March 28, 2024, 05:08:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409823 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: July 18, 2011, 08:27:35 PM »

O/T but if she had her chance maybe it wouldn't be O/T

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/18/florida.parents.killed/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Police: Florida teen killed parents with hammer, hosted house party
By the CNN Wire Staff
July 18, 2011 3:22 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A Florida teen bludgeoned his parents to death with a hammer, stashed their bodies in a bedroom, then hosted dozens of people for a house party, police said Monday.

Tyler Hadley, 17, is in police custody, charged on two first-degree murder counts. Port St. Lucie Police spokesman Tom Nichols told reporters Monday that the teenage boy was denied bond.

Around 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Port St. Lucie Police Capt. Don Kryak said Hadley posted an invitation on Facebook, inviting friends to a party at his house.

::snipping2::

Facebook photo.  Just shows that you can't tell by how they look:

The mother taught in the elementary school down the street.. he is a messed up kid and they tried to set him straight.. my kids went out that night and were going to go but changed their mind due to his weirdness

WOW....just WOW..!!!Glad your kids changed their minds!

Guess Cindy and George and mulling this one over.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #981 on: July 18, 2011, 08:30:24 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/18/florida.parents.killed/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

By the CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) -- A Florida teen bludgeoned his parents to death with a hammer, stashed their bodies in a bedroom, then hosted dozens of people for a house party, police said Monday.

Tyler Hadley, 17, is in police custody, charged on two first-degree murder counts. Port St. Lucie Police spokesman Tom Nichols told reporters Monday that the teenage boy was denied bond.

Around 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Port St. Lucie Police Capt. Don Kryak said Hadley posted an invitation on Facebook, inviting friends to a party at his house.

The mother taught in the elementary school down the street.. he is a messed up kid and they tried to set him straight.. my kids went out that night and were going to go but changed their mind due to his weirdness

OMG How scary!!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: July 18, 2011, 08:30:30 PM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 

I am just loving all these lawsuits against bozo too.

Monkeys,

Are E-mail agreements binding, in the eyes of the Law?  Mr. T exchanged E-mails ,with Bozo.
 I want to see KC take a Lie Detector Test.   
Mr. T will need to buy a pair of Ski's, for when Hell freezes over...that is when KC will take a LDT!  Smile

I've noticed every time he's interviewed he keeps mentioning verbal agreement/s ... as well as e-mail ... in some states verbal agreements are legally binding.

::snipping::To be a binding contract, there must also be an offer and acceptance that involves the exchange of promises to act and/or provide goods, services or money. The act, promises, goods, services and/or money are called “consideration.” In order to have a binding, enforceable contract, there must be consideration. In addition, an agreement to do something or pay something can also become binding if one party acts to his or her detriment upon the promise or agreement to perform by the other party. Similarly, in some cases, giving up the right to act in reliance on a promise may be sufficient consideration for a binding, legally enforceable contract.

A binding, legally enforceable contract can be in writing or oral (verbal). Depending on the nature of the transaction involved, certain types of contracts in Florida are required by law to be in writing in order to be enforceable. Generally other than those required by law to be in writing, verbal contracts are enforceable in Florida, especially in situations where one party has performed his or her obligations. ::snipping2::

http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBConsum.nsf/basic+view/6A653200B74C8A2085257405007A3AC3?OpenDocument
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: July 18, 2011, 08:31:18 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-where-is-casey-anthony-20110718,0,6238589,full.story
Where in the world is Casey Anthony?
Rumors circulate as the media and public speculate on where Anthony is residing.

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

6:42 p.m. EDT, July 18, 2011

Where in the world is Casey Anthony?

Is she hiding out in Puerto Rico? Was she airlifted on a medical helicopter? Did she get on board a plane owned by a former defense-team member and head to California?

No one will say.

Anthony walked out of the Orange County Jail about 12:10 a.m. Sunday a free woman.

She and lead defense attorney José Baez got into a sport-utility vehicle at the jail and news crews in helicopters followed the vehicle on Interstate 4 until it got off at a downtown exit. From there, Anthony's exact location was lost when the SUV stopped at the parking garage of the building where fellow defense team member Cheney Mason works.

She may have walked out of jail....but she is not now, now ever will she be a free woman!  She can't show her face in public. She can never be sure what is aimed at her head. She has no friends. None of her 'family' other than her lying twisted parents and brother cam to court to support her....NO, she is not a free woman!!! And thank God she will never be free.....Caylee's murder will follow her all the says of her miserable life.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: July 18, 2011, 08:31:21 PM »

And there it is...geraldo is suppose to be the host of the show that interviews Casey....knew he was in there somewhere, even more reason he should be kicked off Fox for planning this whole interview with Casey and bozo

BOYCOTT IT

Get me an email address and I will tell Geraldo's show, "I will never watch this show again."  This is the easiest and most honest statement I have ever made. Would love to see his ratings drop like a rock after this sneaky business.

