March 28, 2024, 03:20:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409882 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: July 18, 2011, 10:16:26 AM »

Just listening to Geraldo now.  Jose Baez sounds like he's taking the call in a bathroom.  There is like an echo. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QOlowfErTk

Monkey Devil!      Lotta poopie doopie ...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #621 on: July 18, 2011, 10:17:42 AM »

http://www.blisstiger.com/topic/view/id-14600

Mark Hawkins Statement with NCIS about Casey Anthony ...

published in 2011-03-12 13:09:29 

Mark met Casey in 2001 when he transferred to Colonial High School. They had mutual friends and became friends themselves. They got closer when Mark deployed to Iraq form February 2007-September 2007 via email. He spent a great deal of time with Casey and Caylee after his deployment was completed. They agreed to stay strictly close friends after a few dates. It was because he was military and kept moving around ... SNIP

http://www.blisstiger.com/topic/view/id-14600

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: July 18, 2011, 10:18:57 AM »

I usually watch Geraldo but am starting my boycott today. Who sponsors his show? Thanks

A birdseed company ... [ just kidding ]. lol
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: July 18, 2011, 10:24:07 AM »

If this has already been posted, then I apologize in advance:  http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-17-Casey-Anthony-freedom-book-deals_n.htm?csp=24&kjnd=RIO4%2Bfp7NiQsYF9JfkCh6T8sQgb8kEkpWelCSjnobM07DPruEoaT%2FWOrfkc02ERR-e62372dc-2e2d-4ff6-956e-b04667333720_YFmtdazVS8OOwCIaPkBSJIeaA4cN4OJygmJM5Gn2sRX1qsU6g26qQ8UMDbPMLBbO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #624 on: July 18, 2011, 10:28:40 AM »

KC is may be staying on a military base and will be protected if it is a "closed base" meaning press and photographers would not have access to her.

This is the best guess I have of the day Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: July 18, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

KC is may be staying on a military base and will be protected if it is a "closed base" meaning press and photographers would not have access to her.

Not sure why any military base would want/have her. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: July 18, 2011, 10:35:14 AM »

Target practice

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: July 18, 2011, 10:36:23 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/jul/18/now-free-jail-casey-anthony-avoiding-public-eye/
Now free from jail, Casey Anthony avoiding public eye
 By ASSOCIATED PRESS    Posted July 18, 2011 at 5:58 a.m

::snipping2::
Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.

"This young woman had her day in court," Baez told Fox News. "We need to start respecting jury verdicts and decisions that juries make."
 ::snipping2::

Nope, sorry Baez, not happening, don't take advice from a baby killer's defender about anything, much less respect, not one of you has repected anything, from Caylee's life and death to your behavior in the courtrrom, please, take your crap somewhere else. Oh, that's right, there is nowhere you or your client can go where anyone will buy your manure except a dumbazz jury of 12. JMO

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: July 18, 2011, 10:37:53 AM »

new name for Baez & Casey

hubby watched Lord of the Rings for the first time yesterday & came into the kitchen where I had HLN on.  He said you know what that Baez runt & Casey should be called "Ho-Bits".  Didn't know a 41 yr old nerd could come up with such good slang LOL
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 18, 2011, 10:39:29 AM »

Just listening to Geraldo now.  Jose Baez sounds like he's taking the call in a bathroom.  There is like an echo. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QOlowfErTk

Monkey Devil!      Lotta poopie doopie ...

Yea, sounds like he's with psycho out west somewhere!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 18, 2011, 10:39:58 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caylee-Anthony-Foundation-for-Child-Drowning-Prevention/229338397097635?sk=photos
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 18, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »

Target practice

Good one!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: July 18, 2011, 10:41:53 AM »

Casey will remain hidden for 3 maybe 4 days.  After she's rested & wallowed in her freedom she WILL seek attention.  We all know how she is.  She cannot help herself.  Tracy on LP team said she used to count the media vans & helicopters and would get upset if their numbers dwindled too low. 

How long do you guys give it before she surfaces?  I say by Thursday.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: July 18, 2011, 10:44:20 AM »

I really don't think so.
Think about it, IF something happened to kc(Monkey Devil!) could the U.S. government be sued?
JMO, no way would she be there.

