April 20, 2024, 06:00:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 412103 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: July 18, 2011, 01:12:45 AM »

Bank and routing number 123456789 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 18, 2011, 01:14:45 AM »

I believe this is the information on Geraldo's boat, Voyager.

http://cgmix.uscg.mil/PSIX/PSIXDetails.aspx?VesselID=328604

The Port State Information eXchange (PSIX) system contains vessel specific information derived from the United States Coast Guard's Marine Information Safety and Law Enforcement System (MISLE). The information contained in PSIX represents a weekly snapshot of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) data on U.S. flag vessels, foreign vessels operating in U.S. waters, and Coast Guard contacts with those vessels. Information on unclosed cases or cases pending further action is considered privileged information and is precluded from the PSIX system.

Results for Vessel: VOYAGER

Vessel Information:  Vessel Particulars: 

Vessel Name: VOYAGER
VIN: 947046
Hull Number: NYC06360189
Vessel Flag: UNITED STATES
Vessel Call Sign:
Build Year: 1989 Service: Passenger (Uninspected)
Length: 63.5 ft
Breadth: 18.3 ft
Depth: 8.0 ft
Alternate VINs: CG328604947046,
IMO Number: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service Information: Tonnage Information:

Service: In Service

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: July 18, 2011, 01:15:21 AM »

Just listening to Geraldo now.  Jose Baez sounds like he's taking the call in a bathroom.  There is like an echo. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QOlowfErTk
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: July 18, 2011, 01:17:03 AM »

Wow an off shore account

Looks as if this is the first check written for, at least I do, can pick the number where you start in my iddy biddy American account.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #524 on: July 18, 2011, 01:17:51 AM »

I love the first one especially!  Thanks for sharing!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: July 18, 2011, 01:20:05 AM »

Wow an off shore account

Looks as if this is the first check written for, at least I do, can pick the number where you start in my iddy biddy American account.

IBE it's fake.  No bank and routing number is 123456789 
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2011, 01:23:41 AM »

Wow an off shore account

IBE it's fake.  No bank and routing number is 123456789 

oh, gee I missed that. Thanks

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: July 18, 2011, 01:24:57 AM »

I usually watch Geraldo but am starting my boycott today. Who sponsors his show? Thanks

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #528 on: July 18, 2011, 01:25:53 AM »

Just listening to Geraldo now.  Jose Baez sounds like he's taking the call in a bathroom.  There is like an echo. 

sounds like she is still in the "united states" ...and he appears to be bumbling and stuttering more than usual..if that is possible..maybe once she got in that getaway car he realized just what a hot mess his client really is...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 18, 2011, 01:35:08 AM »

Still don't think she has a passport to get into the Bahamas though.  Would be nice if she was sailing there though.  Monkey Devil!

Did they give this storm a name?

TS Bret....BUT..it should be TS Caylee...just saying...

2011 Atlantic named storms:

Arlene
Bret
Cindy
Don
Emily
Franklin
Gert
Harvey
Irene
Jose
Katia
Lee
Maria
Nate
Ophelia
Philippe
Rina
Sean
Tammy
Vince
Whitney

Interesting!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: July 18, 2011, 01:39:44 AM »

I can't believe that if she flew out of Orlando that no one got the number off the plane, therefore, short distance east to Atlantic by car to Geraldo's yacht. Or to private airport in PR for plane to PR. What happened to all the press following all of a sudden? Something smells.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 18, 2011, 01:40:14 AM »

Re Al or Albert Taylor in Private Elevator Productions

Found a blowup of the million dollar check and it said Palms Springs, CA

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/tv-producer-offers-casey-anthony-1m-first-interview-see-check

Shows man in white hat you only find on golf courses, believe me in Palm Springs, CA or FL

http://www.whitepages.com/dir/palm-springs-ca/taylor/albert

Carlsbad, CA could be considered "down" from Palm Springs, CA, down the freeway and over the mountains toward the sea

PS one the the busiest freeways in CA and in the US is closed for 10 miles or more. No noise, no smell, and somehow no gridlock on the freeways.

lists Al and Albert Taylor's in Palm Springs C

Regarding the significance of Taylor using the term "down" I took it to mean that he was flying down to Puerto Rico.  Yes, it's east of California, but it's also hundreds of miles south.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 18, 2011, 01:41:28 AM »

I love the first one especially!  Thanks for sharing!

