April 24, 2024, 08:06:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388465 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #360 on: July 19, 2011, 06:25:02 PM »

You know, a really talented photoshop monkey should cut out the white board in the background and replace the writing with his trial notes... where he wrote "no chloroform on stearing wheel."

He is such a fraud. I think it would look perfect.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: July 19, 2011, 06:26:10 PM »

Is that a gas can at about 11 am position in the picture?

No, haha, that's Baez's head.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #362 on: July 19, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »

-wftv

::snipping2::
Of several vehicles that seemed to have been used as decoys, the first silver SUV that drove out of the airport was registered to William Slabaugh, an attorney with the Jose Baez law firm, who was a member of Casey's defense team.

If this was a hoax, the question is why would the key players in Casey's defense team go through all the trouble of covering and running a similarly-dressed woman inside of a building, and using decoy vehicles to leave the airport.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html
---

It was probably her. So where did they fly her to for a quick 3 day trip? To film a secret interview?

Could be---is Slaybaugh married?  If not, maybe they eloped?   Enquiring minds want to know. lol
You know funny you should say that...LOL...one of the rag mags at the grocery store today (think it was national enquirer) had slore on cover and one of the headlines was she is getting married! 

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #363 on: July 19, 2011, 06:28:14 PM »

-wftv

Of several vehicles that seemed to have been used as decoys, the first silver SUV that drove out of the airport was registered to William Slabaugh, an attorney with the Jose Baez law firm, who was a member of Casey's defense team.

If this was a hoax, the question is why would the key players in Casey's defense team go through all the trouble of covering and running a similarly-dressed woman inside of a building, and using decoy vehicles to leave the airport.

---

It was probably her. So where did they fly her to for a quick 3 day trip? To film a secret interview?

Could be---is Slaybaugh married?  If not, maybe they eloped?   Enquiring minds want to know. lol
You know funny you should say that...LOL...one of the rag mags at the grocery store today (think it was national enquirer) had slore on cover and one of the headlines was she is getting married! 

I was wondering if maybe they flew her to Mexico for a quicky abortion? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #364 on: July 19, 2011, 06:29:52 PM »

Bozo is have his kicks, jerking everyone around, because he is a punk.  How much simplier is it?  He is keeping everyone in
suspense, until his makes the interview. Caylee's soul can not rest, because Bozo is going to glean so much money
he can from her death.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: July 19, 2011, 06:31:49 PM »

mizjay,sorry I got in your space.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: July 19, 2011, 06:32:53 PM »

-wftv

---

You're kidding ...  LOL
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 19, 2011, 06:33:14 PM »

That looks like her back fat.  It has to be her.  She wears shirts that like to let that all pop out. 

Why would they only give her one set of clothes?  Very identifiable clothes?  This is all for show, they want the hype to continue and in the process the attys get a big goose up the wahzoo about how everybody is still hooked on the slore.
So she goes to somewhere for a few days but comes back in the same outfit, with a towel on her head, William Thwarted S. from the office picks her up.....all in time for the evening news.
It's all for keeping the public fixated on their paycheck, the murdering slore. 

This is so ridiculous. They're building her into a daily news item and succeeding. 
I keep watching in hopes someone slaps the ever loving chit out of her. 

Trimm! Well alrighty then.....that I'd even tune in for and watch it over and over
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: July 19, 2011, 06:33:24 PM »

on cover and one of the headlines was she is getting married! 

This story?  One of my friends said this was on the NE

http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/2011/07/14/rumor-will-casey-anthony-have-a-better-happy-ended-then-expected/

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: July 19, 2011, 06:33:50 PM »

If her, what is she too emotionally unstable to hold her own jacket over her head?   

Looks like her "jail butte"

Whoever the guy is on the left, if Pugly, he is wearing flip flops, LOL. 

Teh guy on the right, if you look closely, looks like his hair is tucked up into his hat  Could it be a woman in disguise?    It is gray though, not Cindy's color, unless she is wearing a wig.

Could be Casey incognito.  I'd have an easier time believing the "guy" on the right in the ballcap and shorts is Casey instead of this tall chick under the blanket/jacket..

