March 28, 2024, 09:14:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409842 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 18, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »

::snipping2::

Jose Baez, the lead defense attorney for Anthony, discussed the public’s vitriolic reaction to his client’s acquittal in the murder trial of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, during his appearance on Fox News’ Geraldo at Large on Sunday.

“We need to start respecting the jury verdict and decisions that the juries make,” he said. “Pundits and media personalities have no right to try and alter the life of any individual because of what they think may or may not have happened.”

http://www.tothecenter.com/index.php?readmore=16769

No, bozo what we need to do is have a trial for you with the monkeys the jurors and sentence you and the baby killer to hanging on the Orlando public square.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 18, 2011, 11:28:24 AM »

KC is may be staying on a military base and will be protected if it is a "closed base" meaning press and photographers would not have access to her.

This is the best guess I have of the day Smile

Seriously doubt that---Casey has no standing that would qualify her to have the right t be sequestered on a military base.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 18, 2011, 11:29:14 AM »

Geraldo is so bad at faking the interview with Bozo. He knows where they are, he asked questions that sounded like Bozo wrote them so he could act professional and say "attorney/client" relationship. I found it interesting that they keep pretending Casey needs psychological help because she passed all tests. She wasn't in solitary confinement but protective confinement. Totally different. She was able, per her jail letters, to watch General Hospital on her hour out and was able to get those letters passed in the books. She is on vacation. Bozo also said she needed help for what she has been through for the last 3 years.
What? Not for the younger years when daddy and brother molested her?
I definitely think now he knew those were lies he worked into the defense. What they are planning on is what deals to take for money to be flowing for both of them.

The "Notice of Appeal" Casey has filed makes me wonder if she is using a public defender. Bozo said he was still her lawyer. I don't think that would be right for her to use a public defender if he has now stated he is still in that capacity.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 18, 2011, 11:29:37 AM »

Jose Baez, the lead defense attorney for Anthony, discussed the public’s vitriolic reaction to his client’s acquittal in the murder trial of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, during his appearance on Fox News’ Geraldo at Large on Sunday.

“We need to start respecting the jury verdict and decisions that the juries make,” he said. “Pundits and media personalities have no right to try and alter the life of any individual because of what they think may or may not have happened.”

HeHe....they only respect the part that acquitted her...the convictions they are appealing...where is the respect ? lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 18, 2011, 11:30:16 AM »

Is Casey Anthony now in California?

She went directly from the Orlando jail to the airport and is believed to have boarded a single engine plane owned by a wealthy California attorney.

ABC7 News has learned that same plane landed in San Carlos at 5:00 Sunday night. Before that landing it made several other stops, including John Wayne Airport in Orange County. The pilot claims there were only five men on board when the plane landed in San Carlos.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/national_world&id=8256484
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 18, 2011, 11:32:25 AM »

KC is may be staying on a military base and will be protected if it is a "closed base" meaning press and photographers would not have access to her.

This is the best guess I have of the day Smile

Seriously doubt that---Casey has no standing that would qualify her to have the right t be sequestered on a military base.

I agree with that. It would still be government property even if closed so I think with the call he made in to Geraldo it was evident the cell service was horrible and makes sense possibly on boat which probably has a cabin below with windows or Geraldo's place in Puerto Rico. I think they are somewhere with a "Geraldo" connection since he did the call in.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #666 on: July 18, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »

so bozo couldnt call the anthonys attorney like he promised but he can be live on geraldo tonight, surprise surprise

Yeah, how about that?  He was just on with Harris Falkner anouncing his "exclusive interview"     tonight with Bumbles ...  at least Jeanine Pirro, who has a clear mind, will precede him.

I think KC is through with Cindy & George. I think she was through with them before, but she had no where else to go when she needed help in court so she sent bozo to do her dirty work getting them to lie. I don't expect her to have diddly to do with them now that she has other people and money. They are DONE and they don't even realize it yet.

I had the firm impression during the trial that KC was royally pizzed that George and Cindy didn't openly volunteer to go along with the incest/drowning story. I honestly think she expected them to and rationalized it that her life was on the line.......... of course they would!

