April 23, 2024, 05:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388427 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: July 19, 2011, 04:25:26 PM »

Well now the plane is in the air on its way to West Palm. I wonder if anyone seen her get back on the plane. They could have drooped her off.

Maybe they're gonna drop her out!  lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: July 19, 2011, 04:25:41 PM »

NCSunny is correct! 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #222 on: July 19, 2011, 04:25:43 PM »

KC is petite with short legs. This woman appears to be long-legged 
CM wife is returning from plastic surgery Smile IMO  The wife’s were dropped off at Spa's Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: July 19, 2011, 04:26:08 PM »

Someone at the airport must have alerted WFTV the plane was coming in...I am sure they didn't have a news crew just parked there

Could be a scam; I know the defense team did not like Kathi's station. WFTV.

Of course it could be a scam...but why?  And I guess I don't understand what the connection to it being a scam and the DT not liking WFTV??  must be the heat slowing my mind down

The defense team is just keeping her in the news. It sounds like the news crews was sent there from some tip. I am sure Kathi Belich will tell what happened but how obvious is it that someone has a blanket on their head in July in Florida? They wanted that person to be noticed.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: July 19, 2011, 04:26:34 PM »

Could somebody post a picture of when Casey was going into Baez's office and her flip flop fell off her foot?  In the airport video today I notice that Casey has a turned in left foot when she walks and wanted to compare that with other footage/pictures of her walking.  I believe the video today is of her...looks like her walk.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2011, 04:26:59 PM »

Well now the plane is in the air on its way to West Palm. I wonder if anyone seen her get back on the plane. They could have drooped her off.

Monkey Devil!
From 10,000 feet?

She's driven them bonkers.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2011, 04:27:13 PM »

Someone at the airport must have alerted WFTV the plane was coming in...I am sure they didn't have a news crew just parked there

Could be a scam; I know the defense team did not like Kathi's station. WFTV.

Of course it could be a scam...but why?  And I guess I don't understand what the connection to it being a scam and the DT not liking WFTV??  must be the heat slowing my mind down

WFTV had the exclusive.

Were they notified to be there by someone?

Could be the defense (Baez, Mason) scamming WFTV if it is a fake.

Not a big deal Wink

that's what I thought that someone tipped them off...but didn't think it was anyone from the DT...more like a regular tipster who works at the airport....we will just have to wait and see if it's her or not.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2011, 04:27:27 PM »

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2011, 04:27:35 PM »

I bet the decoy they have been using is the law student who argued for the 4 counts of lying be dropped to 1. I forgot her name but she was petite looking.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2011, 04:28:18 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan  

BREAKING NEWS #caseyanthony just landed at Orlando Executive Airport. Tracking her car as we speak.
3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
Edit-needed hyperlink
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 04:58:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2011, 04:30:50 PM »

Must be nice to fly all over the world in a private plane.   

That plane has been flying all over since her release, And this is the first time besides Sunday this plane has flown into Orlando in the last 4 months.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2011, 04:33:48 PM »

I bet the decoy they have been using is the law student who argued for the 4 counts of lying be dropped to 1. I forgot her name but she was petite looking.

Hope they continue surveillance on defense team's properties.  Even if she is being "kept" by some volunteer, she will surface. Short leash...follow the money. Casey has to be close so that Baez can work out deals for them. If he already has her signature on a contract, he can sign deals for her, but still needs to be in close, daily contact.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2011, 04:35:07 PM »

I want to know what Judge P. is going to do about Bozo's sanctions???
when is that going to happen...? bet it doesn't! grrrr..
the Today show is going to have something on Casey being in California..and is saying that the defense is saying that the prosecution held back evidence that would have helped the defense! some nerve! when are they going to stop?? they got their slore off cause of idiots on the jury, now they are saying that evidence was withheld? 

