March 28, 2024, 07:36:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409837 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: July 18, 2011, 06:26:50 PM »

Jennifer Ford opens her dingbat mouth again. Was she forced to talk this time? YOUUUU EEEEEEEEEDIOTTTTTT!!! (Ren & Stempy)
::snipping2::

If she had to do it all over again, Jennifer Ford says, she might not have been as willing to serve as a juror in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

Her boyfriend kicked her out the day after the verdict.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/18/4/pinellas-woman-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

Well, then, did she lie to the court during jury selection?

She said she lived with her mother.

Seat 3
Juror # 1055
» White female, age 32, who has moved back in with her mom
» Student in RN program
» Has little knowledge of, nor interest in, case

How does her boyfriend kick her out?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: July 18, 2011, 06:29:03 PM »

Some pictures I had not seen before. Guess they are selling them off for blood money again.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686.html?tag=re1.galleries

I don't believe this is a new gallery.

I have seen it before.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: July 18, 2011, 06:30:01 PM »

Some pictures I had not seen before. Guess they are selling them off for blood money again.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686.html?tag=re1.galleries

I don't believe this is a new gallery.

I have seen it before.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 18, 2011, 06:35:55 PM »

Built in 1975, it is over 30 years old. His condo is extremely drab, lots of brown furniture and tacky stuff all around. Reminds me of something Mumbles would use to hide away in, like a den or something. Not light, airy and well decorated like many of the other units.

He keeps dropping the price and still, it doesn't sell. I can see why. Sure woudln't want to spend a week in that depressing place. I hope he doesn't make a cent on it, but since he only paid $40,000 and is asking over 200,000, I imagine he will. 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: July 18, 2011, 06:38:45 PM »

Jennifer Ford opens her dingbat mouth again. Was she forced to talk this time? YOUUUU EEEEEEEEEDIOTTTTTT!!! (Ren & Stempy)

If she had to do it all over again, Jennifer Ford says, she might not have been as willing to serve as a juror in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/18/4/pinellas-woman-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

Seat 3
Juror # 1055
» Student in RN program

Honest to Pete, there is as much lying going on with jurors as with Anthonys and the defense team.!

Stop the madness!!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 18, 2011, 06:40:36 PM »

"If I knew then what I know now, I might not have been so honest," says Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student. "I didn't know the whole world was watching and that everyone had their mind made up on what the verdict was. I didn't understand the magnitude of it."

Ford blames the media for much of what has happened after the verdict that led to much anger and many protests.

"I think the media helped them to determine what their thoughts are," she says. "I think the media helped to determine the case before the jury saw it."

Ford says she hopes to never again see a criminal case from the jury box.

"I should get a lifetime pass," she says.

I agree,Ford should never be a juror again...ever.IMO. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: July 18, 2011, 06:45:08 PM »

------

"I was pretty much forced to talk," she says of an interview she gave to ABC News in which she said there was not enough evidence to convict Anthony of more-serious charges. "They wouldn't go away."

If she had it her way, Ford says, she would not have given that interview – in which she returned to Orlando for a chat with a network reporter.

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it."

Ford blames the media for much of what has happened after the verdict that led to much anger and many protests.

"I think the media helped them to determine what their thoughts are," she says. "I think the media helped to determine the case before the jury saw it."

-----

Smart boyfriend!

Every word that comes out of this juror's mouth convinces me that an investigation is warranted into the possibility of jury tampering.  What instruction/persuation/influence contributed to not-guilty verdicts rendered by all 12 jurors that completely disregarded the case of the prosecution against Casey Anthony ... went against the court of public opinion ... while at the same time furthering the defence's opening statement and closing arguments.

Could it be that to give the appearance of credibility the understanding was that the foreman was designated to be the media spokesperson in the controlled Greta interview exclusive ... the media spokesperson who would articulate on behalf of all jurors?

Could it be that Jennifer Ford digressed for her own self-serving motives.  In other words ... big bucks that are afforded for interviews by the networks!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: July 18, 2011, 06:46:08 PM »

Seat 3
Juror # 1055
» Student in RN program

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: July 18, 2011, 06:50:35 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-sued-badali-20110718,0,4203451.story
Casey Anthony: Diver who looked for Caylee sues Casey Anthony
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
6:30 p.m. EDT, July 18, 2011

Another lawsuit has been filed against Casey Anthony.