I agree. She's done with them, or at least thinks she's done with them. If the world does not make her rich or ever accept her, she may reach a point where she re-thinks that, but for now, I believe she's done. They are as disposable as Caylee was.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: July 18, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »

If SLORE does legally change her name, who thinks shes arrogant enough to keep her C-M-A initials?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: July 18, 2011, 11:33:53 AM »

I think its time that FoxNews get rid to Whoraldo.  Who'd like to email?  I don't want to hear anything more from him, the Killer KC, or her pimps.

Anyone know the best way to contact FOX and let them know that our tv's will not be tuned in to Whoraldo's exclusive with Bozo?

Found this. It has a list of the shows and email addy's http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

Good Morning everyone!
I don't post often but I read you daily and want to thank everyone for keeping us vigilant in seeking justice for this poor baby.  In my eyes, Caylee is a representation of all the poor children who are used and abused by parents who should have never been able to concieve... Enough of that rant and on to my next.  I have submitted my two cents to Fox News and didn't send it to Geraldo but to the station itself and addressed it to Management.  Here is the email addy I used:   yourcomments@foxnews.com

Here is my email and as you can tell I am infuriated with Geraldo and all the media who*es who are trying to make a dollar off this poor child:

To Upper Management

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be watching Geraldo at Large or support those who sponsor his program.  I am disgusted by his support for Jose Baez and Casey Anthony.   

I had supported his program since it started because I thought he was a firm supporter of the military but I will NEVER watch it again and I know there is a national outcry to his latest behavior.   Please don't be surprised if a national boycott develops against Geraldo and those who sponsor his show and possibly Fox News Channel all together.

It is truly a sad day in this world when this woman can not be convicted of at the very least child abuse when her child is left to rot in a swampy area with duct tape on her face and was not reported missing.   It is even a sadder day when the media may actually pay to interview this list of morally bankrupt individuals including Casey, Jose, and the incompent jurors in this case.

Please pass on to Geraldo that he has crossed the line and he is losing thousands of  viewers and support across this great country.   We do not and will not reward those who pay with  "blood money" for this lying attorney or a woman who would treat her precious child, family or the people of this great country this way.   

This nation mourns that poor child and I am personally disgusted with Geraldo and his actions.

Please let's all band together and write Fox News and complain about Geraldo and thank you monkeys for all you do!!!   God bless you all!

Thank you, I wrote them just now...

Thank you, I also sent emails to editorial@foxnewslatino.com and thefoxnation@foxnews.com 

If anyone can come up with a list of sponsors and other media outlets I will join in and go on an email campaign to boycott them too.  As we all know there is Strength in numbers! 

We will be the voice for Caylee!   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: July 18, 2011, 11:34:10 AM »

Ohio church holds mock retrial of Casey Anthony

http://www.9news.com/rss/article/208526/337/Ohio-church-holds-mock-retrial-of-Casey-Anthony

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: July 18, 2011, 11:34:18 AM »

I usually watch Geraldo but am starting my boycott today. Who sponsors his show? Thanks

A birdseed company ... [ just kidding ]. lol

Call 1-800-Dial A Jerk

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: July 18, 2011, 11:34:36 AM »

She went directly from the Orlando jail to the airport and is believed to have boarded a single engine plane owned by a wealthy California attorney.

ABC7 News has learned that same plane landed in San Carlos at 5:00 Sunday night. Before that landing it made several other stops, including John Wayne Airport in Orange County. The pilot claims there were only five men on board when the plane landed in San Carlos.

Casey probably bailed out. She's good at that.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: July 18, 2011, 11:35:04 AM »

Could Casey Anthony be in Prescott?

The plane took a convoluted route west, as if the pilot thought he might be trailed, and landed in Prescott about 3 a.m., ABC said.
It said the plane, registered to a wealthy California attorney, eventually went on to San Carlos, Calif.

http://ktar.com/category/local-news-articles/20110718/Could-Casey-Anthony-be-in-Prescott/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: July 18, 2011, 11:35:59 AM »

Taylor said that he would sell the interview overseas because there is no boycott; he will give it away for free in the United States. 

