geraldo said his wife said she wasn't coming to their home?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.