April 23, 2024, 01:50:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388420 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: July 21, 2011, 12:29:21 AM »

Here is changing her contacts and darkening up her lashes.  You can go to www.taaz.com to do it yourself.  Get familiar with the various looks that she could end up with.

I was really surprised at the amount of eye make up Casey used upon her jail exit. Looked, to me, like she had two black eyes. No class. Someone will get to her and teach her how to apply proper make up. Also how to stand, walk, enter and exit a room. It doesn't really matter. She is what she is.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: July 21, 2011, 12:35:53 AM »

I combined a couple of my letters and sent my opinion to everyone listed in the previous thread, page 50:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11658.980

Maybe if we all get on a letter writing campaign we can stop the madness!  (Sorry so long)

Geraldo Rivera, Host                          Peter Chernin, COO, News Corporation
geraldo.rivera@foxnews.com               investor@newscorp.com

Teri Everett                                      Brian Lewis, EVP, Corporate Communications
teverett@newscorp.com                     brian.lewis@foxnews.com

Irena Briganti, VP, Media Relations         Roger Ailes, Chairman, Fox News
irena.briganti@foxnews.com                 roger.ailes@foxnews.com

Fox News
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
(212) 301-3000
Here is what I wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

I  am writing to inform you that I will no longer be watching Geraldo at Large or support those who sponsor his program.  I am disgusted by his support for Jose Baez and Casey Anthony.     
    I had supported his program since it started because I thought he was a firm supporter of the military but I will NEVER watch it again and I know there is a national outcry to his latest behavior.   Please don't be surprised if a national boycott develops against Geraldo and those who sponsor his show and possibly Fox News Channel all together.
I understand your need to make money and I try to understand how you may think Casey Anthony is a "hot commodity".  I would like to take a few minutes of your time to hear me out.
    There are thousands if not tens of thousands (and growing) people throughout the United States and other countries that will boycott you or anyone who is sponsoring an interview with these individuals.   We consider this BLOOD MONEY and will have nothing to do with it.  Please I ask you to reconsider your offer and put your money to good use.   There are so many noteworthy stories out there about American hero's, people who work on saving lives, not taking them.  I ask that you invest your money and name in stories like these and stay away from the Anthony's or anyone like them. 
    I realize a jury of her peers (literally) found her not guilty but the jury of John Q Public has determined otherwise.   I ask again with all sincerity to think of this precious child ... Caylee Marie Anthony.  A precious innocent child who was left to waste away in a swamp like yesterday's garbage and has now come to represent children everywhere who have been abused and murdered.
    Is Casey Anthony really someone you want your name associated with?  If you really want to do a story, do one on Caylee and other children who have been abused and then use that story to open the eyes of the public that these children are in danger.  Use your money to support a good non profit group who is there to help protect the innocent, not destroy them.
I hope you will take this into consideration and not give any offers to Casey Anthony, her attorneies Jose Baez, Cheny Mason or the Anthony family in general.
    I must say it is truly a sad day in this world when this woman can not be convicted of at the very least child abuse.  When a precious child is left to rot in a swampy area with duct tape on her face and not reported missing what other conclusion can you come to?   It is even a sadder day when the media may actually pay to interview this list of morally bankrupt individuals including Casey, Jose, in addition to the incompetent jurors in this case.
     Please pass on to Geraldo that he has crossed the line and he is losing thousands of  viewers and support across this great country.   We do not and will not reward those who pay with  "blood money" for these lying attornies or a woman who would treat her precious child, family or the people of this great country this way.    Cheny Mason had it write in his statements PRIOR to joining the defense team.  It just shows you what a sleazy individual he is to "turn tails" and support someone he so despised.
     In closing, this nation mourns a poor child Caylee Marie Anthony and I am personally disgusted with Geraldo and his actions

Sincerely,
Rachael

::justice2NJ::
Thanks for posting this! I did write and email these people. I was watching dr. Drew and heard al taylor the guy paying casey 1 million for book... 1 million for her story!! he said that he met with her for 15 minutes and the first thing she said to him was where is the check. He explained to her that she would get 500,000 and the rest when she did her story. He told her she needed to take a lie detector test! she said she was not sure  she could do that.  he told her he would sue her if she backed down on the deal!! she said get in line.. many are suing me.. arrogantly!!
He also said Geraldo was working with him on this deal and  backed off he wanted to compete with him instead..  It makes me all the  more determined to prevent  gerlado from  geting any further..

