March 28, 2024, 05:02:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #1 7/17 - 7/18/2011  (Read 409821 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: July 18, 2011, 11:10:10 PM »

The other day I heard someone say...well there was not any of Caseys DNA at the crime scene.

I say well heck no, it was in a swamp that was under water for a period of time and the animals got to the body...etc!!!!

I get so mad 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: July 18, 2011, 11:10:33 PM »

I am ROLLING!!! Have you all seen this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o563Z1eP1Oc   

That about sums it up.   

Omg this was great! That lie right there that's what we're going with... Hahahahaha! 

I needed that laugh...thanks for sharing. Nite all.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: July 18, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »

Does anyone know if it will be made public as to what sanctions or whatever Jose gets from Judge P for his shenanigans?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: July 18, 2011, 11:15:20 PM »

A post from a concerned citizen..Casey HAS BEEN SEEN....... CONFIRMED! QUOTE>>Someone just left the following information on a couple of sites. Spread it around and pass on to local media.......Casey's staying at Cheney's house in his gated community Alaqua Lakes @ Lake Mary Fla. I live in there and my neighbors have seen her. They have security outside as well! This community has a facebook page.   
Debbi Walsh   8:10pm Jul 18
A post from a concerned citizen..Casey HAS BEEN SEEN....... CONFIRMED! QUOTE>>Someone just left the following information on a couple of sites. Spread it around and pass on to local media.......Casey's staying at Cheney's house in his gated community Alaqua Lakes @ Lake Mary Fla. I live in there and my neighbors have seen her. They have security outside as well! This community has a facebook page.

Debbi Walsh posted in KEEPING TRACK OF CASEY ANTHONY.

Thought that was a link - here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?ap=1

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: July 18, 2011, 11:19:13 PM »

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: July 18, 2011, 11:19:35 PM »

CBB ... I have not laughed so long and so hard in a long time.  Thank you.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:16 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: July 18, 2011, 11:22:26 PM »

Debbi Walsh   8:10pm Jul 18

Debbi Walsh posted in KEEPING TRACK OF CASEY ANTHONY.

Thought that was a link - here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?ap=1

The link is still loading, must be a lot of traffic on it now 

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: July 18, 2011, 11:25:26 PM »

Does anyone know if it will be made public as to what sanctions or whatever Jose gets from Judge P for his shenanigans?

I will be shocked beyond words if JP even speaks harshly to him...let alone any sanctions.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1068 on: July 18, 2011, 11:26:26 PM »

Nope I don't have a clue Shell....maybe someone else here does. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1069 on: July 18, 2011, 11:26:40 PM »

On a good note, I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it is to stay with Jar and his family (is this his home he shares with wifey).  Is she sleeping in a guest room?  It just seems not somewhere I would want to be, so hopefully she is not having a ton of fun. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1070 on: July 18, 2011, 11:28:25 PM »

I got this on the Keeping Track of Casey Anthony FB page!  Don't know how to link it.

BOYCOTT & BARRAGE TRIDENT: They are interested in hiring Casey Anthony to write her story:
Robert Gottlieb
(212) 333-1500
gottlieb.assistant@tridentmedi​agroup.com
I just called as I'm unable to send an email and the girl asked what I wanted to talk to Mr Gottlieb about and I said his offer for Casey Anthony and she said, "maybe you better get your facts straight" and hung up on me. I kept calling back and they threatened me with harassment. I guess it's okay to murder your daughter and then get a story but when someone asks if the rumor is true you get threatened.  I was trying to get a physical address to mail him a letter and they hung up on me so I called back as I got hung up on then again cause my phone dropped the call.  Then a third time as she hung up again and then threatened me.

Maybe it was his wife answering   Monkey Devil!

I hope you blocked your phone number:)
No I didn't!  I forgot but I didn't call back after they threatened me so hopefully it will be okay. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: July 18, 2011, 11:28:55 PM »

On a good note, I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it is to stay with Jar and his family (is this his home he shares with wifey).  Is she sleeping in a guest room?  It just seems not somewhere I would want to be, so hopefully she is not having a ton of fun. 

I wonder if after 3 years of no facebook , she has ventured in to facebookland yet....hehe....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: July 18, 2011, 11:31:05 PM »

I pictures the most heated woman watching all the news about her and she smiling like crazy!!!!.....I hated that she is enjoying it I don't give her more than five years to return where she belongs :JAIL
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: July 18, 2011, 11:34:14 PM »

July 17, 2011

What Awaits Casey on the Outside?
Will she profit from family tragedy?

Judge Jeanine interviewed the guy who is behind the "million dollar" check.  He will have Casey take a Lie Detector
test on the interview     He will sell the interview to Europe     Why Europe? 
USA will Boycott his interview, so he will market the KC interview in Europe.   

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html

ME: Fat Chance 
Good evening! Catching up and tagging along on this one! Mr. Million Dollar Check sure is presumptuous! Does he think Europeans don't have TVs or Internet access?  Or does he think Europeans are o.k. with mothers killing their children?  If anything, his remarks are a smack in the face to all Europeans, implying they don't care about a murdered two-year old.  How idiotic!  I'm glad he's not running my company, nor in my family. Let's just say, his fruit tells us his god is money. MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: July 18, 2011, 11:34:44 PM »

I will be shocked beyond words if JP even speaks harshly to him...let alone any sanctions.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: July 18, 2011, 11:34:55 PM »

I wonder if after 3 years of no facebook , she has ventured in to facebookland yet....hehe....

I bet she has at least been commenting on articles or forums.  Using a different name, nic, about how the jury found Casey not guilty, etc.  I wonder how many of her friends she has contacted since her break for freedom?  I wonder if she called Tony finally, although he would be stupid to accept her call.  I hope every single person she knew/knows snubs her. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: July 18, 2011, 11:37:31 PM »

I got this on the Keeping Track of Casey Anthony FB page!  Don't know how to link it.

BOYCOTT & BARRAGE TRIDENT: They are interested in hiring Casey Anthony to write her story:
Robert Gottlieb
(212) 333-1500
gottlieb.assistant@tridentmedi​agroup.com
I just called as I'm unable to send an email and the girl asked what I wanted to talk to Mr Gottlieb about and I said his offer for Casey Anthony and she said, "maybe you better get your facts straight" and hung up on me. I kept calling back and they threatened me with harassment. I guess it's okay to murder your daughter and then get a story but when someone asks if the rumor is true you get threatened.  I was trying to get a physical address to mail him a letter and they hung up on me so I called back as I got hung up on then again cause my phone dropped the call.  Then a third time as she hung up again and then threatened me.

Maybe it was his wife answering   Monkey Devil!

I hope you blocked your phone number:)
No I didn't!  I forgot but I didn't call back after they threatened me so hopefully it will be okay. 

Another one? 

Robert Gottlieb sounds familiar though.  Maybe just a familiar name.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: July 18, 2011, 11:38:17 PM »

Attention Casey Anthony Jurors

http://caseyanthonyjurors.weebly.com/

A very good read imo

I AGREE!!!!

Excellent article!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: July 18, 2011, 11:38:45 PM »

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: July 18, 2011, 11:40:26 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::Gross!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.