March 28, 2024, 11:34:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409937 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: July 18, 2011, 10:34:47 PM »

Wow, just saw Aunt Pam on my local news saying KC isnt up there, she doesnt respect the jury's verdict and she tired of seeing her on magazines   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: July 18, 2011, 10:37:26 PM »

This is a comment on that Jose Baez should be Disbarred Facebook page.  I hope it is true.

Joyce DelCoro
Saw this posted on Websleuths:
Oh, this has made my day!!!
A friend of mine that works as a High up at the leading integrated media, publishing, merchandising and distribution company,
said that they have sent out there regular routes to store to distribute the latest stuff and stores are turning away anything with Casey, Jose Baez or Ch............aney Mason on them.
They stated some people are seeing them and dropping everything on the counter, walking out and saying they will not shop at a place that has anything to do with that Case.
In addition, other customers are turning the stuff around or taking it off the shelves and hiding it somewhere else in the store…
IT' S WORKING! PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE MESSAGE THAT THE PUBLIC WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE LOWLIFES!! KEEP UP THE BOYCOTT from a sister page!♥
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1042 on: July 18, 2011, 10:37:58 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-12-Jurors-in-the-Casey-Anthony-Trial-are-an-Embarrassment-to-America/113791232048782?sk=wall

CM address is posted on the above site.  What a mess...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1043 on: July 18, 2011, 10:39:24 PM »

I voted no, of course, and wanted to comment that if I got wind they were going to publish her book, I would boycott Fox, and that is huge for me, I watch tons of stuff on Fox, but you have to register to comment and I don't want to register, gives them false sense of fans I guess.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: July 18, 2011, 10:40:10 PM »

Darn!!! I lost my post.

I live outside Columbus,  just across the street actually.   I checked our county auditor and there is NO Schalmo owning ANY property.   His FB states he is in business with John Gaddy.  There is no John Gaddy owning any property either.   So, if you got 5 million wouldn't you own a house?

As for Lifeskills....that is not a school.   We send our troubled teens there....it is a joke.    I AM SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE.  I only know from my employment, etc.   You attend a few hours a day,mostly on line work.   Every client I had said it was a joke.

Terro

I wanted to check in real quick to see if you guys bought into this new offer thingy. Just a word to the wise: My hinky would be on for any production company issuing a cashier's check for $5,000,000 and uses a gmail account. I mean seriously? I'm not buying it. I think the dude's company is bogus. Gmail is like yahoo - it's free. Why would any corporation offering up money like that be using a free email acct? Doesn't even make sense. Also, wouldn't there be a wire for that amount of money going through a bypass sub a/c in the Caymans or Nassau to fund another a/c altogether? Not buying it. For all we know it could be spam with syware attached to all isp's that forward & retweet the link. Remember, once you send to a contaminated email, it can infect your computer just by a generated kickback response. Be careful, this dude could be scamming.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it was really McKeever.

Personally, if someone can pull off an interview with Casey and knock Geraldo out of the way, I say go for it!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: July 18, 2011, 10:40:40 PM »

Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1046 on: July 18, 2011, 10:42:56 PM »

I am ROLLING!!! Have you all seen this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o563Z1eP1Oc   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: July 18, 2011, 10:44:05 PM »

The BEST is the pic of the juror seats in the press room filled with Monkeys!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: July 18, 2011, 10:48:14 PM »

So, I had yet another dream about this case.  I am only posting it because of what it entailed about Caylee's death.  I woke up before I could ask more questions.  I was so upset.

So, I was at a bar (apparently I was Casey's friend in my dream, not ever going to happen).  Bozo was there and so was George and Casey.

I keep trying to talk to Casey but either Bozo or George keep pulling her away. 

Somehow, I finally scream to her, what happened to Caylee.

Now, I do not remember how this could have happened, where Casey was, but the gist of it was she found Caylee in the refrigerator dead.

Then, George pulls her away again so I never get an answer to my "who put Caylee in the swamp question."  I got a one liner that the why she was put there was a family decision.

