April 18, 2024, 12:08:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388260 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 19, 2011, 09:33:28 PM »

Bristlehead and Dr hubby have a 55 acre property in Marion County.  http://www.pa.marion.fl.us/
It has two houses on it, one built in 1975 that is 7,251 Square feet
The other house was built in 1997 and is  726 Square feet with one bedroom.

If she is staying with Bristlehead I am betting she has the small house to herself. 

Funny that this came out tonight because last night it hit me that maybe... just maybe... the reason D Simms had that deer in the headlights look when asked if she would let ICA stay with her kids... it was because that was the plan and she didn't know what to say. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 19, 2011, 09:34:57 PM »

Dana Pretzer guests on now ...

Dan and Gil Harrington on now discussing the unsolved murder of their daughter Morgan Dana Harrington.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #462 on: July 19, 2011, 09:35:14 PM »

My opinion is Sim's, was at the airport (underneath the blanket) being frisked away, I recognized her posterior Smile
If KC would be staying with her, she would have access to her clothes to dress up, and have her jollies.  My opinion.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #463 on: July 19, 2011, 09:37:16 PM »

Bristlehead and Dr hubby have a 55 acre property in Marion County.  http://www.pa.marion.fl.us/

If she is staying with Bristlehead I am betting she has the small house to herself. 

Funny that this came out tonight because last night it hit me that maybe... just maybe... the reason D Simms had that deer in the headlights look when asked if she would let ICA stay with her kids... it was because that was the plan and she didn't know what to say. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: July 19, 2011, 09:38:14 PM »

So I think it's Kathy Belich? who said she got a call saying Casey was lounging at Cheney's pool, so she and her crew go up in chopper, no Casey, get back to airport and lo and behold, see "supposed Casey" under cover of course and Baez says it wasn't her, just (sorry forget his name) who owns the plane having some fun with her but he didn't want anyone to think he or Casey were in on it, Please! They very carefully orchestrated and choreographed this little scene to up the ante on Casey, they make me sick making a game of this, spiteful, they all are. JMO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: July 19, 2011, 09:38:31 PM »

State Attorney Response Letter
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/CacheBack-errors-0719.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #466 on: July 19, 2011, 09:40:01 PM »

It doesn't make sense why this plane would fly out Sunday morning with "KC" and fly back in Tuesday with "KC".  Let's face it, she/they had no money Sunday and it costs big money to fly a plane from one ocean to another ocean. IF this was KC then she was flown out to CA. to sign a deal and collect money and then flown back to Orlando with the paycheck for Bozo.  Bozo will not let her loose until the cash cow has dried up.  My hope is the cash cow never materializes and they dump "tot mom" on the doorstep of Big Tot Mom and Big Tot Pop. 

They are all 

One thing none of them had counted on was they were going to have to cut KC into their money-making cow. Bozo and company, Cindy, George, Lee all thought KC would be in prison for the majority of her lifetime and they were going to be rolling in the dough.  Not a one of them ever thought they would have to deal with KC getting out and getting the bulk of the money.

I for one think they have run into some problems "pimping" her out to the media/bookmakers and the money is not pouring in like they expected.

What a payback, having to work for their money.  He, He, He!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I agree with everything you said.

Makes sense to me, especially if the slore has recently undegone extensive plastic surgery to alter her appearance....it would explain her leaving Orlando, and returning a few days later under a blanket...of course, we all know KC does some of her best work under a blanket, remember her own lawyers called her a lying slut....LOL
...............under a blanket.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 19, 2011, 09:40:17 PM »

Today's plane N950KA is on the move again

Date Aircraft Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
2011-Jul-19  PC12/T North Palm Beach County General Aviation (F45) Mobile Rgnl (KMOB) 06:26PM EDT 09:07PM CDT On The Way!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

Interesting ...

they diverted from Mobile and are now heading to Baton Rouge Metro

2011-Jul-19  PC12/T North Palm Beach County General Aviation (F45) Baton Rouge Metro (KBTR) 06:03PM EDT 08:03PM CDT On The Way!
2011-Jul-19  PC12/T North Palm Beach County General Aviation (F45) Mobile Rgnl (KMOB) 06:03PM EDT  Diverted

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

I could be there in under an hour...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: July 19, 2011, 09:41:22 PM »

Wouldn't that be hysterical?!!    Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: July 19, 2011, 09:41:42 PM »

::snipping2::

WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski cited “multiple sources” that Anthony wasn’t the woman in the airport footage. “At least one Orlando TV station aired video of a woman wearing jeans and a pink T-shirt running from the plane with a jacket over her head,” Sugalski said, a reference to WFTV. The shielded woman wasn’t Anthony but a member of the plane’s crew, those multiple sources told WESH.

::snipping2::

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-shes-not-in-orlando-shes-not-under-that-jacket.html
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: July 19, 2011, 09:41:48 PM »

OMG! That is too much...I just don't want her to make money and live a miserable life.

That is pretty intense. 

What bothers me is all the hate verbage that follows it, people are off the chain about this verdict.  In addition to Casey's well being threatened, who ever happens to be anywhere she might be is also threatened.  I worry about the innocent stand-byers getting hurt.

She's like the plague.

