March 28, 2024, 02:07:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409807 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: July 18, 2011, 10:57:24 AM »

Geraldo 1 min ago, "Deal is off for million dollar check."

Baez has turned down the offer. he says, "It wasn't dignified."

It took a minute to pick myself up off the floor before I could post this.

Did everyone hear what Baez said? Casey has a Constitutional Right to make $'s off the exploitation of her dead daughter.

Yes -- and I have the Constitutional right to call her a baby murdering whore.

And me too !!!  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: July 18, 2011, 10:58:49 AM »

I have been in and out so much this weekend I have not caught up reading but wanted to post this in case it hadn't been on here yet.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7743157

Case Summary
Case No. 2011-CA-008709-O
BADALI, DAVID vs. ANTHONY, CASEY   §
§

Case Type:   CA - Other
Date Filed:   07/15/2011
Judicial Officer:   Kest, John Marshall
Uniform Case Number:   482011CA008709A001OX
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html

"A diving course director involved in the search, David Badali, told FOX News Channel's Miami bureau that the bags found had bones, bricks, a green shamrock toy and another toy inside."

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 18, 2011, 10:59:12 AM »

I usually watch Geraldo but am starting my boycott today. Who sponsors his show? Thanks

A birdseed company ... [ just kidding ]. lol

Call 1-800-Dial A Jerk

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: July 18, 2011, 11:00:10 AM »

Did everyone hear what Baez said? Casey has a Constitutional Right to make $'s off the exploitation of her dead daughter.

And me too !!!  

Me too, and baez has the balls to use "dignified" & "casey" in the same conversation! I want to hurl!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: July 18, 2011, 11:01:16 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/jul/18/now-free-jail-casey-anthony-avoiding-public-eye/
Now free from jail, Casey Anthony avoiding public eye
 By ASSOCIATED PRESS    Posted July 18, 2011 at 5:58 a.m

::snipping2::
Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.

"This young woman had her day in court," Baez told Fox News. "We need to start respecting jury verdicts and decisions that juries make."

Nope, sorry Baez, not happening, don't take advice from a baby killer's defender about anything, much less respect, not one of you has repected anything, from Caylee's life and death to your behavior in the courtrrom, please, take your crap somewhere else. Oh, that's right, there is nowhere you or your client can go where anyone will buy your manure except a dumbazz jury of 12. JMO

Oopsie, I got in your box, sorry.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 18, 2011, 11:01:51 AM »

I have been in and out so much this weekend I have not caught up reading but wanted to post this in case it hadn't been on here yet.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7743157

Case Summary
Case No. 2011-CA-008709-O
BADALI, DAVID vs. ANTHONY, CASEY   §
§

Case Type:   CA - Other
Date Filed:   07/15/2011
Judicial Officer:   Kest, John Marshall
Uniform Case Number:   482011CA008709A001OX
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html

"A diving course director involved in the search, David Badali, told FOX News Channel's Miami bureau that the bags found had bones, bricks, a green shamrock toy and another toy inside."

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: July 18, 2011, 11:01:58 AM »

KC is may be staying on a military base and will be protected if it is a "closed base" meaning press and photographers would not have access to her.

This is the best guess I have of the day Smile

Not sure why any military base would want/have her.  

Target practice

We can only dream !!

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 18, 2011, 11:07:16 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43792452#43792452
TODAY: Where is Casey Anthony? 07/18/2011

Mumbles, "I can't confirm if she boarded a plane or flew herself."

He really knows how to turn a phrase.

Cindy, watching jail release on tv, saw the "woman boards plan" sequence, texted Baez, "Is Casey on that plane?" Baez texted back, "She's safe."

Just HAD to release this to the media?  Cindy nor her daughter can stay away from the limelight. They love publicity.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: July 18, 2011, 11:07:20 AM »

I think its time that FoxNews get rid to Whoraldo.  Who'd like to email?  I don't want to hear anything more from him, the Killer KC, or her pimps.

Anyone know the best way to contact FOX and let them know that our tv's will not be tuned in to Whoraldo's exclusive with Bozo?

Found this. It has a list of the shows and email addy's http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

Good Morning everyone!
I don't post often but I read you daily and want to thank everyone for keeping us vigilant in seeking justice for this poor baby.  In my eyes, Caylee is a representation of all the poor children who are used and abused by parents who should have never been able to concieve... Enough of that rant and on to my next.  I have submitted my two cents to Fox News and didn't send it to Geraldo but to the station itself and addressed it to Management.  Here is the email addy I used:   yourcomments@foxnews.com

Here is my email and as you can tell I am infuriated with Geraldo and all the media who*es who are trying to make a dollar off this poor child:

To Upper Management

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be watching Geraldo at Large or support those who sponsor his program.  I am disgusted by his support for Jose Baez and Casey Anthony.   