Judge P is done.  He will just step in when these various civil suits come up if he has to at all.  Otherwise, he has finished.  He had no mistrial, spent a ton of money keeping idiot jurors sequestered for Bozo, and let a baby killer walk free.  Done, done, and done.  He won't do any sanctions.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2011, 04:37:09 PM »

A woman believed to be Casey Anthony was seen getting off of the same plane at the Orlando Executive Airport on Monday that flew her out the morning she was released from the Orange County jail on Sunday, July 17.

MORE DETAILS: http://www.wftv.com/tu/60iIeKaF9.html
Edit to make link clickable.

Thanks!I was cutting grass and missed it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2011, 04:38:26 PM »

Doesn't matter how many time Chloroform was searched.  Doesn't change the fact (in my mind) that Casey murdered Caylee.  Just means that she only needed to search and print out the directions on how to make Chloroform once.  Once you print out directions you wouldn't need to search again. 

And how to make chloroform.  I do not care, she still searched it. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2011, 04:39:19 PM »

Doesn't matter how many time Chloroform was searched.  Doesn't change the fact (in my mind) that Casey murdered Caylee.  Just means that she only needed to search and print out the directions on how to make Chloroform once.  Once you print out directions you wouldn't need to search again. 

exactly!

o/t..Klaas, I have asked on several occasions and threads...any idea if Capps or Tupelohoney have logged on lately? haven't seen them and wondered if they were taking a break after the awful verdict of not guilty...thanks a bunch

You know as much as I do.

Capp last logged onto this site July 8, 2011, last posted on July 5th
Tupelo last logged onto this site July 17, 2011, last posted on July 7th

Nothing about either of their last posts indicated anything wrong or taking a break or going on vacation, etc.  Anyone, including you or any other member can look up any member profile and get that same info.  Neither one of them has emailed me about taking a break.  Neither one is banned.   

They are probably both too upset to post.  This case is disgusting.  I wish I could stop caring, really I do. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2011, 04:40:53 PM »

with his granddaughter or his wife 

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/si-OQuVUNcV/Paramount+Vantage+Premiere+Mighty+Heart+Arrivals/Fz8Qo_pxdf9/Erica+Levy

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2011, 04:42:06 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY DOESN’T DESERVE A PR AGENCY

I interviewed with ABC’s Nightline today, where when I was asked to give PR advice to Casey Anthony, I said on camera: “The only advice I will offer that child killer is she should jump off a bridge.”
As I explained on camera, we have represented many individuals for crisis PR and have helped many to make recoveries.  There is a limit, and Anthony is someone we would refuse to represent, and someone who deserves professional advice from no one at all.

::snipping2::

No self respecting PR Firm needs to assist her in this endeavor, and I’d urge all my colleagues in Public Relations to universally say no.

http://www.businessinsider.com/casey-anthony-doesnt-deserve-a-pr-agency-2011-7

Yah, I like the advice to jump off a bridge myself.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2011, 04:42:47 PM »

Must be nice to fly all over the world in a private plane.   

That plane has been flying all over since her release, And this is the first time besides Sunday this plane has flown into Orlando in the last 4 months.

"Elaborate plans"?  I'd say so.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2011, 04:43:57 PM »

Clarice posted this link on the other thread. 

Anthony's create a SECOND foundation in Caylee's name - nothing like milking people while they're still so emotional about Caylee.

If the Anthony's can't work why in the world do they think they can oversee TWO foundations?  Because taking 80% of the funds is easy work. 

It is FRAUD for Cindy to be making other money & NOT reporting it to the government if she is on Disability.  They will come after her to make a point!  We need to let them know about the "double dipping" in private salary & government assistance.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-heard-about-casey-world-a-new-foundation.html?replytocom=201074

I saw some footage of them yesterday on HLN and they had been to Home Depot, then got back in their vehicle, which was a new, red Jeep, so where did 2 unemployed people get a new jeep from?

That footage was actually from last week. We wondered the same.

Guess it could be a rental. Who knows.

As I said a few posts back - I'll bet their "foundations" (now 2 of them) paid for it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.