March 28, 2024, 03:25:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409883 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: July 18, 2011, 08:01:29 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-where-is-casey-anthony-20110718,0,6238589,full.story
Where in the world is Casey Anthony?
Rumors circulate as the media and public speculate on where Anthony is residing.

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

6:42 p.m. EDT, July 18, 2011

Where in the world is Casey Anthony?

Is she hiding out in Puerto Rico? Was she airlifted on a medical helicopter? Did she get on board a plane owned by a former defense-team member and head to California?

No one will say.

Anthony walked out of the Orange County Jail about 12:10 a.m. Sunday a free woman.

She and lead defense attorney José Baez got into a sport-utility vehicle at the jail and news crews in helicopters followed the vehicle on Interstate 4 until it got off at a downtown exit. From there, Anthony's exact location was lost when the SUV stopped at the parking garage of the building where fellow defense team member Cheney Mason works.
 ::snipping2::

She may have walked out of jail....but she is not now, now ever will she be a free woman!  She can't show her face in public. She can never be sure what is aimed at her head. She has no friends. None of her 'family' other than her lying twisted parents and brother cam to court to support her....NO, she is not a free woman!!! And thank God she will never be free.....Caylee's murder will follow her all the says of her miserable life.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: July 18, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »

And there it is...geraldo is suppose to be the host of the show that interviews Casey....knew he was in there somewhere, even more reason he should be kicked off Fox for planning this whole interview with Casey and bozo

BOYCOTT IT
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: July 18, 2011, 08:04:46 PM »

Well, no $5M offer guy on JVM Issues on HLN. Wonder if the interview fell through or he or HLN found out it would be a kerfuffle with this nut case?
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: July 18, 2011, 08:07:18 PM »

According to the interview I posted the man stated he was paying her 1 mill with total costs of show being 1.5mill, selling it overseas (because it wouldn't be boycotted) for 3 mill. THEN he would give it for free to a US station so noone could say they paid for the interview and boycott them for airing it
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 18, 2011, 08:07:44 PM »

And there it is...geraldo is suppose to be the host of the show that interviews Casey....knew he was in there somewhere, even more reason he should be kicked off Fox for planning this whole interview with Casey and bozo

BOYCOTT IT

Get me an email address and I will tell Geraldo's show, "I will never watch this show again."  This is the easiest and most honest statement I have ever made. Would love to see his ratings drop like a rock after this sneaky business.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: July 18, 2011, 08:08:56 PM »

Attention Casey Anthony Jurors

http://caseyanthonyjurors.weebly.com/

A very good read imo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: July 18, 2011, 08:10:09 PM »

BOYCOTT IT

Get me an email address and I will tell Geraldo's show, "I will never watch this show again."  This is the easiest and most honest statement I have ever made. Would love to see his ratings drop like a rock after this sneaky business.

He has a following? I thought his show was boycotted after he wrote in the sand. I haven't watched him in years and years. He makes me sick. I think the last time I watched he got a broken nose or something on the show.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: July 18, 2011, 08:14:10 PM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 

This is becoming therapeudic   !!!!!!!!!!!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: July 18, 2011, 08:14:40 PM »

BOYCOTT IT

He has a following? I thought his show was boycotted after he wrote in the sand. I haven't watched him in years and years. He makes me sick. I think the last time I watched he got a broken nose or something on the show.

You mean when the "skinhead" whacked him across the face with a chair? Monkey Devil!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #969 on: July 18, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »

Producing is always a crap shoot. A producer studies the market and tries to analyze what material viewers want to see. In Casey's case, NO ONE wants to hear anything she has to say. It will bomb!  If you know something won't fly, does power hunger just take over? If so, so much money and reputation will be lost.

We want to watch over her like a bug under a microscope...we do NOT want to hear a word she has to say.
I personally don't want to watch her like a bug under a microscope.... I want to watch her as my size 8 1/2 shoe stomps on her cockroach azz and let the dog nudge her while here legs are still wiggling.