I had supported his program since it started because I thought he was a firm supporter of the military but I will NEVER watch it again and I know there is a national outcry to his latest behavior.   Please don't be surprised if a national boycott develops against Geraldo and those who sponsor his show and possibly Fox News Channel all together.

It is truly a sad day in this world when this woman can not be convicted of at the very least child abuse when her child is left to rot in a swampy area with duct tape on her face and was not reported missing.   It is even a sadder day when the media may actually pay to interview this list of morally bankrupt individuals including Casey, Jose, and the incompent jurors in this case.

Please pass on to Geraldo that he has crossed the line and he is losing thousands of  viewers and support across this great country.   We do not and will not reward those who pay with  "blood money" for this lying attorney or a woman who would treat her precious child, family or the people of this great country this way.   

This nation mourns that poor child and I am personally disgusted with Geraldo and his actions.

Please let's all band together and write Fox News and complain about Geraldo and thank you monkeys for all you do!!!   God bless you all!

Thank you, I wrote them just now...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 18, 2011, 11:08:43 AM »

And me too !!!  

Me too, and baez has the balls to use "dignified" & "casey" in the same conversation! I want to hurl!!!!
since caylee dies the money that she got is only because her case it means caylee....crazy people helping her that are so hungry for attention like the monster ..those kind of trash always like to help eachother
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #650 on: July 18, 2011, 11:12:34 AM »

Just listening to Geraldo now.  Jose Baez sounds like he's taking the call in a bathroom.  There is like an echo. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QOlowfErTk

Monkey Devil!      Lotta poopie doopie ...

Bozo may be in the Latrine on GR boat (ocean liner).
GR  ocean liner sailed to Orlando on June 23, 2011, so could his boat be in California, by now?

By Geraldo Rivera

Published June 23, 2011
Geraldo Rivera: Sailing to Orlando

| Fox News Latino

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/06/23/geraldo-rivera-sailing-to-orlando/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 18, 2011, 11:19:29 AM »

I think its time that FoxNews get rid to Whoraldo.  Who'd like to email?  I don't want to hear anything more from him, the Killer KC, or her pimps.

Anyone know the best way to contact FOX and let them know that our tv's will not be tuned in to Whoraldo's exclusive with Bozo?

Found this. It has a list of the shows and email addy's http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

Good Morning everyone!
I don't post often but I read you daily and want to thank everyone for keeping us vigilant in seeking justice for this poor baby.  In my eyes, Caylee is a representation of all the poor children who are used and abused by parents who should have never been able to concieve... Enough of that rant and on to my next.  I have submitted my two cents to Fox News and didn't send it to Geraldo but to the station itself and addressed it to Management.  Here is the email addy I used:   yourcomments@foxnews.com

Here is my email and as you can tell I am infuriated with Geraldo and all the media who*es who are trying to make a dollar off this poor child:

To Upper Management

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be watching Geraldo at Large or support those who sponsor his program.  I am disgusted by his support for Jose Baez and Casey Anthony.   

I had supported his program since it started because I thought he was a firm supporter of the military but I will NEVER watch it again and I know there is a national outcry to his latest behavior.   Please don't be surprised if a national boycott develops against Geraldo and those who sponsor his show and possibly Fox News Channel all together.

It is truly a sad day in this world when this woman can not be convicted of at the very least child abuse when her child is left to rot in a swampy area with duct tape on her face and was not reported missing.   It is even a sadder day when the media may actually pay to interview this list of morally bankrupt individuals including Casey, Jose, and the incompent jurors in this case.

Please pass on to Geraldo that he has crossed the line and he is losing thousands of  viewers and support across this great country.   We do not and will not reward those who pay with  "blood money" for this lying attorney or a woman who would treat her precious child, family or the people of this great country this way.   

This nation mourns that poor child and I am personally disgusted with Geraldo and his actions.

Please let's all band together and write Fox News and complain about Geraldo and thank you monkeys for all you do!!!   God bless you all!

I had never watched Geraldo before, until last night. It was one of the most amateurish shows I've ever seen. Truly second class.

It appeared to be a take off of the game show Hollywood Squares. They had 4 little boxes with guests in them and then a very large box with Geraldo in it. They all talked, almost shouted, all at the same time. I think, just to hear their own voices. Truly a childish display.

