April 25, 2024, 04:26:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388493 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: July 19, 2011, 08:57:17 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW ... in seven minutes.

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday July 19, 2011 – Special Guests: Alafair Burke, Dan & Gil Harrington, Blink from Blink on Crime and Mike McIntyre

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/19/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-wednesday-july-19-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-alafair-burke-dan-gil-harrington-blink-from-blink-on-crime-and-mike-mcintyre/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: July 19, 2011, 09:01:07 PM »

Click on the link below NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #442 on: July 19, 2011, 09:05:14 PM »

'Casey Anthony is in Palm Springs to discuss my $1million TV deal,' claims producer

A producer claims he met with Casey Anthony in Palm Springs today to discuss a $1million television deal, the MailOnline can exclusively reveal.
Al Taylor, who on Sunday said Anthony's first interview was a ‘done deal,’ claims he was called to the early morning meeting in an undisclosed location by Anthony’s legal team this morning.

He claims to have met with Anthony, who was flanked by her lawyer Jose Baez, for 15 to 20 minutes to discuss his proposal, he said.

::snipping2::

‘Jose's a great lawyer but he's not a great agent. Take the money,’ he had said.

Mr Taylor claims Mr Baez is reluctant for Anthony to work with him, but that she was keen.

Mr Taylor also claimed Anthony asked him never to call her 'Tot Mom.'

‘That was a sort of dig at Nancy Grace,’ he added.

While Mr Taylor said he would offer the interview with Anthony to a U.S. network for free he claims to have also contacted countries around the world – ‘even African countries’ – to discuss network deals.
The pair also discussed a potential $1million book deal at the alleged meeting, Mr Taylor claims.

The freelance producer said he told Anthony he had a ghost writer and also a title – ‘Not Guilty’ – in mind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016585/Casey-Anthony-Palm-Springs-discuss-1m-TV-deal-claims-producer.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Desperate times call for desperate measures.  If this is true it must be because no other offers have come in - I am hoping this means that the major networks are not  interested in what Casey Anthony has to say.  If they go with this deal the fight will be on, let the self implosion begin.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 19, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »

I think Blink has had some weather and power outage issues today.  She did post this however:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/07/19/casey-anthony-trial-the-state-answers-defense-allegations-of-suppressing-evidence/

Casey Anthony Trial: The State Answers Defense Allegations Of Suppressing Evidence

July 19, 2011
Below is the State’s response to comments made by Mr. John Bradley, designer of the software CacheBack, in today’s New York Times article.
Two software programs were used for conducting computer analysis of searches completed during the Anthony trial. The results produced by CacheBack returned results of 84 visits. The second program, Net Analysis, returned results of 1 visit.

After the results were mentioned in court on June 23rd, Mr. Bradley contacted the State the same day. He consulted as to a potential rebuttal to the defense regarding the error in his program and
recommended using Net Analysis findings. All findings had previously been supplied to the defense in discovery.

On June 27th the discrepancy was discussed with Mr. Baez and both he & the prosecution agreed to use the Net Analysis return of 1 site visit count as the most accurate information available at
the time. If additional information became available, the State agreed to disclose. Mr. Baez brought the discrepancy forward in court testimony and again at closing with his court exhibit.
During jury deliberations Mr. Bradley admitted to sending additional report information to the wrong email address but was able to deliver information to prosecutors on the evening of July 4th. On July 5th prosecutors prepared a Notice of Supplemental Discovery for defense but it was never provided because the jury had reached their verdict.

Mr. Bradley never told prosecutors that the searches or the dates and times of the searches were inaccurate. The only inaccuracies discussed were the visit counts discrepancy and that each software program (CacheBack & Net Analysis) revealed a different number of total records. Again, all of this information was disclosed to the defense in a timely manner.

We are dismayed at the suggestion made by the defense that prosecutors would withhold exculpatory material. Court records show that the defense was completely aware of the issues, utilizing these facts at trial.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #444 on: July 19, 2011, 09:06:20 PM »

Thank-you for the Radio information.

http://jamespublishing.com/bios/expbio.htm

Dorothy and her husband have five children. Her hobbies include traveling to strange places that most people would pay not to go to and sailing. (Well, actually, she really only enjoys sitting on a sailboat while it’s tied to the dock, drinking red wine ... snip

http://jamespublishing.com/bios/expbio.htm

ME:  I guess DS is in 7th Heaven Hosting the strange guest (rumored) staying with her.  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: July 19, 2011, 09:06:57 PM »

Bristlehead and Dr hubby have a 55 acre property in Marion County.  http://www.pa.marion.fl.us/
It has two houses on it, one built in 1975 that is 7,251 Square feet
The other house was built in 1997 and is  726 Square feet with one bedroom.

