March 28, 2024, 04:42:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 387058 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: July 21, 2011, 03:48:33 AM »

Homestead law

If I remember correctly it only protects up to a certain amount of the home.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: July 21, 2011, 06:36:25 AM »

Jeff Ruby to run three more ads after first one on Casey Anthony draws support
http://www.fox19.com/story/15119140/jeff-ruby-to-run-three-more-ads
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: July 21, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »

http://www.times-herald.com/opinion/Jury-didn-t-use-common-sense--1760276
Published Thursday, July 21, 2011 in Opinion
Jury didn't use common sense

The jury in the Casey Anthony did not use any common sense in reaching its verdict, in my opinion.

Take it step by step:
(1) No mother that is innocent is going to go 31 days without reporting a 2-year-old-child missing.

(2) When child is reported missing, by Casey's mother, Casey lies about what happened. No mother that is innocent is going to do that -- common sense.

(3) No mother is going to go partying, drinking, dancing and all the other things she was having such a good time doing, if her child is missing, and she doesn't know where child is --common sense.

(4) No mother, or grandparent, is going to take a 2-year-old child that fell in a swimming pool and not call 911 for medical attention. Instead put duct tape over month and nose, put in plastic bag and throw in swamp -- common sense.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: July 21, 2011, 06:45:21 AM »

http://www.dailytribune.net/articles/2011/07/21/news/doc4e26fc6bafe30854197755.txt
Shun her...
By CASEY BUECHEL - Tribune Staff Writer
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:17 AM CDT

Yes, I believe she killed her daughter as surely as I'm sitting here typing this column. But sometimes, law and justice are strangers to each other and that was the case in this trial. So you know what would be the worst thing to happen to Casey Anthony?

Ignore her.

Don't just ignore her.

Shun her.

Shun her, shun her family, shun her legal team.

And by shun, I mean totally blow the woman off.

Forget she exists.

Don't acknowledge her at all.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1084 on: July 21, 2011, 06:48:25 AM »

Yay, and he should make them full size ads and make sure a pic of Caylee is subliminally in them somewhere.  And in super small print, he should put, you idiot pinellas county jurors could not get it right so a baby killer walks free to make 5 million bucks.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1085 on: July 21, 2011, 06:53:11 AM »

The Orlando Sentinel wouldn't tell FOX19 the price of Ruby's ad. Sally Gibbons, a general advertisement and sales representative for the Orlando Sentinel, said the general price of a half-page, black and white advertisement, running on a Saturday in the newspaper costs $24,381.

Wow, 24,000 each half page ad, that is around 75,000, plus the one he ran already, 100,000 bux

I am so grateful that he is not trying to pay the skenky one any money. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: July 21, 2011, 06:57:44 AM »

“The Masons believe that these people that are harassing them are getting their home address and phone number off of Facebook,” Holly Bristow reported. Cheney Mason said the Facebook page was started without permission.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-george-cindy-and-wftv-send-messages.html/comment-page-2

Mumbles going to go after Facebook now?  This should be good!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: July 21, 2011, 06:59:04 AM »

Thanks,I can't wait to see what the next one looks like.

~ Peter Frampton
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: July 21, 2011, 07:09:44 AM »

I was reading the trillions of emails I get from the follow Casey group on FB, oy vey, gotta figure out how to turn those emails off.

Anywho, supposedly wench opened a facebook, thanking all her supporters, but now it is gone.  That was fast.

GM Monkeys & guests.

Cubbee, go to the group you belong...on the top right of the page beside the name of group, there is a settings button. Clik on that and you can change the way you get messages or emails from the group.

Hope that helps. 

Off to catch up.

NCSunny

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1089 on: July 21, 2011, 07:11:04 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

NANCY GRACE

Casey Sighting in Orlando Hoax or Real?

Aired July 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

JAN: Al Taylor just said something about the airport in Carlsbad, so she could be staying in Carlsbad, and at the La Costa spa there. It just sounds like if in fact she was in Palms Spring, that would be a place that she could hide well.

snip

GRACE: And to Alan Ripka, pursuant to what Jan in Florida was just saying about Carlsbad, we know also that Macaluso`s hangar is in Carlsbad. If she`s out there doing a deal, and if a million-dollar deal gets done there, the state of Florida can still attach that money in a civil suit, right, Ripka? ALAN RIPKA, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, of course they can.

In fact, what do you think she`s running around trying to make a deal so quickly for and ask him to hand her the check, because she knows when she loses the civil suit, which she will, she`ll be responsible for the financial judgment and she won`t be having to hide that money anyway unless she plans on buying a home in a state that has a homestead act in which you can`t take the house and that may be the master plan.

snip

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/20/ng.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: July 21, 2011, 07:13:07 AM »

Thanks,I can't wait to see what the next one looks like.
I would love to see her face when she finds out more money is being spent against her than to her.
                            $$$$     
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1091 on: July 21, 2011, 07:44:26 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony acquire big sucker
7:00 AM, Jul 21, 2011

Orlando couple has to buy gas powered blower vacuum because people keep driving by the house throwing trash in their yard.
Real Carpe news talked with George Anthony of 4937 Hope Spring Drive about the mess that keeps showing up night after night.
"I don't want to believe people can be so rude and uncaring, you know? I gotta believe that." said George.
"Every morning I wake up to a slew of beer bottles, dirty diapers, popsicle sticks, hair mats, wads of gum and such."