Geraldo Rivera, Host
geraldo.rivera@foxnews.com

Peter Chernin, COO, News Corporation
investor@newscorp.com

Teri Everett
teverett@newscorp.com

Brian Lewis, EVP, Corporate Communications
brian.lewis@foxnews.com

Irena Briganti, VP, Media Relations
irena.briganti@foxnews.com

Roger Ailes, Chairman, Fox News
roger.ailes@foxnews.com

Roger Ailes was pretty nice guy - I've dealt with him before on business matters.

Fox News
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
(212) 301-3000

Edit to change red color to navy.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:42:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: July 18, 2011, 08:32:19 PM »

Attention Casey Anthony Jurors

http://caseyanthonyjurors.weebly.com/

A very good read imo

I AGREE!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: July 18, 2011, 08:34:31 PM »

By the CNN Wire Staff

Too close to home!!

I'll bet they remember this the rest of their lives!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: July 18, 2011, 08:41:13 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/entertainment/20067310/detail.html

Doesnt the guy in the bikini look like Baez in the face?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: July 18, 2011, 08:42:10 PM »

You have to scroll through the mug shots to find the guy in the bikini and wig.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: July 18, 2011, 08:47:45 PM »

By the CNN Wire Staff

Too close to home!!

I'll bet they remember this the rest of their lives!
very unnerving.. I always tell them when they go out the door.."do the right thing"
well, now PSL has Jeremy Lyons,Cindy's brother and the teen murderer.. I suspect Gary isnt letting KC stay at his condo 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: July 18, 2011, 08:50:58 PM »

And there it is...geraldo is suppose to be the host of the show that interviews Casey....knew he was in there somewhere, even more reason he should be kicked off Fox for planning this whole interview with Casey and bozo

BOYCOTT IT

Get me an email address and I will tell Geraldo's show, "I will never watch this show again."  This is the easiest and most honest statement I have ever made. Would love to see his ratings drop like a rock after this sneaky business.

Geraldo Rivera, Host
geraldo.rivera@foxnews.com

Peter Chernin, COO, News Corporation
investor@newscorp.com

Teri Everett
teverett@newscorp.com

Brian Lewis, EVP, Corporate Communications
brian.lewis@foxnews.com

Irena Briganti, VP, Media Relations
irena.briganti@foxnews.com

Roger Ailes, Chairman, Fox News
roger.ailes@foxnews.com

Roger Ailes was pretty nice guy - I've dealt with him before on business matters.

Fox News
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
(212) 301-3000

Edit to change red color to navy.

Thanks, did a mass email.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: July 18, 2011, 08:53:06 PM »

NG does not seem to be prepared for her show tonight. IMO
Outdated information, etc. Hmmmm?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: July 18, 2011, 08:53:10 PM »

OMG upon closer review - YES!   Monkey Devil!

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6146/5952250677_c17a8dc0c1.jpg
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: July 18, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »

You have to scroll through the mug shots to find the guy in the bikini and wig.

Those images will cause nightmares!!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: July 18, 2011, 08:54:05 PM »

Posted on the Keeping track of Casey Anthony Facebbok page:

A post from a concerned citizen..Casey HAS BEEN SEEN....... CONFIRMED! QUOTE>>Someone just left the following information on a couple of sites. Spread it around and pass on to local media.......Casey's staying at Cheney's house in his gated community Alaqua Lakes @ Lake Mary Fla. I live in there and my neighbors have seen her. They have security outside as well! This community has a facebook page.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: July 18, 2011, 08:55:02 PM »

OMG!!!! Is this for real?????

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: July 18, 2011, 08:55:53 PM »

A post from a concerned citizen..Casey HAS BEEN SEEN....... CONFIRMED! QUOTE>>Someone just left the following information on a couple of sites. Spread it around and pass on to local media.......Casey's staying at Cheney's house in his gated community Alaqua Lakes @ Lake Mary Fla. I live in there and my neighbors have seen her. They have security outside as well! This community has a facebook page.

Apparently the facebook page has shut comments out UNLESS you like the page....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: July 18, 2011, 08:56:16 PM »

JMO if this was real, they would have pics to prove it and would be selling them to the highest bidder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: July 18, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »

Cubbee - NO, not for real, I messed around with it  Monkey Devil!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: July 18, 2011, 08:57:44 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jose-Baez-Should-Be-Disbarred/158116567589499?ref=ts&sk=wall

some of these comments are hysterical

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.