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: July 21, 2011, 12:37:57 AM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

WTF?????  these people are frigging nuts

There may be some things in that evidence that no one has thought about yet which would be incriminating to one of them or Lee.

It does make a person wonder ...  I have never heard of anyone doing what they are requesting--it is absurd.
Well, the Scamthonys are following in their Slore daughter's footsteps.  Just sitting around on their butts all day, on disability, thinking of more ways to scam, lie, and steal with their Fraudation.  Everything they do is about how to make money off their grand daughter.  They are truly Dispicable beings.  "Idle hands do the Devil's work" comes to mind.
They want to sell it on ebay .. I bet.

Loca
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: July 21, 2011, 12:38:16 AM »

All of those computer searches Casey did (84 times or not, who cares?) -- they all lead me to one conclusion: She wanted to kill an adult or adults, most likely her parents (self-defense, neck-breaking, ruptured spleen, head injuries, etc . . . ). All that talk of having the house to herself, too. I am absolutely convinced that she will kill again, no doubt about it. She may even have killed someone else before she ever killed Caylee.

Shame on those jurors!!!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: July 21, 2011, 12:40:30 AM »

I combined a couple of my letters and sent my opinion to everyone listed in the previous thread, page 50:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11658.980

Maybe if we all get on a letter writing campaign we can stop the madness!  (Sorry so long)

Geraldo Rivera, Host                          Peter Chernin, COO, News Corporation

Teri Everett                                      Brian Lewis, EVP, Corporate Communications

Fox News
New York, NY 10036
(212) 301-3000
Here is what I wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

I  am writing to inform you that I will no longer be watching Geraldo at Large or support those who sponsor his program.  I am disgusted by his support for Jose Baez and Casey Anthony.     
    I had supported his program since it started because I thought he was a firm supporter of the military but I will NEVER watch it again and I know there is a national outcry to his latest behavior.   Please don't be surprised if a national boycott develops against Geraldo and those who sponsor his show and possibly Fox News Channel all together.
I understand your need to make money and I try to understand how you may think Casey Anthony is a "hot commodity".  I would like to take a few minutes of your time to hear me out.
    There are thousands if not tens of thousands (and growing) people throughout the United States and other countries that will boycott you or anyone who is sponsoring an interview with these individuals.   We consider this BLOOD MONEY and will have nothing to do with it.  Please I ask you to reconsider your offer and put your money to good use.   There are so many noteworthy stories out there about American hero's, people who work on saving lives, not taking them.  I ask that you invest your money and name in stories like these and stay away from the Anthony's or anyone like them. 
    I realize a jury of her peers (literally) found her not guilty but the jury of John Q Public has determined otherwise.   I ask again with all sincerity to think of this precious child ... Caylee Marie Anthony.  A precious innocent child who was left to waste away in a swamp like yesterday's garbage and has now come to represent children everywhere who have been abused and murdered.
    Is Casey Anthony really someone you want your name associated with?  If you really want to do a story, do one on Caylee and other children who have been abused and then use that story to open the eyes of the public that these children are in danger.  Use your money to support a good non profit group who is there to help protect the innocent, not destroy them.
I hope you will take this into consideration and not give any offers to Casey Anthony, her attorneies Jose Baez, Cheny Mason or the Anthony family in general.
    I must say it is truly a sad day in this world when this woman can not be convicted of at the very least child abuse.  When a precious child is left to rot in a swampy area with duct tape on her face and not reported missing what other conclusion can you come to?   It is even a sadder day when the media may actually pay to interview this list of morally bankrupt individuals including Casey, Jose, in addition to the incompetent jurors in this case.
     Please pass on to Geraldo that he has crossed the line and he is losing thousands of  viewers and support across this great country.   We do not and will not reward those who pay with  "blood money" for these lying attornies or a woman who would treat her precious child, family or the people of this great country this way.    Cheny Mason had it write in his statements PRIOR to joining the defense team.  It just shows you what a sleazy individual he is to "turn tails" and support someone he so despised.
     In closing, this nation mourns a poor child Caylee Marie Anthony and I am personally disgusted with Geraldo and his actions