If she is staying with Bristlehead I am betting she has the small house to herself. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: July 19, 2011, 09:07:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=232633043437556&set=a.216999728334221.63436.214495388584655&type=1&theater]https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=232633043437556&set=a.216999728334221.63436.214495388584655&type=1&theater

I had to laugh.... but wow.  
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:18:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #447 on: July 19, 2011, 09:09:08 PM »

OMG! That is too much...I just don't want her to make money and live a miserable life.

That is pretty intense. 

What bothers me is all the hate verbage that follows it, people are off the chain about this verdict.  In addition to Casey's well being threatened, who ever happens to be anywhere she might be is also threatened.  I worry about the innocent stand-byers getting hurt.

She's like the plague.

I agree...but stuff like that could easily attract a nut case who decides to play it out.....I told you it was disturbing

Bozo keeps encouraging this nonsense, blame it on Bozo. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: July 19, 2011, 09:12:08 PM »

Today's plane N950KA is on the move again

Date Aircraft Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
2011-Jul-19  PC12/T North Palm Beach County General Aviation (F45) Mobile Rgnl (KMOB) 06:26PM EDT 09:07PM CDT On The Way!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

Interesting ...

they diverted from Mobile and are now heading to Baton Rouge Metro

2011-Jul-19  PC12/T North Palm Beach County General Aviation (F45) Baton Rouge Metro (KBTR) 06:03PM EDT 08:03PM CDT On The Way!
2011-Jul-19  PC12/T North Palm Beach County General Aviation (F45) Mobile Rgnl (KMOB) 06:03PM EDT  Diverted

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: July 19, 2011, 09:12:18 PM »

It doesn't make sense why this plane would fly out Sunday morning with "KC" and fly back in Tuesday with "KC".  Let's face it, she/they had no money Sunday and it costs big money to fly a plane from one ocean to another ocean. IF this was KC then she was flown out to CA. to sign a deal and collect money and then flown back to Orlando with the paycheck for Bozo.  Bozo will not let her loose until the cash cow has dried up.  My hope is the cash cow never materializes and they dump "tot mom" on the doorstep of Big Tot Mom and Big Tot Pop. 

They are all 

One thing none of them had counted on was they were going to have to cut KC into their money-making cow. Bozo and company, Cindy, George, Lee all thought KC would be in prison for the majority of her lifetime and they were going to be rolling in the dough.  Not a one of them ever thought they would have to deal with KC getting out and getting the bulk of the money.

I for one think they have run into some problems "pimping" her out to the media/bookmakers and the money is not pouring in like they expected.

What a payback, having to work for their money.  He, He, He!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I agree with everything you said.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 19, 2011, 09:12:51 PM »

NG - Robin from WDBO is at the Caylee Memorial site.  Someone sent  a note for her with her last name spelt correctly which she says even her credit card companies do not do, with a Jacksonville postmark tells her that Slore is with Bristlehead and hubby Dr. Hunter on their 55acre property near Ocala forrest

For a brain transplant maybe........ Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: July 19, 2011, 09:15:20 PM »

'Casey Anthony is in Palm Springs to discuss my $1million TV deal,' claims producer

A producer claims he met with Casey Anthony in Palm Springs today to discuss a $1million television deal, the MailOnline can exclusively reveal.
Al Taylor, who on Sunday said Anthony's first interview was a ‘done deal,’ claims he was called to the early morning meeting in an undisclosed location by Anthony’s legal team this morning.

He claims to have met with Anthony, who was flanked by her lawyer Jose Baez, for 15 to 20 minutes to discuss his proposal, he said.

‘Jose's a great lawyer but he's not a great agent. Take the money,’ he had said.

Mr Taylor claims Mr Baez is reluctant for Anthony to work with him, but that she was keen.

While Mr Taylor said he would offer the interview with Anthony to a U.S. network for free he claims to have also contacted countries around the world – ‘even African countries’ – to discuss network deals.
The pair also discussed a potential $1million book deal at the alleged meeting, Mr Taylor claims.