Very nice pictures.  Thank you for sharing them with us!!
That cross is beautiful!!  Someone went through a lot of work on that.

Does everyone see in that second picture, behind the woman?
It says "JUSTICE has FAILED- but- JUDGEMENT REMAINS".  (Good point~MK)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 18, 2011, 01:41:56 AM »

Personally glad there is no "George" in the storm names.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #534 on: July 18, 2011, 01:43:36 AM »

Baez is moaning and groaning about the public's perception of KC. IMO, that's not about KC. It's about his trouble finding someone willing to risk the backlash for paying her. She's his cash cow and the public perception of her is getting in the way.

JMO.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 18, 2011, 01:43:59 AM »

New My Space posting???

----------------------

Subject: My Casey is missing!!!

Current mood:    Distraught – July 17, 2011

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little monster gave me strength and unconditional "love", but most of the time she was a walloping pain in my ass and a waste, complete waste! Now she is gone,
possibly in Puerto Rico, Ohio, Texas or Puerto Vallarta and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a violent abusive home.

Jose Baez has taken her away. The one person that should be thankful for all of the love, support, lies & perjury I did for him. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she "loved" and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant and gets knocked up by her father, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok, and maybe you are just a little whore. And she is. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, incest is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, mostly after the hospital visit where popsie cut the umbilical cord, but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart & a canceled book deal. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning after she gets let out of jail from an acquittal on murder one, and her chithead attorney does not let the mother speak to the monster that the mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, jail snack account etc.

Instead she tells her lawyers that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

Who is now watching out for the little monster?”

Awesome.

What's sad is that Casey doesn't realize that it's not a good idea to burn parental bridges.  Sure, she may be hanging with her "new family" now but it's only a matter of time before they tire of her antics and turn her loose.  Especially if they are unable to make any money off of her.  Who will Casey turn to then?
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #536 on: July 18, 2011, 01:49:36 AM »

New My Space posting???

----------------------

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little monster gave me strength and unconditional "love", but most of the time she was a walloping pain in my ass and a waste, complete waste! Now she is gone,
possibly in Puerto Rico, Ohio, Texas or Puerto Vallarta and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a violent abusive home.

Jose Baez has taken her away. The one person that should be thankful for all of the love, support, lies & perjury I did for him. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she "loved" and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant and gets knocked up by her father, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok, and maybe you are just a little whore. And she is. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, incest is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, mostly after the hospital visit where popsie cut the umbilical cord, but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart & a canceled book deal. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning after she gets let out of jail from an acquittal on murder one, and her chithead attorney does not let the mother speak to the monster that the mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, jail snack account etc.

Instead she tells her lawyers that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

Awesome.

What's sad is that Casey doesn't realize that it's not a good idea to burn parental bridges.  Sure, she may be hanging with her "new family" now but it's only a matter of time before they tire of her antics and turn her loose.  Especially if they are unable to make any money off of her.  Who will Casey turn to then?

Zanny perhaps?

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: July 18, 2011, 01:50:12 AM »

BBM

Don't know why, but that cracked me up!!!  I can see him, in the bathroom, fumbling hurriedly with his fly cuz he forgot it was 10 pm.  Dork.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 18, 2011, 01:51:54 AM »

New My Space posting???

----------------------

Awesome.

Zanny perhaps?

Ooh, you are BAD!   
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 18, 2011, 01:54:40 AM »

Still don't think she has a passport to get into the Bahamas though.  Would be nice if she was sailing there though.  Monkey Devil!

Did they give this storm a name?

TS Bret....BUT..it should be TS Caylee...just saying...

2011 Atlantic named storms:

Arlene
Bret
Cindy
Don
Emily
Franklin
Gert
Harvey
Irene
Jose
Katia
Lee
Maria
Nate
Ophelia
Philippe
Rina
Sean
Tammy
Vince
Whitney

Interesting!

Very.  And yet another coincedence of this trial.  (Lightning strikes, the day she was set free, etc.)  But those names were chosen some time back...otherwise I'd think that they chose those names on purpose!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.