March 28, 2024, 03:29:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 387052 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: July 19, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »

If her, what is she too emotionally unstable to hold her own jacket over her head?   

Looks like her "jail butte"

Whoever the guy is on the left, if Pugly, he is wearing flip flops, LOL. 

Teh guy on the right, if you look closely, looks like his hair is tucked up into his hat  Could it be a woman in disguise?    It is gray though, not Cindy's color, unless she is wearing a wig.

IMO - that is not KC.  Look at the waist line - way too high from the ground for KC....she's short...and the shoes aren't the same...this person is too tall to be KC.

Looks like she has about 4" heels on though!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #341 on: July 19, 2011, 06:15:37 PM »

If her, what is she too emotionally unstable to hold her own jacket over her head?   

Teh guy on the right, if you look closely, looks like his hair is tucked up into his hat  Could it be a woman in disguise?    It is gray though, not Cindy's color, unless she is wearing a wig.

IMO - that is not KC.  Look at the waist line - way too high from the ground for KC....she's short...and the shoes aren't the same...this person is too tall to be KC.

The back fat looks like her to me.  Has like those clog ugly heels on. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: July 19, 2011, 06:16:32 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony State Attorney's office today says they disclosed chloroform search discrepancy to defense well before end of trial.
9 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

So????? what does this mean?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: July 19, 2011, 06:16:38 PM »

So, if she goes home, how many protestors will be outside screaming baby killer?  The cops will have to protect her.  I hate this country sometimes.

I do not for a split second she would head back to Hopesprings Drive...nada.

I don't know.  I believe the entire trial was a farce, and all the craziness and stuff that George was displayign was an act.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2011, 06:16:40 PM »

I watched it (and Dan Newlin) several times and I think it's her.  In the Slo-Mo I swear I can see some long dark hair.  And the body shape looks exactly the same, but the top is a lot shorter than that other pink top.  But then, there's the height.  As others pointed out, this person seems too tall to be Casey.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't know!!!!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2011, 06:17:03 PM »

That looks like her back fat.  It has to be her.  She wears shirts that like to let that all pop out. 
[/quote]

Why would they only give her one set of clothes?  Very identifiable clothes?  This is all for show, they want the hype to continue and in the process the attys get a big goose up the wahzoo about how everybody is still hooked on the slore.
So she goes to somewhere for a few days but comes back in the same outfit, with a towel on her head, William Thwarted S. from the office picks her up.....all in time for the evening news.
It's all for keeping the public fixated on their paycheck, the murdering slore. 

This is so ridiculous. They're building her into a daily news item and succeeding. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: July 19, 2011, 06:18:06 PM »

I watched it (and Dan Newlin) several times and I think it's her.  In the Slo-Mo I swear I can see some long dark hair.  And the body shape looks exactly the same, but the top is a lot shorter than that other pink top.  But then, there's the height.  As others pointed out, this person seems too tall to be Casey.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't know!!!!!!

In the getting out of jail pics, when she is getting into car, I think, her back of shirt does same thing, showing her back fat. 

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 19, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony State Attorney's office today says they disclosed chloroform search discrepancy to defense well before end of trial.
9 minutes ago

Means Baez will call for a re-do  lmao         well, he is about that stupid

So????? what does this mean?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: July 19, 2011, 06:19:38 PM »

That looks like her back fat.  It has to be her.  She wears shirts that like to let that all pop out. 

Why would they only give her one set of clothes?  Very identifiable clothes?  This is all for show, they want the hype to continue and in the process the attys get a big goose up the wahzoo about how everybody is still hooked on the slore.
So she goes to somewhere for a few days but comes back in the same outfit, with a towel on her head, William Thwarted S. from the office picks her up.....all in time for the evening news.

This is so ridiculous. They're building her into a daily news item and succeeding. 
[/quote]

To me it looks like a red shirt.  If I was Willim Slayburg, or whatever, I sure would be pissed.  He is not a body guard.  He is not paid to babysit baby killers, well then again, maybe it is in his contract. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: July 19, 2011, 06:20:17 PM »

Old video from when Mac still went to court for slore. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2524789/todd_macaluso_on_casey_anthony_should_not_be_in_jail/

At 00:27 you can see how tall Mac is comapred to Bobo and Slore.  Height of slore compared to Bobo is she is as tall as his eyes.  Slore barely makes it to Mac's shoulder.  I would do a screen grab to do a side by side from today's video but am on the wrong PC right now.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: July 19, 2011, 06:20:37 PM »

Bozo has fixed up his website I see.