Sorry for being gross... JMO JSM

Geez Louise, wish you would speak up and say exactly what you mean.
  Usually try to keep my yap shut, this one I couldn't pass up.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 18, 2011, 08:16:52 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason says Anthonys refusal to be decoys during release is furthur reason for them not to expect to see #CaseyAnthony.
24 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

It seems she's changed one prison for another ... he's a tad controlling & manipulative.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: July 18, 2011, 08:17:20 PM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 

This is becoming therapeudic   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: July 18, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »

Yes one show after that was the last one I watched and that's been years ago. I wanted to hit him with a chair
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: July 18, 2011, 08:18:04 PM »

Yes one show after that was the last one I watched and that's been years ago. I wanted to hit him with a chair

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: July 18, 2011, 08:18:20 PM »

Attention Casey Anthony Jurors

http://caseyanthonyjurors.weebly.com/

A very good read imo

This really is a great read! The following is just an excerpt:

"At best, Baez should be held partially accountable for the $500,000 invoice his client will soon be getting from the OC Sheriff’s Department, and a second invoice for $112,000 from Texas Equusearch, the corporation that searches for missing people funded by public donations.  After all, Baez claims that he knew Caylee was already dead by June 16, 2008, while 4,200 volunteers searched under the scorching Florida sun for the child, and law enforcement expemded time, money and resources that could have been focused on ‘real’ missing children. No wonder Baez scrambled to get talent representation last week. He needs money from interview fees to pay those invoices!

Oh yeah sure, Baez will argue during the debtor’s arbitration that his knowledge of Caylee’s early death was “attorney work product” which he did not have to disclose. That might work in court, but will it really work with the people of Orlando? If he's smart, he should prepare for the onslaught of protestors bashing down his door."

Amen.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 18, 2011, 08:18:46 PM »

O/T but if she had her chance maybe it wouldn't be O/T

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/18/florida.parents.killed/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Police: Florida teen killed parents with hammer, hosted house party
By the CNN Wire Staff
July 18, 2011 3:22 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A Florida teen bludgeoned his parents to death with a hammer, stashed their bodies in a bedroom, then hosted dozens of people for a house party, police said Monday.

Tyler Hadley, 17, is in police custody, charged on two first-degree murder counts. Port St. Lucie Police spokesman Tom Nichols told reporters Monday that the teenage boy was denied bond.

Around 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Port St. Lucie Police Capt. Don Kryak said Hadley posted an invitation on Facebook, inviting friends to a party at his house.

Facebook photo.  Just shows that you can't tell by how they look:

The mother taught in the elementary school down the street.. he is a messed up kid and they tried to set him straight.. my kids went out that night and were going to go but changed their mind due to his weirdness

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: July 18, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »

Well heck, he needs to refund his salary since June 16,2008. Since it was an accident, she didn't need an attorney
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: July 18, 2011, 08:21:55 PM »

O/T but if she had her chance maybe it wouldn't be O/T

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/18/florida.parents.killed/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Police: Florida teen killed parents with hammer, hosted house party
By the CNN Wire Staff
July 18, 2011 3:22 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A Florida teen bludgeoned his parents to death with a hammer, stashed their bodies in a bedroom, then hosted dozens of people for a house party, police said Monday.

Tyler Hadley, 17, is in police custody, charged on two first-degree murder counts. Port St. Lucie Police spokesman Tom Nichols told reporters Monday that the teenage boy was denied bond.

Around 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Port St. Lucie Police Capt. Don Kryak said Hadley posted an invitation on Facebook, inviting friends to a party at his house.

Facebook photo.  Just shows that you can't tell by how they look:

The mother taught in the elementary school down the street.. he is a messed up kid and they tried to set him straight.. my kids went out that night and were going to go but changed their mind due to his weirdness

WOW....just WOW..!!!Glad your kids changed their minds!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: July 18, 2011, 08:22:14 PM »

BOYCOTT IT

You mean when the "skinhead" whacked him across the face with a chair? Monkey Devil!

That's why it is easy to say I would never watch his show again. Last night's was the first time in years and years.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: July 18, 2011, 08:24:32 PM »

You go Al. 

I am just loving all these lawsuits against bozo too.

Monkeys,

Are E-mail agreements binding, in the eyes of the Law?  Mr. T exchanged E-mails ,with Bozo.
 I want to see KC take a Lie Detector Test.   
Mr. T will need to buy a pair of Ski's, for when Hell freezes over...that is when KC will take a LDT!  Smile

I've noticed every time he's interviewed he keeps mentioning verbal agreement/s ... as well as e-mail ... in some states verbal agreements are legally binding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.