"It is a nightmare, almost like having a real full-time job!"

Cindy, his wife, agrees. "People are such litter bugs. They drive by and toss pizza boxes out of their car windows and it winds up
smelling like a damn dead body around here!." When asked if people honk their horns as they drive by, George said that hasn't happened
lately, but that would probably annoy him just as much as the trash. Please don't do these things, as you can plainly see it upsets the Anthonys.

Real Carpe news will stay on the developing story. More as it happens!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: July 21, 2011, 07:48:39 AM »

Casey Anthony Trial Witness John Bradley Backtracks After Blasting Prosecutors

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/20/anthony-trial-witness-john-bradley-backtracks_n_905119.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk2|79816#s310196&title=Casey_Anthony_Release
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:38:59 AM by klaasend » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: July 21, 2011, 07:56:53 AM »

I think he said $50,000 also.  I'm very concerned by what Al Taylor said on Nancy Grace.
He said she looked very normal and not at all like she had been in jail for 3 years.  Apparently being in jail did not faze her at all.  She's back to her life without skipping a beat.  She asked where her million dollar check was.  Don't remember the exact words he used but something like she was assertive, sharp, focused, spunky ???  He said she was attractive to him, being a man and all....Uggg.....I do believe she is another Ted Bundy.... Charming and pleasant.... until you turn your back !!!!!!

The prosecutors know this,  the DT knows this,  the public knows this (except for the 12 village idiots).   SO..... there's nothing anyone can do until she kills again.....and she will....everyone saw she could not even control herself in the courtroom with her snarl-devil face expression...   OMG how Scarrrrry is that..  I'm so sad that it may be the face that Caylee saw.    Damn you stupid, worthless  Jurors !!!!

I totally agree !!! Yes, she WILL kill again and when she does I hope everyone of those jurors remember that the prosecution TRIED to get her off the streets.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: July 21, 2011, 08:00:31 AM »

Thank you all who explained to me how to turn emails off on FaceBook.  Thank goodness I think I have it figured out. 

Monkey Devil!

Thanks for all of your help. 

Ditto here....and now my phone does not "boing" every 30 seconds...was quite annoying..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: July 21, 2011, 08:03:27 AM »

I think he said $50,000 also.  I'm very concerned by what Al Taylor said on Nancy Grace.
He said she looked very normal and not at all like she had been in jail for 3 years.  Apparently being in jail did not faze her at all.  She's back to her life without skipping a beat.  She asked where her million dollar check was.  Don't remember the exact words he used but something like she was assertive, sharp, focused, spunky ???  He said she was attractive to him, being a man and all....Uggg.....I do believe she is another Ted Bundy.... Charming and pleasant.... until you turn your back !!!!!!

The prosecutors know this,  the DT knows this,  the public knows this (except for the 12 village idiots).   SO..... there's nothing anyone can do until she kills again.....and she will....everyone saw she could not even control herself in the courtroom with her snarl-devil face expression...   OMG how Scarrrrry is that..  I'm so sad that it may be the face that Caylee saw.    Damn you stupid, worthless  Jurors !!!!

I saw him...Nancy was giving him her usual hard time about saying she was attractive to him...lol

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: July 21, 2011, 08:05:25 AM »

i think it hillarious that this Taylor guy is in a fight with Geraldo to do the first interview...i cant believe Fox news would pay this, wonder if its coming out of Geraldos own pocket....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: July 21, 2011, 08:05:33 AM »

Karma is starting fast in this case. While Mason was on the TV the main station had a blackout, then his wife is scared of the callers. All the so called offers of big bucks are dwindling fast & she may not even get a million (which won't pay off all the judgements there is going to to against her) because she won't take a lie detector test. Her "stock" is getting cheaper by the day. Give it a month and she will be worth little to nothing as most people are not going to pay a dime that she might get. Bozo is flying all over the country trying to make deals and running up big bills what of course he won't be able to pay. I am loving watching all this unfold.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: July 21, 2011, 08:06:14 AM »

I totally agree !!! Yes, she WILL kill again and when she does I hope everyone of those jurors remember that the prosecution TRIED to get her off the streets.

Turbo.. I believe that the stupid jurors are so self-righteous that they will simply say that they are glad that this time there was enough evidence to convict ...blah,blah,blah. I also predict that they will then proceed to go on television and run their mouths about their own stupid verdict trying to rationalize it ...blah,blah,blah....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: July 21, 2011, 08:12:44 AM »

no matter if Casey makes a million dollars..she will go through that so fast and bottom line, she will still be Casey and the most hated woman in the world...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.