Btw watching the last space shuttle ride back to America...about to take off....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: July 18, 2011, 10:48:13 AM »

Jose and Mumbles keep saying we need to accept and respect the jury's decision....Then I guess Casey shouldn't ought to be appealing her own convictions for lying...accept the jury's decision and all...just saying...

You are absolutely right about that!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #635 on: July 18, 2011, 10:48:24 AM »

I really don't think so.
Think about it, IF something happened to kc(Monkey Devil!) could the U.S. government be sued?
JMO, no way would she be there.

Btw watching the last space shuttle ride back to America...about to take off....

The good news is that if she is on a military base it is FEDERAL law only that would apply. Any thing she does would be tried in a federal court with a federal judge. That would be good.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #636 on: July 18, 2011, 10:52:45 AM »

Target practice

Good one!! 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: July 18, 2011, 10:52:47 AM »

I think its time that FoxNews get rid to Whoraldo.  Who'd like to email?  I don't want to hear anything more from him, the Killer KC, or her pimps.

Anyone know the best way to contact FOX and let them know that our tv's will not be tuned in to Whoraldo's exclusive with Bozo?

Found this. It has a list of the shows and email addy's http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

Good Morning everyone!
I don't post often but I read you daily and want to thank everyone for keeping us vigilant in seeking justice for this poor baby.  In my eyes, Caylee is a representation of all the poor children who are used and abused by parents who should have never been able to concieve... Enough of that rant and on to my next.  I have submitted my two cents to Fox News and didn't send it to Geraldo but to the station itself and addressed it to Management.  Here is the email addy I used:   yourcomments@foxnews.com

Here is my email and as you can tell I am infuriated with Geraldo and all the media who*es who are trying to make a dollar off this poor child:

To Upper Management

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be watching Geraldo at Large or support those who sponsor his program.  I am disgusted by his support for Jose Baez and Casey Anthony.   

I had supported his program since it started because I thought he was a firm supporter of the military but I will NEVER watch it again and I know there is a national outcry to his latest behavior.   Please don't be surprised if a national boycott develops against Geraldo and those who sponsor his show and possibly Fox News Channel all together.

It is truly a sad day in this world when this woman can not be convicted of at the very least child abuse when her child is left to rot in a swampy area with duct tape on her face and was not reported missing.   It is even a sadder day when the media may actually pay to interview this list of morally bankrupt individuals including Casey, Jose, and the incompent jurors in this case.

Please pass on to Geraldo that he has crossed the line and he is losing thousands of  viewers and support across this great country.   We do not and will not reward those who pay with  "blood money" for this lying attorney or a woman who would treat her precious child, family or the people of this great country this way.   

This nation mourns that poor child and I am personally disgusted with Geraldo and his actions.

Please let's all band together and write Fox News and complain about Geraldo and thank you monkeys for all you do!!!   God bless you all!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 18, 2011, 10:53:00 AM »

Boycotts work... just as a Vietnam Vet about Jane Fonda or Aruba about the decline in its tourism.

Who are the sponsors of Geraldo?

Was in the habit of watching HLN from Vinnie to Dr. Drew. May turn off the channel there except for Nancy Grace who has stood by Caylee through thick and then.
that is the reason that my hubby found cheap packages to Aruba grrrrrr

Sorry, afraid so. Please check in the Natalee Holloway thread here and say hello. Did you know Red helped search in Aruba plus being an all around good guy? Lots to learn on the NH thread and you will know lots of those there already from here and vice versa.
I am still mad about it...I had a terrible discussion with my husband...he knows about Natalee, I believe not too much, when I told him about Natalee his answer was "Joran is in Peru, and you are going to Peru next week so now, you can't go" I told him that he as American is in more risk than me...anyway....he promised me that he will change the package today...crossing fingers we will have our money back!!! .....his sparkle/honeymoon for sure had some sparkles in the last couple of days ...anyway monkeys If the slore go to Peru I will be there with Peruvians trowing rotten tomatoes
Edit-fix Natalee's name.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 10:59:55 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 18, 2011, 10:55:23 AM »

Anna's right, Casey is free & doesn't want or need Baez to tell her what to do, it's only a matter of time before a casey/baez blow-up. Wait & see: psycho loves the attention, good or bad, doesn't matter; they'll disagree on something & then blowhole baez will see her true colors!! The whole defense are such fools; she played them like a violin: It's only a matter of time......can't wait!! 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.