Sincerely,
Rachael

Well said!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1065 on: July 21, 2011, 12:58:45 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/20/anthony-trial-witness-john-bradley-backtracks_n_905119.html#s310196&title=Casey_Anthony_Release

Casey Anthony Trial Witness John Bradley Backtracks After Blasting Prosecutors

"Mr. Bradley denies making any comments that either determined and/or implied any wrongdoing on behalf of the prosecutor’s office," the statement reads

These are my opinions and subject to change.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: July 21, 2011, 12:59:20 AM »

Can anyone look up and see who might own a St. George island residence that would belong to one of the law firms?  If she's just down the road from me I'm gonna be even sicker than I am now!  Knowing the idiots around here and just how protective they are about strangers in their "little" communities I doubt Casey is here cause one of the nuts would've taken a picture trying to cash in! They would be up her arse nosing around.  Now I will say I think that is Gulf Co. and it's very secluded, very poor, and I would bet they might not know who Casey is!  Y'all give me just some nudge she's over there, something solid, I will make the biggest ruckus they ever heard!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: July 21, 2011, 01:26:46 AM »

Graphic: Casey Anthony's defense team files initial expenses from the case

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-gfx-casey-anthony-expenses-20110720,0,4447233.graphic
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: July 21, 2011, 01:33:47 AM »

::snipping2::

“The Masons believe that these people that are harassing them are getting their home address and phone number off of Facebook,” Holly Bristow reported. Cheney Mason said the Facebook page was started without permission.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-george-cindy-and-wftv-send-messages.html/comment-page-2

Mumbles going to go after Facebook now?  This should be good!   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: July 21, 2011, 01:37:42 AM »

My email and the response I received regarding the Casey Anthony movie...

I agree completely with you... I am not making a movie about Casey Anthony...
and if I was she would never see a dime and the money would go to protect children

-----Original Message-----
To: BELLEAVERY@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Jul 20, 2011 10:55 pm
Subject: [Apellesentertainment.com] Something else (below)

Hello Belle Avery,

An email has been sent from XXXXXXXXXX Here's the message:

This letter is to voice my opinion on the upcoming Casey Anthony Movie that
your company is suppose to be making. I think it is dispicable to glorify a
lying mother who partied for 31 days while her dead child rotted like trash in a
swamp. I and many others will be boycotting your organization, the movie and any
and all of your sponsors in response to this movie.

Thank you.
XXXXXXXXXX

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1070 on: July 21, 2011, 01:56:25 AM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/20/letter-casey-anthony-jurors-did-not-understand/
Letter: Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was
    Ernest_Steffens
    Posted July 20, 2011 at 7:37 p.m.

Ernest F. Steffens, Vero Beach

Letter: Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was

A primary faculty the Casey Anthony jurors left at the foot of the courthouse steps was common sense.

Comments after the verdict by jurors suggest they had no conception what their duty was. They claimed the prosecution had not shown exactly how Caylee Anthony died, where she died, or when she died. That was not their moral responsibility. Their sole determination was whether Casey Anthony had killed her daughter.

this is an excellent letter..hope that Jennifer the Juror and the arrogant foreman will read this letter, but I doubt if they will even get the point then...sigh...

If one feels they honestly did what is right and truthful - no need to hide!

Even though you cannot see this coward, can you all see how wide open he has his frikkin legs?  Maybe his peeney is too big to fit unless he does that?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: July 21, 2011, 02:14:25 AM »

Casey Anthony On St. George Island?

Although security officers at the St. George Plantation say they can't confirm nor deny whether or not Anthony is on the property, residents say she is; however, we may not be able to recognize her anymore.

"She has short blond curly hair so that's the only make-over thing we know," said Ruth McAfee, a resident on St. George Island.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/125925478.html

On the chance she may be there, I promptly emailed them my very angry thoughts about what I think about people who harbor baby killers. 