I agree...but stuff like that could easily attract a nut case who decides to play it out.....I told you it was disturbing

Bozo keeps encouraging this nonsense, blame it on Bozo. Smile

Agreed, He's upping the stakes (and monies) buy continuing this farce with her.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: July 19, 2011, 09:41:56 PM »

Dan and Gil Harrington on now discussing the unsolved murder of their daughter Morgan Dana Harrington.

Thanks Red.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: July 19, 2011, 09:43:29 PM »

So, if she goes home, how many protestors will be outside screaming baby killer?  The cops will have to protect her.  I hate this country sometimes.

I do not for a split second she would head back to Hopesprings Drive...nada.

I don't know.  I believe the entire trial was a farce, and all the craziness and stuff that George was displayign was an act.

Good Evening, Monkeys--

ZooMomology, I agree with you.  IMO the entire charade was cooked up by the Anthonys with George and Cindy willing participants.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Cindy orchestrated it.  George's breakdown on the stand, the hesitation when he was asked if he molested Casey, Cindy's breakdown when she listened to the tape (She must have heard that again and again over the period of three years), Lee's whimpering about not being invited to a baby shower.   I think it was a farce and a hoax and it worked.  It certainly worked with that jury of morons.  I'm willing to be convinced that I'm wrong, but so far, this scenario is the most logical to me.  IMO Baez isn't intelligent enough to have come up with this.  IMO had to be Cindy.

I used to think more harshly with regards to CinCin, [ due to her truly obnoxious & common rude behavior on camera ], but lately, I am beginning to conclude that with Cindy, it's possible that Casey managed to out-smart & out-wit CinCin beginning from an early age.

Now she is out-smarting, out-witting, & controlling  Baez, Mason, and etc.etc. ---who naively have labored under the delusion that all she needs is some sort of " grieving therapy, etc."...while if the truth be known, Casey is a actually classic mastermind of control, and the ultimate in the stealth manipulator ....all in my view.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #473 on: July 19, 2011, 09:44:30 PM »

My opinion is Sim's, was at the airport (underneath the blanket) being frisked away, I recognized her posterior Smile
If KC would be staying with her, she would have access to her clothes to dress up, and have her jollies.  My opinion.

This makes some sense, and who wouldn't recognize that hair?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 19, 2011, 09:45:10 PM »

Thanks Red.  an angelic monkey

This is such a sad case where BLINK has done amazing work on this murder case. Like the Kesse's, the Harrington's deserve anaswers and justice for their murdered daughter.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: July 19, 2011, 09:47:05 PM »

So I think it's Kathy Belich? who said she got a call saying Casey was lounging at Cheney's pool, so she and her crew go up in chopper, no Casey, get back to airport and lo and behold, see "supposed Casey" under cover of course and Baez says it wasn't her, just (sorry forget his name) who owns the plane having some fun with her but he didn't want anyone to think he or Casey were in on it, Please! They very carefully orchestrated and choreographed this little scene to up the ante on Casey, they make me sick making a game of this, spiteful, they all are. JMO

and a silver SUV backs into a garage at the airport, drives off, comes back and low and behold it is registered to Pugly who works for the Bobo firm.  Bobo saying this has nothing to do with the defense team?  Pugly all of a sudden got ESP to show up at the airport just as Mac lands and takes a spin with his SUV?  Pugly better buy a friggin lottery ticket with his luck of being there just as Mac needs him.  The Bobo denial is right up there with, there was no duct tape, there was no chloroform, Caylee drown, Geo had his wiggly in slores mouth...etc.etc.etc.  Bobo is the boy who cried wolf right now IMO. 
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: July 19, 2011, 09:49:38 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: July 19, 2011, 09:49:46 PM »

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Mc-Intosh/vision-farms-retreat-and-meditation-center-inc-2613559.aspx

Vision Farms Retreat and Meditation Center, Inc.
 Vision Farms Retreat and Meditation Center, Inc. has a location in Mc Intosh, FL. Active officers include Dorothy C Sims, Tobe Terrell and Oregon Hunter.

Filings: Domestic Non Profit Corporation (FL - Inactive)
State of Record:  FL 
State Reference ID:  N00000006094 
Registered Agent: Dr. Oregon Hunter  (Husband of Dorothy Clay Sims)
File Date:  Wednesday, September 13, 2000 
Active:  False 
Filing Type:  Domestic Non Profit Corporation 

Source:   Florida Department of State last refreshed Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Company Reports from Dun & Bradstreet 

PO Box 268
Mc Intosh, FL 32664

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: July 19, 2011, 09:52:41 PM »

and a silver SUV backs into a garage at the airport, drives off, comes back and low and behold it is registered to Pugly who works for the Bobo firm.  Bobo saying this has nothing to do with the defense team?  Pugly all of a sudden got ESP to show up at the airport just as Mac lands and takes a spin with his SUV?  Pugly better buy a friggin lottery ticket with his luck of being there just as Mac needs him.  The Bobo denial is right up there with, there was no duct tape, there was no chloroform, Caylee drown, Geo had his wiggly in slores mouth...etc.etc.etc.  Bobo is the boy who cried wolf right now IMO. 

coinky-dink? I don't think so, yep you're right, he should buy a lottery ticket with luck like that. JMO
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: July 19, 2011, 09:55:40 PM »

BLINK is up next to discuss whats up next with Casey Anthony and Justice for Caylee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.