The Baez segment was conducted with a cell phone that broke up so much even Geraldo couldn't make out what Baez was saying.

Big mistake. That was enough of "Amateur Night" for me. I'll go back to the professionals. I am glad many of you monitored Fox during the trial. Someone needed to, but I would have gone bonkers listening to that garbage.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: July 18, 2011, 11:19:53 AM »

Just listening to Geraldo now.  Jose Baez sounds like he's taking the call in a bathroom.  There is like an echo.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QOlowfErTk

Monkey Devil!      Lotta poopie doopie ...

Bozo may be in the Latrine on GR boat (ocean liner).
GR  ocean liner sailed to Orlando on June 23, 2011, so could his boat be in California, by now?

By Geraldo Rivera

Published June 23, 2011
Geraldo Rivera: Sailing to Orlando

| Fox News Latino

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/06/23/geraldo-rivera-sailing-to-orlando/

Sailing to Orlando is obviously a pun or a lie because there is no way to get to Orlando from the ocean. If he writes to cover up his lie in his next blog he went down the St. John's River to Orlando, I am going to laugh my butt off.

If you notice he said he had "an eight man crew."  We were just discussing this last night here that he had a full crew and sure didn't do that by himself, so he could have been in NYC and his crew took KC & Bozo. Bozo's wife better be with him or she might get a lot of dread diseases later.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #653 on: July 18, 2011, 11:20:01 AM »

And me too !!!  

This must mean not enough money.  I bet he wanted all the interview money upfront. 

The million dollar check guy was not paying the million dollars up front.  I understand he would pay "some" money upfront and the rest of the money "after" the interview.

This would mean KC would need to complete the LDT  first BEFORE being completely paid.

FAT CHANCE on the LDT   

Please correct me if I have any errors, not grammar, I am working on that....

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: July 18, 2011, 11:24:15 AM »

New Clues to Casey Anthony's Whereabouts: Casey in Arizona?

New clues have emerged as far as Casey Anthony’s whereabouts go, and it looks as though she may be hiding out in Arizona. After being released from jail, Casey boarded a private plane at the Orlando Executive Airport. Originally there was some speculation that the plane landed in Columbus, Ohio, and that Casey could potentially be staying with family there. It has now been reported that the plane was believed to have landed in the state of Arizona.

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/07/18/new-clues-to-casey-anthonys-whereabouts-casey-in-arizona/
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 18, 2011, 11:25:57 AM »

Thank you for the link--this should be interesting.   I don't blame Mr. Kronk at all.  He really has been dragged through the mud.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: July 18, 2011, 11:26:06 AM »

Jose and Mumbles keep saying we need to accept and respect the jury's decision....Then I guess Casey shouldn't ought to be appealing her own convictions for lying...accept the jury's decision and all...just saying...

You are absolutely right about that!

That statement is only for us "normal" citizens.

Casey is a law unto herself, remember?  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: July 18, 2011, 11:26:10 AM »

Jose Baez, the lead defense attorney for Anthony, discussed the public’s vitriolic reaction to his client’s acquittal in the murder trial of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, during his appearance on Fox News’ Geraldo at Large on Sunday.

“We need to start respecting the jury verdict and decisions that the juries make,” he said. “Pundits and media personalities have no right to try and alter the life of any individual because of what they think may or may not have happened.”

http://www.tothecenter.com/index.php?readmore=16769
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: July 18, 2011, 11:26:35 AM »

Casey will remain hidden for 3 maybe 4 days.  After she's rested & wallowed in her freedom she WILL seek attention.  We all know how she is.  She cannot help herself.  Tracy on LP team said she used to count the media vans & helicopters and would get upset if their numbers dwindled too low.  

How long do you guys give it before she surfaces?  I say by Thursday.

I am thinking if she is on Geraldo's boat it will take a few days to get to PR. I am guessing by the weekend she will be yelling for bozo to get her some media attention.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: July 18, 2011, 11:27:34 AM »

New Clues to Casey Anthony's Whereabouts: Casey in Arizona?

New clues have emerged as far as Casey Anthony’s whereabouts go, and it looks as though she may be hiding out in Arizona. After being released from jail, Casey boarded a private plane at the Orlando Executive Airport. Originally there was some speculation that the plane landed in Columbus, Ohio, and that Casey could potentially be staying with family there. It has now been reported that the plane was believed to have landed in the state of Arizona.

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/07/18/new-clues-to-casey-anthonys-whereabouts-casey-in-arizona/

Would be great to see the biotch stuck in the middle of the Arizona dessert...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.