April 20, 2024, 04:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388325 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 17, 2011, 10:16:10 AM »

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:44:39 AM by klaasend » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 07:10:26 AM »

Good morning   

Caylee an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 07:23:51 AM »

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/lawmakers-seek-stop-jurors-selling-stories/nC7ry/
Lawmakers seek to stop jurors from selling stories
July 18, 2011

Public support is now pouring in after lawmakers are pushing for new legislation that would block jurors from selling their stories.

State Representative Scott Randolph and former Anthony family attorney Mark NeJame are seeking new legislation in response to the ongoing drama from the Casey Anthony trial.

HB-51 would prevent jurors from being able to sell their stories 270 days following their dismissal from a trial. If a juror violated the law he/she would be subject to a third degree felony which is punishable by fines of up to $10,000.

The public response to this bill since it was filed Thursday, (July 14) has been overwhelming.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 07:55:42 AM »

Gmorning......................

Have to check if any other states are doing Caylee's Law...

btw undocking atlantis......
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11360.new#new

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 08:01:36 AM »

Egads, I was late.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 08:03:10 AM »

I do believe that slore is here in FL!  Why would she leave her new family?  To me it looked like a little girl in a white dress or tunic with long dark hair running to someone toward the plane hanger in the video.  Just my 2 cents on the possible plane escape!  It won't be long till she surfaces, she wants to be seen!  Can you imagine how many times a day she calls her new family?  Sure she was provided a Batphone so they would be in contact! I'll bet in a few weeks they wish they never heard of her.  I really don't think Bozo ever expected her to go free and might just become his worst nightmare!  I do hope so! Instead of him cashing in he has to field offers for her and only get a cut.  One good thing is that I don't really see any real agency/company/news org.  beating the door down to get to her except those 15 minute fame hunters. Can you imagine being stuck with a baby killer and it not ever paying off for them?  Oh my goodness what justice that would be.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 08:23:15 AM »

I want to know what Judge P. is going to do about Bozo's sanctions???
when is that going to happen...? bet it doesn't! grrrr..
the Today show is going to have something on Casey being in California..and is saying that the defense is saying that the prosecution held back evidence that would have helped the defense! some nerve! when are they going to stop?? they got their slore off cause of idiots on the jury, now they are saying that evidence was withheld? 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 08:25:17 AM »

if slore is staying with Chaney Mason at his home, wonder if he sits in his tidy whities in the kitchen having his morning coffee and reading the paper? ewwwww comes to mind...while Casey is chatting non stop, raising her eyebrows invitingly? lol...  checking her new blackberry for stories on herself...

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 08:34:37 AM »

Popping in and popping out....good morning.  I am off to take my baby to Vacation Bible School.

At the risk of annoying everyone on my FB page, I HAD to share the funny video of the trial posted on SM last night.   Histerical.   First time I have laughed at something in this trial.

See you all this afternoon....

P.S.  I do not follow the news....I fiugre the monkeys will find KC even before the National Enquirer 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 08:37:25 AM »

I do believe that slore is here in FL!  Why would she leave her new family?  To me it looked like a little girl in a white dress or tunic with long dark hair running to someone toward the plane hanger in the video.  Just my 2 cents on the possible plane escape!  It won't be long till she surfaces, she wants to be seen!  Can you imagine how many times a day she calls her new family?  Sure she was provided a Batphone so they would be in contact! I'll bet in a few weeks they wish they never heard of her.  I really don't think Bozo ever expected her to go free and might just become his worst nightmare!  I do hope so! Instead of him cashing in he has to field offers for her and only get a cut.  One good thing is that I don't really see any real agency/company/news org.  beating the door down to get to her except those 15 minute fame hunters. Can you imagine being stuck with a baby killer and it not ever paying off for them?  Oh my goodness what justice that would be.

Yes, I agree.  In my opinion if that were her running for that plane (and going into hiding) why would she wear her hair down knowing that a helicopter was flying overhead?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 08:46:29 AM »

OMG!  NBC's Today Show just showed where Todd Mac's plane traveled and it appears the second stop was where I live!  I could see her here trying to blend in at the Redneck Riviera!  She might just have wanted to get some sun on her evil skin.  While this town has a well known beach still quite a bit of rich folkes own very expensive condos here and this area is considered to be out of the way and a little hidden.  Please let me find out she's here!!!!!!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 08:50:23 AM »

A funny little addition...her setting foot in my area could very well explain the horrible lightning we've had!  We needed the 24 hours of rain but the electrical storms were huge!  Maybe God is surrounding her with dangerous storms everywhere she goes as a sign.  I would have chit my pants when the tree was struck at the Caylee Memorial and then the bad storm over the jail when she was to be released!  Maybe we should pay more attention to someone trying to show us the way!!!  Too effin funny!!!  Not!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 08:56:35 AM »

http://caseyanthonyjurors.weebly.com/index.html

Casey Anthony and Her Attorneys Spew More Outrage.
July 18, 2011.

