March 28, 2024, 03:54:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409816 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #460 on: July 17, 2011, 10:57:36 PM »

labubske,

Thank you so much for posting the pictures from the Peace Walk for Caylee today! 

I love the cross that someone made for her, and it was so nice of you and yours to leave the bears for her.

If I were closer, I would have loved to have been there.

Thanks again!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: July 17, 2011, 10:58:18 PM »

How is Geraldo going to justify being nice to Tim Miller of TES and calling it a good organization when it was his buddy Baez who said in opening statements that Caylee was never missing.

Cant have it both ways Geraldo.

Did you hear Geraldo's brother say he had the media calling him and wanting to know where KC was because they knew he and Bozo were buddies and Geraldo said his wife said she wasn't coming to their home?

Yup....
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 17, 2011, 11:02:34 PM »

How is Geraldo going to justify being nice to Tim Miller of TES and calling it a good organization when it was his buddy Baez who said in opening statements that Caylee was never missing.

Did you hear Geraldo's brother say he had the media calling him and wanting to know where KC was because they knew he and Bozo were buddies and Geraldo said his wife said she wasn't coming to their home?

Yup....

Listen to Geraldo sucking up to Tim. Keep searching for missing persons. ASS!!! I wonder in Geraldo has ever made a donation to TES?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 17, 2011, 11:04:26 PM »

Listen to Lippman getting all upity about the prosecutor making comment about Cindy Anthony, calling her a liar and that she should be tried for perjury. Lippman getting all, I will sue you for slander. Please, you have as much a case for slander as Casey has for being mother of the year. Or Cindy for that matter.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: July 17, 2011, 11:05:17 PM »

Bet that's not all she said.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #465 on: July 17, 2011, 11:06:14 PM »

Bet that's not all she said.
THAT might have been an interesting convo to overhear...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: July 17, 2011, 11:07:33 PM »

Yup....

Listen to Geraldo sucking up to Tim. Keep searching for missing persons. ASS!!! I wonder in Geraldo has ever made a donation to TES?

I know--he's so insincere.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 17, 2011, 11:09:28 PM »

I have no clue what i just had on the tube due to runaway remote...it wouldn't quit scrolling thru channels, but when it did the Taylor dude who offered the million dollars for the slores interview was talking and just cleared up for me why Baez is backpedalling. He said that she is going to earn her million dollars...he said they are going to grill her like (some kind) of fish..they are going to ask her if she killed Caylee..they are going to rake her over the coals...
He also said he has $$$ for any jurors interested in talking to him as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: July 17, 2011, 11:09:41 PM »

Listen to Lippman getting all upity about the prosecutor making comment about Cindy Anthony, calling her a liar and that she should be tried for perjury. Lippman getting all, I will sue you for slander. Please, you have as much a case for slander as Casey has for being mother of the year. Or Cindy for that matter.

Lippman surprised me ... haven't seen that side of him before.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #469 on: July 17, 2011, 11:10:24 PM »

I Support Caylee's Law decals

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPPORT-CAYLEES-LAW-Casey-Anthony-Sticker-Decal-/320725242886?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aacb6d406

For any of you getting these from ebay I just want to let you know that the Graphics Company is donating 50% of the purchases to a local Missing and Abused Children Organization in St. Pete, FL. Make sure you buy them from this company though. They also sell them on ebay as "buy now". I have bought 4 of them. They come in several colors.

(Posted by someone on Facebook)

I just ordered several. Hope our judge friend asks about them when he sees them on our vehicles. I'm liable to tell him more than he wants to know.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: July 17, 2011, 11:11:50 PM »

Cindy said, under oath, and I quote "If those searches were made, I made them."

Enough said.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 17, 2011, 11:12:31 PM »

If Casey is in PR I bet she is longing for a Target....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: July 17, 2011, 11:13:55 PM »

Wow, wouldn't that entail having to prove Cindy didn't lie? Good luck with that since Ashton already has proof that says otherwise, bring it on Lippman, you're no better than Baez, you're just waiting patiently to see how much money you can get too from the death of Caylee, I mean seriously, how are 2 unemployed people paying you? JMO
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 17, 2011, 11:14:16 PM »

I have no clue what i just had on the tube due to runaway remote...it wouldn't quit scrolling thru channels, but when it did the Taylor dude who offered the million dollars for the slores interview was talking and just cleared up for me why Baez is backpedalling. He said that she is going to earn her million dollars...he said they are going to grill her like (some kind) of fish..they are going to ask her if she killed Caylee..they are going to rake her over the coals...
He also said he has $$$ for any jurors interested in talking to him as well...

I predict a juror will take him up on it.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: July 17, 2011, 11:17:16 PM »

I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have Slore as a houseguest...awkward doesn't even begin to cover it...

Maybe we should do a poll as to how long it will be before Baez&co. say " I saved her life?!?!? Seriously!?!?!"... Monkey Devil!

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: July 17, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »

I Support Caylee's Law decals

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPPORT-CAYLEES-LAW-Casey-Anthony-Sticker-Decal-/320725242886?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aacb6d406

For any of you getting these from ebay I just want to let you know that the Graphics Company is donating 50% of the purchases to a local Missing and Abused Children Organization in St. Pete, FL. Make sure you buy them from this company though. They also sell them on ebay as "buy now". I have bought 4 of them. They come in several colors.

(Posted by someone on Facebook)

I just ordered several. Hope our judge friend asks about them when he sees them on our vehicles. I'm liable to tell him more than he wants to know.

I bought a few also - can't wait to get them!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: July 17, 2011, 11:18:59 PM »

I am so sick of that entire family, including all those representing them, they all live by the rule of the world according to Casey and expect the rest of us to come inside, no thanks, I ain't buying their poop but I'll loan them a shovel.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: July 17, 2011, 11:19:07 PM »

If Casey is in PR I bet she is longing for a Target....
yeah..sad ain't it...probby wishin'  for a Pizza Planet BBq pizza too....

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: July 17, 2011, 11:19:58 PM »

Just a post from the keeping track of casey anthony fb page...no idea if credible...

Debbie Bowen Mowers I read a tweet that someones friend spotted them on Geraldo's boat in the Caribbean
10 minutes ago · Like · 1 person

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?id=222475497790364&notif_t=group_activity

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 17, 2011, 11:20:00 PM »

BBM
Red, you've got it right. Cindy and Casey are not to be touched. They are poison to themselves and any on that comes in contact with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.