March 28, 2024, 02:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409880 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 18, 2011, 06:28:21 AM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
game time yfrog.com/kg4n4uyj
15 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: July 18, 2011, 06:42:02 AM »

Baez phone signal is messed up and Geraldo said go near the window to get a better signal he did and it worked where does Geraldo have houses?

Puerto Rico and so does Baez.  That's why I keep saying PR.

And Geraldo must know exactly where he was as he told him to go near the window...

You are right..Most people that don't know where some one is calling from on their cell phone would say 'go near A window' NOT 'go near THE window'
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: July 18, 2011, 06:43:18 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/280809/Where-in-the-world-is-Casey-Anthony?cmpid=caseytwitter
Where in the world is Casey Anthony?
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, July 18, 2011 6:19 AM

The first week of Casey Anthony's freedom has begun away from the public eye following the furor, and death threats when she was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

The rumors have put her everywhere from Ohio to Puerto Rico but the truth is the last place we saw her for sure, is stepping out of the Orange County jail and into an SUV.

Her whereabouts are a closely guarded secret known only to a select few as she tries to start a new life. Her lawyer said her allies are exploring a number of options for her future.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 18, 2011, 06:46:58 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/28578984/detail.html
Fundraiser Held In Caylee's Honor
Proceeds Go To Children's Advocacy Center
POSTED: 7:55 pm EDT July 17, 2011
UPDATED: 8:52 pm EDT July 17, 2011

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
Sunday night people gathered at Matt's Casbah restaurant in Melbourne to raise money in her honor. The proceeds went to the Children's Advocacy Center of Brevard County.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/28578984/detail.html#ixzz1SS79BLs5

~ Peter Frampton
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: July 18, 2011, 07:09:25 AM »

I can't believe that if she flew out of Orlando that no one got the number off the plane, therefore, short distance east to Atlantic by car to Geraldo's yacht. Or to private airport in PR for plane to PR. What happened to all the press following all of a sudden? Something smells.

I agree. The press knew days ahead of time that there would probably be decoy cars, that they would have had press on EACH one. Plus once they got to BOA building that they didn't have press right at the exit of the garage and follow each car that left.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 18, 2011, 07:13:30 AM »

Baez and Lippman on Geraldo 07/16/2011
http://www.youtube.com/user/gadzoda

~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: July 18, 2011, 07:16:20 AM »

Listen to Lippman getting all upity about the prosecutor making comment about Cindy Anthony, calling her a liar and that she should be tried for perjury. Lippman getting all, I will sue you for slander. Please, you have as much a case for slander as Casey has for being mother of the year. Or Cindy for that matter.

Lippman surprised me ... haven't seen that side of him before.
I didn't watch any of this but Lippman has to find a way to make money as the A's aren't paying him or can't supposedly. 

What, not getting paid?? and they have a new red jeep?  No wonder he is grouchy IMO

Some get by on a 19 ++ year old car and buying Meals on Wheels but then again, I don't/won't have to look over my shoulder every time, like those who are "touched" by Casey. Thank, you, end of rant

They probably bought that SUV through their "foundation".  If they're filing for bankruptcy then there's no way they're going to purchase a new car.  I read a few pages back (sorry don't know who posted it) that 80% or something like that of the proceeds from the foundation were for "administrative costs" aka Anthony's wallet.  Someone really needs to look into that foundation.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: July 18, 2011, 07:25:00 AM »

Baez phone signal is messed up and Geraldo said go near the window to get a better signal he did and it worked where does Geraldo have houses?

And Geraldo must know exactly where he was as he told him to go near the window...

You are right..Most people that don't know where some one is calling from on their cell phone would say 'go near A window' NOT 'go near THE window'

I don't know guys.  I think you're right most people would say "a" window...........I don't.  I'm from the country and I would have said go to the window.  My husband laughs at me because everything is "the".  Who knows though. I personally think she is still in Orlando.  Are there apartments in Mason's office building (I think its the bank of America building) or is it just commercial?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: July 18, 2011, 07:47:31 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Cheney up in 2 minutes on @todayshow #caseyanthony yfrog.com/kipjsxj
11 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 18, 2011, 07:55:09 AM »

Well Klaas if she is in PR, she may have more to deal with than angry, outraged citizens. PR is the home of the Chupacabra.  Monkey Devil!  There may only be room for 1 demon there... I guess one can hope. 

::snipping2::  The Chupacabra is a cryptid whose first known sightings occurred in Puerto Rico during the 1970s, with subsequent eyewitness accounts in the mid-1990s causing scares in Florida and Mexico. It has ... been reported in the American Southwest. The reports have spread around the world, particularly in Spanish-speaking areas. While not as well known as Bigfoot, it has become a cultural phenomenon, inspiring appearances in songs, movies, and comic books.   ::snipping2::

http://www.lycos.com/info/chupacabra--puerto-rico.html

NCSunny

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 18, 2011, 07:55:17 AM »

geraldo wanted people to know he knew where she was,,,he also said something like she isnt in a place as dramatic as everyone thinks
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: July 18, 2011, 07:59:28 AM »

Got this youtube from my fb buddies....

So true.............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 18, 2011, 08:02:57 AM »

Got this youtube from my fb buddies....

So true.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btoqY0y8ii4&feature=related

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #573 on: July 18, 2011, 08:06:54 AM »

New My Space posting???