The latest suit was filed by David Badali, a diver who volunteered his recovery services in November 2008 to help look for Anthony's daughter Caylee Marie.

In July 2008, when Caylee was reported missing, Anthony told authorities the toddler was kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: July 18, 2011, 06:54:27 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason says Anthonys refusal to be decoys during release is furthur reason for them not to expect to see #CaseyAnthony.
24 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: July 18, 2011, 06:56:49 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-where-is-casey-anthony-20110718,0,6238589,full.story
Where in the world is Casey Anthony?
Rumors circulate as the media and public speculate on where Anthony is residing.

6:42 p.m. EDT, July 18, 2011

Where in the world is Casey Anthony?

Is she hiding out in Puerto Rico? Was she airlifted on a medical helicopter? Did she get on board a plane owned by a former defense-team member and head to California?

No one will say.

Anthony walked out of the Orange County Jail about 12:10 a.m. Sunday a free woman.

She and lead defense attorney José Baez got into a sport-utility vehicle at the jail and news crews in helicopters followed the vehicle on Interstate 4 until it got off at a downtown exit. From there, Anthony's exact location was lost when the SUV stopped at the parking garage of the building where fellow defense team member Cheney Mason works.

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: July 18, 2011, 07:06:20 PM »

BUMPED

tcumom

I went to your profile and retrieved your post.

It is said that "Great minds think alike".

However it is also said that "Fools seldom differ."

Janet

Either way ~ I'm honored to be in your company!   

tcumom

I have been on a mission behind the scenes and ... have only be scanning this thread.  If time permits later this evening I will read back on the earlier posts from today.

Reminder Monkeys!  JVM is on right now.  Re: $5,000,000.00 offer!

Janet
4:03 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: July 18, 2011, 07:07:07 PM »

O/T but if she had her chance maybe it wouldn't be O/T

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/18/florida.parents.killed/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Police: Florida teen killed parents with hammer, hosted house party
By the CNN Wire Staff
July 18, 2011 3:22 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A Florida teen bludgeoned his parents to death with a hammer, stashed their bodies in a bedroom, then hosted dozens of people for a house party, police said Monday.

Tyler Hadley, 17, is in police custody, charged on two first-degree murder counts. Port St. Lucie Police spokesman Tom Nichols told reporters Monday that the teenage boy was denied bond.

Around 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Port St. Lucie Police Capt. Don Kryak said Hadley posted an invitation on Facebook, inviting friends to a party at his house.

Facebook photo.  Just shows that you can't tell by how they look:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 07:10:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #933 on: July 18, 2011, 07:08:19 PM »

------

"I was pretty much forced to talk," she says of an interview she gave to ABC News in which she said there was not enough evidence to convict Anthony of more-serious charges. "They wouldn't go away."

If she had it her way, Ford says, she would not have given that interview – in which she returned to Orlando for a chat with a network reporter.

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it."

-----

Smart boyfriend!

I agree, smart boyfriend!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: July 18, 2011, 07:09:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-sued-badali-20110718,0,4203451.story
Casey Anthony: Diver who looked for Caylee sues Casey Anthony
6:30 p.m. EDT, July 18, 2011

Another lawsuit has been filed against Casey Anthony.

The latest suit was filed by David Badali, a diver who volunteered his recovery services in November 2008 to help look for Anthony's daughter Caylee Marie.

In July 2008, when Caylee was reported missing, Anthony told authorities the toddler was kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida.

Wondered if the people that were turned down by Tim Miller while he was searching for Caley could also file suit against kc. 

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: July 18, 2011, 07:11:50 PM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: July 18, 2011, 07:13:43 PM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 

I am just loving all these lawsuits against bozo too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: July 18, 2011, 07:16:33 PM »

And there it is...geraldo is suppose to be the host of the show that interviews Casey....knew he was in there somewhere, even more reason he should be kicked off Fox for planning this whole interview with Casey and bozo
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: July 18, 2011, 07:20:02 PM »

Seat 3
Juror # 1055
» Student in RN program

"who has moved back in with her mom" BBM

Has mom got a revolving door? Wonder how many times she has moved out and then moved back in to mom house?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 18, 2011, 07:21:55 PM »

You go Al. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.