It was not enough that jurors on the case gave Casey Anthony THE GIFT of "not guilty".  She spent only a paltry ten days in jail and was released at 12:11 A.M. on July 17, 2011.

But now it seems, Ms. Anthony also refuses to admit she lied to law enforcement.

In a motion filed by her attorney, Jose Baez, on Friday, July 15th, Ms. Anthony wants to appeal the four counts of 'Lying to Law Enforcement' charges dropped.  But wait ... Baez already admitted, and the jury already convicted her of, lying to police in open court, so how is that going to work? Whatever the case, Florida tax payers will be picking up the bill for that exercise in futility also, which will no doubt clog up the courts for yet another two years.  So far the tab is $4.5 Million.

Also known as the 'inmate's bankruptcy filing' the appeal is an obvious move to protect Anthony from having to pay the half-million dollar invoice she will soon be receiving from law enforcement ... if they an find her, that is ... and another invoice from the State for a cool million.  (So much for that book deal.)  And now, the general public doesn't know whom to be  more upset with.  Anthony, the defense attorneys, or the jury?

More on link.................bumping

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 09:01:54 AM »

I want to know what Judge P. is going to do about Bozo's sanctions???
when is that going to happen...? bet it doesn't! grrrr..
the Today show is going to have something on Casey being in California..and is saying that the defense is saying that the prosecution held back evidence that would have helped the defense! some nerve! when are they going to stop?? they got their slore off cause of idiots on the jury, now they are saying that evidence was withheld? 

Morning everyone...........I'm convinced that anything short of a video of Casey murdering Caylee wouldn't have been enough........there are things I thought should have come in as well, however, so many things don't get allowed in and sometimes too much info is overwhelming and juries might be unable to process it all, I'm not going to second guess the prosecution because I think they did a spectacular job and never could have predicted the ignorance of the jury which obviously needed to go back to kinder-garden and learn how to play dot to dot.............They also had no idea how lazy this jury would be and not want to look at any evidence, listen to any tapes, read any documents, ask any questions or comprehend exactly what their job was...........nope I can't blame Jeff and Linda for this, Caylee couldn't have had a better, more caring team than them, they, next to the public, were the biggest blessing Caylee could have had and Casey's worst nightmare. JMO
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 09:07:01 AM »

if slore is staying with Chaney Mason at his home, wonder if he sits in his tidy whities in the kitchen having his morning coffee and reading the paper? ewwwww comes to mind...while Casey is chatting non stop, raising her eyebrows invitingly? lol...  checking her new blackberry for stories on herself...

Wherever she's staying, she will be bored to death within a few days and want to get out and party, hanging out with a couple of old peeps ain't gonna last long.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 09:08:43 AM »

GM

I too believe she is still here in FL...we might be wrong but something is telling me she is still here.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 09:12:14 AM »

A funny little addition...her setting foot in my area could very well explain the horrible lightning we've had!  We needed the 24 hours of rain but the electrical storms were huge!  Maybe God is surrounding her with dangerous storms everywhere she goes as a sign.  I would have chit my pants when the tree was struck at the Caylee Memorial and then the bad storm over the jail when she was to be released!  Maybe we should pay more attention to someone trying to show us the way!!!  Too effin funny!!!  Not!
We had EXTREMELY bad lightning last night..worst i have seen in a while...and i silently thought..this better not be a sign the slore is here...no effin' way...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 09:24:10 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 09:37:21 AM »

Blonde - thanks for the pic - Boycott everything Casey!!!

Morning Monkeys!   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2011, 09:41:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!!  Sorry if this has already been posted.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A software designer says its inaccurate data may have led to false assertions made by prosecutors about key evidence in the Casey Anthony trial, according to the New York Times.

The newspaper reports that software designer John Bradley said data about extensive computer searches on the word “chloroform” is misleading. Prosecutors claimed Anthony used the word 84 times in searches on the Anthony family computer, but Bradley now says the website in question was visited only one time.  ::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28593647/detail.html#ixzz1SYfYjYO1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.