March 28, 2024, 02:58:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409812 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: July 18, 2011, 11:39:38 AM »

The Plane was the same make and model that Todd Mac has listed on his lawyer website.  Todd Mac has a pilots license.  It looked like golfers boarding.  There was a woman running with long hair. 

Could it have been Todd Mac took a bunch of his lawyer buddies golfing and slore joined them for the flight back?  That plane has now been reported to have landed in:

Prescott AZ
"several stops"
John Wayne airport
San Carlos 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: July 18, 2011, 11:39:46 AM »

New My Space posting???

----------------------

Subject: My Casey is missing!!!

Current mood:    Distraught – July 17, 2011

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little monster gave me strength and unconditional "love", but most of the time she was a walloping pain in my ass and a waste, complete waste! Now she is gone,
possibly in Puerto Rico, Ohio, Texas or Puerto Vallarta and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a violent abusive home.

Jose Baez has taken her away. The one person that should be thankful for all of the love, support, lies & perjury I did for him. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she "loved" and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant and gets knocked up by her father, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok, and maybe you are just a little whore. And she is. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, incest is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, mostly after the hospital visit where popsie cut the umbilical cord, but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart & a canceled book deal. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning after she gets let out of jail from an acquittal on murder one, and her chithead attorney does not let the mother speak to the monster that the mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, jail snack account etc.

Instead she tells her lawyers that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

Who is now watching out for the little monster?”

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! I about peed my pants Carpe. LMAO !
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 18, 2011, 11:40:15 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28581441/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Whereabouts Remain Mystery

Anthony Was Released From Jail Sunday

POSTED: Monday, July 18, 2011
UPDATED: 10:04 am EDT July 18, 2011

::snipping2::

Media relations expert Marti Mackenzie, who specialized in legal cases, said it's important for Anthony to make some kind of public statement soon. She said a standard news conference is out of the question, but Anthony needs to say she made terrible mistakes, that she is grateful to her defense team and that she has thought about what happened every day of her life in jail.
"In traditional public relations language, it's called feeding the beast," Mackenzie said. "Even if you don't give the beast a full meal, you respond. Because once you're part of media scrutiny ... how it is handled once the case is over will help to set a tone." 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: July 18, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »

If SLORE does legally change her name, who thinks shes arrogant enough to keep her C-M-A initials?

Not if the bad seed changes her name to Rhoda.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: July 18, 2011, 11:42:57 AM »

KC is may be staying on a military base and will be protected if it is a "closed base" meaning press and photographers would not have access to her.

This is the best guess I have of the day Smile

I thought the same thing last night because hubby cannot get me on his cell when he is in our sailboat at the lake.

Seriously doubt that---Casey has no standing that would qualify her to have the right t be sequestered on a military base.

I agree with that. It would still be government property even if closed so I think with the call he made in to Geraldo it was evident the cell service was horrible and makes sense possibly on boat which probably has a cabin below with windows or Geraldo's place in Puerto Rico. I think they are somewhere with a "Geraldo" connection since he did the call in.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #685 on: July 18, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »

Casey will remain hidden for 3 maybe 4 days.  After she's rested & wallowed in her freedom she WILL seek attention.  We all know how she is.  She cannot help herself.  Tracy on LP team said she used to count the media vans & helicopters and would get upset if their numbers dwindled too low.  

How long do you guys give it before she surfaces?  I say by Thursday.

I am thinking if she is on Geraldo's boat it will take a few days to get to PR. I am guessing by the weekend she will be yelling for bozo to get her some media attention.

The GR "Boat Tour" shows one bug room Smile  His "crew" is made-up of children Smile  It takes forever for the clip to download.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4329087/take-a-tour-of-geraldos-boat-/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: July 18, 2011, 11:44:58 AM »

KC is may be staying on a military base and will be protected if it is a "closed base" meaning press and photographers would not have access to her.

I thought the same thing last night because hubby cannot get me on his cell when he is in our sailboat at the lake.

Seriously doubt that---Casey has no standing that would qualify her to have the right t be sequestered on a military base.

I agree with that. It would still be government property even if closed so I think with the call he made in to Geraldo it was evident the cell service was horrible and makes sense possibly on boat which probably has a cabin below with windows or Geraldo's place in Puerto Rico. I think they are somewhere with a "Geraldo" connection since he did the call in.

Yep...you can hide out at my place old buddy...just give me the exclusive first interviews...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 18, 2011, 11:46:55 AM »

New Clues to Casey Anthony's Whereabouts: Casey in Arizona?

New clues have emerged as far as Casey Anthony’s whereabouts go, and it looks as though she may be hiding out in Arizona. After being released from jail, Casey boarded a private plane at the Orlando Executive Airport. Originally there was some speculation that the plane landed in Columbus, Ohio, and that Casey could potentially be staying with family there. It has now been reported that the plane was believed to have landed in the state of Arizona.

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/07/18/new-clues-to-casey-anthonys-whereabouts-casey-in-arizona/

Now Arizona???   LOL-this is hilarious.   

She's prolly right within shouting distance of where Mason was when interviewed this morning on the Today Show---Longwood, Florida, I think the host said.   Is that close to Sanford, Florida?  As I believe that was Casey's friend's guess last night when interviewed on Jeanine Pirro's program.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: July 18, 2011, 11:51:17 AM »

Is Casey Anthony now in California?

She went directly from the Orlando jail to the airport and is believed to have boarded a single engine plane owned by a wealthy California attorney.

