April 23, 2024, 07:08:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388428 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: July 19, 2011, 04:44:16 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #241 on: July 19, 2011, 04:44:25 PM »

Why am I not surprised that Jarhead hates dogs? Dogs are loyal and loving. They ask little of you other than your heart, much like toddlers do of their Mothers. He's already confirmed the value he places on that, so throw the dogs in there as well.   

Well he is a pig and pigs don't like dogs much like cats don't like dogs.  Oink oink.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #242 on: July 19, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/si-OQuVUNcV/Paramount+Vantage+Premiere+Mighty+Heart+Arrivals/Qlhal58w0pt/Erica+Levy

I am going out on a limb, and guess this is who boarded the plane, or exit. IMO She is about 33 give or take, with long hair.

The wife or granddaughter of 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: July 19, 2011, 04:46:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-returns-orlando-20110719,0,5731436.story
Plane linked to Casey Anthony causes stir in Orlando
By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
4:29 p.m. EDT, July 19, 2011

A plane linked to Casey Anthony landed at Orlando Executive Airport today, but her attorney denied his client is back in Orlando.

Video footage from WFTV shot over Orlando Executive Airport today shows a woman matching Casey Anthony's build running into the airport while two men covered her head. But WESH is reporting that airport officials said Anthony never landed in Orlando.

Preliminary reports show the woman ran from a Pilatus PC-12 single-engine turboprop passenger craft owned by Todd Macaluso, a former member of Casey Anthony's defense team.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: July 19, 2011, 04:46:53 PM »

WFTV Video of whoever it is!

http://www.wftv.com/video/28599093/index.html

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 19, 2011, 04:48:33 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
REPORT: WKMG speaks to Baez who says it is NOT #CaseyAnthony
4 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2011, 04:48:45 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/si-OQuVUNcV/Paramount+Vantage+Premiere+Mighty+Heart+Arrivals/Qlhal58w0pt/Erica+Levy

I am going out on a limb, and guess this is who boarded the plane, or exit. IMO She is about 33 give or take, with long hair.

The wife or granddaughter of 

You are talking about Erica Levy ... his wife. She is 32 years younger than Geraldo.

Personally, I have no idea who that was under the blanket. LOL

Not sure if I care, either.

*sigh*

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: July 19, 2011, 04:49:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-returns-orlando-20110719,0,5731436.story

A plane linked to Casey Anthony landed at Orlando Executive Airport today, but her attorney denied his client is back in Orlando.

Video footage from WFTV shot over Orlando Executive Airport today shows a woman matching Casey Anthony's build running into the airport while two men covered her head. But WESH is reporting that airport officials said Anthony never landed in Orlando.

Preliminary reports show the woman ran from a Pilatus PC-12 single-engine turboprop passenger craft owned by Todd Macaluso, a former member of Casey Anthony's defense team.

its all for publicity...they would not be flying her here and there and everywhere, she is in the same place she has been since that night and more than likely has something to do with Mason
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: July 19, 2011, 04:50:34 PM »

KC is petite with short legs. This woman appears to be long-legged 
CM wife is returning from plastic surgery Smile IMO  The wife’s were dropped off at Spa's Smile

That's what I think too, the girl in the pic's waist seems to be as high as the mens. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: July 19, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28599285/detail.html
Plane With Casey Connection Returns To Orlando
Sources: Anthony Not On Board
POSTED: 4:00 pm EDT July 19, 2011

UPDATED: 4:33 pm EDT July 19, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28599285/detail.html#ixzz1SaQHFFnc

~ Peter Frampton
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: July 19, 2011, 04:52:55 PM »

None of those yoyos know what to do with her . . . they're probably handing her off like a hot potato.  They don't want her, either.

haha to them....should have thought of that in the beginning .   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: July 19, 2011, 04:57:05 PM »

CM wife is returning from plastic surgery Smile IMO  The wife’s were dropped off at Spa's Smile

That's what I think too, the girl in the pic's waist seems to be as high as the mens. 

It's hard to tell though looking from above. She does have a bubble butt like Casey though! If it's not her, why all the cover-up & why was WFTV there? It's the defense keeping this going, they're afraid people are already losing interest!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2011, 04:58:39 PM »

Klaas & mods if I believe I have found out who one of the jurors is - can I post it?  What can I post?  name, address, email etc?  

Other than Ford do we know for sure who any of the others are?

BETH- PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING IN REGARD TO THIS PERSON YOU THINK MAY BE ONE OF THE JURORS UNLESS YOU GET A DIRECT OKAY FROM KLAASEND.  IT'S HER CALL.  I'LL FORWARD YOUR QUESTIONS TO HER IN CASE SHE DOESN'T SEE IT.   EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE REALLY, REALLY CAREFUL WHAT THEY ARE POSTING IN REGARD TO PEOPLE AND THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION  MUFFY
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 05:09:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2011, 04:58:41 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28599285/detail.html#ixzz1SaQHFFnc

"Sources tell WESH 2 News that woman was not Casey, but rather a member of the plane's crew taking advantage of all the extra eyes that have been watching this aircraft.
Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez told several media outlets it wasn't true that Casey was back in town.
"Not true Macaulso having fun," Baez texted the Sentinel.
"That is not her. That I can confirm. I will not say anything further as to her whereabouts, but I can 100 percent tell you that that is not her," Baez told WKMG."

So two sources say it is not Casey.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: July 19, 2011, 05:00:22 PM »

Doesn't matter how many time Chloroform was searched.  Doesn't change the fact (in my mind) that Casey murdered Caylee.  Just means that she only needed to search and print out the directions on how to make Chloroform once.  Once you print out directions you wouldn't need to search again. 

And how to make chloroform.  I do not care, she still searched it. 

And didn't Dr. Vass testify that the levels of chloroform in the car were excessive?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: July 19, 2011, 05:00:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28599285/detail.html#ixzz1SaQHFFnc

"Sources tell WESH 2 News that woman was not Casey, but rather a member of the plane's crew taking advantage of all the extra eyes that have been watching this aircraft.
Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez told several media outlets it wasn't true that Casey was back in town.
"Not true Macaulso having fun," Baez texted the Sentinel.
"That is not her. That I can confirm. I will not say anything further as to her whereabouts, but I can 100 percent tell you that that is not her," Baez told WKMG."

So two sources say it is not Casey.

I do not believe 2 syllables Bozo utters, but I really don't care if it is her.  So what?  If it is her, she is in Orlando, so what?  She is still free as a jaybird and will make 5 million bux. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: July 19, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: July 19, 2011, 05:02:09 PM »

It's hard to tell though looking from above. She does have a bubble butt like Casey though! If it's not her, why all the cover-up & why was WFTV there? It's the defense keeping this going, they're afraid people are already losing interest!

Spot on.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: July 19, 2011, 05:02:16 PM »

Doesn't matter how many time Chloroform was searched.  Doesn't change the fact (in my mind) that Casey murdered Caylee.  Just means that she only needed to search and print out the directions on how to make Chloroform once.  Once you print out directions you wouldn't need to search again. 

And how to make chloroform.  I do not care, she still searched it. 

And didn't Dr. Vass testify that the levels of chloroform in the car were excessive?

Yes he did.  Think Hornsby posted, not sure though, that he asked the pros abuot this and was told they would give a statement soon or something.

I really do not care, she searched how to make chloroform, chloroform habit, and there just happens to be chloroform in her trunk.  What a coinky dink. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2011, 05:04:09 PM »

its all for publicity...they would not be flying her here and there and everywhere, she is in the same place she has been since that night and more than likely has something to do with Mason
I don't believe she ever left Florida.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.