March 29, 2024, 03:54:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409971 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: July 18, 2011, 09:56:20 PM »

Attention Casey Anthony Jurors

http://caseyanthonyjurors.weebly.com/

A very good read imo

That was very good!  Ty!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: July 18, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »

yes..a great read! thanks

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: July 18, 2011, 09:59:38 PM »

Okay, so my neighbor dropped in to chat...and this trial came up..
Thank God I really like her because she drank the koolaid.
She sounded like a juror, she only got into this case when the trial started...
Blah blah George helped, he molested KC, and he was caylee's dad...
I had to bite my tongue and smile because KC wasnt worth losing a good friend for..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: July 18, 2011, 10:00:55 PM »

HAHAHAHA!!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: July 18, 2011, 10:01:47 PM »

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/18/4/pinellas-woman-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/
 ::snipping2::
"If I knew then what I know now, I might not have been so honest," says Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student. "I didn't know the whole world was watching and that everyone had their mind made up on what the verdict was. I didn't understand the magnitude of it."

Ford blames the media for much of what has happened after the verdict that led to much anger and many protests.

"I think the media helped them to determine what their thoughts are," she says. "I think the media helped to determine the case before the jury saw it."

Ford says she hopes to never again see a criminal case from the jury box.

"I should get a lifetime pass," she says.

I agree,Ford should never be a juror again...ever.IMO. 

I really resent her implying that I don't have enough common sense to come to my own conclusions as to what happened to Caylee and by whom. I don't need the media to sway me one way or the other and I think many of us took the time to do our own research, something the jury never did. I'm glad to see this lying wench is miserable, I hope she is the rest of her life just like Casey. JMO

I do too. I read every document in discovery,watched every hearing, debated the facts as reported for three years, watched jury selection, every day of the trial and she knows more than I do after eleven whopping hours of deliberation. Don't insult my intelligence.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1025 on: July 18, 2011, 10:03:37 PM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 

I am just loving all these lawsuits against bozo too.

Monkeys,

Are E-mail agreements binding, in the eyes of the Law?  Mr. T exchanged E-mails ,with Bozo.
 I want to see KC take a Lie Detector Test.   
Mr. T will need to buy a pair of Ski's, for when Hell freezes over...that is when KC will take a LDT!  Smile

I've noticed every time he's interviewed he keeps mentioning verbal agreement/s ... as well as e-mail ... in some states verbal agreements are legally binding.

Thank-you, Ono.  I do recall (last night) on Justice with Judge Jeanine (Fox), Mr. T mentioned the verbal agreements
and e-mails.  He seemed fairly confident, the deal was sealed.  We monkey's know she would never agree to a LDT Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1026 on: July 18, 2011, 10:06:13 PM »

Al says, hln w/jvm, 1 min ago, "If Baez doesn't fulfill his agreement for 1 M interview, Al will sue Baez, Casey and Geraldo for breach of contract.

You go Al. 

I am just loving all these lawsuits against bozo too.

Me too because even if they never win a dime, they will tie him up for a very long time making it very difficult for Baez to earn any money himself.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: July 18, 2011, 10:08:34 PM »

Klaas, that is rather provacative   Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: July 18, 2011, 10:09:07 PM »

Anthony's new scam....no spell check. they really must be in a hurry.

http://cayleesfund.com/home

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: July 18, 2011, 10:09:32 PM »

Klaas, you are so good and so funny! Monkey Devil!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1030 on: July 18, 2011, 10:11:26 PM »

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1031 on: July 18, 2011, 10:12:27 PM »

Sorry, Cubby, I popped into your box.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: July 18, 2011, 10:13:15 PM »

Darn!!! I lost my post.

I live outside Columbus,  just across the street actually.   I checked our county auditor and there is NO Schalmo owning ANY property.   His FB states he is in business with John Gaddy.  There is no John Gaddy owning any property either.   So, if you got 5 million wouldn't you own a house?

As for Lifeskills....that is not a school.   We send our troubled teens there....it is a joke.    I AM SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE.  I only know from my employment, etc.   You attend a few hours a day,mostly on line work.   Every client I had said it was a joke.

Terro
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: July 18, 2011, 10:19:05 PM »

Hi jasmine, Frijole, Curly, pharlap, cubbeegirl, BooMonkey, Nuna, Thunder_Sis, darla, Green Eyes, Rosenut, seahorse, Blumonkey, Desdemona, Magnolia, Terri, Monkey King, 4myjoey, FL Beagle Mom, AZSunny, dappledoxie, flamom, ShariVari, BabsKats, KittyMom, klaasend, Lady Devon, snoopy, Rizzy, Praying4Angels and 64 Guests.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: July 18, 2011, 10:19:50 PM »

Darn!!! I lost my post.

I live outside Columbus,  just across the street actually.   I checked our county auditor and there is NO Schalmo owning ANY property.   His FB states he is in business with John Gaddy.  There is no John Gaddy owning any property either.   So, if you got 5 million wouldn't you own a house?

As for Lifeskills....that is not a school.   We send our troubled teens there....it is a joke.    I AM SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE.  I only know from my employment, etc.   You attend a few hours a day,mostly on line work.   Every client I had said it was a joke.

Terro

Monkey Devil!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: July 18, 2011, 10:26:11 PM »

Darn!!! I lost my post.

Terro

Tks for the info.
A con is trying to con a con....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: July 18, 2011, 10:27:33 PM »

I was running out of battery and had to hurry with my last post...the laptop is plugged in now   

There is no Schalmo in Columbus or surrounding areas on zabasearch or the whitepages.   There are three or four Schalmos in Shreve.   I did not pursue that but guess it is his family.

IF this person was on the up and up, wouldn't our Lifeskills be using him as a success story?   I have never heard one positive about Lifeskills and I used to have many clients who were suppose to be attending.   

I do not know how there is a photo of a certified check from this bozo, but until proven wrong, I do not believe it.   Just by response to the monkey e-mail made me think he was just another of our knuckleheads trying to put himself into the media. 

MOO
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: July 18, 2011, 10:28:14 PM »

Darn!!! I lost my post.

Terro

I wanted to check in real quick to see if you guys bought into this new offer thingy. Just a word to the wise: My hinky would be on for any production company issuing a cashier's check for $5,000,000 and uses a gmail account. I mean seriously? I'm not buying it. I think the dude's company is bogus. Gmail is like yahoo - it's free. Why would any corporation offering up money like that be using a free email acct? Doesn't even make sense. Also, wouldn't there be a wire for that amount of money going through a bypass sub a/c in the Caymans or Nassau to fund another a/c altogether? Not buying it. For all we know it could be spam with syware attached to all isp's that forward & retweet the link. Remember, once you send to a contaminated email, it can infect your computer just by a generated kickback response. Be careful, this dude could be scamming.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it was really McKeever.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: July 18, 2011, 10:28:42 PM »

There is no Schalmo productions listed anywhere either.   No address, no business, nothing.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1039 on: July 18, 2011, 10:32:31 PM »

First, no link because it is an email.

I told you all I emailed Jeff Ruby to thank him for his ad.  He wrote me back personally.

Thank you for taking the time to send me your uplifting comments. Interestingly, some very negative and offensive blogs, emails, etc. have been going around about my opinion and reason for taking out the ad. It meant a great deal to me to hear from you and so many other people from all over America that feel the way you and I do.

Warmly,

Below here had his personal signature that is also seen in the ad.

So, apparently there are blogs and stuff yelling at him for taking out the ad.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.