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 19, 2011, 06:34:56 PM »

The tag of the plane that was speculation yesterday is N956KA.  It is the one that left Orlando

Date Aircraft Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
2011-Jul-17  PC12/G San Carlos (KSQL) John Wayne Arpt (KSNA) 08:24PM PDT 10:11PM PDT 1:46
2011-Jul-17  PC12/G Northwest Florida Beaches Intl (KECP) Ernest A. Love Field (KPRC) 03:25AM CDT 06:37AM MST 5:11
2011-Jul-17  PC12/G Northwest Florida Beaches Intl (KECP) Lake Havasu City (KHII) 03:25AM CDT  Diverted
2011-Jul-17  PC12/G Northwest Florida Beaches Intl (KECP) Ontario Intl (KONT) 02:44AM CDT  Diverted
2011-Jul-16  PC12/G (KBLD) Orlando Intl (KMCO) 04:28PM GMT result unknown (?) n/a

Today's plane is N950KA
2011-Jul-19  PC12/T Executive (KORL) Palm Beach County Park (KLNA) 04:01PM EDT 04:36PM EDT 0:35
2011-Jul-19  PC12/G St George Island (F47) Executive (KORL) 02:15PM EDT 03:28PM EDT 1:13
2011-Jul-19  PC12/G Baton Rouge Metro (KBTR) St George Island (F47) 10:37AM CDT 01:11PM EDT 1:34
2011-Jul-18  PC12/G John Wayne Arpt (KSNA) Baton Rouge Metro (KBTR) 08:55PM PDT result unknown (?) n/a
2011-Jul-18  PC12/G John Wayne Arpt (KSNA) Lubbock Smith Intl (KLBB) 08:55PM PDT  Diverted

Looking at the history of both planes, N950KA flies in and out of Executive KORL often where as the one from Sunday N956KA does not. 
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #371 on: July 19, 2011, 06:36:17 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony State Attorney's office today says they disclosed chloroform search discrepancy to defense well before end of trial.
9 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Means Baez will call for a re-do  lmao         well, he is about that stupid

So????? what does this mean?

From all I have read about it so far, it means the LE and prosecutors knew of the error and just carried forward.
Trial over...so nothing to do about it.  Personally I am sorry it ever came out, naturally.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #372 on: July 19, 2011, 06:36:50 PM »

That looks like her back fat.  It has to be her.  She wears shirts that like to let that all pop out. 

omg if she has backfat I must be wearing a  on mine  lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 19, 2011, 06:37:52 PM »

Bozo is have his kicks, jerking everyone around, because he is a punk.  How much simplier is it?  He is keeping everyone in
suspense, until his makes the interview. Caylee's soul can not rest, because Bozo is going to glean so much money
he can from her death.

Yup.  He is keeping her in the news to keep her value for an interview up    Probably getting pizzy that his fire is going out like a firepit a dog has wizzed on.   
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2011, 06:38:17 PM »

Why would they only give her one set of clothes?  Very identifiable clothes?  This is all for show, they want the hype to continue and in the process the attys get a big goose up the wahzoo about how everybody is still hooked on the slore.
So she goes to somewhere for a few days but comes back in the same outfit, with a towel on her head, William Thwarted S. from the office picks her up.....all in time for the evening news.
It's all for keeping the public fixated on their paycheck, the murdering slore. 

This is so ridiculous. They're building her into a daily news item and succeeding. 
I keep watching in hopes someone slaps the ever loving chit out of her. 

Another reason why I think the person holding up the rear is KC is because the legs are so white from being in jail. Also why go through all the hoopla of covering someone's face unless you specifically want people to think that's KC? The person with the arm around her is the decoy imo. KC is behind in the outsized t shirt.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2011, 06:38:36 PM »

Is that a gas can at about 11 am position in the picture?

No, haha, that's Baez's head.

Re picture of three with one head covered; enlarge picture. What is the red thing at 11 am?

A LE friend of mind would like to read all the flight info posted on the plane that went from Orlando then to John Wayne Airport in Orange Co CA and San Paulas

Can't find it in last thread. Need final complete post of it ASAP    TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2011, 06:39:33 PM »

If her, what is she too emotionally unstable to hold her own jacket over her head?   

Teh guy on the right, if you look closely, looks like his hair is tucked up into his hat  Could it be a woman in disguise?    It is gray though, not Cindy's color, unless she is wearing a wig.

Could be Casey incognito.  I'd have an easier time believing the "guy" on the right in the ballcap and shorts is Casey instead of this tall chick under the blanket/jacket..

Even with heals on Mac would have his arm on top of her head not around her neck IMO 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2011, 06:40:42 PM »

omg if she has backfat I must be wearing a  on mine  lol
I know,right? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2011, 06:40:42 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony State Attorney's office today says they disclosed chloroform search discrepancy to defense well before end of trial.
9 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

So????? what does this mean?

Some of the Press were having a slow news day this morning [ before the fiasco at the airport ] and acted as tho they had just discovered some malfeasance by OCSO detectives & the Prosecution during the trial in regards to the number of chloroform searches testified to---it was a Much Ado About Nothing.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2011, 06:40:44 PM »

The person on the right with hair tucked under cap looks like Casey. I don't think the hair is grey, that's just the back of the cap. The fool in the blue shirt holding something over a decoy's head looks like Lee.

I mean the last person behind what is supposed to be KC AND PUGLY.  The grayish haired person. 
  Kinda looks like Murt to me. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.