April 26, 2024, 02:11:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388571 times)
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2011, 12:29:38 PM »

Clarice posted this link on the other thread. 

Anthony's create a SECOND foundation in Caylee's name - nothing like milking people while they're still so emotional about Caylee.

If the Anthony's can't work why in the world do they think they can oversee TWO foundations?  Because taking 80% of the funds is easy work. 

It is FRAUD for Cindy to be making other money & NOT reporting it to the government if she is on Disability.  They will come after her to make a point!  We need to let them know about the "double dipping" in private salary & government assistance.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-heard-about-casey-world-a-new-foundation.html?replytocom=201074

I saw some footage of them yesterday on HLN and they had been to Home Depot, then got back in their vehicle, which was a new, red Jeep, so where did 2 unemployed people get a new jeep from?

That footage was actually from last week. We wondered the same.

Guess it could be a rental. Who knows.

Oh cool, you have it pic, thanks, sure wish I knew how to find out if it belongs to them and how they got it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »

Monkey's,

I have to get something off my chest.  I do not have to respect the Casey Anthony, jury's decision.  TV talking heads keep saying you have to respect the jury's decision.  No, I don't, I do not respect dishonesty, and that is that.   

I'm right there with you and her DT isn't respecting it either or they wouldn't be appealing the other charges! They cannot have it both ways.

Ha! Good point, serenity/4thekids!   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2011, 12:30:25 PM »

Mason's House:

http://www.scpafl.org/web/re_web.seminole_county_title?parcel=1420295NE00000870&cpad=%20Lakeview%20Oaks%20&cpad_num=3391&cctr=&ctotal=&cfparcel=1420295NE00000980&cmap=Y&cdor=&crank=3

HEY Monkeys! BEFORE anyone posts a picture of a house, let me run it by Klaas. It may be alright, but I would like her 2 cents first. THANKS!    CBB
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 01:58:46 PM by CBB » Logged
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2011, 12:33:07 PM »

http://www.dailytribune.com/articles/2011/07/19/news/doc4e257f7c74d86243987773.txt

Casey Anthony eats in Troy? Restaurant says noPublished: Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I guess they do not want to be boycotted.   

Troy, Orlando?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2011, 12:33:13 PM »

July 18, 2011 - 10:58 am

She’s moving in with Cheney Mason. I was driving around in my neighborhood yesterday and there was one of her limos just driving around in the neighborhood. Me being curious about the case, I followed the limo for a bit. It did some weird things like driving into various dead-ends in my neighborhood (Alaqua Lakes) and than exited the neighborhood. When we both got to the first red red light, the driver looked me dead in the face and he was wearing what looked to me lke a cop uniform or maybe her security. He for sure though had a walky-talky or some kind of square device that he was communicating with and seemed worried that I was following him. After the light I was driving 40 in a 45 and he stayed at 20 to shake me and pulled a U turn to go back in the neighborhood. The limo had neon lights and seemed lavish. In my neighborhood there is alot of talk about Casey and a few of my friends have seen her. From my view, I think there trying not to move her in a regular limo because hat would make everyone really believe the limo had casey, so there going to try and disguise her (I don’t know to what extent) and drive her around in that neon-ed limo so when people look inside they’ll see someone who they don’t think is casey and lose interest. Obviously that part is highly speculative but I know what I saw last night and I know for a fact that she was in Alaqua Lakes last night. I’ve lost interested in whether casey actually did the crime or not, but I’m posting this because everyone (including myself) has hated cheney mason from day 1 because he is hermit jerk who banned having dogs at our local park..

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/14533563/have_you_seen_this_letter_from_a_neighbor_from_cheney_masons_neighbor_she_says_Casey_Anthony_is_livi
Thanks Northern! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2011, 12:34:29 PM »

Monkey's,

I have to get something off my chest.  I do not have to respect the Casey Anthony, jury's decision.  TV talking heads keep saying you have to respect the jury's decision.  No, I don't, I do not respect dishonesty, and that is that.   

I'm right there with you and her DT isn't respecting it either or they wouldn't be appealing the other charges! They cannot have it both ways.

Ha! Good point, serenity/4thekids!   

Someone said it first here yesterday but I can't remember who so they can have their proper credits, but I'm passing it on lol, sent e-mail to CNN and Vinnie, lol
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2011, 12:36:33 PM »

Rumors.. I am going to research before I boycott, anything or anyone.  

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pages/Puerto-Rico-Does-Not-Want-you-Casey-Anthony/243232529039309

Edited-hyperlink

Sorry.....
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Puerto-Rico-Does-Not-Want-you-Casey-Anthony/243232529039309

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2011, 12:39:51 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/exculpatory-evidence-suppressed-by-law-enforcement-during-casey-anthony-murder-trial/
bLAWg, bLOG, BLAHg by Criminal Lawyer Richard Hornsby Rotating Header Image
Exculpatory Evidence Suppressed by Law Enforcement During Casey Anthony Murder Trial
Jul 18th, 2011
by Richard Hornsby.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2011, 12:48:56 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/07/18/caylee-anthony-case-84-visits-or-not-and-why-it-matters/
Caylee Anthony case: 84 Visits or Not?…and why it matters
Posted on July 18, 2011 by JWG

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2011, 12:55:06 PM »

OMG!  NBC's Today Show just showed where Todd Mac's plane traveled and it appears the second stop was where I live!  I could see her here trying to blend in at the Redneck Riviera!  She might just have wanted to get some sun on her evil skin.  While this town has a well known beach still quite a bit of rich folkes own very expensive condos here and this area is considered to be out of the way and a little hidden.  Please let me find out she's here!!!!!!
Where did they say the stop was?