The freelance producer said he told Anthony he had a ghost writer and also a title – ‘Not Guilty’ – in mind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016585/Casey-Anthony-Palm-Springs-discuss-1m-TV-deal-claims-producer.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Desperate times call for desperate measures.  If this is true it must be because no other offers have come in - I am hoping this means that the major networks are not  interested in what Casey Anthony has to say.  If they go with this deal the fight will be on, let the self implosion begin.

The Daily Mail is a tabloid, the articles are written for entertainment more than news accuracy.  If you believe what you read in the National Enquirer you would like the Daily Mail...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: July 19, 2011, 09:17:13 PM »

OMG! That is too much...I just don't want her to make money and live a miserable life.

That is pretty intense. 

What bothers me is all the hate verbage that follows it, people are off the chain about this verdict.  In addition to Casey's well being threatened, who ever happens to be anywhere she might be is also threatened.  I worry about the innocent stand-byers getting hurt.

She's like the plague.

I agree...but stuff like that could easily attract a nut case who decides to play it out.....I told you it was disturbing

Bozo keeps encouraging this nonsense, blame it on Bozo. Smile

It's all a big joke to Bozo, always has been.
Why worry about a little child left to decompose in the swamp...?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 19, 2011, 09:17:29 PM »

The Daily Mail is a tabloid, the articles are written for entertainment more than news accuracy.  If you believe what you read in the National Enquirer you would like the Daily Mail...
I kinda thought so, good to know.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: July 19, 2011, 09:19:25 PM »

It doesn't make sense why this plane would fly out Sunday morning with "KC" and fly back in Tuesday with "KC".  Let's face it, she/they had no money Sunday and it costs big money to fly a plane from one ocean to another ocean. IF this was KC then she was flown out to CA. to sign a deal and collect money and then flown back to Orlando with the paycheck for Bozo.  Bozo will not let her loose until the cash cow has dried up.  My hope is the cash cow never materializes and they dump "tot mom" on the doorstep of Big Tot Mom and Big Tot Pop. 

They are all 

One thing none of them had counted on was they were going to have to cut KC into their money-making cow. Bozo and company, Cindy, George, Lee all thought KC would be in prison for the majority of her lifetime and they were going to be rolling in the dough.  Not a one of them ever thought they would have to deal with KC getting out and getting the bulk of the money.

I for one think they have run into some problems "pimping" her out to the media/bookmakers and the money is not pouring in like they expected.

What a payback, having to work for their money.  He, He, He!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I agree with everything you said.

Makes sense to me, especially if the slore has recently undegone extensive plastic surgery to alter her appearance....it would explain her leaving Orlando, and returning a few days later under a blanket...of course, we all know KC does some of her best work under a blanket, remember her own lawyers called her a lying slut....LOL
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 19, 2011, 09:21:42 PM »

Bobo does phone interview today

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28598859/detail.html
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: July 19, 2011, 09:21:43 PM »

So is Saint George Island FL close to where the atty lives... maybe they all sailed over there!

The plane to Orlando came from there. according to the http://flightaware.com

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: July 19, 2011, 09:24:11 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
PS: this Orlando Casey sighting was fake. #caseyanthony yfrog.com/kk5aprrj
27 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
On another plane then long drive to @KerryNBC live shot in the morning... No I'm not tellin'! #caseyanthony
29 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
same person for the last 3 years. “@BethAnneTweets: @JimLichtenstein Hmmm ... who did you follow out west?”
1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: July 19, 2011, 09:28:54 PM »

WOW, what a terrible web site. No wonder he is against blogs and the web ... that has to be one of the worst web sites from pics, to content to style to pretty much everything that I have ever seen. Hey Jose, its 2011 dude.

Below is a statement from Baez' website:

Once called the most hated man in America, Jose A. Baez wears that title like a badge of honor.

They made a spelling booboo
Once  NOW called the most hated biggest DOOFUS  man in America, Jose A. Baez wears that title like a badge of honor

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 19, 2011, 09:31:40 PM »

He's on the move again:

Date Aircraft Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
2011-Jul-19  PC12/G Baton Rouge Metro (KBTR) Mc Clellan-Palomar (KCRQ) 09:01PM CDT 12:20AM PDT (+1) Scheduled

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.