ABC7 News has learned that same plane landed in San Carlos at 5:00 Sunday night. Before that landing it made several other stops, including John Wayne Airport in Orange County. The pilot claims there were only five men on board when the plane landed in San Carlos.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/national_world&id=8256484

Does anyone have the numbers off the tail of the plane?

I was just going to ask the same thing. 

Not sure if this is the same tail tag but look what I found

N956KA
Aircraft Pilatus PC-12 (single-turboprop) (PC12/G - track or photos)
Origin   San Carlos (KSQL - track or info)
Destination   John Wayne Arpt (KSNA - track or info)
    Other flights between these airports
Route n/a 
Date   Sunday, 17 July 2011
Duration   1 hour 46 minutes
Status   Landed over 10 hours ago (track log & graph) 
Distance   Direct: 583 km    Flown: 637 km

Origin
N956KA PC12 Northwest Florida Beaches Intl (KECP) Sun 03:25AM CDT Sun 06:37AM MST

http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KPRC/arrivals?;offset=0;sort=DESC;order=actualarrivaltime
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: July 18, 2011, 11:52:04 AM »

Re Geraldo's cell call last night.
I cannot get calls from hubby when he is on our sailboat.
When I heard the call last evening that was my thought also.
We are all just guessing here anyway.  We will know soon I feel.
(Lost this post a few minutes ago)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: July 18, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »

Or he was calling in from Geraldo's office at FOX---LOLOLOL!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 18, 2011, 11:55:29 AM »

New clues have emerged as far as Casey Anthony’s whereabouts go, and it looks as though she may be hiding out in Arizona. After being released from jail, Casey boarded a private plane at the Orlando Executive Airport. Originally there was some speculation that the plane landed in Columbus, Ohio, and that Casey could potentially be staying with family there. It has now been reported that the plane was believed to have landed in the state of Arizona.

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/07/18/new-clues-to-casey-anthonys-whereabouts-casey-in-arizona/

No,  this is a bad joke.  Sheriff Joe would never allow it! LOL   But I do know a few cactus I would like to introduce her to.

Would be great to see the biotch stuck in the middle of the Arizona dessert...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: July 18, 2011, 11:56:53 AM »

No,  this is a bad joke.  Sheriff Joe would never allow it! LOL   But I do know a few cactus I would like to introduce her to.

Would be great to see the biotch stuck in the middle of the Arizona dessert...

Sunny...can you throw in a few spiders and snakes? The deadly kind???

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 18, 2011, 11:58:35 AM »

Anna's right, Casey is free & doesn't want or need Baez to tell her what to do, it's only a matter of time before a casey/baez blow-up. Wait & see: psycho loves the attention, good or bad, doesn't matter; they'll disagree on something & then blowhole baez will see her true colors!! The whole defense are such fools; she played them like a violin: It's only a matter of time......can't wait!! 

I agree..Casey Ho and Bozo couldn't even get along in the court room with a lot of the world watching..what's it gonna be like in private? especially if Bozo's wife starts putting some pressure on him to back off of  taking care of Casey HO...?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: July 18, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »

Anna's right, Casey is free & doesn't want or need Baez to tell her what to do, it's only a matter of time before a casey/baez blow-up. Wait & see: psycho loves the attention, good or bad, doesn't matter; they'll disagree on something & then blowhole baez will see her true colors!! The whole defense are such fools; she played them like a violin: It's only a matter of time......can't wait!! 

I agree..Casey Ho and Bozo couldn't even get along in the court room with a lot of the world watching..what's it gonna be like in private? especially if Bozo's wife starts putting some pressure on him to back off of  taking care of Casey HO...

And that will be the slore's cue to throw Bozo under the bus...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: July 18, 2011, 12:02:36 PM »

The Plane was the same make and model that Todd Mac has listed on his lawyer website.  Todd Mac has a pilots license.  It looked like golfers boarding.  There was a woman running with long hair. 

Could it have been Todd Mac took a bunch of his lawyer buddies golfing and slore joined them for the flight back?  That plane has now been reported to have landed in:

Prescott AZ
"several stops"
John Wayne airport
San Carlos 

Casey would be in her glory...a whole plane full of men and her alone with them! they probably installed a dancing pole in her honor....

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 18, 2011, 12:04:31 PM »

Am aware of the speculation on whether or not KC has a passport, but just wanted to throw this out there into the Where's Waldo mix.

From "Muffin" to "Cookie:"   "I am thinking of Costa Rica... want to come with? (Unfortunately we have to wait until we are released. Someday!)"

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/witness-reports-casey-anthony-knock-caylee/story?id=10301719&page=2

Well, she did tell Tony R. that her boss was forcing her to learn Spanish... ya never know.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: July 18, 2011, 12:04:50 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

Jim Lichtenstein
Here's Cheney Mason interview from @todayshow . Power problem knocked us off the air. @KerryNBC  http://t.co/k6EoZF0
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: July 18, 2011, 12:05:09 PM »

Back to work for Cubs....I will check in later to find out where the slore has been found...I know y'all can do it!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #699 on: July 18, 2011, 12:05:56 PM »

Is Casey Anthony now in California?

She went directly from the Orlando jail to the airport and is believed to have boarded a single engine plane owned by a wealthy California attorney.

ABC7 News has learned that same plane landed in San Carlos at 5:00 Sunday night. Before that landing it made several other stops, including John Wayne Airport in Orange County. The pilot claims there were only five men on board when the plane landed in San Carlos.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/national_world&id=8256484

If I lived in California, I'd be raising the dickens at the thought of KC taking up residence there! The liklihood of a major earthquake is scarey enough without adding "lightning rod" KC to the mix!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.