----------------------

Subject: My Casey is missing!!!

Current mood:    Distraught – July 17, 2011

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little monster gave me strength and unconditional "love", but most of the time she was a walloping pain in my ass and a waste, complete waste! Now she is gone,
possibly in Puerto Rico, Ohio, Texas or Puerto Vallarta and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a violent abusive home.

Jose Baez has taken her away. The one person that should be thankful for all of the love, support, lies & perjury I did for him. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she "loved" and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant and gets knocked up by her father, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok, and maybe you are just a little whore. And she is. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, incest is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, mostly after the hospital visit where popsie cut the umbilical cord, but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart & a canceled book deal. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning after she gets let out of jail from an acquittal on murder one, and her chithead attorney does not let the mother speak to the monster that the mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, jail snack account etc.

Instead she tells her lawyers that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

Who is now watching out for the little monster?”

Is this real, or were you at it again Carpe? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: July 18, 2011, 08:10:33 AM »

Baez is moaning and groaning about the public's perception of KC. IMO, that's not about KC. It's about his trouble finding someone willing to risk the backlash for paying her. She's his cash cow and the public perception of her is getting in the way.

JMO.

'ole Baez probably would have benefitted more in the long run if KC had been convicted.  He could have bellyached his way thru talk news and news channels saying how it was a travesty.....she's innocent.....the jury didn't deliberate long enough and all that baloney (cough cough).   And, just think, the $$$$ would have been his, all his.  No sharing, no %s, no attempts to keep KC on a somewhat short leash.  heehee.  He bit off more than he could chew.   

I'll bet in actuality, he was totally unprepared for the verdict . . . and thought, yikes, now what!  Of course, the $$$$ grubbing immediately kicked in as he gazed at his personal cash-cow.  ugh.   Monkey Devil!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 18, 2011, 08:16:33 AM »

Baez is moaning and groaning about the public's perception of KC. IMO, that's not about KC. It's about his trouble finding someone willing to risk the backlash for paying her. She's his cash cow and the public perception of her is getting in the way.

JMO.

'ole Baez probably would have benefitted more in the long run if KC had been convicted.  He could have bellyached his way thru talk news and news channels saying how it was a travesty.....she's innocent.....the jury didn't deliberate long enough and all that baloney (cough cough).   And, just think, the $$$$ would have been his, all his.  No sharing, no %s, no attempts to keep KC on a somewhat short leash.  heehee.  He bit off more than he could chew.   

I'll bet in actuality, he was totally unprepared for the verdict . . . and thought, yikes, now what!  Of course, the $$$$ grubbing immediately kicked in as he gazed at his personal cash-cow.  ugh.   Monkey Devil!

I know,right? Well, he wanted her free...she is free...and I am thinking he is already starting to feel "stuck" with her..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 18, 2011, 08:16:49 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28581326/detail.html
Casey Avoids Public Eye After Jail Release
POSTED: 6:39 am EDT July 18, 2011

Video at link.
Casey Anthony's whereabouts for her first week of freedom are a closely guarded secret, known only to a select few as she tries to start a new life after being acquitted of killing her daughter.
WESH 2 News sources confirmed that Anthony boarded a plan sometime after her release and left the area.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28581326/detail.html#ixzz1SSTz7P2G

~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: July 18, 2011, 08:16:58 AM »

Good Morning Monks...don't know if anyone posted this, but it's a local interview with Pam Plesea.

http://www.wfmj.com/category/179433/video-landing-page 

Click on "Casey Anthony's Aunt has a message for her"

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 18, 2011, 08:18:16 AM »

New My Space posting???

----------------------

Subject: My Casey is missing!!!

Current mood:    Distraught – July 17, 2011

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little monster gave me strength and unconditional "love", but most of the time she was a walloping pain in my ass and a waste, complete waste! Now she is gone,
possibly in Puerto Rico, Ohio, Texas or Puerto Vallarta and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a violent abusive home.

Jose Baez has taken her away. The one person that should be thankful for all of the love, support, lies & perjury I did for him. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she "loved" and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant and gets knocked up by her father, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok, and maybe you are just a little whore. And she is. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, incest is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, mostly after the hospital visit where popsie cut the umbilical cord, but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart & a canceled book deal. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning after she gets let out of jail from an acquittal on murder one, and her chithead attorney does not let the mother speak to the monster that the mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, jail snack account etc.

Instead she tells her lawyers that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

Who is now watching out for the little monster?”

PRICELESS !!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 18, 2011, 08:19:50 AM »

If Casey is in PR I bet she is longing for a Target....

She may not have long to wait. 

::snipping2:: Puerto Rico on target for Target in 2012 -  March 3, 2011

The latest on Target’s arrival to Puerto Rico is that the mass retailer first will begin its Canadian expansion, leaving its local arrival for 2012, CARIBBEAN BUSINESS learned. This means the first Target store for Puerto Rico will open sometime between mid-2013 and early 2014, right before the middle of the decade, as Target’s own chairman, president & CEO, Gregg Steinhafel, forecast.

“We are coming to Puerto Rico. It is at the core of our strategic-development plans,” confirmed a Target real-estate executive during an exclusive interview. The Target source also indicated the company looked at several developers to help with the expansion plans.  ::snipping2::

http://www.christiansen-portela.com/blog/2011/03/puerto-rico-on-target-for-target-in-2012/

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.