March 29, 2024, 07:18:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409998 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #600 on: July 18, 2011, 09:15:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's,

"Justice" (Fox) Judge Jeanine, interviewed L.P.    his opinion is KC is in LA  sunny

I was looking for a transcript of her show from last night and can't find it. Someone mentioned Mark Hawkins, lol. I can't remember if it was LP. I do not know if MH is still in San Diego or not.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #601 on: July 18, 2011, 09:15:51 AM »

Personally glad there is no "George" in the storm names.

probably could not get permission from Cindy to name the storm after him . . .Would not want to take the focus off the important people would we?   Monkey Devil!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #602 on: July 18, 2011, 09:27:50 AM »

July 17, 2011

What Awaits Casey on the Outside?
Will she profit from family tragedy?

Judge Jeanine interviewed the guy who is behind the "million dollar" check.  He will have Casey take a Lie Detector
test on the interview     He will sell the interview to Europe     Why Europe? 
USA will Boycott his interview, so he will market the KC interview in Europe.   

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html

ME: Fat Chance 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 18, 2011, 09:29:34 AM »

Good Morning Monks...don't know if anyone posted this, but it's a local interview with Pam Plesea.

http://www.wfmj.com/category/179433/video-landing-page 

Click on "Casey Anthony's Aunt has a message for her"

Thank you for this. Pam is really angry.  It is good to know that even relatives are angry at that jury.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 18, 2011, 09:30:13 AM »

July 17, 2011

Judge Jeanine interviewed the guy who is behind the "million dollar" check.  He will have Casey take a Lie Detector

yes but now since bozo heard him talking about it on tv he said deal is off...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #605 on: July 18, 2011, 09:36:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's,

"Justice" (Fox) Judge Jeanine, interviewed L.P.    his opinion is KC is in LA  sunny

I was looking for a transcript of her show from last night and can't find it. Someone mentioned Mark Hawkins, lol. I can't remember if it was LP. I do not know if MH is still in San Diego or not.

I found the video link and no transcript, either.  The video is annoying, but informative. 
Is Mark Hawkins, the "Million Dollar" man? 

Judge's show was excellent, she does not mess around BS, shes direct and pleasant.  IMO

It interviews were a bit compicated  Smile  someone is suing LP     LP is suing   
Good grief, by the time she interviewed the Million Dollar man I was   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 18, 2011, 09:36:59 AM »

Elaborate Plans Made To Keep CA Safe

::snipping2::
It won't be impossible for Anthony to get a fresh start, though it will be difficult, said Los Angeles-based attorney Thomas Mesereau. His clients have included the late singer Michael Jackson when he was charged with child molestation and actor Robert Blake when he was charged with murdering his wife.

Anthony could accept requests for paid interviews, or a benefactor may be able to help her in the short term, Mesereau said.

"When you have that degree of celebrity, there is usually somebody who would like to get involved," Mesereau said. "The problem is trusting anyone. People are willing to leak things to the media. They're willing to be paid off for information. It's very difficult to find people whom you can trust."

I hadn't even thought of that aspect.  Yes, there will be those in the future who will befriend her and then ultimately deceive her.  Bummer for you, Casey.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #607 on: July 18, 2011, 09:40:33 AM »

July 17, 2011

yes but now since bozo heard him talking about it on tv he said deal is off...

Do you think the deal is off because Casey will not corporate with the Lie Detector test?

Lie Detector test  She will cause an electrical black-out in Los Angeles. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 18, 2011, 09:42:02 AM »

::snipping2::  (Snipped from article posted on page 30)

WFTV obtained new information about the plane sources told WFTV Casey took off in hours after she was released from the Orange County jail early Sunday morning.

The mystery plane some believe Casey was using is now in San Francisco; however, the pilot denied Casey was currently flying in it.

Interesting.  On Twitter yesterday I saw a tweet from someone who allegedly spotted Casey in the Castro district of San Francisco.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #609 on: July 18, 2011, 09:57:22 AM »

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez dismisses $1 million offer

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez —Anthony.