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/index.html

omg  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: July 19, 2011, 06:21:06 PM »

Are the men wearing bullet proof vests?  I see lines like something underneath their shirts.  I am probably looking too hard. 

The news said it was Todd Macaluso in the blue shirt and video from inside the hanger had him waving the cameras away.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: July 19, 2011, 06:21:11 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28598859/detail.html
Baez: Casey Anthony Not At Airport
Attorney Denies Reports that Anthony Flew Into OEA Tuesday
POSTED: Tuesday, July 19, 2011
UPDATED: 5:55 pm EDT July 19, 2011

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
"She is not in Orlando," Baez said.

A local TV station reported that it was Anthony who got off the plane, covered with a white blanket or jacket and wearing clothing similar to the pink V-neck T-shirt and jeans Anthony was wearing on Sunday. Following the report, Baez contacted Local 6.

"That is not her. That I can confirm. I will not say anything further as to her whereabouts, but I can 100 percent tell you that that is not her," Baez said.

Baez said if the incident was a ruse, the defense team was not involved and he does not condone any similar ruses regarding Anthony's whereabouts.

Baez would not discuss the communication he has, or has not had with Anthony. He would not comment on whether he expects Anthony to speak with any journalists soon.

Baez declined to comment further on the case.

Macaluso's office said he is not available to comment on the incident.

Sources at the airport also confirmed that the woman seen rushing off the plane was not Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: July 19, 2011, 06:22:09 PM »

i noticed the heels too, at least they look like heels. That could make a difference. This whole thing is being done to keep slores name fresh in everyone's minds. She's out & free so there's nothing left to talk about except where she may be holed up! They wanna keep that first interview over the one mill mark!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: July 19, 2011, 06:22:17 PM »

Klass, think it's time to bump this.

J. Cheny Mason, BEFORE he joined the Baez defense team.

“You can pretty well predict there’s going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life,”

Posted September 16, 2010 by Klaasend

I always wondered how people could talk out of both sides of their mouth at the same time. Mason is a master at it.

Now he says, "I've believed Casey from the beginning. Caylee drowned in the pool, George found her. That's all I know."

Sorry I don't have a source link to quote. I've seen the interview on various news shows.

The defense, as a team, are not to be believed. Everything they say reeks of false statements.

Is the truth when you tell the truth or when you tell ALL of the truth? The defense team appears to have a legal conscience but not a moral one. This is of course, only my opinion.
Agree.  Mason is nothing but a spewer of falsehood and speaks with a forked tongue and a deceitful agenda that has nothing to do with justice, nor the TRUTH.

That's "all he knows?"  He believes Casey (an admitted prolific liar) when she says that:

1.  Caylee drowned in the pool. (Zero evidence of this.)
2.  George found her. (Zero evidence of this)

And THAT'S ALL HE KNOWS? 

Why would you, an educated and intelligent man, believe a LIAR, in the face of a mountain of evidence that Casey killed Caylee, Mr. Mason?   

And why are those two lies ALL you know about Caylee's death??  Has Casey the grieving, abused mother failed to give you any further explanation of the death of her child, beyond those two "facts?"

If that is ALL she has said regarding Caylee's death, and there is no evidence of it being remotely true, then why on earth do you believe it  -- and why would a grieving and abused mother whose child drowned sit in jail for THREE YEARS facing the death penalty?  Furthermore, why would any attorney who believed this hogwash story ever allow such a thing?

He is full of baloney.  Shame on him.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: July 19, 2011, 06:22:26 PM »

Hey!  Look at what would be 10:00 off the red and white beach ball.

I Spy with my little eye~ FINNELL!!!  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: July 19, 2011, 06:22:27 PM »

LMAO.  Wish we could doctor up his site and add some duct tape.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: July 19, 2011, 06:24:26 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
9 minutes ago

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: July 19, 2011, 06:24:32 PM »

Is that a gas can at about 11 am position in the picture?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 19, 2011, 06:24:37 PM »

I keep watching in hopes someone slaps the ever loving chit out of her. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.