This is such a rotten thing to say about the British empire. These intelligent, caring people surely care about the life of a child as much as do Americans. I just know they will feel as if they have been degraded by this remark.

I am confident they will boycott this ridicules pursuit by AL TAYLOR AT ELEVATOR PICTURES. I am sure the British people will help us help the children of the world.

God bless the Queen and the United States of America.

I agree with you
the posters that I have posted with for a number of years who are in various countries would not support Casey Anthony in any way...jmo...The British people are family loving people and they care about children just like we do...

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 18, 2011, 11:36:06 AM »

Does anyone have the numbers off the tail of the plane?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 18, 2011, 11:37:10 AM »

so bozo couldnt call the anthonys attorney like he promised but he can be live on geraldo tonight, surprise surprise

Yeah, how about that?  He was just on with Harris Falkner anouncing his "exclusive interview"     tonight with Bumbles ...  at least Jeanine Pirro, who has a clear mind, will precede him.

I think KC is through with Cindy & George. I think she was through with them before, but she had no where else to go when she needed help in court so she sent bozo to do her dirty work getting them to lie. I don't expect her to have diddly to do with them now that she has other people and money. They are DONE and they don't even realize it yet.

I had the firm impression during the trial that KC was royally pizzed that George and Cindy didn't openly volunteer to go along with the incest/drowning story. I honestly think she expected them to and rationalized it that her life was on the line.......... of course they would!

I agree. She's done with them, or at least thinks she's done with them. If the world does not make her rich or ever accept her, she may reach a point where she re-thinks that, but for now, I believe she's done. They are as disposable as Caylee was.

Totally agree CBB...too bad she doesn't grasp the concept that family will be the only ones to always be there for you...hard lessons coming her way methinks..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #676 on: July 18, 2011, 11:38:01 AM »

HeHe....they only respect the part that acquitted her...the convictions they are appealing...where is the respect ? lol

And Baez is really irked that his own interviews or Casey's aren't being booked without reservation. The public's threats of boycott to anyone who sponsors such a booking are crimping his ability to milk the cash cow.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 18, 2011, 11:38:43 AM »

Just listening to Geraldo now.  Jose Baez sounds like he's taking the call in a bathroom.  There is like an echo. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QOlowfErTk

Monkey Devil!      Lotta poopie doopie ...

Bozo may be in the Latrine on GR boat (ocean liner).
GR  ocean liner sailed to Orlando on June 23, 2011, so could his boat be in California, by now?

By Geraldo Rivera

Published June 23, 2011
Geraldo Rivera: Sailing to Orlando

| Fox News Latino

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/06/23/geraldo-rivera-sailing-to-orlando/

"Ocean liner" ???  LOLOL  He wishes ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: July 18, 2011, 11:39:04 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/280755/Casey-Anthony-to-spend-time-in-solitude,-says-attorney
Casey Anthony to spend time in 'solitude', says attorney
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, July 18, 2011 5:19 AM

Greene said Casey Anthony needs time to adjust. When he asked for her deposition in the Gonzalez case to be postponed, Greene told Judge Lisa Munyon last Friday that his client was "emotionally unstable." He said she is now essentially a prisoner behind bars, and she needs some time to "get her hands around her life."

"She has not just lost her child, but her whole family to all meaningful extents," Greene said. "She is alone in many ways."

Greene also said not to expect any book or movie deals, or even interviews being done.. at least for a while.

Greene has two daughters of his own, and he says he understands why there is so much passion and emotion surrounding the "Casey Anthony" story. He said these civil cases are not about Caylee Anthony, and people still searching for answers to what happened to the child should not expect them to come out in a civil trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: July 18, 2011, 11:39:04 AM »

No, Mark Hawkins = gives a good summary see post#2 and beyond
http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/57919037001

Wow.  I am going to take two aspirin's, make that three Smile 

I do remember the rumor of the Marine (three years ago), speculation was KC was going to blot for the West Coast (2008)

We need to research to confirm this is the same guy, Nut, the name is common.  Holy Moly.

IMO NO WAY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.