“I heard just heard on your network someone is claiming that there is a deal for a million dollars. That is not so,” Baez told Geraldo Rivera tonight on Fox News Channel. “I was going to meet with the individual and hear whatever offer he wanted to make.”

That person, producer Al Taylor, told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro that he had an agreement with Baez. “We have a verbal agreement,” Taylor said. Taylor said the interview was going to be as soon as possible and that Anthony would be hooked up to a lie-detector. Taylor said he was looking at several TV personalities to interview Anthony.

“It’s a done deal,” Taylor said. “We’re bringing the money down this week. We have an agreement.”

------------------------------------

Ha, Ha Lie, Detector test,    Fat Chance 

Seriously, how could Bozo, have her take a LD for an enterview when he is suing back Florida for "lies"?  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #610 on: July 18, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »

No, Mark Hawkins = gives a good summary see post#2 and beyond
http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/57919037001

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 18, 2011, 09:58:21 AM »

Listen to Lippman getting all upity about the prosecutor making comment about Cindy Anthony, calling her a liar and that she should be tried for perjury. Lippman getting all, I will sue you for slander. Please, you have as much a case for slander as Casey has for being mother of the year. Or Cindy for that matter.

Lippman surprised me ... haven't seen that side of him before.
I didn't watch any of this but Lippman has to find a way to make money as the A's aren't paying him or can't supposedly. 

Maybe he can ride in their shiny new car or borrow George's new leaf blower.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #612 on: July 18, 2011, 09:58:58 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-jose-baez-dismisses-1-million-offer.html

I do apologize if this has been discussed or posted earlier.  L.D.T.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 18, 2011, 09:59:51 AM »

Baez is moaning and groaning about the public's perception of KC. IMO, that's not about KC. It's about his trouble finding someone willing to risk the backlash for paying her. She's his cash cow and the public perception of her is getting in the way.

JMO.

And now that she is free and "not guilty" she really doesn't need him any more.  She is going to want the spotlight back on herself and herself only.  Plus she is not very bright so Jose has to be slightly terrified of what she might say.

It's just a matter of time until there is trouble in this paradise.  Then she will eventually do something totally horrific again.

But it is kind of fun to watch the two munchkin sociopaths vie for attention and they are not even really started yet.

Casey giving interiew with lie detector?  Sounds as though they planned a hostile interview.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #614 on: July 18, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »

No, Mark Hawkins = gives a good summary see post#2 and beyond
http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/57919037001

Wow.  I am going to take two aspirin's, make that three Smile 

I do remember the rumor of the Marine (three years ago), speculation was KC was going to blot for the West Coast (2008)

We need to research to confirm this is the same guy, Nut, the name is common.  Holy Moly.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: July 18, 2011, 10:07:34 AM »

I'd like to think there wouldn't be any room for her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A&feature=feedf

LMAO ~! Good one!   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #616 on: July 18, 2011, 10:08:59 AM »

Bozo's lie's are biting him in the Butt.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 18, 2011, 10:10:20 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28581441/detail.html
Casey Anthony's Whereabouts Remain Mystery
Anthony Was Released From Jail Sunday
POSTED: Monday, July 18, 2011
UPDATED: 10:00 am EDT July 18, 2011

Video at link.
Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 18, 2011, 10:11:14 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/280809/Where-in-the-world-is-Casey-Anthony?cmpid=caseytwitter
Where in the world is Casey Anthony?
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, July 18, 2011 6:19 AM

The first week of Casey Anthony's freedom has begun away from the public eye following the furor, and death threats when she was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

The rumors have put her everywhere from Ohio to Puerto Rico but the truth is the last place we saw her for sure, is stepping out of the Orange County jail and into an SUV.

Her whereabouts are a closely guarded secret known only to a select few as she tries to start a new life. Her lawyer said her allies are exploring a number of options for her future.

BBM

To bad Casey didn't explore more options in her past.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 18, 2011, 10:13:20 AM »

Kronk sues Padilla.
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Roy-Kronk-Leonard-Padilla-0718.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.