April 20, 2024, 05:30:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388326 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #320 on: July 19, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »

-wftv

::snipping2::
Of several vehicles that seemed to have been used as decoys, the first silver SUV that drove out of the airport was registered to William Slabaugh, an attorney with the Jose Baez law firm, who was a member of Casey's defense team.

If this was a hoax, the question is why would the key players in Casey's defense team go through all the trouble of covering and running a similarly-dressed woman inside of a building, and using decoy vehicles to leave the airport.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html
---

It was probably her. So where did they fly her to for a quick 3 day trip? To film a secret interview?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #321 on: July 19, 2011, 05:58:24 PM »

If her, what is she too emotionally unstable to hold her own jacket over her head?   

Looks like her "jail butte"

Whoever the guy is on the left, if Pugly, he is wearing flip flops, LOL. 

Teh guy on the right, if you look closely, looks like his hair is tucked up into his hat  Could it be a woman in disguise?    It is gray though, not Cindy's color, unless she is wearing a wig.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: July 19, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »

If her, what is she too emotionally unstable to hold her own jacket over her head?   

Teh guy on the right, if you look closely, looks like his hair is tucked up into his hat  Could it be a woman in disguise?    It is gray though, not Cindy's color, unless she is wearing a wig.

Are the men wearing bullet proof vests?  I see lines like something underneath their shirts.  I am probably looking too hard. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: July 19, 2011, 06:00:24 PM »

Bozo has fixed up his website I see.

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/index.html
He defends "Homicides" AND "Murders"! ................................... he doesn't say "for those ACCUSED" of these crimes -- he simply defends murders!!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: July 19, 2011, 06:02:57 PM »

Someone at the airport must have alerted WFTV the plane was coming in...I am sure they didn't have a news crew just parked there

Could be a scam; I know the defense team did not like Kathi's station. WFTV.

Of course it could be a scam...but why?  And I guess I don't understand what the connection to it being a scam and the DT not liking WFTV??  must be the heat slowing my mind down

Who knows with them, probably just trying to keep interest in her up but I don't think she ever left Orlando in the first place, I still think she's at the least likely place anyone would look.......George and Cindy's , someone needs to send a chopper up over the house, bet they are all lounging in the pool, laughing their azzez off, toasting one another. jmo
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: July 19, 2011, 06:05:19 PM »

-wftv

::snipping2::
Of several vehicles that seemed to have been used as decoys, the first silver SUV that drove out of the airport was registered to William Slabaugh, an attorney with the Jose Baez law firm, who was a member of Casey's defense team.

If this was a hoax, the question is why would the key players in Casey's defense team go through all the trouble of covering and running a similarly-dressed woman inside of a building, and using decoy vehicles to leave the airport.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html
---

It was probably her. So where did they fly her to for a quick 3 day trip? To film a secret interview?

Could be---is Slaybaugh married?  If not, maybe they eloped?   Enquiring minds want to know. lol
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: July 19, 2011, 06:05:26 PM »

[/quote]

That looks like her back fat.  It has to be her.  She wears shirts that like to let that all pop out. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: July 19, 2011, 06:05:48 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-joke-played-media-defense-lawyer/story?id=14109095
Casey Anthony Hoax: Defense Attorney Denies She Landed at Orlando Airport
By JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
July 19, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: July 19, 2011, 06:08:06 PM »

Are the men wearing bullet proof vests?  I see lines like something underneath their shirts.  I am probably looking too hard. 

Guess in FL security can run in flip flops.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: July 19, 2011, 06:08:32 PM »

The person on the right with hair tucked under cap looks like Casey. I don't think the hair is grey, that's just the back of the cap. The fool in the blue shirt holding something over a decoy's head looks like Lee.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: July 19, 2011, 06:08:39 PM »

Someone at the airport must have alerted WFTV the plane was coming in...I am sure they didn't have a news crew just parked there

Could be a scam; I know the defense team did not like Kathi's station. WFTV.

Of course it could be a scam...but why?  And I guess I don't understand what the connection to it being a scam and the DT not liking WFTV??  must be the heat slowing my mind down

Who knows with them, probably just trying to keep interest in her up but I don't think she ever left Orlando in the first place, I still think she's at the least likely place anyone would look.......George and Cindy's , someone needs to send a chopper up over the house, bet they are all lounging in the pool, laughing their azzez off, toasting one another. jmo

Monkey Devil!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: July 19, 2011, 06:08:55 PM »

I think she is back at her imaginary job @ Universal. Business as usual. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 19, 2011, 06:09:59 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-joke-played-media-defense-lawyer/story?id=14109095
July 19, 2011

So like where did she land---or is she still circling ????? Monkey Devil!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: July 19, 2011, 06:10:05 PM »

The person on the right with hair tucked under cap looks like Casey. I don't think the hair is grey, that's just the back of the cap. The fool in the blue shirt holding something over a decoy's head looks like Lee.

I mean the last person behind what is supposed to be KC AND PUGLY.  The grayish haired person. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #334 on: July 19, 2011, 06:11:04 PM »

July 19, 2011

That's when I knew we might be on to something... when that sawed off, no good, hack, chooch, serial lying fart bag -aka- Jose Baez surfaced for air ... there must be something to it. Hi Jose!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: July 19, 2011, 06:12:53 PM »

IMO - that is not KC.  Look at the waist line - way too high from the ground for KC....she's short...and the shoes aren't the same...this person is too tall to be KC.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: July 19, 2011, 06:13:26 PM »

July 19, 2011

That's when I knew we might be on to something... when that sawed off, no good, hack, chooch, serial lying fart bag -aka- Jose Baez surfaced for air ... there must be something to it. Hi Jose!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: July 19, 2011, 06:13:26 PM »

Been looking all over last thread. Would someone please  post the post that has the final complete post of the airplane, air times, flight of plane from Orlando then to Wayne Airport in Orange Co. CA then San Paulas TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 19, 2011, 06:13:45 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony State Attorney's office today says they disclosed chloroform search discrepancy to defense well before end of trial.
9 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: July 19, 2011, 06:14:18 PM »

So, if she goes home, how many protestors will be outside screaming baby killer?  The cops will have to protect her.  I hate this country sometimes.

I do not for a split second she would head back to Hopesprings Drive...nada.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.