I CC'd all these addresses gotten off their contact page.  You can just copy and paste into your email program if you like.

sgpoa.com; admin@sgpoa.com; ofcassistant@sgpoa.com; arc@sgpoa.com; maintenance@sgpoa.com; security@sgpoa.com

http://www.stgeorgeplantation.com/

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: July 21, 2011, 02:17:14 AM »

Thank you all who explained to me how to turn emails off on FaceBook.  Thank goodness I think I have it figured out. 

Monkey Devil!

Thanks for all of your help. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: July 21, 2011, 02:20:07 AM »

“The Masons believe that these people that are harassing them are getting their home address and phone number off of Facebook,” Holly Bristow reported. Cheney Mason said the Facebook page was started without permission.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-george-cindy-and-wftv-send-messages.html/comment-page-2

Mumbles going to go after Facebook now?  This should be good!   

Waaaah.  Wait, like he thinks people who hate him, and with his home address found very easily on the internet, that people would ask his permission?  What a dweeb.  Maybe we should get his permission to call him an idiot and to continue calling him Jar and whatever other names we use for him. 

He needs to be in an retirement center, me thinks.  He is getting senile. 

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: July 21, 2011, 02:37:06 AM »

Just curious....If someone looked back over old cell phone videos & caught Casey Anthony opening/closing her trunk with a chloroformed Caylee in it & then shutting it to go party leaving her inside (which we all think she did on a regular basis) can they try her for child endangering or child abuse etc??   I just find it really hard to believe that some silly drunk fool or even a store/bank surveillance camera didn't "catch" something over the years.  They may not even know what they have.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: July 21, 2011, 02:39:28 AM »

Fox News
New York, NY 10036
(212) 301-3000
Here is what I wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

Sincerely,
Rachael

Thanks for posting this! I did write and email these people. I was watching dr. Drew and heard al taylor the guy paying casey 1 million for book... 1 million for her story!! he said that he met with her for 15 minutes and the first thing she said to him was where is the check. He explained to her that she would get 500,000 and the rest when she did her story. He told her she needed to take a lie detector test! she said she was not sure  she could do that.  he told her he would sue her if she backed down on the deal!! she said get in line.. many are suing me.. arrogantly!!
He also said Geraldo was working with him on this deal and  backed off he wanted to compete with him instead..  It makes me all the  more determined to prevent  gerlado from  geting any further..
  I thought he said $50,000 not $500,000 ?????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: July 21, 2011, 02:53:52 AM »

Casey Anthony - Is She Staying On St. George Island????

http://www.mefeedia.com/news/42842050
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: July 21, 2011, 03:07:16 AM »

OMG! That is too much...I just don't want her to make money and live a miserable life.

Awesome, I love it.  I might just print some off and put them on all the telephone poles up and down my block, and a few others too.  Sorry, I loved it.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: July 21, 2011, 03:35:29 AM »

Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats
Wife Of Cheney Mason Calls 911

The Major Crimes unit of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office is investigating the calls.

http://www.wesh.com/r/28610638/detail.html

Oohh, the major crime (as opposed to nonmajor crime unit) unit is investigating.  Those callers, baby killer haters are probably shaking in their pants, NOT.

Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: July 21, 2011, 03:46:42 AM »

I think he said $50,000 also.  I'm very concerned by what Al Taylor said on Nancy Grace.
He said she looked very normal and not at all like she had been in jail for 3 years.  Apparently being in jail did not faze her at all.  She's back to her life without skipping a beat.  She asked where her million dollar check was.  Don't remember the exact words he used but something like she was assertive, sharp, focused, spunky ???  He said she was attractive to him, being a man and all....Uggg.....I do believe she is another Ted Bundy.... Charming and pleasant.... until you turn your back !!!!!!

The prosecutors know this,  the DT knows this,  the public knows this (except for the 12 village idiots).   SO..... there's nothing anyone can do until she kills again.....and she will....everyone saw she could not even control herself in the courtroom with her snarl-devil face expression...   OMG how Scarrrrry is that..  I'm so sad that it may be the face that Caylee saw.    Damn you stupid, worthless  Jurors !!!!

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.