The filed a flight plan from Executive to Ontario, Ca but after in the air changed it to KECP which is Panama City, then to Arizona and then to Ontario and landed there at 3:44 PM.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2011, 12:58:35 PM »

WTH!

http://y98.radio.com/2011/07/15/photos-the-caylee-fund/#photo-5

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2011, 01:05:42 PM »

OMG!  NBC's Today Show just showed where Todd Mac's plane traveled and it appears the second stop was where I live!  I could see her here trying to blend in at the Redneck Riviera!  She might just have wanted to get some sun on her evil skin.  While this town has a well known beach still quite a bit of rich folkes own very expensive condos here and this area is considered to be out of the way and a little hidden.  Please let me find out she's here!!!!!!
Where did they say the stop was?

The filed a flight plan from Executive to Ontario, Ca but after in the air changed it to KECP which is Panama City, then to Arizona and then to Ontario and landed there at 3:44 PM.

Houston as well
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2011, 01:07:50 PM »

It was a radio station that wanted to do something positive.  They collected donations from listeners for their "Caylee Fund" with all money going to St. Louis Crisis Nursery.  I have found no connection to the Rosebuds, other than them using the words "Caylee Fund" for when people donated money to them.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2011, 01:15:45 PM »

Now that casey is livin free, she's gonna want all of her old clothes, shoes & belongings that are at her parents house. Someone has got to pack that stuff up & ship it to her somewhere, maybe we'll find out where she is that way. That is unless Baez has bought her a complete new wardrobe with all the accessories, then she wouldn't need her old stuff!! 

Casey will want no reminders of the past. That break from Hopespring happened about three years ago. She has a new life now, albeit as weird as her old one.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »

It was a radio station that wanted to do something positive.  They collected donations from listeners for their "Caylee Fund" with all money going to St. Louis Crisis Nursery.  I have found no connection to the Rosebuds, other than them using the words "Caylee Fund" for when people donated money to them.
Ahh,good to hear.Thank you Northern

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2011, 01:23:40 PM »

This morning, the Phillips & Company Morning Show presented the St. Louis Crisis Nursery with a check for $11,897! They couldn’t have done it without your help, and the donations are still pouring in. Thank you to all who have donated in support of the Caylee Fund, and if you were touched by Caylee Anthony’s story, you can still make donations to the St. Louis Crisis Nursery in her honor.

Read more: Photos: The Caylee Fund http://y98.radio.com/2011/07/15/photos-the-caylee-fund/#photo-5#ixzz1SZZK7n8L

I believe the donations go to the St. Louis Crisis Nursery in Caylee's honor.

http://www.crisisnurserykids.com/

The Saint Louis Crisis Nursery is committed to the prevention of child abuse and neglect and provides emergency intervention, respite care and support to families in crisis...

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2011, 01:29:26 PM »

I do believe that slore is here in FL!  Why would she leave her new family?  To me it looked like a little girl in a white dress or tunic with long dark hair running to someone toward the plane hanger in the video.  Just my 2 cents on the possible plane escape!  It won't be long till she surfaces, she wants to be seen!  Can you imagine how many times a day she calls her new family?  Sure she was provided a Batphone so they would be in contact! I'll bet in a few weeks they wish they never heard of her.  I really don't think Bozo ever expected her to go free and might just become his worst nightmare!  I do hope so! Instead of him cashing in he has to field offers for her and only get a cut.  One good thing is that I don't really see any real agency/company/news org.  beating the door down to get to her except those 15 minute fame hunters. Can you imagine being stuck with a baby killer and it not ever paying off for them?  Oh my goodness what justice that would be.

Yes, I agree.  In my opinion if that were her running for that plane (and going into hiding) why would she wear her hair down knowing that a helicopter was flying overhead?
Because she hasn't much sense....?

It's just a matter of time before Slore surfaces, Labubske, and when she does, we'll hear about civil unrest, marriage proposals, or, we'll hear about Slore and Baez stopping in an out of the way husband and wife diner where the waitress heard little of Casey Anthony-until a customer pointed her out after they left, and she will say how nice she was and how they left her a really good tip.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2011, 01:32:23 PM »

Now that casey is livin free, she's gonna want all of her old clothes, shoes & belongings that are at her parents house. Someone has got to pack that stuff up & ship it to her somewhere, maybe we'll find out where she is that way. That is unless Baez has bought her a complete new wardrobe with all the accessories, then she wouldn't need her old stuff!! 

Casey will want no reminders of the past. That break from Hopespring happened about three years ago. She has a new life now, albeit as weird as her old one.

She's starting over fresh- everything she will have is new.

Everything she has at HopeSpring Dr. is garbage, including her relatives.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2011, 01:35:56 PM »

Are there seriously people out there who would contribute money to the A's in Caylee's name?   I would think that there are other missing children,really missing children who could use the money...Caylee is dead and has no use for the money...her grandparents are collecting the money for their own use and nothing to do with Caylee or other missing children....Which brings up another point, now that the trial is over and Cindy will have her daughter alive and probably back home with her, can't she get off disability and start working again instead of using the system to support her arse?   Like mother, like daughter

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »

Casey will want control of the foundation..if there is Money to be had, she and Bozo will go after it.jmo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.