Then, Casey is pulled away.  Later on, I am by George and he looks at me all evil and says something like "you know, they will never get me on anything, never." 

I very clearly remember in my dream when Casey told me she found Caylee dead in the refrigerator, I covered my mouth and gasped so loud the whole bar looked at me. 

I wanted to ask then what was all the penis in the mouth garbage?

I wanted to ask why the parents were asking her in jail about who took Caylee?

There were so many questions I wanted to ask, but I tried to go back to sleep to continue the dream and ask her, but I got another dream.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: July 18, 2011, 10:48:37 PM »

The BEST is the pic of the juror seats in the press room filled with Monkeys!! 
  CM has a few addresses doesn't he? I didn't go to that FB page, just read this post. Wonder if somebody will put a link to his addresses & phone numbers...

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: July 18, 2011, 10:50:44 PM »

Evening monkeys! Thought I'd show ya a funny video.

Angry Grandpa listens to the Casey Anthony verdict live! (Not Guilty!?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EflikHDMpI&feature=player_embedded
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: July 18, 2011, 10:51:16 PM »

This is a comment on that Jose Baez should be Disbarred Facebook page.  I hope it is true.

Joyce DelCoro
A friend of mine that works as a High up at the leading integrated media, publishing, merchandising and distribution company,
said that they have sent out there regular routes to store to distribute the latest stuff and stores are turning away anything with Casey, Jose Baez or Ch............aney Mason on them.
They stated some people are seeing them and dropping everything on the counter, walking out and saying they will not shop at a place that has anything to do with that Case.
In addition, other customers are turning the stuff around or taking it off the shelves and hiding it somewhere else in the store…
IT' S WORKING! PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE MESSAGE THAT THE PUBLIC WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE LOWLIFES!! KEEP UP THE BOYCOTT from a sister page!♥
That's so funny, I was at the grocery store a few hours ago and someone put a can of dogfood that covered Casey's face on one of the magazines at the check out aisle...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: July 18, 2011, 10:51:32 PM »

That about sums it up.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: July 18, 2011, 10:53:19 PM »

That about sums it up.   

Omg this was great! That lie right there that's what we're going with... Hahahahaha! 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: July 18, 2011, 10:57:19 PM »

The Anthonys are like a bad venereal disease.......just keeps getting worse.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-heard-about-casey-world-a-new-foundation.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: July 18, 2011, 10:58:34 PM »

That is hilarious!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: July 18, 2011, 11:05:25 PM »

A post from a concerned citizen..Casey HAS BEEN SEEN....... CONFIRMED! QUOTE>>Someone just left the following information on a couple of sites. Spread it around and pass on to local media.......Casey's staying at Cheney's house in his gated community Alaqua Lakes @ Lake Mary Fla. I live in there and my neighbors have seen her. They have security outside as well! This community has a facebook page.   
Debbi Walsh   8:10pm Jul 18
A post from a concerned citizen..Casey HAS BEEN SEEN....... CONFIRMED! QUOTE>>Someone just left the following information on a couple of sites. Spread it around and pass on to local media.......Casey's staying at Cheney's house in his gated community Alaqua Lakes @ Lake Mary Fla. I live in there and my neighbors have seen her. They have security outside as well! This community has a facebook page.

Debbi Walsh posted in KEEPING TRACK OF CASEY ANTHONY.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1057 on: July 18, 2011, 11:05:31 PM »

Joyce DelCoro
That's so funny, I was at the grocery store a few hours ago and someone put a can of dogfood that covered Casey's face on one of the magazines at the check out aisle...

I hope they opened the can and smeared it all over her picture!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: July 18, 2011, 11:08:14 PM »

Anthony's new scam....no spell check. they really must be in a hurry.

http://cayleesfund.com/home

Thanks, 4Donks. Need to keep an eye on this site, although there is not much there yet, except for a bunch of errors.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: July 18, 2011, 11:08:55 PM »

Joyce DelCoro

I hope they opened the can and smeared it all over her picture!   

I would love to see people in that community standing in the street chanting baby killer outside Jar's windows.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.