March 28, 2024, 05:43:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409828 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #540 on: July 18, 2011, 01:55:07 AM »

How is Geraldo going to justify being nice to Tim Miller of TES and calling it a good organization when it was his buddy Baez who said in opening statements that Caylee was never missing.

Cant have it both ways Geraldo.

Did you hear Geraldo's brother say he had the media calling him and wanting to know where KC was because they knew he and Bozo were buddies and Geraldo said his wife said she wasn't coming to their home?

Bet that's not all she said.
'
I'm curious to know if Bozo's wife is with him or at home.  I would think she would have had enough of KC by now but maybe Bozo convinced her that KC is their meal ticket so she is tolerating her.  It is only a matter of time that KC gets jealous of Bozo's wife. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: July 18, 2011, 01:57:30 AM »

Boycotts work... just as a Vietnam Vet about Jane Fonda or Aruba about the decline in its tourism.

Who are the sponsors of Geraldo?

Was in the habit of watching HLN from Vinnie to Dr. Drew. May turn off the channel there except for Nancy Grace who has stood by Caylee through thick and then.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: July 18, 2011, 01:57:38 AM »

Listen to Lippman getting all upity about the prosecutor making comment about Cindy Anthony, calling her a liar and that she should be tried for perjury. Lippman getting all, I will sue you for slander. Please, you have as much a case for slander as Casey has for being mother of the year. Or Cindy for that matter.

Lippman surprised me ... haven't seen that side of him before.
I didn't watch any of this but Lippman has to find a way to make money as the A's aren't paying him or can't supposedly. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: July 18, 2011, 01:59:19 AM »

How is Geraldo going to justify being nice to Tim Miller of TES and calling it a good organization when it was his buddy Baez who said in opening statements that Caylee was never missing.

Did you hear Geraldo's brother say he had the media calling him and wanting to know where KC was because they knew he and Bozo were buddies and Geraldo said his wife said she wasn't coming to their home?

'
I'm curious to know if Bozo's wife is with him or at home.  I would think she would have had enough of KC by now but maybe Bozo convinced her that KC is their meal ticket so she is tolerating her.  It is only a matter of time that KC gets jealous of Bozo's wife. 

I hope she's at the store buying duct tape and heart shaped stickers.   
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: July 18, 2011, 02:07:03 AM »

"over the river and through the woods" sorry, just had to say that
"to grandma's house we go" ???
Not to this grandma's house!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: July 18, 2011, 02:14:18 AM »

Boycotts work... just as a Vietnam Vet about Jane Fonda or Aruba about the decline in its tourism.

Was in the habit of watching HLN from Vinnie to Dr. Drew. May turn off the channel there except for Nancy Grace who has stood by Caylee through thick and then.
that is the reason that my hubby found cheap pakages tu aruba grrrrrr
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: July 18, 2011, 02:16:44 AM »

'

I hope she's at the store buying duct tape and heart shaped stickers.   
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: July 18, 2011, 02:17:50 AM »

AEBio channel has a show on Casey Where did we go wrong
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: July 18, 2011, 02:18:34 AM »

LOL scratch that How did we get here is what it is called
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: July 18, 2011, 02:29:31 AM »

I quit watching all of them and get my information here.  I would watch NG but I don't like seeing jail videos over and over.  I did write lots of companies and called telling them if they were part of an interview or sponsor during the interview of KC or anyone else that makes money off of Caylee's murder I would not watch and I would boycott any sponsors products that advertises during this.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: July 18, 2011, 04:16:21 AM »

Listen to Lippman getting all upity about the prosecutor making comment about Cindy Anthony, calling her a liar and that she should be tried for perjury. Lippman getting all, I will sue you for slander. Please, you have as much a case for slander as Casey has for being mother of the year. Or Cindy for that matter.

Lippman surprised me ... haven't seen that side of him before.
I didn't watch any of this but Lippman has to find a way to make money as the A's aren't paying him or can't supposedly. 

What, not getting paid?? and they have a new red jeep?  No wonder he is grouchy IMO

Some get by on a 19 ++ year old car and buying Meals on Wheels but then again, I don't/won't have to look over my shoulder every time, like those who are "touched" by Casey. Thank, you, end of rant

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: July 18, 2011, 04:17:51 AM »

Who are the sponsors?
Edit to add missing quote bracket
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:56:04 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: July 18, 2011, 04:21:43 AM »

that is the reason that my hubby found cheap pakages tu aruba grrrrrr

Sorry, afraid so. Please check in the Natalee Holloway thread here and say hello. Did you know Red helped search in Aruba plus being an all around good guy? Lots to learn on the NH thread and you will know lots of those there already from here and vice versa.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: July 18, 2011, 04:23:21 AM »

Who are the sponsors?
Edit to add missing quote bracket

Sorry, west941, I got in the middle of your quote.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:56:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: July 18, 2011, 04:32:17 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-profit-case/story?id=14090596
Casey Anthony: Will She Profit From Her Case?
By JIM AVILA (@JimAvilaABC)

July 17, 2011
Video at link.
After spending nearly 3 years behind bars and enduring an emotional trial, Casey Anthony could hit the jackpot by turning her infamy into fortune.

Anthony was released from jail early this morning.

She has already been offered a million dollars from an independent producer to tell her story and that's just the first offer.
 ::snipping2::

Fine, let the independent producer pay her the million. Will the producer recoup it? That remains to be seen. I am not watching anything associated with Casey Anthony.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 18, 2011, 04:39:07 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/17/casey-anthony-freed-from-florida-jail-early-sunday/
Casey Anthony Not Allowed to Return Home Following Release From Jail
Published July 17, 2011
| FoxNews.com

"She is safer in jail than she is out here," said Mike Quiroz, who drove from Miami to spend his 22nd birthday outside the jail. "She better watch her butt. She is known all over the world."

Lamar Jordan said he felt a pit in his stomach when he saw Anthony walking out of jail.

"The fact that she is being let out, the fact that it is her child and she didn't say what happened, made me sick," Jordan said.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/17/casey-anthony-freed-from-florida-jail-early-sunday/#ixzz1SMsW2YAN

Baez is a little..little man in a lot of ways

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: July 18, 2011, 04:42:42 AM »

I wish I could do the caption bubbles........ "Jose, can you get me Tony's number?" 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: July 18, 2011, 06:08:43 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/jul/18/now-free-jail-casey-anthony-avoiding-public-eye/
Now free from jail, Casey Anthony avoiding public eye
 By ASSOCIATED PRESS    Posted July 18, 2011 at 5:58 a.m

Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.

"This young woman had her day in court," Baez told Fox News. "We need to start respecting jury verdicts and decisions that juries make."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: July 18, 2011, 06:11:23 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2015910/Casey-Anthony-release-She-right-free-speech-insists-Jose-Baez.html
She has a right to free speech, insists Casey Anthony's lawyer as speculation mounts about lucrative media deals
    Attorney Jose Baez said they are 'trying to put the pieces back together'
    But insists he will defend Casey's 'rights as a citizen' after questions about media deals
    Specualtion grows that she is in Ohio safehouse
Last updated at 10:19 AM on 18th July 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2015910/Casey-Anthony-release-She-right-free-speech-insists-Jose-Baez.html#ixzz1SRyLwJRC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: July 18, 2011, 06:20:06 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Right side up now... Who's gonna be in that chair at 7:32a on @todayshow ?? yfrog.com/kf67xpdj
8 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Crew setting up for our @todayshow interview at 7:32a. Who's gonna be in that chair??? yfrog.com/kj2e1cfj
12 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.